Bareback and Satisfied At Last

Story Info
Patricia discovers bareback fucking for the first time!
3.6k words
4.43
36k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only reason that I can get away with telling you this story is because it happened a long time ago when we were a lot younger and slaves to our erotic desires. She's now a high level employee for a multinational company and would hate for anyone to know what she was like when she was 18!

Patricia turned 18 in September and the following April we started a relationship with one another. Unlike the sweet, innocent girl that I'd admired from across a college classroom, it soon became apparent that she wanted and needed sex more than any other partner I'd ever had. The downside of both our unusually high sex drives was that the first few times we had sex, they didn't last very long and weren't very satisfying.

As neither of us was earning much money, the strain on our wallets from the number of condoms we were buying soon led to Patricia going onto the contraceptive pill. Following rules as strictly as she does, she insisted that we wait the indicated 4 weeks after she went on the pill for me to fuck her bareback. She never really knew it, but I marked the date on my calendar and checked off the days until she would let me fuck her without the annoying feel of rubber between us.

To my further annoyance, she had a family event to attend on the weekend when we could have finally done it and we didn't want to make our first bareback fuck to be one of our rushed lust-satisfying quickies that we had during the week. Feeling more pissed off than ever, I went to the chemists and bought what I truly hoped would be the last 12-pack of condoms we would need and changed the date on my calendar.

As the week went by, we arranged days off on the Saturday and started planning where and when things would happen. When her mother announced that her sister who lived in Scotland was ill and they needed to fly up to Scotland to see her, I got the most instant hard-on I've ever had and had to make excuses to leave the room to save my embarrassment if anyone noticed my predicament. The final door to Utopia opened when her parents announced that they didn't trust her brother so were going to take him with them to Scotland. My racing thoughts of lust were only slightly dampened when I was asked to drive her parents and brother to the airport on Saturday morning as I realised that I'd be back by around 12pm and we could fuck like rabbits for the rest of the weekend!

As we left for the airport, her father informed me that they would be away until the following Saturday and he'd ring me to arrange when they'd need picking up. As I drove away from the airport with Patricia in the passenger seat, my turgid cock pushed against my underwear as if determined to rip through it. Seeing my discomfort, she gave an evil giggle and put her hand on my bulging trousers telling me that it wouldn't be much longer.

When she tried to pull her hand away, I grabbed her wrist and told her to leave it where it was. She fought her own desires to stroke my cock through my trousers until she lost the battle and began stroking. A few minutes stroking me through my jeans and she was fumbling at the button and zip to get them undone. No sooner was my fly wide open and she had her hand inside my boxer shorts and was pulling my cock out.

As I drove, she gripped my shaft and grinned at me. I have to admit that my ability to drive while she stroked my rigid shaft without even the slightest wobble is one of the things in my life that I am most proud about but can't brag to anyone about! I'm sure she had a second of doubt about what we were doing but her desire was stronger than she expected and she kept going. She would admit herself that she's never really been that good with her hands and it wasn't long before her mouth replaced her hand.

If I was proud about my driving while I got a hand job, I'm ten times as proud of the fact that I never wavered as she sucked my cock. Later in life I would learn that I have a brain condition that causes a dopamine deficiency that has led to my need for extreme ways of getting my dopamine fix. I'm certain that my condition is the reason that I encouraged her in her activities but can't tell you that it lasted a long time as, after barely 5 minutes, my orgasm sent jet after jet of cum onto her face. Wiping my spunk from her eyes, she calmly zipped up my jeans and sat in the seat as if nothing had happened.

The evil part of my brain was never going to let her get away with what she had done to me without recompense so I was quickly grabbing handfuls of her skirt and rucking it up around her waist. I can honestly tell you that I've only ever found her not wearing underwear under her clothes 4 times in our life together and my heart skips a beat every time. What only occurred to me a few days later as I reflected over our weekend together was the fact that on that occasion it indicated that she'd planned events a little more than I'd known about.

As she sensed me noticing her lack of underwear, she grabbed the seat handle and slid the seat back as far as it would go meaning that I didn't need to stretch as far while I fingered her demanding pussy. Not for the first or last time I'd swear that her soaking wet cunt sucked my fingers into it and demanded that I give her the orgasm that she needed.

A few moments later and her orgasm shook her body and she tensed, lifting her back off of the seat. I should also mention that she has never been one for swearing even in the throes of passion and I have to ask her to talk dirty to help things along sometimes. So imagine my surprise when an almost guttural shout of 'Don't you fucking dare!' came from her mouth when I tried to take my fingers back.

I quickly returned to finger-fucking her and she writhed in ecstasy as my fingers explored her wanton cunt. She soon had the seat reclined slightly and her 34C tits out as she frantically squeezed them and teased her nipples. Never before or since has she done that without needing to be persuaded but it obviously helped as she very quickly started wave after wave of orgasm that lasted several minutes and simultaneously ended as the driver of a lorry that I was overtaking grinned down at us and sounded his horn.

She later told me that she'd been embarrassed that we'd been caught but equally excited by the fact that she'd been watched doing what we had! After a split second of panic that told her to quickly pull her clothes back on, she relaxed, turned slightly towards the lorry driver, and gave her tits a quick squeeze before she pulled her blue cotton bra over them and proceeded to get fully clothed again.

About another 15 minutes later we were stumbling through the front door to her parents' house wrapped in each other's bodies and desperately fumbling at fastenings to remove clothes. Her tits and my cock were out of our clothes before we got through the front door and I can only hope (or not depending on the moment!) that there was no one walking past to see what we were doing.

As soon as the front door was closed, I tried to get rid of the rest of her clothes but she simply put her hand on my chest and pushed me away before refastening the buttons and clasps that I'd managed to get undone. She grinned that grin that only she can and told me that she couldn't possibly be taken advantage of before she'd had lunch and went to the fridge in the kitchen.

While I struggled to focus my brain and rationalise what was happening, she calmly stood and made a sandwich and poured a can of coke into a glass. She then led me to the dining table as if I was under some type of mind control, pushed me into a chair, put a sandwich and glass of coke in front of me, and proceeded to eat her lunch. It really doesn't happen very often but I was completely lost for words and every time I tried to speak all that came out were a few incomprehensible sounds.

About halfway through eating her sandwich, she glanced toyingly at me and told me that if I was thinking about fucking her on that table then I needed to think again. With sandwiches and drinks consumed, she picked up the plates and glasses and put them in the sink while cheekily glancing over her shoulder and telling me that I wasn't going to be fucking her on the kitchen worktop either. I now realise that those little quips made sure that she had me by the balls until she was ready to give in to our passions.

She continued to make remarks about possibly fucking on the sofa before she playfully dismissed that idea or perhaps we could fuck on the swing seat in the garden which was equally as quickly dismissed. She wickedly knew that these were all places that I'd talked about fucking her in our most intimate moments and was now using them with amazing expertise to tease me.

I'm still not sure how I didn't unload my seed inside my underwear when she finally asked with a girlish innocence if I was ready to take her to bed yet and headed for the stairs. All I did manage was to follow like a little lost puppy as she went upstairs to her bedroom.

As we passed the bathroom door she told me to go into her bedroom and she would join me when she'd used the toilet. She really relished the control she had over me and I think we both realised that day that we were truly obsessed with one another and would get married although it took me another couple of months until I finally popped the question.

Feeling more frustrated than any other time in my life, I sloped off into the bedroom while she closed the bathroom door behind her. I really want to be able to tell you that those few minutes apart allowed me to regain some of my self control but I'd be lying if I did.

After a few minutes, the bedroom door opened and Patricia stepped through the open door wearing a blue silky slip dress that (I should be ashamed to say) sent me over the edge and for the only time in my life made me cum without my cock being touched. Knowing, but without seeing, what had happened, she smiled impishly at me and feigned surprise at the effect she'd had on me.

As I desperately tried to escape to the bathroom to clean myself up, she pushed me back down onto the bed and proceeded to slowly and controllably remove my clothes. Each item she took off was carefully folded and placed onto a pile on her desk before she turned her attention to the next. All of my attempts to grab a tit or ass cheek were hastily rebuffed as I neared nakedness.

Finally, she had all of my clothes in her carefully arranged pile on the desk and she pulled ties that she had earlier fastened to the posts at the corners of the bed. Although she admits that her dominance of the situation turned her on enormously, she also says that she prefers to be dominated in the bedroom so only gives in my fantasies to be dominated when I manage to persuade her to for special occasions. She deftly wrapped the ties around my wrists and ankles tying them securely but loose enough as to not restrict blood flow.

Before I really realised what was happening, she had me bound to the bed and completely and utterly at her disposal. I still am not sure whether she lost a little control as she moved over me to fuck me or whether she simply decided that it was time but her silky slip dress glided smoothly over my body as she straddled my waist. She grabbed the shaft of my cock to guide it to her waiting entrance and slid herself down onto it to the sound of a desperate gasp from my mouth.

Holy shit! I'd had more than my share of sexual partners and even more than my share of sex before that day but nothing compared to the feel of sliding into her waiting and wanton cunt without the dulling sensation of a condom. At that moment I was actually glad of the fact that I had recently cum inside my pants as I don't think I'd have managed to get all the way inside before I'd cum anyway. That said, I still only managed maybe 3 or 4 minutes before I was grunting spasm after spasm of my orgasm into her cunt. About halfway through shooting my spunk into her for the first time, I realised that her pussy was dripping her own juices down my balls and I managed some relief at the knowledge that I'd managed to give her at least a little satisfaction before losing control.

Even more to my surprise and pride, my cock made no attempt to soften whatsoever so she was able to sit there enjoying the feeling of my naked cock inside of her until she had regained her senses enough for us to fuck again.

She let me know that she was ready to go again by asking me if I was ready for her to take her slip off yet. I greedily insisted that I was only to realise with a desperate sense of regret that my hands were still tied to the bed so I'd be unable to touch her perfect breasts. More sexily than she had in the car, she took hold of her own tits and gently massaged them and squeezed them together.

My hands strained at the restraints, desperate to replace hers squeezing those perfectly formed orbs of loveliness. With a cheeky wink, she told me that she supposed she could let me have one hand back and quickly untied it. As she did, she told me that if I couldn't control myself she'd have to tie it up again so I had to 'be nice'!

The desire that came with touching her tits is still more intense than any other desire I've felt in my life and led to us quickly resuming the rhythm of our love making. As we ground our hips together I felt more and more self-control wash over me and realised for the first time that day that this was going to be the long-lasting screw that I had dreamed of. As my one free hand moved from her tits to her hips to her ass and back again, we both realised that she needed more of my passionate groping so she lowered her tits to my mouth as she reached over to untie my other hand without our screwing missing a beat.

We fucked in that position for several minutes more before she manoeuvred herself into the reverse cowgirl without losing contact with my hard dick. With my hands firmly planted on her ass cheeks, she slid her slippery cunt back and forth over my cock as she reached down and untied my ankles from their restraints.

I drove my rampant cock into her time and time again to meet her thrusts and she quickly felt herself losing control so she turned herself back around before bending down and kissing me while we screwed. I managed to sit up and manoeuvre us both the edge of the bad so that we could kiss and fuck at the same time. As I did so, she wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles behind my back.

As if possessed by some kind of demon, I wrapped my arms around her and, summoning every ounce of strength in my body, stood up. I don't think that she has ever kissed me as hard as she did as I straightened my back with her wrapped around my waist and her hot cunt firmly impaled on my rigid shaft. She wasn't heavily built but neither was she very skinny but I gradually began moving so that she slid slightly off of me and then back on as gravity took over. She matched my rhythm locking and then relaxing her legs as we fucked.

A couple of minutes later she finally let herself lose control and she physically shook as wave after wave of hugely intense orgasm sent her cum trickling down my balls and legs. As she came I thought that her arms were going to choke me as they squeezed the air from my lungs or that she would pull a muscle in her legs or hips and she squeezed my waist with her legs just as tightly.

As her spasms subsided I walked us over to the bed and lay her back onto it. As I bent my knees to get to the right height to fuck her properly, she instinctively grabbed her legs and pulled them up allowing my cock to slide completely into her until my balls slapped against the lips of her pussy.

In a complete reversal of positions, I was now in complete control and she had no choice but to give in to the demands of her lust as I fucked her hard on the edge of the bed. I took great delight in pulling out of her until only the head of my cock was left inside her pussy and pausing just long enough to force a desperate expression from her face and thrusting forcefully back in balls deep in her cunt.

As we made love like that I felt the beginnings of what I knew would be my last orgasm for a while forming and thrust into her harder and harder as the feeling grew. With a look of pure lust, she looked into my eyes and demanded that I fuck her from behind. I slid out of herself with more control than I thought I had left and she turned her ass to me and stood bent over the bed. All she managed was a very slight wiggle before I lanced her cunt with my cock again and forced a gasp from her like the one that she had forced from me earlier on.

I already knew by then and now know that it is just as strong today as it was then that she is in absolute ecstasy when being fucked hard from behind and her hips and ass used as handles for pulling he back onto my cock with more and more force. I have never intentionally hurt my wife during our relationship but she has admitted that the little bruises that my fingers have left on her hips and ass as I fuck her from behind send shivers of excitement through her body like bolts of lightning.

After maybe about 5 or 6 of my thrusts, she started cumming and seemed to try to slow our fucking but I kept the same rhythm going and drove my cock in and out of her slippery wetness as I felt her coming over and over again. I managed to screw her like that for about 10 minutes before I recognised the feelings that I was going to cum myself. I'm almost certain that we both came to that realisation at the same time and she ground onto my rigid dick as hard as she could manage.

With a rapidly quickening tempo, I fucked her for as long and as hard as I could before I felt my balls tightening telling me that I was about to flood her pussy with another load of my hot, sticky spunk. The bruises left by the force that I gripped her hips with as I held her hard onto my spasming cock were the worst that I've ever left but I was relieved that she wore them like medals over the next week as she exposed her midriff at every opportunity to make very tiny suggestions to people about what we had been doing.

With my last spit of cum splashing against the walls of her truly satisfied cunt, her legs started to give way. I instinctively managed to catch her and lift her onto the bed where I lay beside her fighting to slow my breathing as she did the same and we drifted off into a doze completely and utterly satisfied for the first time in our relationship.

Sometime later we would wake up with her lying on her back and me driving my cock into her yet again though neither of us would ever know exactly who had initiated our love making that time but that is for another time and another story...