Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He sure did." And he hands the girl a few bills where at least one of them is a hundred large. I am a little too star struck by the situation to waste any breath arguing the fact, after all I did buy the table dance. I stand up and try not to be too shy.

"I guess I did," I say, and I throw in as winning a grin as I can. Lilly smiles at me and grabs my hand, it feels very soft in my worn mitt.

"Lets find you a room then!" she says dragging me pointedly, almost excitedly across the main room toward behind the bar area. I can hear the boys laughing and giving me words of encouragement from the table. Really, I thought, those two could be like real animals sometimes. I let my eyes trail over Lilly as she pulls me into the back area, her long legs, her tight ass, and her swinging hips, and I start to feel the small prickles of nerves. I mean, what kind of lap dance does over a hundred bucks get you?

I wander around the back like a dog on a leash behind Lilly, passing the small rooms that are closed off with shades for privet dances, some are empty, but some of them I can see a pair of heels swaying to the music, most likely hypnotizing some grinning shmuck inside. Truly these women understand the power they have over pervy men such as myself.

We walk all the way to the end of the hall, and Lilly opens a door for me. My nerves are spiking hard once I see the inside. I single seat, not unlike a throne is sitting right in the center of a small room with fuzzy red walls. The chair looks very comfortable, but the room is quite showy. Lilly smiles at me.

"Well, have a seat Master." She says in a VERY naughty tone. My spine shivers and my arm hair stands when she says it. I give what must be a very awkward laugh and make my way to the chair. I turn and sit, boy was I right, I melt right into it, but the seat itself is pretty large something like a cross between and love seat and a lazy boy. Assumedly so the girl giving the dance can climb right up on it if she wants. I look up at Lilly and smile.

"So? What are the rules here?" I say trying to make a joke, but honestly hoping she will tell me what is expected of me in this whole thing. She does keep her naughty voice, but I can tell that this next part is part of her job description.

"Ok... SOooo, you need to make a choice, Master. You're not supposed to touch, even back here in the throne room." She says. I sigh, having a feeling that would be the case. "But!" she says, and I feel a bit of the hope return. "If you don't want one of the guys in here enforcing that rule, we have these!" She says enthusiastically. She pulls some of the ribbon on the arms of the chairs I had just taken for decoration, they look soft, but strong. I raise a brow.

"Are those to... tie me up?" I ask, not sure how I feel about that idea. She giggles.

"Yup, I can keep you nice and safely stuck to the chair, so the dance can be just a one on

one deal, but the big mean guys outside have to stay outside." She says, and in doing so runs her light touch down my neck and chest. I grin at her. There are much worse things in the world then having this little vixen tie me up and take a little advantage.

"Make the knots tight now, I am not sure I can be trusted otherwise," I say truthfully. And she laughs, giving me a light punch on the chest. She picks up the cords, and with great speed and deftness, most likely owing to quite a bit of practice, I find not only my arms, but my legs also fastened to the seat, still quite comfortable, but also very unable to move. As she finishes her last knot on my leg, she straightens up very slowly, her hands gliding over my pant legs as she does. She grips my knees and leans in close to my face. Manufactured lust spilling from her voice.

"So... Master, anything you wanna tell me before I summon up the girl of your dreams?" she asks, letting my mind wander about this girl coming to live with me forever. I must have a look of confusion because she clarifies. "You know, are you an ass guy? Leg guy?" She emphasizes the parts of her boy by showing them off to me, even grabbing her own tits and shaking them.

"Boobies maybe?" she says with a giggle. I am about to play it safe and just say leg guy, but I do glance down at her toes poking out of her shoes. After a moment, I make up my mind; fuck it, it's not like I have anything to lose about telling this random stripper about my fetish. I grin at her, pulling on my binds slightly (man this girl was good, I can barely move at all) and put on a bit if a shy voice.

"Actually, I guess you could say that I am a foot guy." I say matter of factly. Her eyes give a look of sudden understanding, and she smiles coyly.

"Feet huh? That's not one you hear every day, but it's not the first time I've heard of it." She says smiling and brings her foot up to rest on my knee. I look down, her feet may not be the sexiest set I have ever seen, but they look very nice in these crisp heels. I start to wonder if she will let me kiss her feet during this lap dance, when she puts her heel back on the ground.

"I have to say, I am a little disappointed that I'm not going to be your dancer," she says with a grin and a touch of my face. I am still smiling when she turns away, but then I register what she has said.

"Wh-what?" I say suddenly confused. She keeps walking toward the door, shaking her ass a little to the music.

"Maybe next time you want the royal treatment you can have me all to yourself. Just request Ribbon next time!" she smiles "Or of you have a lacks memory just ask for the girl who tied you up!" She laughs and grins wide. "I am the only girl here that can secure a good knot!" she says and opens the door deftly. I am still a bit confused, but it would seem I was quite mistaken. "Lilly will be right with you," she winks. "I will let her know about your... feet secret." And she closes the door.

The music is still bumping, but so is my head. I feel like such an idiot. I try to think back to if that girl had ever said that her name was Ribbon, but it eludes me. I feel stupid for a minute of so, but it will make for a good story to tell the boys, I even laugh a little to myself. The door finally re-opens right when I had begun to wonder how long they were going to build the tension in here. I open my mouth to give a comment about of how I wondered if they forgot about me. At lease that was the plan. My eyes lock on the girl as she enters, actually backing her way into the room, giving one last comment to someone just outside.

The short purplish hair is definitely the girl I saw down at the bar when I had first arrived. I had been right to think that this girl looks just like my Heather. The long legs, the firm tight body, many things are just like Heathers. There is a very good reason for this, and the heart ringed in tribal tattoo just above her ass confirms it. Not only was my oldest daughter a stripper, but she was the very stripper I had selected for a private lap dance in the backroom of a gentleman's club!

With her back still turned, I panic. And when I say panic, I mean real bad. I pull at my restraints so hard that I feel like I might even cut them into my skin. Cursing Ribbon's binding skills, I look up like a small child being caught stealing from their mother's purse. I am helpless.

'Lilly' backs up another step and shuts the door, a small laugh for whatever exchange she had with the person outside. She turns around and puts on a sexual face that should never be aimed at ones father. She takes a few steps toward me and starts to speak. A false sexy voice to match the face.

"Hey hey! Sorry about the little wait! This is the first time I have been requested for-" She stops speaking with a sudden look of recognition. She gives a kind of 'eep' sound and stumbles in place, nearly falling. "D-DAD?!?" She says incredulously, catching herself and putting both of her hands over her mouth. I am at a complete loss of words. I mean really, what could I say? 'Hi hunny, just came to check up on you at work' yet here I am; the real deal dad secured tightly to a VIP lounge chair in a high end strip club, with my 21 year old daughter, stripper daughter, walking into the room with the plans of dancing for the man in the chair.

It is an odd moment for both of us, we were both being caught red handed, but as I think about it, neither of us are... fundamentally doing anything wrong. It must be embarrassing to know your old man is stooping so low as to blow hundreds of dollars on young girls to strip for him. And decently humiliating to know your daughter is lying about her job at a restaurant to strip instead, (even if this really should not surprise me.)

Heather looks around the room, as if waiting for a camera crew to come bursting through the wall. After she is convinced she lowers her hands.

"What are you doing here?!?" She hisses, her eyes filled with demand. This demand sends me into the defensive.

"What am I doing here?! I am a grown man out for a night with my friends! You know, normal middle aged man things!" I say honestly and with a bit of accusation for why she would think that she can lecture me.

"What ever happened to 'I have never gone to a strip club'!? " she says, still hissing like an angry goose, keeping her voice down like we might be heard. Her face is bright red. I frown at her, she was really trying to turn this around on me.

"There is a first time for everything! Like finding out that 'Olive Garden' was a younger generational way of saying 'high class strip club downtown'!!" I say with a slightly raised voice. Heather starts to wave her hands at me franticly.

"Will you shut it dad! This job pays like you would not believe! If you screw this up for me I-," she starts still very embarrassed and red in the face. Even tied up I manage to sneer.

"Will do what? Tell my two friends that you're a stripper here? You could have been honest with me you know!" I say, truly a little on the hurt side, both because we are arguing and that I was an easy person to lie to. Heather bites her lip, and I know that I am winning. So I lay it on, strapped to a chair or not. "I flew you here, gave you a room even though it scared me to open up to you two, and you lied to me about this? Look where that got us. So please, continue, what are you going to do to me?" I say, almost wishing I could cross my arms.

It was quite a change of pace, normally my oldest daughter was the one sending my blood to my cheeks. Heather was certainly feeling it now though, she even kicks at the ground a bit looking at her feet. She looks up at me, biting the inside of her lip. As I look her over, I feel some of the anger slipping away. Even dressed up the way she was, she manages to look bashful. I am thinking about how to continue, when her face suddenly starts to change. I watch her head jerk up slightly, like she notices something. Then slowly, a look of daring appears on her face, then mischief. I have seen this look a few times. This is the Heather that always gets what she wants. I pull on my restraints slightly, realizing once again that I am, in all honesty, helpless. The music in the room picks up, and Heather starts walking toward. For the second time today, I note that she has quite a sexy walk, this time, with the full outfit to match. I lose my train of thought almost immediately. I straighten my back as she gets closer. She had on a plain white shirt, pulled tight over her chest, really pressing her large and, now that I get a good look at the outline, possibly fake, breasts.

She has a dark gray skirt on. It is so short, and her rear so large and round, that her ass cheeks are actually just poking out on the sides and rear. Her toned waist and abs are fully exposed. The kind of middle you would want to take a shot off of. Her long legs, flexing slightly as she balances on tall all black heels. I had seen her leave in those, how did I not notice. Who would wait tables in heels? She clicks her way right up to me, and stands with her hands on her hips, he ass popped out just slightly to one side. My mind plays back the interaction from earlier today.

"Your right daddy...," she says, sighing and looking resigned. "Maybe I am being an ungrateful daughter..."

My eyes must be bugging out at this point. She leans down, just as before, kneeling in front of me, running her hands on my thighs, letting her eyes pour into me once more. This time around it has a much harder effect on me. I find my words failing me as I pull slightly on my knots. "But you're not exactly the kind of man I am used to interacting with you know!" she says rubbing her hands on my legs. "Your too nice, it's going to end up getting you hurt daddy." She says, letting her rubbing move closer to my crotch area. I pull on my bands again, knowing its useless, this was getting out of hand.

"Although." She says grabbing hold of my belt with both hands and staring into my face. "You did request me for a private dance specifically so..." She shrugs cutely. "I must be doing something right at home." She says fondly. I am starting to sweat, but I finally find my voice, I am ashamed at how weak it sounds.

"I- I did not know it was you," I say. Heather bites her tongue as if she doubt that. She changes her voice to imitate another girl.

"Hmm... 'Hey Lil you are being requested in the thrown room. Yeah some tall guy down the end, pretty good looking really, big arms nice chest, lucky for you, they are normally dad bod central in here... oh yeah definitely wanted you, tall girl with the nice legs, purple hair, that's you'." Its my turn to blush hard. "Ya know dad, I'm not trying to make any assumptions here, but even if there was a girl fitting that description..." She grins, backing me into a corner. "Sounds like you might have had someone in mind before you made your choice," she says raising her brows at me.

I swallow hard. I could just deny it. Say it had nothing to do with her, but I just get the feeling that it will be dismissed right away if I try that. Still at a loss, Heather speaks again. "It seems like your just as stressed as when I left you at home daddy... so let me ask you again." She says. With a slow and sexual precision that I do not doubt she leaned at a place like this, she leans forward to put her face right in my lap. I feel her face, perhaps her lips, bump into my very stiff tent that has been forming since this change of pace. I feel her teeth playing with the fabric, and then the sound of my zipper being pulled down smoothly... My eldest daughter had just un zipped my pants with her teeth! She pulls back slightly and looks up at me, her eyes wide and desperate. "Are you sure that there isn't anything I could do to take away some of this stress?"

Its times like these in a man's life when he should just take a step back and figure how he has arrived in the current situation, but for the life of me I do not want to do that. I look down at my eldest and try with all my might to think of her as someone else, even as just a stripper would work. My main problem is... It would seem that both me and my dick are in agreement. We really want to beg Heather, specifically Heather my daughter, for a blowjob right now. I swallow hard. This is so wrong! Why can't I tell my daughter no?! It should be easy, she is my flesh and blood and I have no right asking her to fall into a lover role! But I just need this stress lifted off my shoulders. I don't have a wife or girlfriend to fall back into bed with. And Heather IS the one instigating all of this, so it is not like I am taking advantage? Right?

As Heather lets her tongue dart out of her mouth and across her teeth, I suddenly find my saving grace to save me from drowning! That girl at the bar! Kelly! That could be my answer! How I can fuck the ever-loving shit out of a girl half my age but not have to live with myself for fucking up my dad role for the second time. I will just have to get to my phone. I give an awkward smile to Heather.

"Heather... we can't... I can't... this is wrong," I manage to say. I have to admit, in a far from funny situation, I nearly laugh when Heathers jaw actually drops slightly. Her already big eyes blink in disbelief. With such a strong reaction, I wonder if she has ever been turned down before when she has laid it on this thick. She struggles to find words.

"Are- are you serious?" She says, truly looking as if she had not heard me clearly.

"Hunny... your my daughter." I say quietly, just barely over the music. It is killing me to say all this, but I seemed to get away with this once with Kara. Keeping this going and now including Heather had a ridicules high chance of losing them both, and hell, maybe even thrown in jail for my trouble. Heather stares blankly at me, and it looks like she may even start crying for a moment. Then suddenly she gives me such a look, the aura of pissed off bitch queen is almost flowing off of her. She stands up straight.

"So fucking what?!?," she says with her hands on her hips. "You think I don't see you watching me at the house! Or sizing me up in the club we went to? How about that dance when you kept bumping my ass with your dick! Do I look stupid to you?" She says in a near fury. This was not the reaction I was expecting at all, and my heart is beating fast. She had said 'so what?' like having sex with one's daughter was not one of the most taboo things on earth. She rants on. "Listen here Daddy dearest. You may not have been the best dad growing up, but I was a pretty shitty daughter too. And since me and Care came back into your life you have been nothing short of the greatest thing that has happen in my whole dam life. If not for you calling me, I may have been fucking some random crackhead for a few dollars just to get by." I literally can't believe we are having this conversation right now, but here it is.

"But I have been watching you Dad. Living in a house with two sexy young girls that you have not seen in years, and knowing you have no right to mess around with us is dragging you down into a kind of depressed slump," she says stepping close to me, her breasts only inches from my face. I try very hard not to stare right at them.

"I have... some ways to get relief" I say weakly, trying to think past the would be rational thoughts that Heather is putting in my head, but she just laughs at me.

"Oh yeah? Like that girl who sucked you off out in the parking lot at the bar?" She says slyly. I wince. I had been seen. I swallow my next argument, she already knew about Kelly. I must show in my face that she is right, and this does not improve her mood. "You think you can hold out till then?," she says suddenly, eyebrows raised. I wonder what she means by that. I see that challenge in her eyes and I realize something with a sudden shock. Me saying I would rather go to another girl instead of her had actually hurt her pride! She was insulted that I would not pick her first, or even settle for what was being laid out in front of me. To be honest, I am not even sure myself why in the hell I have not given in yet. Heather makes a huffing sound.

"Ok then, let's just see about that!" She looks like she is readying herself for a battle! She pulls her shirt clean off in one swift motion, and tosses it to the wayside. "I still have a good 45 minutes left! If you can make it out of this room without begging for me to wrap my lips around your cock I will drive you to that bitch's house myself!" She says, her grumpy face kind of keeping the hypnotizing look off her face, but the anger is, somewhat ironically, very sexy.

I am sweating. I pull on my bonds again. She was serious! And I was going to have to play her game whether I wanted to or not, that much was for sure at this point. She suddenly gives an evil grin.

"Oh yeah, and I just remembered what Ribbon told me before I came in! I have a trump card on this little game!" She says. I was not even sure I was going to be able to participate in this game of hers, but she walks right up to me and I look into her eyes. She smiles like a succubus and she sort of fidgets in place, and I notice that she shrinks about three inches. I look down, and watch as she raises her leg, and plants her tan bare foot on my knee, her toes are painted alternating colors of purple and blue, and she wiggles them while resting her sole on my knee. I feel my heart stop for a moment, and if I could facepalm, I would. I had actually said the words in my head, what was the harm in telling Ribbon about my foot fetish, and now Heather knew about it.