All Comments on 'Barely Legal Pt. 01'

by fbblvr37

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarassoMarasso9 months ago

Wow, that was hot. Nora was such a tease and her body was described in great detail. I always love your references to real-life women - I'm also a big fan of Katee Owen's body. For me, she is one of the hottest busty girls ever.

BruceWoBruceWo9 months ago

Would love to see a reunion chapter in 4 years time after she leaves college and decided to be his gf

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU for a well done story!! I appreciate that you didn't have them planning a future together, too easy to fall into that trap.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

Hot fantasy! Your tendency to write lots of simple declarative sentences gets redundant. You should think of joining them together into compound/complex for a more flowing narrative.

BTW, billiards and pool are two completely different games played on two different tables. A billiards table is larger and has no pockets.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

An excellent coming-of-age story. I'm deviant enough to have been in some similar situations where I was "just used like a sex toy" (lol) by a small group of University gals on spring break, one year. I was in my late 30's at the time but still a competitive runner. On holiday by myself in Bali. But there was nothing "innocent" about any of them!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

5 Stars.

Hopefully you are not done with these two.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha18 months ago

More! Loved the build up. I love tall curvy sensual women too.

mitchawamitchawa5 months ago

Well-written, I didn't notice the declarative sentences, the plot is not original but you have worked it out in a very understandable and desirable way. The internal and external dialogue is excellent; they both lead and add to the story. I liked Ethan's ability to hold off his desires until Nora put all her treasures on the bed, The sex scene is terrific It was a super ending of ao great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfbblvr37@fbblvr37
Long time muscle admirer. I write stories about worshiping muscular women who want nothing more then for their bodies to be revered.