Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the show of my masturbation, I rushed straight to the bathroom to clean myself. What the fuck had I just done? With each passing minute, things were becoming more humiliating and arousing for me. I went back to the living room and the girls were still there with some look of shock on their faces.

Somehow, I felt proud of my ejaculation on the table and the pizza boxes.

"Don't forget to clean them up!" shouted Samantha and she got up and went to Abhilash's room. Kavya followed after giving me a smile.

My dick was hanging loose just like a hose hangs after it runs out of water. I collected the pizza boxes, the bottles, the tissue papers, and cleaned my cum with a mopping cloth.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. Looked like I wasn't much of a slave for them now. They got bored very easily. I dozed off soon. It didn't matter if I shut my room door or not. They had seen every part of my naked body.

* * * * *