Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen her boobs before. I had seen a few glimpses of her ass when she wore nothing but Abhilash's shirt. But this was a first. And her boobs were just as I had imagined under that baggy shirt. It was round, perky with very hard nipples, waiting to be milked. But my hands were held.

She brought her boobs nearer to my hard cock and let the inner sides of each of her tits feel the shaft of my cock. My tip touched her cleavage. It was a whole another level of pleasure for me. I felt like my dick would burst with all the extra hardness. It literally couldn't get harder than it already was.

"You miser. You're my whore. I'm your pimp. You keep expecting me to pay you for just breathing inside your flat. Let me pay you well," she said.

She then turned around and dropped her jeans. She was wearing white lace panties. She then dropped her panties to her knees. Her round ass was completely bare to me for the first time. Her jeans were around her ankles and her panties around her knees.

She bent over, giving me a good view of her cute round ass.

"Now ram me good you miser. Aren't you ashamed to be wearing just a pair of socks and a tie for clothes? You better make yourself a good whore," she said.

Deepa and Kavya let go of my hands. I could see Rima's gaped wide mouth and her eyes wide open, as if she couldn't believe what she was just seeing. I was too hesitant to turn to my sides to see Kavya and Deepa's reaction.

I grabbed Samantha's naked hips and pulled her towards me. I guided the tip of penis over her asscrack first. Then I guided it to touch each of her bare asscheeks. Now it was time to dig deep in the crack. But I didn't wanna invade her butthole. I wondered if Samantha minded if I went inside her butt. But I chose against it and went down further and found her cunt.

"Yes, your desperate willy has found my cunnie. Now use it, fulfil your hunger," said Samantha.

My dick was already wetted by her mouth and tongue. On top of that, I had a lot of precum. It wasn't difficult for me to penetrate her. She gave a small gasp. I could see Kavya and Deepa both take out their phones to record. Even Rima got out of her state of bewilderment to record what was about to happen. I grabbed Samantha's naked hips again and I thrusted. I started fucking her and it felt so good to feel the insides of her wet cunt around my slimy cock.

I rammed and rammed and rammed. My balls kept hitting her naked skin with each thrust. And her ass kept wobbling whenever it hit the top of my thighs.

I hated this bitch. She used me for two days to satisfy her own ego. She literally lived rent free in my flat and used my belongings and all the flat appliances. She deserved to be fucked by me. This bitch had the audacity to make me run naked a couple of times in the past two days. I wished I could feel her dangling boobs. Her nipples seemed so erect and pinchable.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. That's what you always wanted, didn't you?" asked Samantha.

Yes, the clap of her ass against my legs sounded so musical. And then I knew my ride was about to end. I could feel the cum. Yes, yes. Oh it was about to get ejected. I was about to ejaculate. I had to leave the warm tight shelter of her cunt.

I pulled out and rested my pulsating cock on top of her asscrack. My thick white load started filling her crack and then the lower back.

I shook my dick to remove the remaining cum.

What about Abhilash? I just fucked his girlfriend. She stood straight and started pulling up her panties and jeans. Then she turned around to show her bare boobs. She grabbed both my hands and placed them on her boobs.

"Feel it now, you won't be able to later," she said.

I groped them a bit and then tweaked her nipples. She giggled a bit and pushed away my hands. I saw the remaining three girls stopped recording.

"That was a number one entertainment," said Rima.

I was still high with all of this. There was still some cum dripping out of my now flaccid penis.

"Let's go. It's late. I'm gonna book a cab," said Samantha looking at the time on her phone. She had put on her shirt.

It was past midnight. Abhilash was supposed to come back by five in the morning. We needed to leave for my flat soon. I walked weakly towards the girls.

"Can I have my clothes back please?" I asked in a panting voice.

"What? We own this now. Didn't we just have an auction?" said Rima, holding my underwear tightly against her chest.

"You're going just like this. The clothes belong to the ladies now," said Kavya.

"What? But how? How am I gonna go like this?" I asked, looking down at my wet dick, which I gradually cupped.

"Better use this thong that I won," said Samantha as she threw the thong on my face, "At least your dick won't be hanging out in public."

I stepped into the thong and adjusted my wet dick inside the front of the thong. My dick, though now flaccid, was still elongated. It would take a few more minutes to achieve the resting size and I had to adjust it inside the tiny frame of the thong crotch.

"You can have a face mask. No one is gonna see your face. Besides, the society is really deserted at midnight," said Deepa, "I have done a fair share of streaking in the society myself."

"Let's go," said Samantha, "Thanks Kavya for this wonderful night."

Samantha gave a hug to Kavya and greeted everyone else good night. Deepa handed me a face mask.

I put on the shoes at the door.

Samantha then pulled my tie and used it as a leash to get me out of the flat. All the remaining girls were in the hallway to see my naked ass one more time. I was holding my crotch tightly with my hands. I was in public again. The girls took turns holding, groping, pinching and shaking my 'Public' and 'Property' one last time.

Luckily, no one was in the hallway and no one was in the lift.

Samantha was still holding the end of my tie as leash. As we reached the ground floor, I was hesitant to get out of the lift. But Samantha pulled me by my tie and I was walking with my head down, still cupping my thong crotch.

The guard seemed to be looking at us incredulously.

"Why is he walking around naked?" asked the security guard.

Fortunately for me and unfortunately for the building residents, he seemed to be drunk.

"We are just going home, sorry," said Samantha, "We're not from this society."

"Okay, what's written on his backside," asked the guard as he leaned forward from his side of desk to check out my ass.

I was dying with shame. An unknown person was checking out my naked butt.

"Public Property?" he read.

"Yes he is," said Samantha.

The security guard was really dumbfounded. He took out his baton and hit my ass lightly.

"Aren't you ashamed to walk around naked at night? Public property, huh?" he said in a drunken manner.

"Sorry," the words came out of my mouth as I walked away from him.

"The cab has arrived. If we run fast enough, the guards at the gate won't stop or catch us," said Samantha.

She let go of my tie and ran fast. I ran behind her.

"Hey, stop. Why are you running? Why is this boy naked?" shouted the only guard at the gate.

But she already spotted the cab and dashed in. I too dashed inside the cab.

The cab driver was obviously shocked.

"Take us to the drop location, quick," she said.

Throughout the whole ride, I was afraid if the cab driver would ask anything. But it seemed like he didn't want any trouble. Once we reached my society we ran again. Most of the gate and entrance points were devoid of the guards. It was a real neglect of security, but I couldn't be happier.

Once we reached my flat, Samantha just pushed me to my room. She took off her clothes one by one. It was funny to see her almost trip on her panties, as she struggled to step out of it. I was enjoying the view of her naked luscious, curvy body. She pushed me to the bed, almost tore off my thong, took off the tie, and started sucking my dick. I still had the socks on my feet though.

Then I kissed her. I didn't mind that she had just sucked my cum-dried cock. Her lips were so juicy. She was already drooling with lust. I kissed her neck and shoulders. I fondled her breasts. I grabbed her tits and licked her nipples. I pushed her down and got on top of her. I kissed her belly button, the top of her crotch, then her pussy. I found the clit and licked it. My tongue tasted all the layers of her pussy.

I made her turn around on her stomach to get a good view of her ass. I spanked it.

"You wicked pimp!" I said.

I kept spanking her bouncy butt.

After reddening her brown butt, I kissed them. I buried my face in her ass. They were soft like cushions. I made her get on all fours, before I penetrated her from behind and went full doggystyle. I never got tried of the view of her perfect round ass. She kept moaning louder with each thrust. I came inside her and she hastily pulled herself away and turned around on her knees to taste a few drops of the after-cum. She slurped the cum and dried my cock.

I was exhausted and dropped on the bed beside the warmth of her naked body.

* * * * *

Next morning, Abhilash came back home. I was still sleeping naked in my room. I still had the socks on. I heard him enter the living room and I peeked outside, hiding my nakedness behind the door of my room. Samantha kissed Abhilash and told him how she missed him. She was wearing Abhilash's T-shirt and she was careless enough to let her bare butt hang out. Abhilash saw it as he hugged her and pulled the shirt down to cover it, even though he didn't suspect that I was watching them.

I turned around and found the key inserted in the closet door. Samantha's clothes from last night were still on the floor of my room. I picked them up and hid them inside the closet. I needed to get dressed to greet Abhilash. Maybe, I wouldn't ask for rent from Samantha anymore.

The End

* * * * *