Bare Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sir," she said, glad the officer couldn't see how red her cheeks were.

"I don't see the need for any lube for the cavity search, do you?" His index finger was running along her strip of blonde pubic hair.

"No, sir. I mean yes, sir. I think we need more lube." She didn't want him sticking his finger in her without lubrication.

"You look plenty wet to me, Mrs. Grayson, but suit yourself. Let me know when you think you're lubricated enough for your cavity search."

"AWWWFICER!" she squealed as his tongue licked up along her slit. "OH!" she gasped. "OH! OH!" His tongue was wiggling in between the folds of her pussy. George liked to do this about as much as she liked to suck his dick. The few times her husband had gone down on her, she found she quite enjoyed it even if he didn't know what he was doing. Officer Johnson, on the other hand, did know what he was doing and he was licking her pussy with gusto. His tongue was expertly sliding along her slit, down to twirl over her clit and up high enough it slid over her anus. Licking her asshole didn't seem to bother him. He buried his face between the crack of her ass, bobbing his head and tongue fucking her. "Oh fuck," she groaned. If she didn't stop him, the pig was going to get her off. "Stop! Please stop," she gasped.

"You..." His tongue licked up her slit. "Think..." His tongue pushed against her anus. "Your..." His tongue slid down her slit. "lubricated enough, Mrs. Grayson?" He pressed his lips against her slit and gave her pussy a kiss.

"YESSSS," she gasped. "I'm good."

"Prepare for the cavity search then."

"Oh god!" His finger slid down her blonde landing strip and up her slit. It began pushing into her pussy. Her lips spread open around the large index finger. His finger felt as big as George's penis. He worked the end around a few times letting it become well lubricated and then buried it in up to the knuckle.

"Aaah!" she jerked against the car hood. "Weeee gooood?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Grayson. I need to work it around a little more." The cop wiggled his finger inside her before slowly starting to pull out.

Grace squeezed her eyes shut, trying to will herself not to cum as much as she needed an orgasm at that moment while at the same time her body was pushing back into the retreating finger wanting to get off. He wasn't pulling out, he was adding another finger. His index and middle fingers pushed into her. Combined, his two fingers were way bigger than George's dick. He worked them in and out a few times and Grace couldn't hold back any longer. "UNNNHHH!!" Her pussy came hard over the thrusting fingers. Her fingers tried to claw into the hood of her car. She found her ass rising into the thrusts of the cop's two beefy fingers, fucking him back. She collapsed on the hood of her car. "Satisfied?" she asked, gasping for breath. That orgasm had been too big for her to have any regrets.

"Are you, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Uh-huh," she said.

He gave her pussy another kiss before standing up behind her. He placed one hand on the small of her back, holding her down. "I'm not quite satisfied you're clean, Mrs. Johnson," he said.

"What are you doing?"

"I've decided you need a deeper cavity search, ma'am."

"Oh no," she moaned.

"Just relax ma'am. I'm a professional"

Something knobby and hard pushed against her pussy lips, pushing them in until they began to open and spread around the giant knob. He worked it around, letting her soaking wet pussy lubricate the tip before working it deeper. Her pussy slowly stretched open like never before for the thick object. Her brain envisioned him standing behind her working his baton into her, but both his hands were on her hips. "What..." she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you a deep cavity search, ma'am. Trust me, you'll love it."

"Ohmygod," she gasped as the thick object pushed in deeper than George had ever been and was soon past where the tips of the policeman's fingers had been. "What the fuck is that thing?" she asked in disbelief.

"This thing?" he asked, clenching her hips and making the huge object flex. "That's just Officer Johnson Junior. You be good to Officer Johnson Jr. and he'll be good to you, ma'am. He knows what he's doing."

"It's so big," she gasped unbelievingly. "No way. There's no way. Too big. So big," she was babbling at what felt like a huge penis pushed deeper and deeper into her. The cop must have been using a strap-on dildo or something. Her pussy was contracting all over the huge life-like invader. Little tremors of pleasure were pulsing out from her womb, slowly building into another massive orgasm. Whatever the fuck the thing was, she wanted one for herself. "There's no way that's your penis. It's too big!"

The cop squeezed her hips, pulled back, and slammed forward. "You're right ma'am." He pulled back and slammed forward again. The golf-ball-sized end was pressing against nerve endings she didn't know she had. "That ain't a penis." A pair of giant testicles slapped against her thigh. "That's a big..." Another thrust and hard smack against her back thighs. "Black..." Thrust and smack. "COCK"

Noooo! She silently screamed. Her eyes widened in horror even as her orgasmic damn broke. Officer Johnson fell over her as his big black cock went balls deep. His hands slammed down on the car hood covering her hands. She glanced at them just before her eyes were rolling up in her head. He wasn't wearing dark gloves at all. Huge bare black hands were covering her little white ones. Her pussy was expanding and contracting around what had to have been a penis... a cock at least a foot long. Her pussy was squeezing every square inch of the shaft even as waves of pleasure radiated out from her womb giving her an intense full-body orgasm.

"That's it, Mrs. Grayson." He chuckled. "Cum all over that black cock. Bet yo hubby never made you cum like that."

"Unh unh unh," she grunted, still cumming as the policeman slowly fucked her with his huge cock. No. George was incapable. Too small. Too weak. Too limp. "Unh unh unh." Her hips were responding, thrusting her ass up into the thrusts of his incredible cock. Had George ever given her an orgasm? She thought she'd had one or two. She wasn't so sure now. "Unh unh fuck unh unh fuck me," she mumbled into the hood of her car. "Nooooo," she squealed as he yanked his monster cock out. She wanted more.

"Come on, Mrs. Grayson," he said. He helped her up. Her legs were weak and she could barely stand. He wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her steady. "Don't worry, I ain't done turning you into a slut for black cock yet." He led her to his police car and easily lifted her on the hood. The police car was the perfect height for fucking. Johnson's cock was lined right up with her pussy.

Grace stared at the shadowy foot-long phallus. It was very dark and hard to see. Johnson's body was blocking the spotlight on his driver's window. Some light did reflect off the huge black cock, making it glisten occasionally. She shuddered and sobbed suddenly afraid of it and what it might do. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she cried.

Johnson reached out and grabbed her wrist. He brought her hand over to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Instinct took over causing her to stroke the huge shaft. He brought his face close to hers. She could finally see his features and it wasn't pretty. His face was as dark black as his cock and he had pronounced negroid features, full lips, and a broad flat nose that took up half his face. His dark eyes narrowed. "Why you crying?"

She sobbed again, ashamed at what she was feeling, but his eyes held hers and she couldn't look away. "I don't want to be a slut for black cock," she confessed.

He leaned closer and kissed her lips briefly. "I think it's too late for that, Mrs. Grayson, but I'll leave it up to you. Tell me to stop and I'll stop." He stared into her eyes for a moment.

"Please, I want you to st..." His lips pressed down on hers again. This time his tongue probed between her lips. She tried to hold her lips closed, but she gave in and let his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue tried to push it out, but they ended up twirling around each other. She heard a low moan and realized it was coming from her throat. Her hand was stroking the man's huge cock even faster now. She quit stroking it and pulled her face back. "I want you to..." he leaned in kissing her again. She pushed her tongue into his mouth this time. She began stroking his cock again, slowly, feeling its length and power. She shuddered and moaned again. Grace slowly opened her thighs and bent the huge unyielding shaft down between her legs. Johnson broke the kiss and looked at her, a smug grin on his face. "I want you to fuck me," she told him, wrapping one arm around his neck and pulling his lips back to hers. His cock slid through her fingers as it opened her pussy up again.

"That's it, baby," he mumbled against her lips. "Gonna turn you out for the black man. Officer Johnson gonna integrate that white pussy so good, it gonna be black only from now on.

"Yessss," she hissed through her lips as Johnson slowly worked his thick cock in and out working it deeper. "You're so big." His racial talk was starting to affect her, arousing her even more. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big black cock." Grace brought her legs up and wrapped them around his hips.

"Mmmm. That's it, slut," he moaned. "Accept what you are. You got a body built for big black cock."

Grace mewled softly as the black cop's huge cock pushed deeper. She could feel another orgasm building and she wanted it. She squeezed her legs, trying to pull him deeper inside her. She wondered if Johnson was just fucking with her or was it true? Was her body built for big black cock? She began to believe it. Her body was too much for George. He came too quickly when he could see her, but lasted longer in the dark and his skinny little five-inch prick always left her wanting more. Her high school boyfriend had a thicker six-inch penis, but he'd ejaculated the moment he saw her naked. It had taken four tries before he finally took her virginity. Officer Johnson's black cock should have been too big for her, but she'd taken all twelve inches, more than her two white lover's penises combined, his big black cock felt like it belonged inside her. She suddenly pulled his head down, mashing her lips to his, and trembled as she came all over his cock again.

"Thank you," she whispered, after coming down from the huge orgasm.

"Your husband make you cum like that?"

"Never," she whispered.

"Well, we ain't done, Mrs. Grayson. O.J. Jr. gonna give you a few more before he's finished."

The cop pushed her back so that she was leaning back against the car hood. He bent his head down and sucked one of her erect nipples into his mouth. Grace through her head back and moaned at the attention he was paying to her sensitive nipples. Unbelievably, she felt another orgasm building from the extra stimulation. Johnson was still slow fucking her, keeping most of his cock in her. "Oh god yes!" she moaned. "You're so good."

"Damn slut," he growled before flicking her erect nipple with his tongue. "You got some big ass white titties." He moved his head over to her other breast and sucked that nipple between his broad lips. Her nipples were long enough and fat enough, he could nibble lightly on them with his teeth.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" she screamed, cumming again. Her hips involuntarily began humping into the thrusts of his cock as her pussy squeezed down around his shaft, her contractions tugging on it, trying to make him cum. Her pussy was starting to crave his cum. Her womb wanted his seed.

Grace lost it momentarily and when she recovered, another orgasm was building in her womb. There was a heavy weight on her chest, pulling her up and down and she realized it was her breasts swaying. She was lying on her back on the hood. Johnson was standing up with her knees bent over his arms now fucking her with nearly the full length of his foot-long cock. Each thrust of his cock pushed her along the hood and sent her breasts down towards her stomach. As he gripped her legs and pulled his cock back, her breasts flew upwards nearly hitting her chin.

Her breasts shook faster as Johnson increased his thrusts. Grace just lay there, grunting with each thrust, letting waves of pleasure overwhelm her. There was a reason they put an observatory on this hill. The night sky was filled with bright twinkling stars. She stared at the sky and felt the universe calling to her.

"What are you?' it asked.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Fuck me. I don't understand."

"What are you?"

"I'M CCUUMMIINNGG!!" she cried, her orgasm flying out from her womb.

"What are you?"

"I don't know," she screamed, yelling at the stars.

"What are you?" it asked in a deeper male voice.

"A slut..."

"What are you, slut," grunted Officer Johnson, roughly fucking her.

"A slut for black cock," she cried. "I'm a slut for your big black cock."

"Ready to take my nut, slut?"

"YYEESS!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

Officer Johnson buried his cock inside her and held it deep. Every star in the night sky suddenly went blurry and condensed into one bright pulsing star, a singularity that exploded out into a big bang not centered in her vision but in her womb. Grace screamed as she came, her scream echoing through the hills at the first explosive blast of the black cop's seed. She tried to dig her nails into the hood. The policeman's cock continued to jerk, spurting more and more of his seed inside her until her womb felt full. Each spurt of his semen sent more pulsing waves of pleasure out from her womb. Grave couldn't tell if one large orgasm was coming in waves or if she was having a series of multiple orgasms going off inside her like a series of firecrackers.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was experiencing the ultimate in sexual pleasure being seeded by the black policeman's cock. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her mouth fell open, drool running down the corner of her lips. She whimpered when her sense of complete fulfillment was replaced by a total void, an emptiness that left her depressed. It began to rain, and drops of a thick hot liquid splattered on her chest, breasts, and belly. Johnson's huge club smacked her on the stomach and rested there for a moment before sliding back down between her thighs and disappearing as the black man dropped her legs.

Grace didn't know how long she lay silently on the hood of the squad car. It felt like hours, but it was probably only a few minutes. Eventually, her eyes began to focus again and the night sky once more filled her vision. Her hands slid along the car hood, closer to her body. She reached up and ran her hands over her figure. She felt the pool of semen filling her belly button and the large wads covering her tits. She rubbed his cum into her hard nipples, writhing on the hood and moaning at how sensitive her swollen nipples were.

"Keep that up, Mrs. Grayson and I'm gonna fuck you again," she heard his deep voice say.

She moaned, wanting his cock again, but not sure if she could survive it. She continued rubbing his seed into her skin. The cum on her body was more semen than George ejaculated in his life and it had only been Officer Johnson's final load. More, a lot more, was pouring from her pussy and running down the side of the squad car.

"Get up," he said.

Grace tried to rise but was too weak. He ended up helping her. He lifted her and held her hips as she slid off the side of the car.

"Walk to your car," he ordered.

Grace shuffled and limped slightly. She focused on her car still lit up by the police car's headlights. Grace stumbled slightly as the cop's semen dribbled down her thighs and her bare feet stepped on some hard rocks.

"Halt," he ordered.

Grace froze. She was halfway to her car. Her hand reached out towards her car, but her feet didn't move. Shadows flickered over her as the cop blocked the spotlight and walked toward her.

"You're not walking very straight, Mrs. Grayson. Have you been drinking?"

"Seriously?" she hissed. She remembered the three beers she'd had during the Super Bowl, but that felt like it had been days ago. "A few, officer."

"Well, from the way you're walking, it looks like more than a few. Turn around."

Dejected and zombie-like, Grace shuffled around to face the large shadowy figure of the cop.

"Get on your knees."

Grace slowly fell to her knees on the pavement. The cop focused the spotlight on her kneeling form, illuminating her nude body. He straightened up and slowly approached her.

"I'm afraid I'm going to need to perform a field sobriety test on you, Mrs. Grayson."

"Please," she begged. "I'm fine."

"It's a simple breathalyzer test, Mrs. Grayson, but some women find it difficult the first time."

"Oh my god," she muttered when Officer Johnson stepped into the spotlight. Only his lower half was illuminated. He'd removed his pants but had on dark socks. His calves and thighs were huge and muscular like a weightlifter. That wasn't what held her attention. Her eyes centered on the huge black cock sticking out from between his legs. It was her first real good look at the monstrosity.

That Mrs. Grayson is what a real man's cock looks like," he said, walking up to her.

He stopped when his huge cock was pointed at her face, just inches from her nose. Again, she thought time must be playing tricks on her because his cock was still hard and swollen, though the head was beginning to drop slightly. "It's so big..." she gasped, wondering how she could have taken that thing inside her. "So... black." So black it was almost blue. The shaft did have large blue-black veins crisscrossing it. "So beautiful..." Perfect was a better word for it. Officer Johnson's big black beautiful cock was simply perfect. It was a giant black shaft with perfect shape and form. It could have been the model for a dildo and when Grace finally bit the bullet and bought herself one, it was going to be a large black one as close as possible to the real black cock bobbing hypnotically before her face at that moment. His stance was wide, but his muscular thighs were still pushing out a ball sack sized for the monster cock. Each testicle had to have been as large as one of her fists which explained the immense volume of semen he had produced earlier.

"Alright Mrs. Grayson, this is a standard big black breathalyzer test. I'm going to need you to blow into Officer Johnson Jr. for as long as it takes. You'll know when to stop."

Grace sat up on her knees. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest. "Just warn me when you're about to cum," she said. His face was shadowy and dark, but she could see the whites of his eyes and she opened her mouth and stretched her lips around the huge cock head. She'd never enjoyed going down on a man, but a cock like this deserved to be sucked.

Grace surprised herself. Her jaw wasn't used to being stretched this wide and soon the large bulbous glans was pushing at her throat. She managed to take it down her throat without gagging to the point she was slowly bobbing her head over six or seven inches of huge black cock. A contented moan rose in the back of her throat as she slowly sucked the black cock.

"What would your hubby say if he saw you sucking on that black dick?"

Grace bobbed her head down, managing about eight inches before pulling back. The wet black cock bobbed just under her eyes. She stared at it. "I'm not sure he'd mind all that much," she said. Her brow furrowed in thought. "He watches a lot of porn and a lot of them lately have had black actors. He seems to think I should be in porn."

"You should be. You're a natural. Any of them actors as big as me?"

Grace had leaned back in and pursed her lips on the tip of his cock. "None, but they're all bigger than George."