Bare-back on Bear Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth lost this one as well and she had to unbutton Eddie's pants. She then pulled out his cock that was already hard and started to stroke it up and down.

She seems to be always losing but doesn't seem to mind, Mandy thought. Beth then bent down while her husband Neil watched and engulfed Eddie's cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then stopped. She had completed her task. She looked up and smiled at Eddie and then kissed him on the mouth.

They laughed between them and Beth returned in the arms of her husband. All during this, her bare pussy was on display to the entire group. This was something that Mandy would not forget.

--

Mandy was so turned on watching this entire escapade that she wanted to touch herself. She was looking forward to getting back to her room so she could masturbate.

It would take a few more episodes like this before Mandy would participate like Beth. Very soon, innocent Mandy will be very very good at this game. Even better than Beth.

For that dear reader, we will have to see Mandy alone in her cabin. Then we will need to follow her through the woods when she decides it's time to make contact with nature.

--

7. A lonely Cabin...

Mandy retired to her cabin. After watching the couples around the campfire have casual sex right in front of her, she was so horny that she was dying to peel off her shorts and panties and rub herself to orgasm. Normally she had fantasies, but nothing like what she heard about Emily. This is what turned her on more than anything all night.

And -- the insinuation that she might take Emily's place here on the island.

She had never been so horny and had never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, but the idea blew her mind. She started to imagine different ways that she could start to be more like Emily, getting into it slowly.

"Are you crazy, Mandy?" she scorned herself. "You are going to lose your job. You can't just go walking around nude and having sex with the campers!"

But, in her sex-crazed mind, the whole idea started to sound rational. She began to imagine herself hiding her clothes while she bathed and acting as if somebody had taken them. She would have to go seek help from all the people in the campsite and they would see her completely naked.

She then imagined that they would touch her. She would act not to like it, but she would want it.

Then, she thought about the loggers. She thought about Sam. She imagined being caught naked by him. Maybe he would take her in his big strong arms and she would be like a helpless animal as he ravaged her. Maybe he would take all her clothes so that she would have to be naked for the entire time she was on the island.

As her thoughts became even more explicit, her fingers found the moist folds between her legs.

"Oh, Sam," she whispered out loud as if he were there with her, "That's it! Put your tongue there." She gasped.

She imagined that his tongue was moving up and down her moist lips.

Her fingers started to move faster and pressed into her engorging clit with more force. Rubbing in circles, then back and forth, then in circles again.

Her mind raced. She became Emily. She was naked like an animal.

He was here with her. Sam was naked with her and he would toss her over on the bed and enter her from behind. He would make her get on all fours.

"Ah...," she gasped. She was going out of her mind.

All of a sudden, she heard a shriek! She stopped and came back to reality.

"Had something happened?" she whispered, as her heart raced. "Has something happened to one of the campers? Have they been attacked by an animal?"

Her fears quickly dissipated when the shrieks resumed with even more intensity and with a steady rhythm.

It was a woman screaming in sexual ecstasy. She was being fucked. "One of the women was screaming with excitement by being fucked!" Mandy said incredulously.

This made Mandy even hornier. She listened to the woman's screams and pants. She matched her rubbing of her fingers to the woman's screams. She imagined that it was sam pounding into her from behind.

"Oh Sam, that's it," she whispered in a guttural voice. "Fuck me like that. Stick your huge cock into me."

She imagined him grabbing her hips and her thin body and moving her like a rag doll as he plunged his member into her depths from behind. The screams of the woman camper in the adjacent tent changed pace. It was no shorter and more frequent. She was approaching an orgasm.

Mandy rubbed faster and harder. She concentrated all her energy on her hand as it moved back and forth, and her fingers penetrated her entrance, then rubbing hard against her clit. She was also so close.

Then in a sudden burst, the woman cried out in orgasm. At that very moment, Mandy let go and orgasmed with her.

Her entire body shook. She had never had such an orgasm before. She could not even remove her hand from between her legs but she could tell she was soaking wet.

Many moments passed and she finally rolled over and fell asleep. Her creamy juice leaked all over her cot.

8. Unexpected Rendevouz

Since being a Park Ranger would give her ample time for other activities, she thought she gather data for a thesis..which was about a rare species of weasels, known as the American martens. Since these animals are endangered with only small populations in the northern forests, they inhabit the island. They have large ears for their small size.

She would also capture data on the populations of different species of bats, amphibians, and birds. Perhaps she would be able to discover a correlation. Her idea was to try and spot these and study their habitat. So, today she would begin to explore the island and go on a long hike.

She put together a light backpack. She decided to pack a small lunch with some bread that she stored away from animals. Her backpack was a simple cloth sache. She had placed some food for her lunch in the bag.

It was a warm morning and she would not wear the park uniform. Instead, she had a thin pair of very short spandex shorts and a tank top. In reality, it was quite revealing, but she would be alone on her long hike.

--

The day was extremely hot, even so far north. She walks to through the forest, along a path that is just visible through the thick brush. She had been sweating and came across one of the brooks that opened out to the lake. She followed it. It opened up to a secluded cove.

It would be perfect to stop and relax for a moment between the trees. She started to think about Emily. She would do it.

She pulls off her clothes and stuffs them into her bag. Now she was completely naked except for her Gortex shoes as she walked along the path. The feeling was exhilarating. Her firm breasts felt so free. The thin blond hair that covered her pussy was so light that it seemed non-existent or like a light gauze net. She even thinks about how erotic it would be to get caught.

Her nipples hardened. She imagines them spying on her without her knowing. She put her bag on a rock and walked down about 10 or 20 meters to the water edge. There was a flat rock and she would sit there. She walked along the water.

She imagined the cock was that of the lumberjack. She thought again of Sam and his large broad shoulders.

"Mmm," she moaned as she rubbed it along the outside of her pussy. "Sam, push it in me."

She closed her eyes and slowly moved her fingers along the outside of her lips, occasionally changing the angle of her wrist so that her skinny fingers slightly penetrated her entrance.

For several moments she continued like this. Now she was lost in her imagination and oblivious to all around her. The sound of running water emptying into the lake was soothing.

--

As she was becoming lost in the pleasure she was giving herself, she heard a noise of branches. She was shaken out of her sexual trance.

"Oh no!" she immediately remembered her bag that was now hidden but out of her sight.

She stood and ran towards the bag.

Raccoons had smelled her lunch and tried to open the bag. They were very accustomed to ravaging and foraging food that was not well stowed away. From contact with people at the campsites they had become emboldened and had learned how to open bags.

They heard her approach but they were not going to abandon their catch, especially with such a light bag.

"No!" she said as the large one looked at her quickly, grabbed her bag, and quickly darted away into the thick forest. "Hey, come back here!"

Of course, they were not about to head her pleas even on the outside chance that they understood. She had no choice but to run after them. She was completely naked except for the Gortex shoes. Good thing for those, she thought.

"Mandy, you are so stupid!" she scolded herself as she ran after the fast animals.

Her breast swayed from side to side as she tried to keep up with them. Also, she lost all sense of the direction they were going.

"This is what you wanted! Now you will surely get caught by somebody!"

They darted from here to there. She chased them, at times losing them from sight, only to see them once again, and then she would change her direction and run after them. In the thick vegetation of these northern forests, the branches of the trees scraped against her naked body.

She must have been running for at least 20 minutes after them. She wasn't sure if she was headed north or south, because the forest was unfamiliar to her.

"Oh no!" she shrieked.

She now realized that the raccoons had brought her so far north that they had entered the area of the loggers. She heard the axe striking wood.

"Damn," she cursed to herself. "Now you did it, Mandy! How will you recover your clothes now?"

--

She continued to walk in the direction that she last saw the raccoons run with her bag. She walked slowly because the sound of chopping wood was closer.

All of a sudden, through the brush and trees, she could see a red checkered logging shirt.

"Oh my God," she sighed. "It's Sam."

--

Taken by the lumberjack

She crouched down and hid behind the trees as she watched him. He was alone and splitting wood with his large maul-axe. His body was huge and athletic.

She forgot all about her clothes and ran after the raccoons. Just watching him was turning her on. She imagined those large shoulders smothering her in an embrace and taking her as his. These thoughts made her aroused and she began to rub herself between her legs.

For several moments, she watched him while she masturbated. Just then, however, several bees started flying very close to her and she tried to brush them away. However one landed on her, and involuntarily, she stood up to escape it. In doing so, she stepped on some of the underbrush making noise that Sam notices.

He stopped working and walked towards her and into her eyes.

Suddenly, he looked straight at her while she was only slightly hidden behind a tree. Now, there would be no other option but to reveal herself from behind the brush.

She walked out into a clearing where her naked body was not in clear sight for him to see. They looked into each other's eyes. Neither one of them said a word. They just looked at each other. It was as if this moment was inevitable.

He dropped the axe and walked towards her. He needed no words for what he would do. For what she wanted him to do. They both wanted it. She stood frozen as he walked towards her. Their eyes were locked on each other.

He was now standing only inches from her. They remained silent. Not even greeting one another. This had to happen.

She continued to look into his eyes and then put her hands on his chest. He leaned down and pulled her naked body close to his. She felt his strong arms pull her into his chest. He bent down and kissed her on the lips and his large hands moved up her back and grabbed her breasts roughly.

After the passionate kiss, she unbuttoned his red checkered lumberjack shirt with urgency and pulled it off his shoulders. She cast it on the ground and then he kissed her neck and devoured her mouth and then her mouth as if he were a wild animal. She leaned back and he bent to kiss her breasts. He took the nipples into his mouth.

She broke the embrace and took his hand, and guided him towards a tree, without losing his gaze. She then turned around, put two hands on the trunk, and bent down so that her ass and bare pussy was easily accessible.

He bent down and put his face between her ass cheeks and licked both her soft entrances. As he kissed her moist pussy, his nose rubbed against her anus, and this sent sexual shock waves through her entire body. He was like a mad animal and wanted to live in her raw scent.

She gasped as his tongue flicked back and forth against her engorged clitoris as his large finger penetrated her entrance. Each finger felt like a large cock entering her. She leaned against the tree with one hand as she used her other to rub her small firm breasts dangled in the air from her position.

He spread her legs roughly as if she were a rag doll so that he could fuck her with his tongue. He spread her ass cheeks with his large hands and pushed his face deeper in between her legs. She felt that she was being fucked by a large werewolf. But she wanted him deeper.

"Oh, Sam," she whimpered. "Oh yes."

She never would have let a boyfriend treat her so roughly, but she wanted this man to take her hard. She craved it.

He then grabbed her hips and spun her around. He took her face in both hands and kissed her, devouring her mouth. As he kissed her, she reached down and for the first time felt the large bulge in his pants. Even between his rugged jeans, she knew that his member was large. She suddenly became very afraid of not being able to take him.

But her responses were now automatic reflexes. She reached for his buckle, undid it, and unbuttoned his jeans. She broke from his kiss, pushing back as she kissed down his chest and to his hairy tummy. He released her from the tight grip so that she could kneel down in front of him.

She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was huge and solid. She looked up into his eyes as she quickly flipped the head of his cock in her mouth and between her supple lips. While she took the head, she looked into his deep brown eyes.

He took her head and violently pushed it down onto his member. She tried to take as much in her mouth as possible until it pushed against the entrance to her throat. He continued to push her head down and then moved her head up and down. She grabbed the girth of his cock in her small delicate hands and stroked it as her mouth sucked and licked the tip of his cock.

Her rhythm increased. Up and down. To and fro. He panted as he ran his hand through her cherry blond hair. He then pushed her hands from his cock and grabbed her head again, forcing his cock to enter her throat. She gagged, but with his unyielding force, it entered. Soon, she had swallowed his entire cock and she could feel it move down the length of her esophagus as if it were her love canal. It could be construed as cruel, but she wanted it. She wanted to be treated this way. And he knew it.

Sam pulled his large shirt off and spread it out on the ground. He grabbed her hand and made her lie down on her back. He quickly pulled his pants off and was naked. Then, he kneeled down between her legs and lied down on top of her.

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

"Sam. Put it inside me," Mandy whispered with a sexual whimper. "Please."

He directed his enormous cock to her entrance. She lifted her legs and spread them with his body between her as he kissed her on the lips. Then, she felt it penetrate her. He was not gentle, but she was so wet, that even being so large the head slowly entered her. He then used the tremendous force of his large body to pump the rest of it into her. She felt it stretching her insides. She felt more full than she ever had.

His cock moved in and out, first slowly. She looked down between them and she could see her flat tummy bulge as his cock moved within her. It was so large she thought! As his cock moved in and out, she could even make out the shape of his cock from the bulge of her tummy. She grabbed ahold of his neck and he continued to pump his cock inside her pussy, fucking her into oblivion.

She would cum at any time. But he was in control and wanted it to last. He shifted positions and grabbed her body. His strength was such that he flipped her over with one arm to make her kneel on all fours like a dog.

He then positioned his cock between her cheeks and entered her pussy from behind.

he grabbed her hips and pushed her back and forth onto his cock. Each time he entered her, he did it with such force that his cock seemed to go deeper and could emerge from the other side.

She moaned continually from the sexual pleasure.

At one point as he pumped into her, he reached under her and grabbed her breast, squeezing her nipples between his massive fingers. The pain and the pleasure at the same time was a sensation that she never had experienced. She felt that orgasm was approaching.

Now she was the one that wanted it to last.

She stood up, but he grabbed her from behind and she could feel his cock at her entrance again. It was about to enter, but she pushed away and bent down. She wanted to take his manhood in her mouth.

When she took his cock in her mouth, she tasted her own pussy juices mixed with his salty cum. Now she was able to take his cock down her throat and she began to deep throat his cock. She sensed that he would cum. He started to moan. Part of her wanted him to cum down her throat, but she really wanted him to burst inside of her.

She quickly changed her position, making him lie down on top of his shirt. With him on his back, she mounted him and took his cock into her. Now she was in control of the rhythm

as she bounced up and down, grinding her clit against his pelvis bone, and rubbing it with her hand.

He began to rock into her faster and faster. He would cum at any moment. She wanted it.

"Oh Sam, please cum inside me," she pleaded.

All of a sudden, she felt him tense and a sudden jet of warm liquid splash her insides. She rubbed her clit furiously making her have an orgasm at the same moment as he continued to squirt massive amounts of cum into her.

She then collapsed on top of him and lay there for several minutes as she slowly recovered.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth and they smiled.

"Hi," she said grinning.

"Hi."

--

Sam had collected his clothing and was putting on his pants. She had explained why she was naked.

"So you don't know which direction the raccoons went?"

"I kinda had an interruption," she smiled. He understood and smiled back.

--

Mandy thought about the naked girl Emily. Maybe this would be the beginning of a new phase in her life. Maybe she wouldn't be needing clothing anymore on this island. She was sure that Sam wouldn't mind. And, from the previous night -- neither would the campers.

THE END.

or better yet,

TO BE CONTINUED....

12