Bare-back on Bear Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A young female park ranger discovers a lumberjack's log.
7.1k words
4.61
20.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers

Her summer job as a Park Ranger on Bear Island was her dream "cum" true. She had not imagined getting in touch with nature would include a large lumberjack, kinky campers, and losing her clothes so often.

After this summer, she would always refer to this natural park as "Bare" Island.

--

"Mandy you received a letter!" her Mom yelled to her from the other room as she entered the front door. "I think it is for your summer job with the Park Service!"

Mandy came running from the other room to get the letter. This was the moment. She was anxious that it would be an acceptance letter. If that were the case, it would be great. She just finished her third year in college studying Biology and was eager to have something to do. The summer was long! She had applied as a Park Ranger with the National Park Services for one of the Islands in the Northern Lakes.

She opened the letter.

--

"Dear Ms. Kennedy,

We are pleased to confirm that you have been selected to work as "Park Ranger" in the National Parks Service. You shall be stationed at "Bear" Island. This is a special post because the island is only accessible by a ferry that operates only two days a week.

Being a specialized station with few campers allowed at one time, your responsibilities are to enforce the rules, regulations, and policies of the national parks, as well as to be a point of contact for any problems. Since the island is approximately 4 square miles, you will be required to make rounds a few times a week. From the base camp, where you are stationed, there is a logging area a couple of miles away at the north end of the island.

Additionally, During this period the logging company shall be operating. So, you will be required to check on their operational compliance.

We do hope that you will accept the offer. We believe that you shall be an excellent addition to our team and we are pleased that you will form a part.

Welcome aboard!"

---

1 Ferry....Arriving:

"Mandy, are you really sure about this?" her Mom said as Mandy was about to board the ferry. "You will be alone on that island for days on end. What if something happens?"

"All aboard!" The man in the sea conductor uniform said in a baritone voice, interrupting and providing the perfect cover for Mandy. Even the conspicuous and oversized belly of the conductor could not conceal the object of his gaze. He looked at this girl, from her toes to her head. In those flash instants, maybe he was recalling his youth and how he would pursue this sexy red cherry blond hair girl in khaki shorts and shirt -- her Park uniform. Now, with his unflattering middle age, he could only admire her good looks, the warm glow in her skin, and the accentuated freckles from the summer. But such pleasures were good enough for the man with what appeared a jolly and congenial demeanor.

"Oh Mom, nothing will happen," she reassured her as she adjusted her overstuffed backpack, and hiked it up further bending her long slender sexy legs. "Besides, I am in contact with the base here in the Cove and there are the campers and loggers coming and going to the island as well."

"But what about the black bears?"

"They are more interested in eating berries than people," she giggled. "Besides, they are always mating during these months."

She kissed her mom on the cheek.

"Don't worry, we are in contact once a week when the ferry comes...."

The conductor retreated up the deck, and the horn of the ferry sounded indicating that it was about to stow away...

Mandy turned and rapidly boarded the ramp as the motors of the ferry began to spin. Once on the deck of the Ferry, she turned and waved to her mother.

She couldn't imagine that she wasn't just going to the Park to work, but to live out the most erotic and sexy moments of her life.

--

2. The backdrop and some old tales

As the Ferry pulled off from Gulls Cove, even the beginning of summer, the morning waves of the Lake remind her of how very precarious these icy waters can be. She looked out across the vast water that seemed like an ocean. From the schoolbooks, she remembers the eerily same date of November 10 that two infamous White Hurricanes produced what some would later call the "three sisters" waves that would claim the LC Waldo in 1913 and the Edmund Fitzgerald in 1975. The fierce Northern gales sent the ships to their icy tombs.

She thought of all these things as, even now, the deep blue waters demanded respect as the Ferry left the shore. At these northern latitudes, one had the sensation that winter was just around the corner, and the warm breeze was a fleeting respite.

3. The new park ranger...

"Henry Meskill here," the tall skinny, and nerdy-looking man in the Park uniform said, "You must be Mandy. Mandy Kennedy?"

"Yes," she said struggling with her awkwardly stuffed backpack that with to and fro of the voyage seemed to make the bag even more unwieldy than before. "Nice to meet you," as she extended her hand.

"Glad to meet you," the man said enthusiastically and happy with the prospect of being relieved of his duties for a few months. "I'll fill you in on a few details, and then I'll be off."

"You must be looking forward to it?"

"You bet I am. Yes-sir-ree, goin' south for a bit. To see the folks, like," he said with an undeniable twang.

The park ranger was stationed on the island during the entire year, except for the very cruel months of January and February.

"Here, let me help you with your bag," as he grabbed the backpack.

She let him with much appreciation. She grabbed the other smaller bags of special rations as well as other "personal" effects that she had brought with her.

"There's ya park ranger cabin, aye..yonder," the man pointed by jerking his head in the direction.

It was a wooden structure positioned about halfway up the slope from the dock landing and just before the tree line. There were two large pine trees that protected it from the brunt of the Southwestern winds if they blew, but for the most part, had a clear view of the lake and dock.

To the sides of the cabin, there were small clearings with tents. These were the areas for designated campsites.

They walked together towards the cabin.

"First time for ya as a Ranger, I take it?"

"Yeah," she smiled back at him. "I am really excited about it."

"Great job! I love it. Pay sucks, but the air is good," he chuckled like a dying horse at his profound observation.

She smiled back and forced a laugh in an attempt to form part of her new guild as a fellow coworker.

"It's really pretty here," she said informally.

"Ya, well you read the guide to tell the folks that come here. Ya know, what they put in the brochure. A boreal forest, comprised mostly of pine, spruce, and larches. Years ago, these parts were quarries for brownstone that they shipped down to the city. My gran' pa told me 'bout that."

She listened.

"Now, it's up to us to protect these parts," he said proudly as if defending the fatherland with a deep sense of patriotism.

Just then, Mandy heard a woman and looked over to the Campsite area. She was startled to see a beautiful woman completely nude. The woman was gathering her things and apparently getting ready to leave on the ferry. Henry realized Mandy was looking at the woman.

"That there is Emily. A real ticket! hot-dog, yes-sir-ree," he said with a grin and starting with his horse-like laughter. "She spends the entire time in the buff. Ya know, naked as a jay-bird. And a real looker, and a set of....." he caught himself, remembering he was talking to a girl and not just another male coworker. "Oh sorry..."

"That's allowed? I mean, being naked like that?"

"Sure. No problem. This is nature."

"But, she is naked in front of all the other campers?" Mandy asked surprised and incredulously.

"Yeah. She doesn't mind. And neither do they. She doesn't bring any clothes. Not a stitch! And she's as natural as a 'possum in a 'Taters' banquet," he horse-chuckled again then paused. "Damn thing to be talking to her and she is completely naked, I'll tell ya! But then ya gets used t' it after a while. Yes-sir-ree. At first, she was embarrassed, but then after so many weeks like that, she would sit amongst all the campers as if she was fully dressed," he was lost in his thoughts. "Real pretty, that Emily."

"Oh my!" Mandy watched the woman gather her things and start to walk towards the ferry completely naked. As they walked forward, Mandy turned and continued to watch Emily.

"To tell you the truth, I don't think I ever saw Emily with clothes on," he said as if pondering a deep question.

"Do any of the other campers walk around naked?"

"Sometimes. But, not like Emily. Occasionally there are those that go skinny dipping, but not like Emily. No sir-ree," he paused with fondness, "Emily is one heck of a gal."

Something in Mandy suddenly clicked. She could not imagine that this was possible.

"But, I have to warn ya," he said lowering his voice to guard a secret between the two of them. "The campers can get a bit 'frisky' - ifs ya knows what I means." He paused looking at her, "Ya know, between them all."

Mandy looked at him incredulously.

"Do you mean ...?"

"Yup!"

Mandy felt her nipples become hard. Her mind flashed to the dildo that she had hidden in her backpack. That will need some use. Soon!

"Oh my!"

The older park ranger would never have imagined that this just caused this girl's panties to become very moist.

--

As the ferry pulled away from the dock of the landing, Mandy waved to Henry. She was about to turn around when Emily appeared also at the stern of the boat and waved. Mandy thought, "It seems to be a natural thing to do -- to wave from a boat, even if you didn't know the person you waved to."

And Emily was very natural, indeed. Her naked breast moved back and forth as she waved her golden arms back and forth as if she was old friends with Mandy. The boat was close enough that she realized that Emily's pussy was completely shaved. It was the most erotic image that she had seen in her life.

When the boat was now further out, she turned and headed to her cabin. She looked at the campsites to glimpse if anybody else was there (or naked), but the sites seemed devoid of activity. She would use the time to install her few belongings in the cabin and then begin her first activities as Park Ranger that Henry had explained.

Henry had told her about her duties as a ranger before leaving. In particular, about monitoring the logging activity on the far end of the island. The lumberjacks come and go, but most often there are four or five of them, but sometimes there are only two. She was required to write a report at least two times a week and make sure that they comply with the rules stipulated between the park service and the logging company. Henry told her it was a good idea to go introduce herself since they would be expecting her.

--

Mandy figured that she could do that a bit later. However, the first business would be to meet the campers.

There were 3 couples presently on the island. Each had a small secluded campsite but separated by about 100 meters, but all situated around the ranger cabin. Since slots were limited, the campers changed from week to week, but there were never more than 12 at a time.

Since her job was to orient and provide information, she went to meet them. After greetings, some conversation, and other pleasantries, one of the couples invited her to join them that night for a campfire get-together.

4. Meeting the loggers

Since she had more time than expected and was anxious to know the island, Mandy decided to go to the logger's camp that afternoon. On the way, she would learn about the island. There was a path that ran through the center. She would see where they are and have a way to explore the small island.

Undoing her backpack she was so horny from the idea of Emily. The thought of walking naked there was so hot. When she was making her pack, she decided to pack a secret -- her ben-wa balls. She figured she would use them somewhere along the walk. This would make the hike more interesting!

Thinking about what Henry told her about Emily, the thought became so enticing, that she stopped and decided to slip them in. Now with each movement, she was receiving stimulation that would slowly build up to bring her over the edge.

--

After trekking across the island towards the northern shores, she finally arrived at the logger camp. There were four men. Two of the men came over to meet her. They were probably in their late 40s but with such hard work, they looked like old men. The other two, that seemed much younger, continued working and just made glances towards her.

"Howdy," Mandy greeted them with a smile. "I'm the new Park Ranger. Henry told me to come here and introduce myself."

"Hello Miss," the older one said with a smile. "We were expecting you. Hank here and this Jimmy. Nice to meet you," he extended his hand.

Mandy noticed how his hands were large and felt like tree bark. But they were both polite and nice enough.

Mandy occasionally stole glances at the young men working. Whenever Mandy looked, the man in the red shirt couldn't take his eyes off her.

Hank noticed that Mandy seemed to always look in their direction.

"Oh, that's Bobby, and over there in the red shirt is Sam," he said as a way of introduction.

The two of them stopped working and waved to Mandy.

But, the one called Sam looked straight into her eyes. He seemed mesmerized by her. Suddenly, she felt his penetrating gaze. At first glance, he -- like the other three -- looked burly, unkempt, and hardened by their work and harsh conditions. But the more she looked at him, she realized that he was strikingly good-looking. He was tall, broad-shouldered with deep brown eyes and brown hair. His beard was full, with blond highlights under his lip. Despite his gritty and hard appearance, his face seemed kind, handsome, and almost boyish. His open sweaty shirt showed part of his chest and she could imagine his muscles underneath.

Her face flushed and the ben-wa balls inside her stirred all of a sudden making her body involuntary jerk as she nearly gasped. She hadn't expected this.

She greeted both of them, but when she looked at Sam, she all of a sudden was flush and felt bashful. She looked away and returned to the conversation with Hank, who seemed to be Sam's boss, going over details of her planned visits and inspections.

--

"Well, thanks for your cooperation," she said as she prepared to leave.

During the entire time that she spoke with Hank, she would sneak glances at Sam. Between his swings of the large wedge-shaped maul-axe to split the large tree trunks, he would continually look at Mandy. Each time she looked, he seemed to look straight into her eyes.

"No problem, Ranger," Hank said with much deference. "If you need anything, we're here camped out over there." He turned and pointed in the northern direction.

As she waved goodbye, Sam stopped swinging the axe, held it between him, and looked at her. Time seemed to stop between them. She suddenly remembered where she was and simply smiled and waved at all of them, turned around, and headed down the path from which she had arrived.

She was well aware of the ben-wa balls moving inside her and she felt her panties were drenched.

--

5. The antics of Campers these days

At night, the campers had invited her to sit around a small fire they had set up at the water's edge. She would learn their names: Beth and Neil, Jacqueline or Jacky and Eddie, and Jennifer and Michael.

"Here try some of this," Eddie said pouring the content of some type of liquor into her cup. "It will warm you up."

She never drank alcohol, but it might palliate the unexpectedly cool breeze coming off the water even on a warm summer night.

They talked and laughed about different jokes. Then, the conversation turned to Emily.

"Yes, we sure will miss Emily," Neil said. "I'm sure you saw her leaving. She was the one without any clothing. they told her how one of the last campers was into walking around completely naked. From the moment she arrived, she would never wear any clothing. Most nights we would meet at night and she would sit here completely naked with all of us around the campfire."

Mandy was amazed at what they told her. However, it was the next part of the explanation that blew her mind.

"She would show them whatever about her body without hesitation as if it were the most natural thing in the world...She would join each of us in our tents... if you know what I mean...."

With this, Mandy could have had an orgasm without even touching herself.

6. The campfire and The Game -- Truth or dare

In the conversation around the fire, the group told Mandy about their lives and about the many times that they have been to Bear Island. Then, the conversation shifted to Emily. Apart from what Henry had said, they told Mandy that Emily was not only an exhibitionist but also very kinky. They insinuated that she had sex with all of them continually and she was somewhat of a nymphomaniac.

"I don't know," Neil said to the group, "It sure would be great to have another girl around here like Emily willing to be naked all the time and play in our games."

Mandy felt that even though they were far more discreet, all the gazes and thoughts were directed towards her.

--

They continued to tell stories, laugh, and drink something was similar to a Sherry wine. Mandy thought how congenial it was and felt very comfortable and content with them. As normally happens, individual conversations began and Mandy found herself talking more and more to Jacky.

While she was having a conversation with Jacky, she saw that Eddie -- Jacky's husband -- sat closer to Neil and Beth. They were laughing about some joke and in their own conversation, as she spoke to Jacky about their old alma Mata university.

"What's one thing you only do when you're alone?" Eddie asked Beth as part of their word game.

Jacky looked over to them and then explained. "Oh, don't mind them, they're playing truth or dare, as usual," she said rather uninterested.

A few moments later, when Mandy glanced over, she saw that Beth had pulled up her shirt and Jacky's husband was kneading her breasts while Beth rubbed his bulging cock and kissed her own husband.

They began laughing again and continued with the game.

"Where's the weirdest place you peed?" Neil asked.

Mandy was trying to pay attention to Jacky, but she heard the rest of the group shriek with more laughter.

Suddenly, Beth stood up, grasped her shorts, and pulled them completely down revealing her smooth pussy lips.

She danced around showing her entire beautiful figure in the campfire light. Mandy watched her, mesmerized as she continued talking with Jacky who seemed to be either bored, accustomed, or oblivious to the raunchy game that her husband was participating in with another couple.

She then sat down in between Neil and Eddie with her legs spread so they were crossed over each of the legs of the men. This way, they were splayed out.

She first leaned towards her husband and kissed him passionately. Her hand reached his bulge and she rubbed it up and down. She broke from the kiss and looked into his eyes. With that message between them, she turned her head and began to passionately kiss Eddie while she put her hand on his cock. Eddie slipped his hand to her pussy and touched her.

Mandy stared at them and awe, while she was still in casual conversation with Eddie's wife. The situation was surreal for her.

Finally, Jacky stopped talking and they both watched the three play the game while the other couple sat on the other side of the fire also watching.

"What's your guilty pleasure?"

mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers
12