Bare Naked Ads (A Nude Day Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the office. Jack, our supervisor, was standing facing away from the door. He knew how to play his 'power cards'. "Nice of you to join us, James. Helluva way to start the week, right?" He turned. "Well, I believe I should just get right to the point. That suggestion you sent in for the new marketing proposal was selected. What that means now is that you are reassigned. You report to Senior Vice President Jenkins. Good luck. When you're done, I'm sure you'll be back. We'll get by, I'm sure. You'll be receiving more details shortly, but I wanted to be the bearer of the good news. So, good luck."

There was an awkward moment, but Joan and I glanced at each other and took the hint and left.

"Well, he was right about one thing. A helluva way to start the week. Wow. Now we've gone and done it. I never thought...well, I had a little thought of it making it, but..." I shuffled out and held Joan's arm.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. But now the real work starts. I'm glad we had our 'chat' this weekend, James. I feel like we can do this. Emphasis on the 'WE'. Let's go see what Jack meant by the details and get to work. July isn't that far off.

We returned to our cubicles and found the aforementioned 'details'. Nothing too much, some guidelines, some disclaimers, compliments on the creativity, and so on. The one nice part was a cash bonus and release time. Joan was right, July wasn't that far off. We set about making this event happen.

Over the course of the following weeks, Joan and I collaborated on line several times and she became increasingly comfortable with being naked on line during those sessions. Then there was a bit of a twist. We received a note from our new supervisor, Ms. Jenkins which briefly complimented us on the idea, the progress made and that we were now to be the 'face' of the project. In other words, we were expected to host the upcoming Nude Day events. Not just plan, but be visible and coordinate them.

Thankfully, the revelation was via email and Joan's reaction was shared only with me. "I, I can't do that. I mean online, sure. You've gotten me comfortable with that. I know how I can control that a little better. But physically being naked? With strangers? Nope. Not happening. I'm sorry James, but I have to back out." She looked ready to cry. Thankfully we had been moved to a shared office with an actual door, so no one else heard.

"Look, we're very close. I think there's a couple of options, and we need to think this through. Look how comfortable you have gotten with our naked work sessions on line? We can work on the in person part. Maybe she'll let us split the duties and I will take the 'field work' at the live part and you host the online forum. There are options." I was thinking out loud mostly. But there had to be a solution.

"Yes, I am sure there are options, but I'm, well, scared. That's my problem. Right now, let's go through what we have and what we need to do. Maybe that will get me past this block. Just threw me for a loop, it wasn't what I had prepared for." Joan shuffled some papers and looked down.

"I get it. You are the planner in this pairing. You make sure every aspect is covered. I'm not saying you are a control freak, but you do have the potential. If your concern is body image, lose that. You look great and there will be all types of people around. But a good idea. Let's review what we have and deal with this, whatever this is, later."

The change of focus and the structure of reviewing details seemed to diffuse the situation. We made it through the day. I decided to make a suggestion. "Want to go out for a drink? Or back to either of our places? I can order up some delivery, we can talk a bit more."

"That would be good. Your place is closer, why don't we head there? Got anything for me? I'm not a beer drinker, as you know." Joan shut down her computer and cleared her desk.

I mentally inventoried my stock of beverage choices. Beer and tap water. "We go right by the liquor store on the way home. We can pick something up." I moved one stack of papers to join another and considered my desk 'arranged'.

"See, that is what I mean. I would wake up in the middle of the night if I left my desk like that. I have to have order, and this idea of being naked, outside with a crowd is not my idea of being ordered."

We left, stopped at the liquor store and also got some carryout from the deli around the corner from my building. I had a plan that would probably get me smacked if it didn't work. "Need to freshen up? Go hit the bathroom, I will grab some plates and glasses. I'll go when you get back." I set the table and heard the water run from the bathroom, so I headed back. We passed on the way "Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be right back."

I did my duty and then stripped bare to return for dinner. Probably a health code violation, but so be it. I walked in and saw Joan facing away. "Find everything okay? Is the wine cold enough? I can always get some ice."

"Yeah, it's fine... What the fuck!" I was impressed she didn't spray the wine all over the apartment. "You're fucking naked! What are you doing!" Her eyes were large and I worried about her falling off her chair for a moment.

"I knew you would pick up on that right away. Hope my comfort doesn't interfere with yours. No need to join me, you are free to, or not. But I need the practice as well. Hard to separate naturalism from sexuality. I think that was something you had said, as well. So, I figured I'd work on it." I slid into the chair across from Joan and unpacked the pasta we had selected for dinner. "Looks great. The food I mean. Some grated cheese?"

"Well, I just, I mean... A little warning might have been nice. You know, 'Hey, I'm coming out naked.' Or something. And yes. Some cheese. And you do look great. Not that I looked that much, you scared me." Joan composed herself, plated some pasta and gulped down some wine.

Well, I hadn't been hit, so I decided to keep it going and talked more about the day, the progress we had made, potential clients, the food... Everything but the fact that I was sitting across from her completely naked. The table between us undoubtedly helped, but I could see a gradual loosening up happening with Joan.

"How about I clear these plates and we can sit over on the couch. Any shows you want to watch? I can pull up some streams or I do still have basic cable." I started to rise. Slowly to allow her to adjust her gaze. To my surprise, she didn't look away, but watched me come from behind the table. It was my turn to feel a little uncomfortable. But I grabbed the plates and turned to take them to the kitchen.

"Cute buns, by the way. I had noticed them before, wondered how they would look, you know. Naked." Joan commented quietly.

"Thanks. Are you getting a little more comfortable or is that the wine taking effect?" I made it to the kitchen and rinsed the plates.

"Probably a bit of both. I appreciate you doing this for me, or with me. I hope you don't mind that I am not ready to take that step yet."

"You are most welcome, and Joan, I told you before that this is on your timetable. No pressure from me at all. But I may have a possible solution to the situation. How would you feel if you could be naked without feeling naked?" I returned to the table.

"Okay, you lost me there. If I am naked, how am I not going to feel naked? If I feel it, I am. If I am nude, I feel that." Joan seemed confused.

"Sorry. I found something that we might be able to work into our existing plans. The existing sponsors will love it, they will get a second event, more exposure, if you will for their 'early adoption' of our new ad campaign. It should help attract some who are on the fence, as well." I paused for effect, noticing that Joan looked even more confused. "Hold on, I know this sounds convoluted, especially from a naked man you weren't ready for, but there is another event in about ten days after Nude Day. Naked Bodypainting Day. The artistry is amazing - you can't tell some of these people are nude until you are right on top of them...I mean next to them." I shut up and let the words sink in a bit.

"Okay. This I need to see. Show me what you are babbling about, but if it seems like what you are describing, It might work - for the clients, and it might be something I could handle as well." She seemed actually intrigued by the concept. Naked but not.

We must have been quite the scene. A naked man seated close to a fully clothed woman reviewing photos of nude people being painted...some in exotic patterns, some in super hero costumes, even some painted with street clothes.

"Wow. This is amazing stuff. Honestly, I think this might work. I could totally see myself wearing this, a costume that gives me the feel of being naked. And it serves as a promotion for the coming event. A brilliant idea, James! Thank you!" Joan seemed thrilled with the option. I was pleased as well.

Joan continued. "Do you find me attractive, James? I mean, you have seen me naked on our chats. I'm curious. What do you think?" She looked at me with a searching look. It was a look that said 'give me an honest answer, please'.

"Well, there are a lot of ways to answer that. Man to woman, yes, you are attractive. I was surprised by your chest in particular. I mean, I knew you had a chest, but your clothing choices really do not accent it. And you have a cute butt. Very cute. I think in part because I am a 'butt man' that was what I was taken with in particular."

"Thank you, I just was wondering because, well, you never seem 'aroused' when we are, well, like now. I mean am I attractive enough that it would get you excited? Turn you on? Oh, crap. I don't know how to say this..." Joan buried her face in her hands.

"Are you asking if I could be attracted to you in a sensual, way? Make love to you? Hell yes!" Now it was my turn to be a little confused. "I was thinking the whole point of this was to be comfortable with our nudity and not, um, get all 'sexed up'. I can't tell you how many times I hid a boner during our chats. And found a solution to it after we hung up. Yes, Joan, you are attractive." I felt a stirring. I could almost hear my cock saying : "Wait, what? You have me sitting around getting used to being out and not hard, and now you want me to 'rise to the occasion'? Make up your mind!" I did make up my mind. I decided to show Joan she was attractive. I leaned over and kissed her lips. She kissed back.

I felt myself growing as we kissed. Joan ended the kiss and pulled back. I noticed her glance at my crotch and smiled as she saw it growing, growing for her. She looked up. "I'm not leading you on, James, but, um, let's just say I'm not quite prepared to go all the way tonight. But I can help you get off, I have sucked cock before, hand jobs... Since we're being honest, it has always been in the dark. Other than in a porn flick, I've never seen a man cum. I've felt it, certainly on my hand, in my mouth and inside me... But I've never seen it in person. Would you..." There was an innocence and a little longing in her voice. Who would refuse that.

"I certainly wouldn't refuse any encouragement, but once I get close, I will take matters into my own hands...pun intended...and you can watch. No problem about going further, I told you; you set the pace." I leaned back on the couch. My cock nearly fully erect now.

Joan leaned forward, tucked her legs under her and reached out to take my dick in her grasp. She slowly moved her hand up and down while watching my reaction. She increased her pace as she saw a smile spread across my face. "I think you may be ready for a nice, deep kiss. That feels so hard."

I moaned slightly as Joan took the tip into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around my cock head and she sucked lightly. Pulling off, her hand again stroked and her tongue came out to tease the sensitive underneath. I watched and enjoyed her exploration of me.

"It is fascinating how you grow in size, James. This is easily 3 times the flaccid state. So hard! I can't wait to watch you cum. It is fascinating. Let me get you closer." She went back to moving her hand from base to tip with a steady rhythm. Her mouth dipped to again attend to the head. "Mmmm, there seems to be some leakage. Salty goodness I am enjoying this, anything I can do? I'm not sure how much more I could fit into my mouth."

"No, this is fine...better than fine. I'm enjoying it a LOT! A little more rubbing and you have a divine mouth, Joan. A few more strokes and licks and I should be ready to take over..." I lay back and decided to enjoy a bit more of the attention she was lavishing on me. Her stroke matched what I anticipated would be a gush in a short while. I hadn't cum in a while, not since after one of our naked sessions when she had first shown her ass to me. Just the thought of that brought me closer to our goal. "Okay Joan.... Let me take over..."

I took over the stroking of my cock, feeling the slickness from the combined precum and Joan's saliva. I could feel her eyes watching each movement. My hand moved faster and faster, the friction and knowing I was being watched combined to bring me closer and closer to the edge.

I felt my ass tighten and the release began. My hand moved even faster and I arched slightly. I began to feel a spasm, then another and another. Thick strands of white erupted from the tip of my cock and spent themselves on my belly. Four, five, six pulses...I lost track as the last of my juices poured out. I slumped to the couch with a sigh.

"Oh my. That was impressive. Fascinating. I could see your shaft fill and contract, spraying that cum out so far! That was so fucking hot. I had never seen that, now, I want to see it again, feel it in me. But you are a mess. Can I get you a towel?"

Joan bounced off the couch and found a roll of paper towels. "Will these do? Allow me to do the honor? Only fair, I'm why you got all messy." She unrolled some towels and began to wipe my belly, absorbing each drop of my cum.

"Thanks! I think I can take care of the rest. I'll head to the bathroom for a washcloth and finish up the details." I rose from the couch and headed off.

The warm washcloth felt good on my skin. Only a little stickiness remained, but I washed and ran a dry towel across my skin. I checked my reflection in the mirror, flushed cheeks and my hair went several directions. "A proper dishevelment to be sure." I commented to my image. Time to return to my company.

"Amazing. Your, um, penis has returned to the compact size. I find it fascinating. And quite exciting." Joan had refilled her glass and was back on the couch.

"Yes, he's gone back into hibernation, but will rise again. How about you? Anything you would like in return? I would be happy to return the favor. Whatever you like." I sat beside her again.

"A rain check on that offer? It's just not a good time. And speaking of time, I probably should go, we have work to do tomorrow." Joan swirled the remaining couple of sips in her glass.

"You know you can feel free to stay. But if you go, let me get a ride share for you. And you have a raincheck whenever you want to collect. I can even let you know when we are having a special." I opened a fresh beer for myself. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Very sweet, but I'm not far off, a short ride on the subway. I will text when I get home. I hope that is a two for one special, a BOGO deal would be great!" Joan gathered her things and rose up.

I got up as well. "I could put something on and at least walk you to the station." I pointed to the pile of my clothes.

"Nonsense. I know my way. Thank you again! For many things." She leaned in and kissed me and bounced around toward the door. "See you tomorrow!" The door opened and closed. About a half hour later my phone buzzed. "Home safe".

The next few days were a whirlwind. Joan worked with a new energy and confidence. It was no longer about when 'you' are on screen or 'you' are in the park, but now it was 'we'. She contacted existing and potential clients with a sales pitch that made even the most skeptical at least say 'maybe'. I marveled at her ability to coordinate several tasks at once. Maybe there was something to that organization thing, after all.

"We are close, James. Naked Day is almost here. Can you believe it? We have the online links out, fully booked with ads. We have the patch tattoos all set for the live event. People have been signing up like crazy. Last I saw we were nearing that one million mark for our gross. Not bad for a new campaign, especially one without precedent." Joan looked pleased. With the plan, with me, with herself. "One thing, maybe you can help me out. Meet tonight after work at your place?"

"Um sure. It's a bit of a mess, I'll just need a few minutes to straighten things up." I welcomed her coming over, but wondered what assistance she needed.

"Perfect! I have to get a few things, so I will be over about 6. Plan on dinner, my treat." Joan looked at her pad of items to do. I watched her check one thing off and write two more items down. That seemed to be her standard action. Complete one task and add two more to the list. It worked for her, so I just watched in awe.

I raced home, picked up some clutter, scraped a layer off the bathroom crud, found some clean dishes and collapsed on the couch. "5:30. Not bad." A deep breath and I walked through the small apartment to make sure I hadn't missed anything too nasty. "Nope. Good enough."

A few minutes after six I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door for JOan and a fairly good sized box she carried. "Whew! Sorry I am late, but it took a little longer assembling this than I thought. Had to make an extra stop." She set the box on the floor and stretched a little. I couldn't help but notice her form in the thin fabric dress she wore. It brought a smile to my face.

"Late? What five minutes! You're fine. What all do you have in the box? I'm glad to help, what are we doing? Assembling a mailing, gift boxes for the attendees? A formal agenda with the names of the sponsors to be hand autographed by the creators of the first ever Nude Day advertising extravaganza? I'm curious!" I smirked a little, but I was curious.

"Ha! After dinner. It could be an inflatable sex doll for you. I'll make you inflate her without the tire pump if you don't lose that smart ass attitude." She could take it and dish it out. "And listen for the delivery. I ordered some Chinese for dinner. The tip was on the tab, so just grab the bag. Now excuse me for a moment while I 'freshen up'. What a jog around to get that stuff!"

I was about to peek in the box when my doorbell chimed. "I forgot that thing still worked." I opened the door and there was dinner. I still gave the fellow a couple bucks. The bag had arrived unopened and not soaked through with grease. And smelled good. I took it to the table and decided I would wait for the surprise package. I didn't wait long.

"Oh good. Dinner is here, I'm starved! You didn't peek, did you?"

I turned back and was treated to Joan in her natural state. "Yes. WOW! Speaking of 'no warning'. No complaints, but, wow." I took in the view. It had been worth the wait. "Okay, I have a feast for my eyes, we may as well have a feast for the body. I ushered her to a chair.

"Won't you join me? Of course in eating, but in undressing for dinner? We, well, I need the practice. I think I am ready, I feel a sense of control in this campaign now. This should just put me over the top." Joan sat and waited for me to proceed.

Under her gaze I did a bit of a striptease, folded clothes and joined her at the table. "I like this, Joan. Well done. I do have one worry, though." Joan cocked her head. "I hope I don't spill anything hot."

Dinner went well. Lively conversation about current events, the weather, all sorts of topics. Just nothing about nudity or the upcoming events. We had covered them at work and had prepared.