Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather gives a soft giggle at me when she seems my reaction. It could not be more clear that she feel like she has already won. She pulls her foot down off my leg and places her arms on the back of the chair behind me, putting her face very close to mine. "Just so you know, I have some practice with my feet, (she neglects to say that this experience comes from her younger sister licking her feet every night.) and I know this will make it a lot harder on you, but at least promise me you will take this wonderful opportunity your oldest daughter is giving you. This is the last time I am going to say it!"

She leans forward, and although I do lean back slightly, there is nowhere for me to go. She kisses me right on the mouth, one of her knees is putting pressure in my lap, just enough to check and see that I am still very hard. At first I am simply stunned but the sudden demand of my daughter kissing me, her soft lips pressing and kissing on mine are begging mine to kiss back, and I don't keep them waiting long. She only lets me respond for a moment before pulling just far back enough for our lips to part. Even though she was controlling the kiss, something about it seemed to have robbed the anger from her, her voice is now soft and loving. "Try... and relax for me Daddy," she coos at me.

She slowly leans back from me, her eyes locked on mine. She kicks her shoes over to the side of the room, and backs up just enough so that I can see all of her without having to move my head. The music had faded out to a low hum, and Heather looks down at the ground, she wiggles her toes a bit and just as the music starts to bump its way back to full volume, very slowly, she begins to shake her hips with the music. I start to imagine myself if my hands were untied... would I really be able to control myself? My eyes start to trail over her body in the same way that my hands would if I was free. The tight soft bit of her hips showing above her skirt, up and across to her belly, pausing to play lightly with the small dangling strand of jems trailing down from her belly button. Sliding my finders up to her bra strap, that would have to go...

My imaginations are cut short, as she turns her body around, her ass poking out at me as she wiggles slightly, and raised her hands behind her back, she pulls at her bra, shifts it left and right... I blink. She starts backing her ass up right toward me. She keeps playing with her bra.

"Oh this dam thing... Think you can get it for me Daddy?," she asks, and, gripping the armrests of the chair, scoots back to sit in my lap, taking extra care to trap my very stiff member, right between her ass cheeks. My mind has started the steady process of fogging the good judgment I has started this conversation with. Also the very real nature of this interaction is starting to sink in. I really was sitting in the back of a strip club, with my cock poking out of my pants, and trapped between my daughters asscheeks. Said daughter was in full control of all of this, and was now bullshitting not being to remover her bra, so that I would have to remove it with my teeth. I had gone over this before in my head, but this was the first time I find myself smiling. Really smiling from ear to ear, as I lean forward and plant a firm kiss on my daughters bare back. She looks over her shoulder at me, slightly surprised. After one look at my smile. She smiles wide right back at me, even blushing a little. We both knew it at this point, I would beg. I would beg on all fours at this point... but not just yet.

I bring my teeth lips and tongue into action. Even having never done so before, I get that damed strap off in mere seconds. I see Heathers eyes bulge in surprise at the speed. If that was not a clear sign for her to continue...

She takes a step forward, pulling away but turning around very quickly once she can stand. She is all smiles, and flings her bra behind her with excitement. I was right on two counts, first whilst my youngest seemed to blow her money on tattoos, my eldest seems to have gotten a very pricy set of tits. And two, that they look fucking fantastic on her. Nice and round, with nice pink nipples that are currently poking out, and its comfortable and warm in this room, so I can only guess that must be my fault. She giggles at me and starts fondling herself to the music.

"You like 'em, Daddy?" She says playing with her nipples for me. I find myself licking my lips. She giggles some more at me and walks right up to me, she plants her foot up on the seat, right in front of my crotch. And leans her chest right into my face. She lets her nipple hover just inches from my face as she keeps dancing and swaying to the music. "If you promise not to be rough with me, I might let you give them a kiss!." She says seductively. I find myself leaning forward, trying to bring one of her nipples up to my lips, but Heather backs away just enough that my restraints keep me from making contact. I groan in longing, and Heather keeps on giggling. "Bad daddy! I said you need to promise me! I have very sensitive nipples that require a very gentle tongue!" She says matter of factly. I keep smiling, but I give her a glare as well to show my eagerness.

"I promise," I say knowing I will not win without showing some recessive behavior , I do put a tone of pleading to her. She nods, satisfied, and leans her body back into mine. I feel both of her legs wrap over me and she fully mounts me. I am pressing very firmly into her body, her thighs squeezing on me as she continues to wiggle her ass all over my lap. As my lips make contact with her breast, I feel her fingers lace into my hair. Her firm breast filling my mouth and pressing on to my face. As I flick her nipple with my tongue, she moans into my ear. My dick is bouncing and pressing into her mound and I can feel her body getting warmer with ever movement. As she starts to moan into my ear, I am starting to lose my composure. I am pulling hard on these damed knots holding my arms back, and not being able to let out my frustrations with my hands, I slip up, and nibble a little too hard on her nipple. She twitches hard and pulls back just slightly.

"Ouch Daddy!" She whines and lightly pats my head in a fake slap. "Bad!" she says and pulls her nipple out of my mouth. I do note that her face is very red, but she looks stern enough. I grin at her.

"I'm sorry hunny, but being stuck to this chair is killing me." I admit. I am forcefully holding back my truth father morals at this point. Right in this moment. I could not care less if Heather was my daughter or not, the 'daddy' stuff was driving me wild. Heather fakes her grumpy voice.

"No excuses, Daddy! No more boobies for you!" she says and I bite my lips, wonder what she will do next. It seems that the time for showing off has arrived. Heather very sexily, and mostly with holding herself just above my body, spins herself so that she has her back resting on my legs, and is flexing to hold her upper body out away from me. This allows her to really give me a show when she spreads her legs out to my sides. Breaking in to a very wide split, the wet spot in her panties staring right at me, her soles scrunches tight as she points her toes strait out. Her ass coming to a rest once again in my lap. Her workout routine must be extensive. She takes a quick moment to rub herself sensually in front of me, her fingers pressing into her panties and giving me a perfect outline of her pussy lips. I swallow hard as she puts her hand inside her panties and rubs a few times inside.

I assume this is not the same treat that most clients would get back here, but I would not be caught dead complaining about it.

"So, Daddy ready for his treat?" Heather says naughtily. At first I think she must be talking about the prize between her legs, but as she slowly brings her legs together, and lets her feet press lightly on the sides of my head, I remember that this dance is actually for my benefit, not hers. It's hard to believe that the soft soles of my own daughter's feet could be the ones pressing slowly on cheeks, and then my chin. She traces them all around my face at first, letting my breath them in. Her darting toes painted like candies, the slight smell that comes from walking around in closed off heels. Her feet are strong! Just like the rest of her. "What do you think daddy? Do I have pretty feet?" She asks, most likely wondering if both members of her family approve of her peds. I actually laugh at the thought of that as she drags her sole right over my eyes, nose, and lips. The last person to have these feet pressed lovingly all over their face had been her sister!

"You do!" I say honestly, inhaling deeply, and causing Heather to giggle again. She presses one of her feet right over my mouth.

"So what are you waiting for Dad? Lick my feet for me!" She commands. Her dominatrix voice is not well practiced, but she has been getting used to dominating her sister with her feet, so she is trying to use those learned skills on her father now. It makes me smile. And I decide to poke the bear.

"Your cute when your bossy." I say tauntingly. Heather bites her lip and blushes, expecting Kara's submissive side, my aggressive side throws her off.

"Oh... Shut the fuck up, and put my toes in your mouth!" She says, forgetting her sexy voice for a moment and grinning. I grin wider, and oblige. Opening my mouth, and going straight after her toes. As I suck the first of her three sexy painted digits into my mouth I hear Heather inhale sharply. "Oh fuck..." She says and I peek at her. One of her hands has gone to cup at her crotch. I feel my brows jump a bit, then I grin, sucking and dragging her toes back out of my mouth. I watch as she cups between her legs harder, and starts to blush.

"Oh? It looks like I might not be the only one who is going to be enjoying themselves." I say and she blushes harder.

"Its... I just..." She starts and I plant another kiss on her sole. Her feet are very firm and smooth.

"Does...the other person you let suck on your toes not... do it for you?" I say daringly. Heather turns if possible, even more red. But she suddenly pushes her toes almost forcibly back into my mouth.

"Oh shut up, Dad!" She says. causing me to laugh slightly as I drag my tongue between her toes. She is not going to let me win this for very long. With a jolt of surprise, I feel a soft but firm hand, daftly open the button of my underwear, and grip my cock. I moan with her toes in my mouth. She keeps her toes wiggling on my tongue, just as she pulls my pulsing member out of my boxers and into the open air.

This was quite an escalation! But as my choice of actions are quite limited at the moment. I continue to suck in her toes and moan as she beings to pull on my dick. She takes the extra time to rub her feet all across my face and forces my kisses into direct spots along her sloes and toes, always taking a little time to push her toes back into my mouth.

"Mmhhmmm daddy I like this!" She says naughtily. "But your getting my feet all wet!" she says, and pulls her feet away from my mouth. I am breathing deeply because of the playing going on in my lap, and it takes me a moment to really control myself. I don't want any early fireworks after all. I breath a sigh of both regret, and then relief when she relaxes her grip on my manhood. She stands up slowly, her feet outside my legs, and continues to shift to the music. She giggles again. "You doing ok, old man?" She says with good nature. I smirk at her and shake my head.

"Old man? Careful now, I won't stay tied to this chair forever you know!" I say smarmily. Heather blushes but shakes her finger at me.

"Well until that happens, you had better behave!" She says, and raises one of her feet off the chair, and places it lightly and wholy onto my shaft. I lean back and let out an expletive. This brings a shrill giggle from my oldest. "That's better!" She says, letting her silava covered sole back and forth lovingly along my length. I start to watch her. She has forgotten her dancing, and is staring with interest down at my hardness under her foot, running underneath and between her toes. Through the bliss of feeling pulsing through my body, I notice that she seems fascinated, curios, interested even, really taking in what she was doing right now. Its my turn to laugh, and she looks up, wide eyed at being caught in a trance.

"Enjoying yourself?" I ask and she grins at me.

"Hey! This is my first time playing with a guys dick with my feet ya know! I'm going to need a little practice!" She says, and clenches her toes on me, causing more pleasure. "But maybe I just need a better angle, huh?" She says. Suddenly I find my daughter sliding around to plant her rear right behind me, sitting on the head of the chair, Her soft thigh's framing my face and brushing on my cheeks. I strain very hard at this point. My lust filled muscles threatening to rip the dammed cords right from their settings. My daughter coos above me, her fingers running calmingly in my hair.

"Shhh oh daddy... there is not need for that. I am quite capable of giving you your release without your help you know!" She says and without further ado, pressed both of her soles around my shaft, wiggling her toes to really bring in the pressure. I stop struggling, The feeling is fantastic. And I immediately need to start focusing on not blowing my load in the first ten seconds. "Thaaaaaats better." Heather says, letting her fingers massage at my scalp as her feet pick up and steady pace, pumping me, and keeping me in a constant state of ecstasy. I watch her feet work on me, her blue and purple toes curled around my member, her strong legs flexing on either side of my face. I only last for a minute or so before I start to strain at my bonds again.

More to keep this vixen of a daughter from making me reach my limit, something inside me knows that things can't stay like this forever, so keeping them as they are even a few moments longer is worth a little pain. Heather can see my struggle, I feel her getting wet on my neck, she is loving it. "Say it daddy... say you want to cum in your daughter's mouth... say you want your daughter to swallow your big fat cock as deep as she can... say you want me to swallow every drop!" She says forcefully, nearly begging herself for me to say it, and all the while pumping me faster and faster with her feet. I can't stand it anymore.

"Please!" I shudder. "Please Heather, I need this now!" I beg, and I hear her squeal with glee at my words. And like a snake, ready to strike, she twirls one of her legs around my head, slides her breasts down my chest, and without any hesitation, guides the full length of my dick into her mouth! I had limited recovery from the time her feet let me go, to being full length inside her throat! And to top it off, she lets her leg drag beside my head and I get a beautiful view of her ass, right next to my face.

I hold back no longer. If I could I would hold her head forcefully in place when it happens, but I fire on volley after volley into what must be the very back of my eldest daughters throat. I hear her choking, but I admit the fact that I feel her throat flexing, refusing to give in until every last drop has been extracted.

The knot of stress I had been experiencing over the time from my daughters coming to live with me comes undone in one rejuvenating orgasm. I feel it in every muscle of my body, the stress comes pouring out of my body like steam from a kettle. And I owe it all to my Heather.

I look down at her as she slowly drags her mouth off my now sensitive manhood. A very different feeling to the time I had blown a load in my other daughters mouth, less fear and more... bliss. She lets her body flow down my like soft warm water, sliding down until she is back between my legs and looking up at me like she did before. She looks extremely proud of herself.

"Feeling better daddy?" She says sweetly, while also confirming that she swallowed very drop I had given her. I could never lie to such a cute face.

"Heather... thank you... I did not know how badly I needed that." I say, still riding my high, the only thoughts floating around my head are how incredible I am feeling, truly letting the alcohol in my system as well as the endorphins pumping around, take me on a journey. Heather stands up slowly, then reaches out and grabs ahold of my shaft once more, causing my body to jolt. She pumps it in her hand a few times, then starts to rub her clit, licking her lips. I raise a brow at her and she lets her eyes flash at me. I let my mind wake up a bit. She was not really thinking of fucking her father was she?! I mean... She had crossed a huge boundary by sucking me off, but actual penetrative sex was a whole different monster! With much bigger consequences.

"Heather? What are you planning?" I ask and she licks her lips again. I start to feel a panic rise in me. 'She wouldn't... would she?' I think and I watch as her fingers vanish into her panties.

"Oh daddy. This was way more fun then it should have been... I mean... I touched myself thinking about this before... but I really just sucked off my old man and let him cum in my mouth... I mean... why stop here?" She says As though just seeing that the options are endless.

I had been afraid of this. Heather's speech of just 'owing me one' or 'helping me unwind' were turning into something else. Something much more, intimate. Not that a blowjob can't have some kind of meaning, but Heather had a way of making the blowjob just seem like a sluty girl needing to prove something. Just a quickie blowjob. If she did this right now, what next? I pull on my restraints, but just as before, it makes little difference.

She giggles, her eyes trailing down to my manhood again, and of course, that damed traitor has started to grow again. Her hand comes out again to give my cock and loving stroke with a few fingers, finalizing the final length of my manhood. What could I do? Call for help? I didn't want it. Remind her I was her father? I just enjoyed her giving me a blowjob. Her finger lace inside of her panties, and slowly, she starts to pull them down. My eyes are locked in. I am staring hard at the inches of skin that her panty line is revealing. It continues downward, and I am anticipating her neat little slit appearing and second... when a loud banging noise comes from the door, and it starts to open!

I watch as Heathers eyes panic, and she turns around quickly, planting her bare ass directly on my uncovered dick! I let out a cry of surprise and pleasure. And she leans back into me. The door comes all the way open, and a large bouncer type pokes his head in.

"Hey Lilly, that's 5 past, and we have another on wait, sorry but no more extra time," he says looking over. Heather whines.

"Oh ok! I guess we will have to pick this up another time..." She says, and the bouncer, takes a quick look at my wrists, seeing that I am still bound, he nods, and closes the door.

Heather starts to giggle, and my heart finally restarts. She then stands, and turns around to smile at me. "Well shit, looks like that will have to wait." She says with a pouty face. I take a deep breath in. She had almost taken an action that we could never get back, and if I knew her the way I was starting to think I was, this was far from the last time she would try this. She reluctantly reaches down, and admittedly with some difficulty, pushes my dick back into my pants. As she starts to remove my restraints, my sexual drive starts to calm down and my normal, none drunken self starts to realize everything we had just done was wrong, and what was worse, we had both loved it! We might not have taken that last big step, but I had to live with this girl! This young and lustful woman. Was there anyway this could be left in this room? This place? She finishes getting my ropes undone and dresses herself quickly.