All Comments on 'Bare Backed by my Straight Landlord'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot pure hot sex love it. Iv had my ass fucked in a few showers and love being pinned to a wall and a cock pushed into my ass. The first time was when i was at school and was alone showering when an older guy came in and walked in naked to me and kissed me put his arms around me and slid his hand down between my bum cheeks and inserted a finger into my ass. After a while kissing and fingering me with two fingers he turned me around opened my legs and positioned me how he wanted me and proceeded to dick me. He didnt last and soon emptied his sperm in my ass. It was the start of a lot of sex with him and learning about guy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just want to be fucked in the ass like that! To be bent over, lubed up, fucked & have a hard cock cumming inside me.... someone draining their balls in my tight ass, I'm stiff at the thought of it...

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Wow! I can only imagine what would happen if the wife walks in... could be fun!

reaktivreaktiv4 months ago

this is sooo hot! love the bareback discussion, love the landlord being proud of fucking both of his bitches!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous