All Comments on 'Bare ly There in Brighton'

by no1mf

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Have you even been to Brighton?

I am all for fantasy in erotic writing, but this was away with the fairies!

Brighton has no sand.

Famous for it, in fact. I believe a few years ago the local authority had tonnes of the stuff deposited on the pebbles alongside one of the piers, but it was soon washed away; the only place you will find sand at Brighton is apparently below the low tide level.

The nudist beach isn't all that well frequented these days either, by all accounts. Four of us tried it a couple of years ago and were more or less the only females under fifty (years of age or weight) to be seen naked, and therefore were more or less instantly surrounded by half a dozen men in various states of undress, stroking themselves silly. All being dedicated lesbians (and not impromptu exhibitionists) this put us right off, and we departed inside twenty minutes of arriving. The men did complain, mainly that they weren't finished.

I believe it is better during Pride weekend.

We went by train because of the lack of casual parking in Brighton, and the huge cost in car parks (at least £5-7 an hour, long term!). No, I don't work for the Brighton tourism board...

Back to fantasy - how do you insert sponge cake into an anus?

I have had (to name a few foodstuffs) cucumber, banana, sausage, squirty cream and fizzy drink (as well as the usual tongue, of course) inside either hole for fun, but short of a cleansing enema and a convenient gape I can't see something as soft and crumbly as a sponge cake going in a back passage.

Plus, and I know this from bitter experience, British police will not accept any form of undress in a vehicle parked at the side of or in sight of a public highway, especially with the engine running. It will result in a fine for a public order offense, and bad publicity, at best.

The writing was alright, lots of use of long or obscure language which might cause readers to either ignore it or look it up, but in the early part of the story there was a distinct lack of commas that meant there were 20-30 word sentences - you try reading them aloud to yourself and you'll soon run out of breath. In fact in the first half page it distracted me so much that I considered giving up.

Lexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous