Bare Naked Ads (A Nude Day Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll clear and do the dishes." By 'do the dishes' I meant put the paper in the trash and shove the plates and silverware in the dishwasher. "Now, what is in the box? You have my curiosity working overtime."

Joan rose from the table. I watched her move. Not the self conscious girl I had seen before, now a very confident woman. And an attractive one at that. She went to the box and opened the top. "Feel like painting? I think that is the only thing remaining to try in advance. I got some body pain, brushes and plastic sheeting. I also brought some towels so I can clean up afterwards." She held up the paints. "I want to see how I look and also how it feels."

"I'm no Picasso, but certainly willing to give it a try. Great colors." We spread the plastic on the hallway floor since it wasn't carpeted and lined up to cans. "We can figure out a design or pattern later, but for now, let's see how it covers. From what I saw, this dries fairly fast." Joan stood in the middle of the plastic, I dunked a brush in the royal blue. "We can start up top and see how things go."

The dark liquid covered her skin well. The brush felt silky as it deposited the paint on her skin creating a blue sash across her shoulder. Another load of paint and another swipe.

"This feels amazing, James. The paint feels cool as it dries, glad it is at room temperature. I opted for a more expensive brush - real hair, not the nylon. It really feels good. You have a nice touch as well." Joan clearly was enjoying this. "I know what it reminds me of - a mud spa. Only did that once, but it is amazing. Relaxing and the skin feels great afterward. I imagine this will have the same effect."

With her neck and shoulders covered, I moved to her mid section next. I decided to save her breasts for the last segment. I also thought we should try different colors to see the coverage. I chose a red for the waist area. "I promise not to paint you as a flag. Just trying out the different colors. We can also see where we want to put some of the temporary tattoos. This is going faster than I thought it might. Great idea to try it out." I had to admit, I was enjoying this close up view of Joan's body. Her breasts were perky and her nipples were an obvious indication of how she was enjoying the painting process.

"Time for another color. I'll try a little yellow for the right side of your chest. Sunny and bright." The brush glided over her skin and surrounded the erect nipple which disappeared in the viscous liquid. "That seems to do well. Once we're done, I think I will get a picture for you so you can see how it covers."

"I hope you are enjoying this half as much as I am. That felt good on my skin, but when it hit my nipple, Mmmm. Very nice. Glad we are trying this so I know what to anticipate. Oh, I know what I wanted to ask you - you had mentioned a joke you had about the tattoos? You never did tell it to me."

I laughed. "Maybe later. Let's get you painted. Just the top half? Impressed with how it covers. One more color here to try. White on the left side." I dipped the brush and repeated the process. This time though, I started at the nipple, circling it with the brush and giving it extra attention before moving along to the rest of her skin.

"Mmmm. I'll give you ten minutes to stop that. I am enjoying the feel of that brush, or maybe it is the paint. Especially on the nipple. We could be onto something here. But let's let it dry and get a picture."

"Okay. And I want to see about transfer. If it is going to rub off easily, you may need to carry extra paint. Almost ready." I finished up and closed all the cans and put the used brushes in water. I would clean them better later. I looked around for my phone. "Feel comfortable? Move a bit, let's see if it crackles or flakes." Joan moved a bit and then a bit more. Reaching up and twisting. I took a few photos of her as she did. "Looks great. I can see that with a pattern it would be hard to tell if a person had on a body suit or paint."

I moved closer and reached out to take her into my arms. "Now let's see if it rubs off with a hug." Her naked body felt good against mine. I bent and kissed her while holding her close. After a nice moment, I released her for a look.

"Wow. This paint is as good as they said. A little color on you, but not much. And it seems to cover well, just a little crackling. I liked the testing. What would you say to a shower? I have heard shower sex is quite good. And it appears you are nearly ready for that." Joan glanced down at my rising cock. The kiss had awakened him.

"Oh he is always at the ready. No need to rush on his account. The shower offer sounds great, but I thought we need to test one more thing. We know the top works fine, but how will painting the lower half be?" I smiled a wicked smile. I had a bit of a plan.

"Oh, I am sure it will be fine, and I think we should conserve the paint for Nude Day. I am expensing it to the company, but it is a bit pricey. And we are just going to be washing it off." Joan was always the practical one.

"I agree. Save the paint. I think we should see how your body responds to the brush in other, more sensitive areas. I know it felt good on your nipples, I could feel them almost instantly come to attention when the brush and paint swirled around them. It gave me the idea of how other areas might respond." I selected an unused brush with nice soft bristles and a smooth maple handle. "Game for a bit of exploration?" I brought the brush to her side and made a stroke down her side to her upper leg. "Stand just as you are, spread your feet out a foot or so."

"Oh, that does feel so smooth. What are you up to, James? I have the feeling you have something more in mind. Just let me know what I need to do." Joan let her arms go to her side and waited for my next move or instruction.

"Just stay how you are comfortable. I plan to try to excite you, so let me know if something is to your liking, or not. As I said, a bit of exploration." I kissed her and lowered myself down. The brush went to her breast and grazed her nipple causing an immediate reaction, a silent flinch.

My knees reached the floor and I moved forward and kissed just below where the paint had stopped at her lower belly. Just above her pubic area. I moved the brush in a dusting motion around the same area.

"Fuck, that tickles" Joan moved in a jiggling way that seemed to say 'I like it, no, I don't, yes, I do' in a kind of debate with her body.

One arm moved behind her and grasped her ass while I continued to kiss her abdomen, using my tongue to trace a path that wound from side to side and moved lower with each pass. I brought the brush down by my side and then moved the soft hairs slowly up the inside of Joan's thigh. She began to twitch with excitement and anticipation.

"Oh, that was not expected. Touch me firmer. The light touch is like an electric shock. Touch me harder, James, I want more." Her hand touched my head and then held it tighter against her soft flesh. I reversed the brush in my hand, bringing the smooth rounded maple end into contact with her thigh.

"Is this firm enough for you?" I moved the hard wooden handle along her thigh. And then I flipped it back and used the softer end to go along the very union of her leg to her torso, just to the side of her moistening labia. Her moan told me it was time to move along with my plan. I grabbed her ass firmly and buried my face in the nest of hair, the brush clattering to the floor. My tongue lept out from my mouth and struck home on the first thrust. I licked the soft flesh between her legs, tasting and smelling her musky scent.

"Oh, god, that's the spot. Right on it. Oooooooooh." She moaned softly and held my head in place. I felt a tremor like a muscle spasm and I continued licking, and a finger joined into the fun, sliding deep into her wet slit. The tongue and finger seemingly fighting over who would be the one to make her cum. It went around and around, lick, finger. Rub, lick. Joan arched slightly and the tremor became more intense. Her body shook as she stifled a cry by biting her fist, and then it exploded. The walls inside her squeezed in on the finger in waves. She pulsed on my face, her hand holding it tight against her. As quickly as it had started, it stopped. Her breathing was fast as thought we had just run up the stairs. "Wow. In fucking tense. That was, oh, hard to describe." She looked down at me. "I'm game for that shower now, and it looks like you have awakened completely."

I rose and noticed what she meant. I had been so focused on bringing her to climax that I hadn't noticed a massive erection. "I told you he would wake up! But yes, let's clean up a bit." I kissed her deeply and we shuffled to the shower locked in a deep kiss.

"I'll hop in first, get rid of the paint and you can come in and finish the job." Joan tested the water for temperature and slid into the shower. I watched as a river of different colors swirled and headed for the drain. "Nice, this comes off fairly easily. Almost done."

Close enough for me, I joined her in the steamy enclosure, moving in behind her as she scrubbed the final paint from her chest. "Bend forward a little, I can slide in pretty easily. My, you are nice and slick...from the water." I grabbed her hips and slid in behind her, enjoying the view of her ass with the water streaming down.

"Oh, it's not just from the water. You really got my juices flowing, and I don't mean the creative ones. My pussy is wet as anything. I can't wait to feel you inside. I want to feel what I saw the other day." Her voice trailed off into the spray and she put her arms out against the wall for support. Slightly bent, I could see her pink folds waiting for me.

I guided my hard dick into the opening, watching the tip slowly enter and the folds of her pussy

Parted and surrounded first the tip and then the shaft as I moved inside her. "Hot to watch my cock enter you. You feel so good..." I moved slowly back and watched as her slit slowly, reluctantly let me go, only to welcome it back in as I began to move in and out.

"Mmmm - that feels better than I imagined. Nice how we fit. You got me so wet. Fuck me James, I'm still excited from that first part, it won't take much to get me off a second time... That's it, Drive it in as deep as you can. I want to feel you explode in me. Deep in there. She moved back into me, we moved in tandem.

Joan's urging coupled with her hot, tight hole surrounding my dick achieved the desired result. My climax seemed to start at my toes and move up my legs, nearly buckling the. I thrust forward, in as deep as I could go. I felt the spasms come quickly and my cock swelled as it delivered the load. I didn't know how it could feel any wetter, but the cum filling her seemed to make it even slicker. A couple of short strokes and I buried myself one last time, paused and slowly withdrew. As I left, I saw my white goo follow along, leaving her pink flesh and falling to the shower floor.

"That felt amazing, James. And I can feel it running out of me - you filled me up completely. What's that called? A cream filling? I'll have to see that sometime. I came when you did, but it was different. Not as sudden, just like an intense warmth flowing over me, like the shower only from within. Never felt that before..." Joan turned and her arms encircled my neck. We kissed for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a few moments.

"I think you mean a 'creampie'. But either way, it is hot. We probably should get out of here before we totally shrivel up and become prunes." I broke off the embrace and stepped out of the shower.

"I see one of us has already started to shrivel" Joan had glanced at my crotch and giggled.

"He's done his work and is back to sleep now. Thanks for noticing." I dried off and handed Joan a fresh towel.

Joan left the paints with me and she headed back to her place. "Home" popped up on my phone a short while later. "Thx again!" It seemed like we were ready for Nude Day. And maybe more.

Final preparations included running through the details, where we would be, which ads were where, numbers, contingency plans and a meeting with our temporary supervisor, Ms. Jenkins. Other than some notes asking for updates and minor suggestions, she had left us to our own devices. I was glad of that, but also figured it was her way of keeping some distance if this didn't go well. I commented on that to JOan before our meeting.

"What could go wrong?" Joan had developed a bit of sarcasm since our collaboration. "All these naked people online and in the reserved area in the park. Corporate sponsors being told this is a 'tasteful, naturalist event', watching it turn into an orgy?" She winked. "Probably send their product exposure through the roof! Nothing to worry about."

I was more than a little amazed at the change. Confidence exuded from her as she walked with me down the hallway. "Good points. We got this."

"Honestly, James, your grammar. Fine outside of work, but do try to be professional. Especially with Jenkins. She's known as a stickler for proper spelling and grammar. And as a ball buster. Fortunately, I don't have any to burst." She looked up at my with a cocked head and a look of 'Let her try'.

The meeting lasted five minutes. Barely warmed the chairs we sat on. Ms. Jenkins had clearly read the report, but looked it over. Nodded and commented. "Very good report. Concise and the supporting numbers seem in order. If the results come in anywhere close to your predictions, the viewership and the revenue, you have an initial success. Carry on, good luck."

That sounded more like "Now, go.", but I couldn't help myself. I had to ask. "Will you or any of the other Vice Presidents be joining us? Either online or in the park?" I somewhat regretted it as soon as I said it.

I had caught the attention of the shark. The steely eyes turned directly at me. Joan interjected. "What James means is that we can make links and passes available to you or any others. The event is a sell out, but we always have room for VIPs. Just let us know and it will be taken care of."

"Very well. I will check, but as of now, I don't know of anyone taking part. We plan to wait for the reviews and, of course, your final report." Ms. Jenkins returned to swimming around the tank. I mean she returned to her desk and a stack of paperwork.

"Thanks for saving my ass in there. I can't believe I asked."

"It was an ass worth saving. Cute one at that. No problem. In fact, I think it scored some points. Showed her how we operate as a team." Joan walked ahead, even more confident in her stride.

"Wait, what was that about a cute butt? I believe that is what HR might call a "hostile work environment'. I'll overlook it this time.

Joan simply shook her head and entered the elevator for our floor.

Nude Day arrived. It was almost anticlimactic. Great weather for the outside portion, no server crashes for the online portion. The ads were prominently displayed and Joan, in particular did a masterful job of pointing them out and giving attention to our sponsors.

Joan moderated the online portion at the start while I covered the live event. Her body paint looked perfect on the camera, you would not know she was nude until you looked closer. An ad panel on each shoulder gave added exposure to our two presenting sponsors and fit well with the overall 'outfit'. It somewhat reminded me of the faux finish that had been quite the rage in past years, making a wall seem to be marble or wood, only here making nude seem not naked.

We had enlisted one of our coworkers as a co-host, not in small part because he was a buff looking bit of eye candy. He took over the on line portion and Joan came over to the park to join me. She blushed when she was met by applause from the crowd. Yes, I instigated it, but she deserved it. We had a shared feed with Duane 'back in the studio'

""Glad to see you made it Joan. James, quite a crowd you have there! Enjoying the weather?" Duane continued without waiting for an answer. "So, Joan. This is Nude Day. Isn't your outfit a violation? We've had several questions about that from the online viewers." Asshole.

"Not at all, Duane." I jumped in. This is actually high quality body painting! Les of a violation than tattoos which don't wash off when you want. Which leads us to the next part... Joan?"

"Thanks James. Yes, the body painting is fabulous, and helps prevent dangerous over exposure. To the sun and more! But coming up in just a few days is a 'bonus' event that I am sure everyone who is here today will want to check out - Nude Body Painting Day! In fact, it is the Tenth Annual Nude Body Painting celebration, taking place right here on July 29!" Joan turned to the crowd who cheered. Right on cue.

"Wow. Who knew? Well, I guess Joan knew. Clearly. We'll check in later with Joan and James, I see they want to go 'press the flesh' with the folks in the park." Duane cut the feed and we were done.

"Smooth, Joan. Well handled. Let's mingle and work this crowd. You look great, by the way."

I took her arm and we walked into the crowd.

"I agree. Duane is a bit much, but the viewership just spiked up. He is pleasing to the eye. Hey, you keep threatening to tell me some joke. How about it? I could use something funny.

"Maybe later. We have our public to consider." I looked around and everywhere were naked people. Many of them sporting a brightly colored temporary tattoo from one of our sponsors. But all shapes, sizes, ages, races. It really was about being free and natural. It made me proud. A little horny when I looked at Joan, but mostly proud.

Nude Day ended well. No big surprises, but the initial feedback was better than we had hoped. The attendees were gushing about it and about the sequel with the bodypainting. Advertisers were happy, citing a tick in online traffic attributable to our event. Joan and I headed home to our respective apartments.

"Need help with the body paint? I'll be happy to help." I asked hoping that I would not be needed. You know how tired I was when I didn't consider the possibility of sex as a motive to miss some sleep.

"No, I'm good. I'm exhausted, but thanks for the offer. Very chivalrous. I'll take a rain check." We parted ways, but both smiled. A smile of a successful execution of a crazy idea.

And so ended Nude Day! And yes, Nude Body Painting Day is a real thing! The 10th annual will be this July in NYC!

Oh. the joke James mentioned. Here it is. Don't rescind your vote!

I walked into the men's room and went to the urinal next to a large black man. As we stood there doing our 'business', I violated protocol and looked over the divider. The man was HUNG! And he had a tattoo on his member "WENDY".

He caught my glance and gave me a look.

"Oh, sorry, but is WENDY your girlfriend? Wife?"

"No. WENDY is actually 'WElcome to Bahamas Have a Nice DaY. It only shows that when I am hard...."

Barump bump.