Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 03

Story Info
Another streak and a CFNM show for Kavya's friends.
9.2k words
4.59
16.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

* * * * *

I could feel the brightness with my closed eyes. It was a bright Sunday morning. But I was feeling a certain chillness. As if the blanket was missing from over my body. As if air could touch my thighs, my chest, my butt.

I felt my butt with my hands and it was bare.

No worries, I usually slept naked. But still, what if someone came in to my room? Had I locked the door?

I opened my eyes and looked around. It wasn't my room. It was the living room! There were no blankets on my body. In fact, there was nothing on my body. The sofa cushions fell down on the floor. I had slept on the sofa for the whole night! What if someone walked into the living room?

I recollected the events of the previous night. It sure was a crazy night.

"Hey," Kavya appeared in front of me.

She was wearing just a big T-shirt. Her bare legs indicated that. The shirt belonged to Abhilash. Now both the girls were sharing Abhilash's clothes.

I looked at my naked body again, and my morning wood was pointing at Kavya. She looked at it for a moment.

"That thing looks to be charged up most of the time when you're naked, a dick of a true exhibitionist," she said looking at it.

I didn't consider myself an exhibitionist, though I did streak a bit last night.

I brought down my legs, sat on the sofa and leaned forward to hide myself.

"So Mr. Nudie is awake," came Samantha's voice. She was wearing her comfy tank tops and shorts.

I picked a cushion from the floor and covered my crotch.

"We have the whole day to give you commands," said Samantha, "Go freshen yourself, take a shower, clean the house, and serve us tea. Here, have a clean towel."

She tossed the towel on me. I got up and rushed to the bathroom. After freshening myself and taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around my waist, picked up a broom and started cleaning my room. I always cleaned my room once or twice a week.

I knew it would be a headache to clean Abhilash's room. I found Samantha lying on the bed, waiting for me.

"You don't get to stay clothed while you clean the house," she said.

She walked on her knees on the bed to reach the towel and pull it off from my waist. She screamed with laughter when my dick got exposed. I hid it with my palm for a few moments out of embarrassment before letting it free to continue cleaning the room.

After that, I cleaned the kitchen. I closed the door to the balcony, so that no one from the outside could get a glimpse of my nakedness.

Once I entered the living room, I knew it was gonna be difficult for me. Samantha now joined Kavya on the sofa. Both the girls were sitting lazily with their legs stretched across the table. I silently cleaned the corners of the room and space behind the sofa.

But I had to clean the floor near the sofa. I pulled the table from beneath their legs. They politely lifted their legs and folded it on the sofa. Kavya was still wearing Abhilash's T-shirt. With folded legs, her sides of thighs were exposed. I didn't wanna get an erection and looked away to concentrate on my cleaning.

I could feel Kavya's eyes on me as I was helplessly sweeping the floor naked. When I had to turn around and bend over to clean, I knew she could see my balls from behind.

Suddenly I felt someone touching my ass.

"You're a good servant," said Kayva, tapping both my cheeks.

I was turned on and I couldn't stop my dick from getting hard. I had a hard time shifting the table to its usual place without being conscious of my erection. Once every corner of the floor in the house was swept, I went to make tea for the girls.

Cooking in the kitchen with your dong hanging is something else. It was fun standing naked in front of the gas stove, at the same time I had to be careful about not touching anything hot or spilling anything hot on my naked body. I decided not to make tea for myself.

I tried hiding my dick by holding the tray of teacups low. Kavya looked amused and suppressed her laughter when she figured what I was trying to do. I placed the tray on the table in front of the girls, quickly covered my penis with one hand and placed the tea from the tray onto the table. After that I stood in front of them covering my penis with both hands.

"Aren't you having tea?" asked Kavya.

"I'll have it later," I said.

"I feel like reading a newspaper," said Samantha.

"Who reads newspapers?" I said.

"I feel like reading one now," said Samantha, "The newspaper guy always leaves a bunch in the entrance lobby. I'm sure some of the tenants here are lazy enough to just not pick their newspapers."

"So?"

"So Mr. Nudie, can you fetch a newspaper from downstairs?"

I looked at her incredulously. I still hated being called 'Mr. Nudie'.

"Well, as you can see I'm naked," looking down at my bare body, "I need some clothes."

"You can have the towel," said Kavya as she raised her left butt to pull out the towel and threw it at me.

"I can't walk around in a towel," I said, catching the towel with one hand. I was still covering my dick with the other hand.

"Eh...they don't mind guys roaming around just in their boxers. Men wear speedos in the society swimming pool," said Samantha.

"You walked around without anything below your waist last night," said Kavya.

"That was night time. It's daytime now," I said.

"It's Sunday morning. Everyone is gonna wake up late," said Samantha.

"Ridiculous. Anyhow, I don't mind going downstairs bare-chested," I said, "Men walk around bare-chested sometimes. But this is ridiculous. Just making me do useless things. You won't even read a word from that newspaper, I know that."

"Don't talk to me like that!" grunted Samantha, "Don't forget what kind of pics and videos I've got of you."

"You don't even know where to send those photos and videos. Annoying girl. I'm done with your shit. It's my flat! I pay the rent here. You can't make me do things! Ok, let me just fulfil this last ridiculous demand of yours and then I'm done with this."

I quickly wrapped the towel around myself and turned to get the newspaper.

I was happy to let out my steam on her. I had enough of my adventures the previous day. That bitch wanted to read the news? I bet she didn't even know what was happening around the world.

Now I had to randomly pick a newspaper, hoping that some tenant would forget to get their newspaper. The security guard never checked or kept a list of the people who actually subscribed to the newspaper. What a bad management. The newspaper guy should come upstairs and deliver them at the door.

After this, I was gonna call some friends, get some clothes. Maybe I could stay with someone just for the Sunday and when Abhilash returned, I'd ask him to banish Samantha from our flat.

I had set my foot out of the flat door when I felt a tug at the back of my waist. Before I could react or turn around, the towel had been snatched off my body and I doubled back to find the door shut with a bang in my face.

I knew what just happened, but the realisation came slowly when I felt the goosebumps on my bare ass. I was standing buck naked in the hallway of my floor.

I quickly covered my butt with one hand.

"Fuck...fuck! Open the door!" I shouted, knocking the door loudly, "Let me in. Kavya. Samantha."

"This is what you get for disrespecting your madams."

"I'm sorry Samantha. Just let me in!"

"Don't shout so loudly. It's Sunday morning. You would wake the people around."

Samantha was right. I looked around the hallway at all the doors, to check if anyone was coming out.

"Let me in!"

"Follow my order. Bring the newspaper."

"But I can't go downstairs!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm naked."

"How naked are you?"

"I'm totally naked."

"I didn't get you. How naked are you?"

I was so nervous that I kept looking over my shoulders, left and right. I only had the palm of my hand to cover my exposed bare ass. Last night I at least had a shirt on when I ran down the hallway. This was even more embarrassing.

"I'm stark naked."

"I need more clarity. Can you express it a bit more?"

"I'm buck naked, butt naked, bare-ass naked!"

"Is there not a stitch of clothing on you?"

"Nothing."

"Not even an underwear?"

"No!"

"Is your ass bare? Your balls out, your cock hanging out?"

"Yes!"

"Are you embarrassed?"

"Yes, I'm bare-assed and I'm embarrassed."

"Are you turned on?"

I was shocked. I looked down. My dick was certainly getting hard, it was semi-erect.

"No," I lied.

"Hmm...how long are you gonna talk with me through the door? Do you wanna stay naked in the hallway all day long, Mr. Nudie?"

I looked down at myself again. I had a raging boner. What had I got myself into? I looked around again. I was plastered to the door like a lizard on a wall. My boner was touching my stomach now.

"You need to get that newspaper right now. Before people start getting up from their Sunday morning slumber," said Kavya.

I had no choice. I covered my erection with both hands and dashed towards the lift. I was afraid of actually getting caught naked by someone. My erection was subsiding as soon as actual fear took over my mind.

My night time bottomless adventure wasn't so scary. But if I was caught roaming around bare ass exposed in a bright morning, I was gonna get jailed or something.

I stopped short before pressing the lift button.

"It's a bad idea," I said to myself.

I took the stairs. No one was gonna take the stairs. Even though I was walking down the staircases alone, I had my one hand covering my dick and the other hand sliding over the bannister for support. I didn't wanna fall down the stairs and end up dead or hospitalised naked. But I also wanted to get back to my flat, as quickly as possible. I almost skipped a step or two while running down the stairs.

As I reached the last flight of stairs, I was careful. I used both my hands to cover myself and I was hunching forward. The entrance lobby was deserted. That was not a surprise for a Sunday morning. The building was filled with lazybones. But I wanted to tread carefully.

With tiptoeing steps I reached the small bench near the security guard desk which kept all the delivery items. The residential society didn't have a proper locker system yet. There were reports of people just stealing deliveries all the time. The saner people would always come personally to the entrance lobby to get their deliveries.

And then there were those who still subscribed to newspapers. I was an avid reader once. But that was before the prevalent usage of mobile internet.

The bundle of newspapers was very small. There were hardly 12 newspapers. I wondered who would be the unfortunate person to lose his newspaper to me. I just picked the top one. All the newspapers had the flat numbers written on them. I didn't care. I just grabbed the top newspaper.

"Hey! Who's that? Why are you naked?"

A sudden voice came and I jumped and turned around. I dropped the newspaper I was holding.

As I stood there saving my modesty with only my palms, a well-built man was staring at me from a distance with shock. I had come across this person, mostly around the society premises, gates or even in lifts. But we never really talked or knew each other's names.

I had got used to Kavya and Samantha seeing the most private parts of my body in the last 24 hours. But another familiar person seeing me naked was a different kind of embarrassment.

The man kept staring at me for a good 15 seconds.

"What...what is this? You are...? But...? Where are your clothes?"

I didn't have any answer for that.

I quickly grabbed another newspaper from the bench and covered my crotch and just ran past him to the lift as he was blocking the way to the stairs. I pressed the button for the third floor and waited for the lift to come down.

I looked over my shoulder at him. That motherfucker was recording my bare ass with his phone. I was shocked. I covered my butt with my hand and prayed for the lift to come down faster. Once the lift door opened, I dashed inside.

"I hope no one enters the lift like last night," I said to myself.

But luck had something else in store for me. The lift stopped at the first floor. I held my breath and wrinkled the newspaper tighter against my crotch.

Two young ladies entered the lift. One girl had a ponytail and she was wearing short shorts. The other girl was wearing large eyeglasses. They somehow didn't notice me as their eyes were stuck on their phones.

"This lift is going up," said the ponytail girl as she looked at the buttons.

I was sticking myself to the very end of the lift, furthest from the lift door. I kept hoping they would avoid me. The ponytail girl moved her eyes sideways and caught my eyes. I instantly looked away.

"Psst, there is a shirtless man standing behind us," whispered the ponytail girl to the girl with glasses.

The girl with glasses raised her eyes and turned around to see me thoroughly.

"Shit!" she shouted.

Both of them now looked at me, stunned.

I gave a weak smile to them.

"I am getting out here," I said as the lift reached the third floor.

I rushed past through the small gap between them. I probably gave them a good glimpse of my bare butt.

"Oh shit, he's naked!" shouted the girl with glasses before the lift door closed.

I almost collided with my flat door and rang the doorbell furiously.

"I'm coming, don't break the doorbell," said Samantha from the other side.

I heaved a heavy sigh of relief as the door opened and I almost pushed Samantha in to let myself inside the flat. I dropped the newspaper and let my dong hang freely. I was more than happy to be inside my flat.

"How was it?" asked Kavya.

"Three people saw me naked!" I said in a panting voice.

I looked around to search for my towel. I had one hand constantly covering my dick, while my other hand went about tossing the sofa cushions or opening the doors to my room and Abhilash's room.

"Where the fuck is my towel?" I asked Samantha.

I thrusted the wrinkled unkempt newspaper in her hand.

She had the same annoying look as she always had.

"Stay naked for the day, that's my command," she said.

* * * * *

The three of us were bored mostly. I just sat in the chair in the living room and browsed through channels on TV. Sometimes I left my dick exposed, sometimes I crossed my legs to hide it, giving a nice view of the side of my thighs to the girls. I was almost a nudist in front of the girls. And I didn't mind showing occasional erections to them.

Most of the time Kavya or Samantha or both spread themselves on the sofa, leaving no room for me. Kavya would talk to me occasionally. But Samantha never really spoke to me in a nice manner. She kept taking candid photos of mine.

"I hope you don't fap to those photos," I said.

"I won't even think of touching myself looking at your nudes. It's just for collecting enough photos with a clear view of your face. The more photos I have, the more material I have to blackmail you with."

Whenever I would get up to go to my room, she would stop me.

"Stay here Nudie. We're not letting you stay away out of our sight."

The day just passed and nothing interesting happened. The lunch was ordered and as expected, I had to get the door.

I hid myself behind the door. My upper half was visible to the delivery guy as I leaned from behind the door to collect the food.

I bet he could see the naked side of my right leg; his eyes darted there once. But he just handed me the food and left. The lunch was boring too. I just sat in the chair and had my lunch.

* * * * *

Afternoon turned to evening and Samantha let me be in my room.

I was eating some potato chips at night when she entered my room and I hastily covered myself. A couple of hours of being alone in the room had made me conscious about my nudity again. She had a set of folded clothes in her hands.

"Wear them," said Samantha.

"Oh, ok. It's over then?" I said as I took the set from her hands and used it to cover my crotch.

"Just wear them and come out. Wear them all. Leave nothing."

Samantha went to the sofa in the living room where I noticed that Kavya was lying. She looked at me by raising her head and gave me a wink. I didn't know what that all meant. I shut the door to change.

It was Sunday night. Abhilash was gonna return by next morning. Of course the ladies thought of putting an end to all the fun they were having with me. They seemed to have got bored of me.

I was happy to get my hands on clothes. I just wanted clothes. It felt like an eternity before I had proper set of clothes on my body. There was the same thong that I wore yesterday among other clothes. I didn't care if I had to put it on.

The warmth I felt when I put on the thong was like water for me in a desert. I had been totally naked for the past ten hours or so. There was an underwear. I put it on over the thong. Then pants. It was a formal one that I usually wear to my office. That was odd. I didn't mind it. Then a full sleeve formal shirt. Again, this was an office attire. I didn't mind. They didn't give me a vest. No problem. And there was a tie. That was something extra. A tie was not needed at all. It was Sunday evening. Why would I wear something so formal? It had been so long since I wore a tie. But I knew how to tie a tie. Then, there was a pair of socks too. Something for my bare feet at last.

I looked at myself in the closet mirror. I styled my hair, tucked in my shirt. The girls were kind enough to give me a belt. I adjusted the crotch of my pants to align with the buttons of the shirt. I was looking slick. I ran my fingers through my hair one last time before I came out of the room to meet the girls.

"By God, you look gorgeous!" exclaimed Kavya.

Even Samantha couldn't take her eyes off me.

"I need to take a pic of this for sure," said Kavya as she pulled out her phone and took a photo of me. I was just standing awkwardly, but proudly with my hands in my pockets.

"Rob, we are going to take you somewhere," said Samantha.

She looked at Kavya and continued, "We're going to Kavya's apartment building."

"To Kavya's house?" I asked.

"Not exactly. You'll know," said Samantha.

"The cab has arrived. Let's go," said Kavya.

I was so lost in getting in the admiration of the girls for my attire, that I didn't immediately notice that Kavya was back to her black crop top and short skirt with the black choker. Samantha was wearing a normal T-shirt and a pair of jeans. They looked ready to go out.

"Ok. But where exactly are we going in Kavya's place?" I asked.

"You'll get to know," said Kavya, "Quickly grab your shoes and let's go. The cab is waiting."

I decided to wear my formal shoes, the one without laces, the black slip-on shoes.

We were all silent when we were in the lift going downstairs. The events of my naked adventures in the morning replayed in my mind.

"Tell me again, how many people saw you naked this morning?" asked Samantha.

I was embarrassed when I said, "There were two girls and a guy."

"There is gonna be more," whispered Kavya.

"What?" I exclaimed, "Where are you guys taking me to?"

"You'll get to know."

I had more than enough reason to go back to my flat. But what stopped me was the photos and videos that Samantha had. And I was curious to know about the destination. And I was a little bored too, I needed to get some air away from my flat.

We didn't talk much during our journey in the cab. The cab stopped outside a residential society named Shrishti Apartments. There were three residential buildings.

I silently followed them to the first building. The society looked similar to the one I lived in. It seemed like Samantha was also visiting that place for the first time. We got out of the lift on the 5th floor and walked the hallway.