Bare ly There in Brighton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in my thoughts when they asked me if I wanted to go to the water. I was frankly feeling slightly bored, and looked forward to getting my feet wet, but said that I really needed to pee first. They said that they needed to go too, and we could all do it in the ocean, adding to the salty brine. I giggled at their gall and we raced to the water's edge, the last one in to get a dunking.

Our hair flying behind us, our bottoms wiggling, we made a mad scramble to the ocean. Sam got there first, me next and my cousin brought up the rear, missing me by just a whisker. We all collapsed exhausted, plonking down in the water as the waves washed over us. The pressure on my sphincter increasing I got up to move further away telling them I needed to pee. But they held my hand as we sat in a circle, our palms at each other cunts and soon felt a warm spray coating it as we contributed our bit to the ocean.

They then put their fingers in the mouth and ingested the remnants savouring the different flavor of each hand like a connoisseur. I thought they were plain Peenuts; but when in England do as the English do, and I followed their lead. Slightly salty but not bad, I thought to myself making a mental note to try my own flavor, for health and scientific reasons, of course. We sat in the water, enjoying the surf throwing us off balance. We kept ourselves busy fingering each other's clits. spreading our legs as the foam emerged from within, as currents of delight and waves of pleasure washed over us.

I suddenly remembered that my cousin was owed a dunking. She tried to scramble away but we soon pinned her down. I got hold of her hands and Sam her legs. She pleaded with our better nature appealing to let her go, but we were not to be denied. Seeing that we were dead set in carrying out her task she went ballistic, releasing a volley of filthy expletives from her pretty mouth that would make even a sailor blush. We gave her a thorough dunking, not once, but thrice, just to make sure her sweet tongue was rinsed clean after all that rubbish that issued forth from it.

She was furious and spluttering mad after we had our way with her. We ran back to the safety of the beach, before she could pay us back in the same coin. But hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She somehow managed to catch up with us and send us sprawling on the soft sand. She straddled both of us together, tickling us till we were squirming from laughter, until our sides ached and begged for mercy asking her to cease and desist.

We put the three loungers together and cuddled up for a nap under a blanket, enjoying the body heat as our legs jockeyed for position, clambering over each other. We were content just to be next to each other, just feel skin on skin, enjoying the moment, akin to three peas in a pod. We caressed each other's faces, clasping each other tight as we wished time would stand still.

As the salt dried, caking our bodies which started to itch, we reluctantly got up to take a shower. We opted for just one shower, making the attendant raise an eyebrow thinking we were skinflints. We crowded into a single cubicle as the warm water washed the sand, salt and the remnants of our sexual fluids off our bodies. As we contorted our hands to soap each other off we couldn't suppress our laughter, recalling the priceless expression on the attendant's face as we got three for the price of one, the attitude of thrift ingrained into our Indian psyche. We just about managed to rinse off the soap before the water ran out, happy that we managed to save a couple of Pounds.

As we put on our clothes I suddenly felt very hungry, and could hear a rumble emanate from my cousin's tummy too. Sam giggled and suggested that we break for lunch, before our hunger pangs got the better of us. I wanted to have the fish and chips, so we drove to the pier a couple of miles away. For some time as we devoured our food, the air was filled with the sounds of contended munching.

Our bellies full and appetites sated( both food and sex) we walked across the pier visiting the stalls and seeing the wares on offer, indulging in some retail therapy that always made me feel good. There were some amusement rides too, but none of us had the stomach for it after the gluttony we had just been privy to. Everything was just perfect and it had been a wonderful day so far.

But, we had not accounted for the fickle English weather. The blue skies turned an ominous shade of grey and soon the rain started with large drops splattering around us. We made a run for the car, but by the time we reached we were wet, cold, and miserable. And unlike the previous day we had no extra clothes to save our skins.

Our summer dresses offered us little comfort, and what's more had become quite translucent, when wet. It was like we were naked again, our tits and ass clearly showing. We huddled in the car, turning the heater on full and embracing each other to conserve body heat. The rain was now coming down in sheets and it seemed we were in for a torturous ride back home.

Then Sam had a brainwave. We could go to the Royal Pavilion nearby and wait it out, indulging in some sightseeing while the rain stopped. We desperately wanted to get someplace warm and dry and consented immediately. It was a short ride away, but far enough to dry our clothes, though still damp were now opaque.

We rushed out of the car, not wanting to risk getting wet again and I was amazed to see a magnificent edifice so reminiscent of some of the royal palaces back home, It had domes, cupolas, minarets, latticework et all done in the Indo Saracenic style, like so many of the monuments in my home city of Bombay.

It was quite deserted as nobody was interested in history anymore and all the better for us as we had the opportunity to explore it at leisure. I thanked Sam for her brilliant suggestion, but was astonished to hear it was her first visit there as well. So often in the quest for novel experiences, we overlook priceless treasures in our own backyard.

We dispensed with the services of a guide as we wanted to do some exploring on our own. The structure was in remarkably fine fettle despite it being nearly two centuries old, serving as a royal palace for the monarchs of yore. As we walked through the corridors we felt as if we were stepping back into a bygone era.

We came into the royal bedroom and with no one around decided to indulge in some mischief which would result in a scandal if it came to light. There was a replica of a loveseat and we put it to it's intended use performing variations unforeseen by it's makers; as cries of passion reverberated in the royal bedchamber after more than a century.

The royal bath too saw us stripping off our clothes and paying lip service to the crowning jewels that adorned us. A shudder ran through my spine at the thought of doing something so illicit in a place steeped in history and tradition, upping the heat level another couple of degrees. In another age we would probably have lost our heads, or spend the rest of our days bound in chains in the dungeons ( my pussy gushing, as I visualized this), for some of the unspeakable liberties that we took in those royal quarters .

All the recent chill had disappeared as our bodies warmed up in this royal roleplay. We heard some voices approaching, and made a quick exit, sharing a laugh at our royal indiscretions. It was still raining as we exited the pavilion and there was an orchestra playing in the bandstand as families started trickling in for a Sunday evening outing.

As we exited to walk towards the car my cousin's sharp eye caught something on the notice board and she motioned us towards it. It was a high tea menu she noticed, that was on every Sunday at a cottage on the grounds. It was right up our alley, as it had been some time since lunch and we wanted to fortify ourselves with some sustenance before the long ride back home.

Sam was the most enthusiastic of us all not because of her hunger, but because she had heard the salacious details of the picnic lunch yesterday and her mouth drooled as she imagined the possibilities. We were in no hurry to get back home, but almost ran over to the cottage our appetites whetted.

We were there in a flash, in fact the only ones present and wondered if we were at the right place at the right time. There was a sole attendant who was as surprised to see us as we were, as he escorted us to a private room with a verandah that opened on to the lawns.

It was perfect for what we had in mind and as we perused the high tea menu we were only more delighted. There were an assortment of sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, strawberry jam tarts, petit fours, cakes and tea. It was quite extensive and made our mouth water and somewhere lower too as our imagination went into overdrive. There was a fixed charge to be paid beforehand, but it was worth every penny.

He wheeled in the trolley and said that if we needed anything just to ring a bell, that was connected to the castle as he was done for the day. As soon as he departed we divested ourselves of our clothes, locked the door and looked at the fare appealingly.

We feasted our eyes on each other's bodies and licked our lips in anticipation of what was to follow. We started with the Pear and Stilton sandwiches, each starting from a different corner working our way to the center and each other's lips . Our mouths coated with butter and cheese and our tongues wrestled to lick off the last vestiges of the same.

Next were the cucumber and dill, but we dispensed with the bread putting the cucumber over eyelids in turn as the other two sexily devoured it licking off every trace, the dill was used to tickle the face ending up at the ears where the earlobes were chewed to satisfaction.

The clotted cream was applied to the armpits and the strawberry jam made a path from the Adam apple to the nipples as we delighted in the diverse flavors and textures, not only of the food but each other's bodies as well. The tart-lets were placed at our tits and the intense lemony flavor helped us to hone our suckling skills.

We moved lower down to the navels and nestled the petite fours in the center. Our stomachs squirming like a belly dancer as two mouths licked, sucked and bit their way to our center. Our loins were now wet in anticipation and brimming with ambrosia that issued from within.

As the two of them inserted a scone, stimulating me by positioning it up and down I was awash and primed. And as they dipped their heads towards my core, one working on my clit from above and the other intent on cleaning it up from below moistened with the creme from my depths, I erupted in the most intense series of orgasms I ever had, every cell coming alive.

We each did the other in turn, and thanked our stars that the cottage was at a secluded corner of the estate, otherwise people would be alarmed at the bloodcurdling screams and conclude that a medieval torture was being carried out. But that would be exactly what we deserved as we had been very bad girls up to no good with our naughty ways.

Thinking there was nothing more to cum I got up, but the girls had saved the best for last . Sam, ever enthusiastic, went first, flipping onto her front. My cousin asked me to spread her butt cheeks as she inserted a chocolate sponge cake with a good helping of raspberry cream into her butt hole. And then surprised me by dipping her head, taking a deep whiff and finishing her off. She asked me if I wanted to try, but I overcame my reluctance in putting my tongue up a hole from which waste was ejected, finding myself enjoying the experience of rimming so much, that Sam let off a scream that could have probably been heard back home in London.

When it was my turn to experience my asshole being eaten, I could feel the sensations in my womb and my shriek as I came could probably have reverberated all the way back to India. We ended with my cousin, who gave off the most complex flavors of all, and just as we finished, lay back and let off a wet fart, making us all hold our noses and run out to the lawns for some fresh air.

We returned within to clean up the mess, after a tea party which would have left the mad hatter blushing. We then repaired to the bathroom for a quick shower before we slipped back into our dresses, dry by now, all the dampness vanished. It had been an amazing afternoon as we bid goodbye to Brighton and started the drive back home. The sun was shining brightly and all was well with the world.

After a short drive my cousin asked us if we wanted to make a diversionary halt at Devil's Dyke and I was game not wanting the day to end. We stopped at a beautiful valley and hiked up and down the hills and dales crossing bubbling brooks and swift streams as the sun cast it's golden light on us making the whole atmosphere surreal and serene. We walked in silence hand in hand too stunned to utter a word, watching the sky blush as the sun went down on us.

Sam took over at the wheel and we made a detour to a pub on top of the hill for a bathroom break, and some sustenance as it would be too late to find anything by the time we returned home. We ordered the usual pub grub , and my cousin inquired if I would be okay to drive, as Sam and she were in the mood for a pint.

I said that I would try, but erred on the side of caution and we would be late reaching home. They didn't mind as long as they reached home in one piece, as we had all the time in the world. There was a flash of lightning and a peal of thunder and we hastened to finish our meal. But it was already coming down in torrents, and by the time we made the short dash to the car we were wet once more.

We removed our sopping clothes as I said a short prayer and started the ignition. The car lurched forward like a drunk after a house party, and the back erupted with giggles as they both said that they had a drink not me. We made it back to the highway, making a halt for my cousin to pop in at the back as she wanted to cuddle up with Sam. I made slow progress in the pouring rain, my attention focused on the rear view mirror as the action steamed up at the back.

We soon reached a crossroads and I stopped my car on the shoulder as I wasn't sure of which fork to take and didn't want to interrupt the lovebirds. Sam looked at me quizzically wondering why we had stopped and motioned me to join them. I didn't need a second invitation as my engine was well lubricated and jumped into the fray.

Soon the car was rocking to a steady beat as they turned on the ignition, dipped the headlights, filled the fluids, stuffed the bonnet and upped the gears, as our engines hummed under expert hands. We were so absorbed in our sexual drive we didn't notice a rapping on the window, only looking up when a torch light shone into our eyes.

My cousin cursed as she lowered the window only to come face to face with a policewoman, who was as amused to see us in a state of undress, as we were to see her. The pungent aroma that emanated from within the confines gave her a fairly good idea at what was going on within, in case she had missed seeing our naked forms We quickly made ourselves as decent we could in that enclosed space as my cousin put on her wet clothes, stepping out to see what was the matter.

The policewoman drew in her breath, and a wolf whistle emerged from her colleague at the rear as my cousin's voluptuous body came into view. It was just a routine check and after checking our papers let us off with a grin, but not before copping a feel of my cousin's delectable derriere. We shared a laugh as they drove off and made it back home without any further ado.

It was nearing midnight and we had a warm shower, ostensibly to save on time and water, again displaying our commitment to the environment. We slept in my room as my cousin's bedroom was in the same mess that we had left it that morning and we were too tired to even make an attempt to clean it up.

As we snuggled up under the covers feeling their warm bodies next to my own, we were content to let our sleeping dogs lie, enjoying the comfort of just being together and the fuzzy feeling of love enveloping every fiber of our beings. Though there was a lot more to learn,see and do, just holding each other was all that we needed. For the moment at least we were in the midst of a feeling called bliss.

Thinking sweet thoughts, inhaling each other's perfume, lulled by the sense of peace we soon fell into a deep sonorous slumber. That doesn't imply that we were content with just having a platonic love, the urges of our flesh and the signals sent out by our raging hormones were still very much in evidence in the middle of the dark night. But I was slowly understanding what making love was all about.

I was a little wistful as tomorrow I would have to get to work and miss the lovely time we had over the weekend. But tomorrow was still not here as yet, and the memories were enough to tide me over for a lifetime.

12