Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Dad we are already late so I'm going to take off, walk back the way you came ok?" she says and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. A very daughter to father kiss, and takes off, heels swinging in her hands. My jaw actually drops a little. Just like that huh? I think to myself. Well, one thing was for dammed sure; I needed a cigarette. I stand up, my legs a little more shaky then I would have been normally and walk to the door. Just outside is the large bouncer man.

"Hope you enjoyed, and sorry to have to be the one to interrupt." He says formally. I smile and shake my head.

"Honestly it was probably better that you did." And I walk off out the same set of doors, leaving the bouncer looking confused. I think of going out to the smoke pit me and the boys were at, but I notice that a few men at the left side bar are smoking inside. I walk over to the bar and take a seat pulling out my cigarettes. After lighting one up I stare at the bar as if it has the answers I need. How was I going to attack this new dilemma? I mean, I was not sorry it >had< happened really, it had been just what the doctor ordered. I was buzzing still and might regret it a little more later, but I wanted to have a bit more of a plan for tomorrow. Things to say and do mostly. Should I be openly happy about it? Make the girls a big breakfast or something, or perhaps that was a bit to sappy. Will I have to lay down ground rules about this... did I even want ground rules? And what happens if Heather try's it again? Ambushing me in the shower? I start to fantasize about plowing Heather into the shower wall when the bartender speaks to me.

"Vodka?" She asks in a bored voice. Vodka does sound good right about now. I look up with a smile, hiding my inner conflict.

" A double." I say and then let my smile drop, to be replaced by shock. I watch as Kara reaches for a bottle and measures out the shot I just ordered. My youngest shows no sign of surprise of seeing me here, or that pouring me a drink is anything more then serving a customer. She has a wrap-like top on, no straps, just under her arms and covering her chest. Her hair is up with a needle through it giving her an oriental look, her dark makeup emphasizing her lack of expression. She drops the shot in front of me, and leans on the table, looking over at me, as if expecting me to say something. I just stare back, not a clue of what to say. After a moment I look down at the shot, grab it and down it. She turns her head slightly, he ear full of shining metals.

"You good to drive home?" she asks, still bored. I shake myself. Well, at least they had not lied about getting a job at the same place.

"I don't plan on being so. Another please." I say knocking the glass down. Without hesitation she refills the glass. She leans on her hand.

"Gimmie your keys," She says. I pause in reaching for the glass. My youngest daughter was now mothering me. After a ringing ten seconds, I decide that today has been up side down since the start, and it was time to call it in.

"I'll do you one better, I will call a cab right now." I say and pull out my phone. My daughter helps a few others customers while I make the call, returning when I hang up.

"Are you leaving your car here?" She asks

"I am." I say without much thought. Kara refills my glass yet again, but then holds out her hand.

"Then give me your keys." She says pointedly. "I picked Heather up and if you have not seen yet, she works here too, so one of us can drive it back." I feel myself blush.

"Yes... yes I saw that Heather works here." I say, and in the awkwardness of the situation I hand over my keys. I am about to say something in my own defense when another man comes up to the bar next to me.

"Hey what gives, bitch? You charged me for two shots of vodka? I never ordered vodka!" He says tossing a recipt at her. Kara does not seem fazed by the mans outburst. In fact she looks like she might even ignore him completely, but after my night, I am the one to be fazed. I deftly slam shot number three and stand, turning slowly to let my shoulder press on him as I do so. At first, he turns toward me, a little drunk and letting his actions work faster then his thoughts, but as I stand to my full height, his eyes widen a bit and he looks me over, mostly shoulder to shoulder.

"That's funny, pretty sure I watched you order those two shots myself." I say confidently. The man frowns at me.

"Hey fuck you man, lying for her don't mean she's gunna take your drunk ass home neither!" He says, perhaps feeling more brave then he looks. Kara gives a small laugh.

"No, but the fact that I just took his keys from him makes his chances way better then yours." She says plainly. A few of the men at the bar start to laugh, perhaps they even saw her take my keys. The guy looks pissed, but one of the bouncers has come over, most likely hearing the starts of a fight.

"There a problem here, Velvet?" the bouncer asks, looking at Kara. Velvet? What was with these oddball names for girls in strip clubs? Kara points at the man who gave an outburst.

"This one is starting a problem." She then points at me. "And this one came to my rescue," she says. and the bouncer, whose shoulders are even broader than mine, puts a hand of the other man's shoulder.

"Lets go bud." He says and pulls the man along. "And give the hero a shot on me." He says ignoring the words of the man he is escorting. I sit back down and take a long drag of my cigarette. Kara is looking at me with a face I can't quite read, almost like wonder.

"Well, that's your tab taken care of. Sure you would not rather me drive you back?" She says slowly. "I am off in about twenty." She says, twisting a bulb of metal in her ear. Those three shots may have been too much. I stand and sway slightly.

"No no, I'll be fine," I say with a grin. "I have had enough father-daughter time for today I think." I lay my hand on hers for a moment. "I will most likely be passed out when I come-er, get home so don't worry about me." I say with a small laugh. For some reason that makes Kara bite her lip.

"Ok... um... night...dad." She says quietly. And she turns back to the bottles.

As I walk out to the street I briefly meet up with Al and Ben, who had gone out for a smoke. They ask about the back room but all I say is how outstanding it was, while avoiding the details. They too had called a cab, thinking I must have ditched them to bring one of the ladies home I had been gone so long. I make it back home without much more happening, and somehow manage to make my way inside. I know I am drunk past the point of reason but it is almost funny to me.

The cab ride had been a fight to not bring anything up, and once inside the only thought I can really make is that it is time for bed. As the house is still on the new side, it takes me a few moments to remember where my bed is. At least I think its mine, when I finally lay my head on the pillow it feels like a long time for some reason since I have layed in a bed. As I drift off to sleep I can't help but wonder why my pillow smells like lavender, but I am too comfy to care to much about things like that. This night had been a hell of a ride. And I could save the questions and planning until tomorrow.

Little did I know how much the night out with the guys had set events in motion that were going to spin out of control, very very quickly.