Bare Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she'd really drive nude up to Griffith observatory?"

"She'll be pissed, but she has an exhibitionist streak that she won't admit to. By the time she gets up there, she'll be horny as fuck."

"I'll be listening to the game in my squad car. If they win, text me when she leaves the house."

"Will do."

"George, I ain't risking my career for a hand job."

"Fine then. A blowjob, but she hates oral sex. Just make sure you record it. I've been thinking, I wouldn't mind seeing you titty fuck her either. Just get a good money shot of you cumming on her face and tits."

"I'll keep my bodycam on."

**********

George sat and stared at his computer. His hand worked furiously in his lap. He hadn't been this hard in over a year. His little penis dribbled out a few more drops of semen as he watched Grace's big tits swinging up and down as she lay on top of Jamar's squad car just feet from the dashcam. He'd already cum twice and his penis was spent.

Or so he thought.

The bodycam video came through a few minutes later. It was even more amazing and it allowed him to see everything from Jamar's perspective. The end was especially fantastic. The bodycam was aimed down and centered on Jamar's huge black cock with Grace staring in awe at the huge black phallus. "Show my wife what a real man's cock looks like," mumbled George.

"That Mrs. Grayson is what a real man's cock looks like," said Jamar's deep voice through the speaker, and Geroge's little dick sprang right back up. Grace leaned forward looking up at him... at Jamar as she opened her mouth wide and took that dark knobby cock head into her mouth. He watched in amazement as Grace transformed before his eyes into a willing cocksucker. The speakers picked up her contented moans and slurping sounds as she sucked on the huge black cock. His cheeks flushed with shame again when Grace admitted that she suspected he probably wouldn't have minded seeing her with Jamar's huge black cock in her mouth, though he grinned when Jamar asked her what her father would think. He wished his father-in-law could see what he was seeing. Grace returned her attention to getting Jamar off. She wasn't just a cocksucker, she was a cock worshipper, sucking and stroking his shaft, wanting his seed. He didn't warn her he was cumming and it caught her off guard forcing her to swallow the large load. She yanked her head catching large amounts of cum on her face and tits. Apparently, Grace had decided that she liked his cum and quickly clamped her lips back around the head so that she could swallow more of his seed. Spent, Jamar stepped back and George watched as his wife through some instinct began rubbing Jamar's semen into her nipples with her tongue licked around her lips to get more of his semen in her mouth. By the time it was over, George had jerked off two more times to the point the few dribbles of semen coming out of his urethra were starting to hurt.

Jamar handed over his card. George's shoulders slumped when she rejected the idea of coming over to their house. The thought of them fucking in his marital bed almost made his spent dick twitch again. There were also plenty of places in the bedroom he could hide hidden cameras. Maybe, he could arrange to be gone a few days so that Grace couldn't resist the temptation. In the meantime, the thought of Grace driving nude to some shuttered motel to meet her black lover did make his dick grow a little. Jamar could easily aim his bodycam at the bed. As astonishing as the bodycam video was, George wasn't satisfied.

What was the point of having the body of a porn star if you weren't a porn star?

He was going to want more.

THE END