Bare-Assed and Embarrassed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kavya stopped in front of a door.

"So, this is my flat," she said pointing to the door, "But we're guests to the flat opposite to mine."

She rang the doorbell of the flat and a girl opened the door. She looked our age and to my surprise gave a small peck on Kavya's lips. Even Samantha seemed dumbfounded.

"Hey Deepa, this is Samantha," said Kavya.

Samantha waved her hand meekly.

"And this is Robert," said Kavya introducing me.

I too waved a little.

"Our entertainment tonight, right?" said Deepa.

Entertainment? Was I hearing it right?

Kavya pulled me inside the flat.

Deepa wasn't alone. There was one uninterested girl on the sofa in the living room of the flat. She just gave a weak smile to me.

"Rima," said the pretty girl Deepa.

Rima seemed dull. But she was totally checking me out.

"The arrangements are ready," said Deepa as she pointed to the bottles of champagne and beer. There were bowls of snacks too.

"So, let the performance start?" said Deepa.

"Won't you call Sheena and Sahana?" asked Kavya.

"They aren't much fun at any party. Such prudes they are," commented Deepa.

"They are in their room," said Rima.

"Ok, four girls are more than enough to enjoy the performance of a haughty but handsome guy."

"Ok, what performance? What is this?" I finally said. I could see all the girls looking eagerly at me.

"Doesn't he know he's gonna strip for us?" said Deepa.

"What?!" I shouted, "Why should I do this? Sorry girls. It was nice meeting you all. But I think this joke is more than enough. I need to go."

"Wait," said Samantha grabbing my arm as I was about to step out, "Where do you think you're going? I promised these girls that I will give them entertainment tonight. Deepa here just got promoted to the position of a team leader. You don't have a phone or wallet with you."

She was right. How the fuck did I forget my phone?

"What is this Samantha?" I whispered.

She pushed me to a corner so that we could talk privately.

"Didn't I tell you that I could command you to do anything for the whole weekend?"

"But you had my clothes with you to blackmail me. How can you make me striptease now?"

"Well...," Kavya took out her phone and opened some pictures, "I don't know why I gotta repeat it a dozen times to you, whenever you disobey my command."

She showed me my bare ass washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"What about this?" she said, swiping through the gallery.

There was kind of a profile view of me sitting naked in the chair looking at the TV.

"You see, your willy is showing too. It is kind of erect, isn't it?" she said, zooming in the photo to show it.

"What if you take the photos of my striptease too?"

"We won't share it. Don't worry about that."

A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of me performing striptease in front of four girls. And half of them were strangers to me. I had met them just a few minutes ago.

"What's it gonna be Rob? Your striptease for just four of us or your nudes for the whole world?"

I had no choice. I gestured my hands towards the middle of the living room and Samantha clapped her hands in excitement.

Kavya and Samantha took their seats in the chairs.

"I need to tell you guys, I don't know how to dance," I said as I stood in the middle of the room facing the seated girls.

"I just want a handsome boy get naked for us," said Deepa.

"Don't worry he's gonna strip, but not with a dance," said Kavya, "It's a game guys. A mock auction game. We're gonna auction each piece of clothing that Rob is wearing for dirt cheap amount. The highest anyone can bid is a hundred rupees. Nothing more than that."

"Even my underwear cost Rs.200, do you know that?" I said.

"And the thong costs Rs.500 and I bought it," said Kavya, "It's a mock auction Rob. Chill."

"Another motivation for you. We will actually give you the money, even though it's an auction," said Samantha, "You have, what, like six items of clothing with you? With a maximum of hundred rupees for each item, you could get Rs. 600 tonight. Not bad for getting naked, is it?"

"Girls, are you ready to part with some money for seeing this boy naked?" asked Kavya.

"Why not?" said Deepa.

Rima just nodded her head.

"The first item for auction is his shirt," said Samantha, "I say ten rupees!"

First of all, I cringed at hearing the amount. Ten rupees wouldn't even get me a small piece of toffee.

"Fifty!" said Deepa.

"Ninety!" shouted Rima.

"Is it sweaty thought?" asked Deepa, "Would you please not mind showing us your armpits Robert."

What? They wanted to see my armpits? I raised my hands. And I certainly was sweating.

"Look at the dark wet patch," said Deepa.

"Ew! Someone please buy it for a hundred. I don't like sweaty clothes," said Rima.

"What are you talking about? I like sweat. Hundred!" said Kavya.

"Sold for a hundred to Kavya. A formal shirt with sweaty armpits of this arrogant man named Robert," said Samantha, "Take it off."

"Strip, strip," shouted Kavya.

Whatever. I loosened my tie to take it off.

"Keep the tie!" shouted Rima.

"Yes, keep it. We haven't yet auctioned it," said Samantha.

I kept the tie loose around my neck. My fingers then moved to the top button of my shirt and started unbuttoning it. I saw the girls drinking their beer or champagne. Some were eating the snacks while their eyes were still fixated on my unbuttoning.

After my shirt was fully unbuttoned, I turned around with my back to them and teasingly took the shirt off my shoulders. I wanted to show Samantha that I was enjoying it a bit, just out of spite.

I heard a couple of whistles. The shirt slowly slipped down and then my upper half was bare now. I turned around again to show my bare chest. All the four pairs of eyes were on my bare upper half with only a tie. None of them had their eyes on my face. I threw the shirt at them and it landed on Rima's face. She quickly took it off her face with an 'ew'. Kavya grabbed my shirt and smelled its armpits.

"Are we bidding for the shoes too?" asked Deepa.

"Nah, he kept it near the door. Might need it on the way back," said Samantha.

These girls were talking as if they were really gonna keep my clothes out of this mock auction. The only pleasant thing about my current predicament was that I was a hundred rupees richer.

"Now the belt," said Samantha.

"Who really needs a belt?" commented Rima.

"Might be useful for other things," said Deepa with her hands rubbing together, "We girls really don't have that kind of belt you know. I'll take it for ten."

No one seemed to be willing to bid for it.

"Ok, I say thirty, let's make it respectable," said Samantha.

"Fifty!" said Deepa.

I guess they all just let Deepa have the belt.

"Take off the belt," said Samantha.

"I wonder if his pants fall down," commented Rima.

I quickly unbuckled the belt and pulled it out of my pants.

"It doesn't."

I rolled the belt into a coil and threw lightly at them. The girls almost moved away as if I was throwing a venomous snake on them. It landed on the sofa between Deepa and Rima. Fortunately, it didn't knock down the bottles and the bowls on the table.

"How dare you act like that?" scowled Samantha.

"Come on, it was a light throw. I didn't really wanna hurt anyone," I said casually.

"You're gonna pay for that," said Samantha with wide eyes, "Now, what next? Socks?"

"Let him keep the socks till the end," said Kavya.

"So pants it is."

"Fifty!" said Kavya.

"Ninety!" said Rima.

"Hundred! I want his pants," said Deepa.

I unbuttoned my pants. Then, I teased them a bit by zipping and unzipping it.

"You seem to be having fun. Let's see, who gets the last laugh," said Samantha.

And at last I kept it unzipped and gave them a view of the bulge of my underwear.

"Drop your pants!" shouted Deepa.

I was hesitant at first. But I pushed my pants down at one go and stepped out of it.

"Turn around," said Rima.

I turned around to show them my ass.

"That's too big of an underwear," commented Deepa, "Covers his whole ass."

It wasn't really figure hugging and it felt like a disappointment for the girls, but I wasn't really embarrassed precisely for that.

I threw the pants at Deepa. She held it dearly to her chest.

"Come on. It's your underwear now," said Samantha.

I was getting nervous. The whole stripping act up until that point was fine. But after that, I was about to get really naked.

"Ninety!" shouted Deepa.

"Hundred!" shouted Rima, "I can have at least that."

"I want to take it off him," said Deepa.

"Give me a fifty for that," said Samantha.

"What are you? His pimp?" asked Rima.

Samantha gave a mocking smirk. But I felt like her whore. And she felt like my pimp.

I faced them again and hid my bulging crotch.

I was only in my socks, tie, and an underwear. And of course, something smaller than an underwear inside.

"Fine, take fifty. I'll strip off his underwear."

Deepa jumped up from the sofa and jumped over the side of the table, almost tumbling over the beer and champagne bottles.

She crouched down and almost squatted right in front of me, her face just inches away from my crotch, grabbing each side of the waistband of my underwear.

I already had my palms over my crotch.

"Hands on your sides! Don't hide it," said Rima excitedly. I kept wondering why she and Deepa were so excited to watch me naked.

"Wait, let's make a video of it," said Rima as she took out her phone. Samantha and Kavya followed suit.

"Get ready. One, two, three!"

I closed my eyes tightly. My dignity was gone. I had some modesty until I was wearing that underwear. But I was about to get naked. With a quick sudden pull, my underwear was down at my feet.

"Wow," said Deepa.

Of course, she got a view of my thong clad penis. My penis was certainly making the front of the thong tighter.

"It's a thong gals!" said Deepa in a delighted voice and she got up and moved aside to let the girls enjoy the view.

"It's cute too. It's white and tight. Such a good contrast against his brown skin," commented Rima.

"Oh yes Rima, you're getting a hang of it now," said Deepa.

She then crouched again to pull my underwear. I stepped out of it and she threw them to Rima. Rima seemed to be so happy to hold my underwear.

"If it's a thong, then his ass wouldn't be much covered, would it?" said Rima.

"Turn around," commanded Samantha.

I slowly turned around. Of course, the back of the thong was buried inside my butt. My ass was for the whole world to see.

"It's such a cute butt!" I heard Rima say.

"It's soft too," said Deepa as she grabbed one of my asscheeks, fondled it and shook it. Then she gave a hard slap on each of the cheeks.

"Ow!" I said both times.

"Write something over his butt," said Kavya.

Deepa seemed to have rushed to her room and came out with a marker. She crouched down to the level of my ass and wrote something over each of my asscheeks. I could feel the tip of the marker on my buttcheeks. I felt that she wrote the letters from inside of my cheeks.

The girls came closer and took quite a lot of photos of my marked bare ass.

"Spread his cheeks. The words should be visible," said Samantha.

Each girl spread each of my cheeks. It continued in turns, as each girl got a chance to spread my ass and pose with it for the photos.

I was essentially holding an erection on my hands now. I was an object of amusement for them. My almost bare body was a plaything for the girls. I felt gravely humiliated. But I was also pleased by the fact that at least four girls had touched my naked ass. I couldn't even dream about it. But it was a reality now.

"Don't you wanna know what we wrote?" asked Kavya.

I turned to face them while cupping my hard penis.

Deepa stood beside me to show the photos.

'Public' was written on my left asscheek and 'Property' was written on my right asscheek. Deepa and Rima were crouching beside each of my asscheeks showing a V sign from one hand, while their other hand stretched my cheeks away from my crack. My ass had such a deep valley, that even after spreading it, it didn't really show my butthole.

I was only in my tie, thong and socks now. I was still covering my crotch with my palms. I was terribly embarrassed and excited at the same time.

"I wanna see his cock and balls," shouted Rima.

"Bid for his thong now," commanded Samantha.

"Hundred!" shouted Rima.

"Woah woah, that's the last limit," said Samantha.

"It's fine. I didn't wanna say ninety and then get outbid by someone else," said Rima.

"What say Samantha? We can have an auction without bounds only in this case? That thong is mine though, so I get all the benefits," said Kavya.

"Five hundred!" said Deepa.

"Eight hundred!" said Rima.

"Thousand," said Samantha.

The other two girls remained silent.

"It costs over five hundred right? So, you get a profit of a hundred percent," said Samantha to Kavya.

"But Sam, let me touch that thong and smell before you get it," begged Rima.

What? This girl was grossed out by my sweaty armpits. Now she wanted to smell the thong I was wearing?

"Take off the thong Nudie," said Samantha.

I was hesitant obviously, because of the erection. I still held my one palm over my crotch to cover it and used the other hand to pull down the waistband.

The small piece of clothing fell down around my feet. With one hand still unsuccessfully covering my erection, I stepped out of it and picked it up and threw it quickly without aiming at anyone. I was still embarrassed and used both my hands to cup my aroused penis.

Rima had caught the thong and she sniffed it hard.

"I can smell his cock," she said with a wicked smile before handing it to Samantha.

"Now, hands away from your dick, behind your back," commanded Samantha.

"C'mon Sammy, don't be mean. Am I not totally naked now? Haven't I been hanging around naked with you and Kavya for the past two days? I'll not ask for any compensation or rent from you. You can stay in my flat as long as you want. Please Sammy, delete all the photos that you have of me," I pleaded.

"First of all, don't call me Sammy," said Samantha, "Only Abhilash calls me Sammy. And second of all, don't you still understand that I could do whatever I want with your photos. Now even Deepa and Rima have photos of your bare ass. So do as I say."

I was terribly embarrassed and my head was down with shame. As I moved my palms away from my erection I could feel the four pairs of eyes of the girls on my naked body. Even though I was still wearing a loose tie around my neck and a pair of socks, I never felt so exposed in my life before. The adventures of the morning and last night felt tame when compared to this. I couldn't remember if I felt so ashamed ever before in my life.

I could hear gasps.

"Oh my goodness!"

"His penis is throbbing."

"What a nice cock!"

"I can see his balls. They look so fondle-friendly."

All these comments were from Deepa and Rima. The other girls had got used to my naked body.

"You girls can command him to do something," said Samantha.

"I would," said Deepa, "You can see we have a few packs of biriyani we ordered for dinner. Goes well with alcohol. Please Robert, be kind enough to bring some plates from the kitchen."

Of course, I had to bring the plates from the kitchen. The girls got a good view of my ass I bet. I looked around and found the plates. I used them to hide my crotch when I appeared in front of the ladies.

"Robert! These plates are not your costumes!" said Kavya as she snatched it from me, removing my cover. I cupped my penis again.

"Rob, stand on your knees near the table!" commanded Samantha.

I kneeled on the floor. Rima and Samantha were sitting on the sofa opposite to me across the table while Deepa and Kavya were sitting in chairs on each short side of the table.

"Let's feed Rob one by one," said Samantha.

"Hands behind your back, no cupping the penis," commanded Rima.

Now this girl Rima was commanding me too! I followed her order.

One by one, the girls began stuffing the biryani rice in my mouth with their spoon. The gap between the turns of each girl was less. I almost gagged on biryani.

I was still on my knees, my hands behind my back, looking at them. After a few minutes when they were all done, and my penis was soft again, they gulped down more beer.

"No beer for Mr. Nudie Robbie?" asked Rima as she seemed to be the most drunk.

"Come closer Rob," said Samantha and I dragged my knees to get closer.

She forced down a bottle of beer on my mouth. It overflowed and came out of my mouth, drenching some parts of my neck.

"Now, take the plates away and keep it in the kitchen sink," commanded Samantha.

I got up on my feet, showing my bobbing dick and balls to the girls. I collected the plates from the laps of each girl, while the girls touched my naked sides, my chest, my nipples. Rima even touched the tip of my penis and she pulled the foreskin.

"Ouch," I said, stepping back.

I walked to the kitchen sink and the girls closely followed. Samantha was standing right beside me. She gave a quick hard slap on my bare butt.

"Ouch!" I shouted, as I caressed my wobbly butt.

"Please do the favour of doing the dishes," said Deepa.

I picked the scrub and the soap and started washing the plates.

I could feel Rima sliding her hands over my bare back. Her hands went down my back, to the top of my ass.

"Ain't it cute?" she said as she pinched my right buttcheek.

She fondled my asscheeks with both her hands before leaving me.

"Make it fast and come back to the living room," said Samantha.

I was glad that the girls had left the kitchen quickly. I had to move backwards a step or two to let my dick rise to its full glory.

I wanted to touch myself. But I had let my hardness subside gradually as I did the dishes. There weren't many dishes to do.

As I went to the living room, I cupped my modesty again.

"Oh look at this cute handsome man wearing nice socks and tie. But what the hell? He isn't wearing any clothes?" said Samantha mockingly.

"Oh my god, where are his pants and shirt," said Kavya.

"His underwear?" said Deepa.

"He is bare-ass naked?" said Rima, "I wanna touch his balls."

"Only I can do it. I'm his pimp, ain't I?" said Samantha.

I was excited now. All this humiliation, embarrassment was making me crazy. I could forgive the girls for force feeding me and making me gag on the beer.

My cock responded to it by stretching out a little bit more and standing perfectly erect. This was the stiffest it had ever been. It felt like it could grow double its normal erect size. The erection felt a bit painful. But it was a good pain.

Samantha walked slowly towards me. She crouched down and tickled my balls. My balls responded to her touch and it twitched a little.

"Look how his balls move," said Rima.

Samantha's soft hands were tickling my balls, but it slowly went up to the tip of my penis. My dick was longing to get inside something. I wanted to touch it so badly. I wanted to stroke it. But Deepa and Kavya came over towards me and held my hands. I was strong enough to break free from them. But I didn't even try.

Samantha leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick. It was enough to send electric shivers all over my body. She took the dick in her hand and slowly pushed it inside her mouth. She moved her lips up and down my dick. I could only close my eyes and feel the euphoria. The wetness of her mouth had made my dick slippery.

She licked every inch of my shaft, from the nearest to the crotch, to the furthest, and she kept sucking it until it hurt her mouth. But she wasn't done there.

What she did next was unexpected. She took off her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had been too conscious of my own nudity that I never really figured that Samantha had been bra-less for the evening.