Bargaining for survival Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett didn't move except to pick up her belongings, and to greedily slurp at the 5 litre water container that one of the trio dropped happily at her feet. "We will deliver the rest to Henrik's hut today, with a regular supply each evening from then on." Scarlett agreed readily, knowing that Henrik would ensure they kept to the terms of the agreement, assuming he permitted their ownership of her each day between 8 and 9 am. She found herself hoping fervently that he would.

Happily, Scarlett was in the shade of a leafy tree and felt no need to move, nor to put her clothes back on (she was determined to keep them clean, not knowing what she would need to offer in order to get them cleaned if and when they got dirty). Eventually though, she heard men lighting the fire pit and soon afterwards smelt delicious smells of flatbreads cooking. This reminded her how utterly famished she was and she turned her attention on the group of men cooking.

"You'll be wanting some of this, won't you?" One man looked over expectantly. Scarlett nodded, torn between the urgency of her hunger and the aches and exhaustion she felt at the violations she had already been subject to today. And I haven't even got to Henrik's 6pm deadline yet. Fuck knows what I'll be forced to do between 6pm and 10pm.

Scarlett's body was suffering from the sudden change. Two days ago, her pussy had been unused for a month (she hadn't been in the mood to bring herself pleasure) and her ass had only ever had things leave, not enter. She had lost count of the number of times her mouth, pussy and ass had been filled wiith cocks and cum since then, and the forcefulness of the assaults was taking its toll.

Scarlett knew from past experience that her body would soon rebuild its resilience to multiple daily fucks, but she wasn't there yet. Still, she couldn't afford not to eat.

"I'm so hungry. Can you spare some?" Whereas previously, Scarlett had been aroused by the hard-fought negotiations over the rights to her body, this time the fight had gone out of her and she struggled to keep the pleading tone from her voice as she said this.

Of course, she wasn't going to get an ounce of empathy from a group of sex-starved males, and so the response was as predictable as ever: "What can you offer in return?"

"Yes, alright, you can fuck me. But please, one at a time and only in my pussy. And someone has to feed me whilst you're fucking me."

None of these men had been involved in the initiation, nor were they council men. They had avidly watched proceedings involving Scarlett up until now but, in awe of Henrik, hadn't tried to force their own involvement. Looking at one another in delight, they eagerly agreed to her terms.

One man led her over to a table where flatbreads (baked using flour from a root discovered growing on the island), dried fruit and tinned beef were laid out. Clearing a space from the centre of the table, he laid Scarlett down on her back, with her legs raised and spread so that her pussy was hanging over the edge of the table, utterly exposed.

Two other men held her legs aloft as the first nestled his cock at her battered pussy. Perhaps sensing her need for a little respite, he entered gently and slowly slid his cock in and out, relishing the lubrication from the cum still lodged inside her.

At the same time, the other four men sat down at the table to eat. The one closest to her head laid out a plate of food for her to eat and alternated between eating from his own plate and feeding her pieces of flatbread, dried apricots and surprisingly tender beef (Hell, anything would taste good after the month I have had.)

Somehow the scene brought Scarlett out of her exhaustion. She recalled medieval banquet scenes with a stuffed pig as the table centrepiece, and relished being a similarly stuffed centrepiece, imagining herself to be at the mercy of medieval knights. Much as this little scenario got her body going again, there was no way she had the energy to cum once more, and instead she focused on eating the food presented to her at regular intervals.

As she was doing so, the men carried on a conversation about the state of the island, even as they alternated cocks in her pussy. The mundanity of their conversation belied the depravity of the scene but she couldn't deny how much she loved being used so casually.

Each man took his time; as the dinner went on they swapped places in her pussy and holding her legs, so each of the seven men pumped their cum into her as part of their dinner routine. As more and more of the group had been sated, her presence became quite normal and faded into the background, except for the man currently in her pussy and those waiting impatiently for their turn.

She felt utterly used; a hole to take satisfaction from, but not even worthy of the men's full attention. It was just what she wanted right now, especially as she felt her belly filling with nutritious food. She overheard the conversations as she lay their being fucked, which were mostly about the various factions in Newdawn and where power lay, as well as the looming problem of their initlal stores of food (and the meagre supplies that they had since scavenged) running out in the next month or so.

Eventually, dinner was over and a further seven sources of cum were in, around and on the floor below her pussy. The men dissipated and she found herself alone (albeit with other eager men watching on from a short distance away). She realised the reason for their eagerness when she spotted a solar-powered clock on the side of Henrik's house: 17:30.

In half an hour, Henrik's imposed respite (Respite! Ha. I have never been so ravaged in a single day in my life. Except maybe yesterday.) would end and clause 1 of her contract would come into effect.

Stumbling back to Henrik's hut, Scarlett resolved to at least clean herself up so that she could put her clothes back on before being offered to the community. As she entered the hut, she was surprised that Henrik was nowhere to be seen, wondering where he could have been all day.

Instead, she spotted a note scrawled in charcoal on a piece of wood: Scarlett, I hope you're okay. I am in a council meeting. Meet us at the firepit at 6pm. In the meantime, please use the bucket below to wash; I need you to be looking your very best when we meet.

Scarlett's heart fluttered at the thought of meeting some need that Henrik had for her; perhaps he would fuck her as a reward? Hurriedly she washed and dressed, unable to ignore how fuckable she looked in the only set of clothes she possessed.

At 6pm on the dot she emerged from the hut to find a mass of men crowded in a circle around the fire pit, with a thin path cleared between her and Henrik at the centre. Trying to ignore the jolt of electricity in her pussy at the sight of him, she walked into the centre to join him.

Henrik indicated to Scarlett to take a seat on a log close to him just as he addressed the whole community:

"Newdawn. We have lived up to our name. Truly, this community represents a new dawn for humanity. We must not take this for granted, and we must not waste it."

As Henrik's deep, authoritative voice boomed out over the mass of roughly 100 men surrounding them, Scarlett clearly saw how he had come to lead the group. His rhetoric was as powerful as his body, and the men around him nodded their assent eagerly at his platitudes. But as Henrik's tone changed and he said his next sentence, Scarlett shivered in trepidation:

"It is essential that we stop looking backwards and start to look forwards, to the long-term future of our community. Our prospects have dramatically improved with the arrival of this wench." (At this, Henrik indicated Scarlett dismissively.) "Assuming she is fertile, we can breed from her to start the next generation of Newdawners."

Fuck. Fuck! Oh fuck. Of course! Scarlett had been so overwhelmed when she had read the contract for her acceptance into Newdawn that she hadn't fully processed clause 3. Henrik wanted her impregnated. Not just once but repeatedly. His ownership of her body had just got a whole lot more intense. The runaway emotions that this realisation caused in her were interrupted by his next words:

"But if we are to support the next generation, we need to replenish our stocks of food and, in the medium-term, we need to grow and rear our own food. We know the island is fertile and could support enough crops and livestock for the needs of a community about twice our size. But we don't have seeds or livestock."

"And so, I present my offer to you." At these words, four council members silently stood up and grabbed hold of Scarlett's limbs. Removing her clothing (Why did I bother dressing at all?! Scarlett thought to herself archly), the men tied Scarlett's limbs to a makeshit St. Andrew's cross that had been hastily erected next to the firepit.

"I am looking for bands of men to use one of our vessels to sail further than we have attempted to do so before. You would be hunting for one of three things: seeds for crops that we can grow; livestock that we can breed from; or supplies of tinned and dried food that we can use to replenish the communal stores.

"Any man willing to set out on this voyage gets to fuck my property tonight. On your return, you get to keep 10% of anything that you have scavenged. More importantly, if you are the captain of a boat whose haul is judged to be of material benefit to the long-term sustainability of our community, you will get exclusive use of this pussy during one cycle of its fertility. I am offering you the chance to sow your seed into the future of Newdawn."

Holy fuck. Henrik is talking about giving me to anyone who brings back supplies. Not to be fucked, but to be impregnated. I don't want to carry someone's child! (Scarlett refused to acknowledge the small voice that said to her: "Even if it's Henrik's?")

Panicked, Scarlett strained against the straps holding her spreadeagled on the cross. But she was tied fast - she couldn't move an inch. Shit. Shit. Shit! I thought I could trust Henrik! I thought I had power over him! I didn't think he would make me go through with the third clause!

Even as these thoughts were screaming through her head, a quite, calm, almost timid voice rejoined: Yes you did. You read the contract. You knew what you were signing. This is what it means to be powerless, to be abused and to be enslaved. You wanted this, and now you have to live it.

As this internal battle was raging in Scarlett's head, tears were flowing freely down her face, ignored by all but Henrik. Once again he had an inscrutable look on his face as he finished his speech and turned to look at Scarlett. Once again he forced himself to look her in the eyes, not once looking down at her naked, spreadeagled form.

Few others showed such restraint. A long queue of perhaps 40 men formed, with Henrik taking down the name of each person on a piece of paper, before directing them individually or in groups to violate Scarlett. Most didn't hesitate, simply thrusting a hard cock into her and fucking her hard until they unloaded cum into her battered pussy.

As this process kicked off, the combination of Scarlett's aching exhaustion from the day's ravages and the news that Henrik was offering Scarlett's womb as well as her body as property left her almost numb to the delicious feeling of many, many more strange cocks invading her pussy.

But she couldn't ignore the sensations for ever. She also couldn't ignore the depraved feeling that the repeated rape of her body was the difference between Newdawn continuing to thrive and it descending into starvation. After all, she reasoned, it was the immediate prospect of getting their cocks wet, combined with the future prospect of filling her womb with their progeny that was motivating these men to risk their lives searching for supplies.

Scarlett didn't even stop to consider how these men would decide who would captain each boat, and so who would have rights to her womb on their return. She didn't doubt the decision-making process would be violent and bloody.

As the initial shock of the announcement wore off and as the discomfort of her battered pussy subsided in favour of the depraved deliciousness of once again overflowing with cum, Scarlett could feel her animal instincts once again taking control.

As the terrifying future that awaited her receded into the back of her mind, and the intense mixture of pleasure and pain emanating from her cunt invaded her brain, she felt herself once more building towards release. But as man after man after man unloaded inside her, she found her pleasure plateauing near, but not reaching, orgasmic bliss.

That was until Henrik took aside a group of three men and spoke to them. Their body language was initially reluctant whilst his was insistent. Gradually, whatever their discussion was, it was clear that he had persuaded them and, with nods of assent, the three approached her.

Each man was utterly beautiful. By now her mind was full of current pleasure rather than future worries, and she welcomed the sight of three more impressive cocks. But none violated her immediately. Instead, she saw two of the men leaning into to kiss and nibble her breasts, nearing but infuriatingly never quite touching her nipples.

Then the third man knelt at her cum-filled pussy and, regardless of the fact that other men's cum was covering his face, kissed and nibbled in the same way around her engorged clit.

The sudden lack of direct stimulation had Scarlett groaning in frustration and desire; she craved being kissed, licked, even bitten on her three hard nubs. Yet the men held back, even as they upped the tempo of their assault on the surrounding areas.

That was until Henrik nodded at them. The next instant, in unison, each bit gently but insistently on her nipples and clit respectively.

Scarlett exploded. Despite her exhaustion, despite the soreness she felt, her pussy erupted into an intense orgasm that caused her to lose all awareness other than the three points of sensation that overwhelmed her.

Unable to move, unable to react, unable to control what was happening to her in any way, she simply had to ride out the sensations. They moved beyond pain into a pleasure so unique that, even immediately afterward, she struggled to remember why it had been pleasurable and not simply painful.

With the orgasm still wracking her body, the first of the three men took his reward, thrusting his cock into her and joining the countless others who had left their cum in her. The other two swfitly followed.

The evening continued; it seemed to Scarlett that every member of the community had volunteered to be on a boat. She had long since lost count of the number of cocks she had had inside her in a row. She had long since used up her last reserves of energy and lay slumped against the restraints being thrown about like a rag doll by the force of strangers' thrusts.

Eventually, as darkness fell, the queue dwindled and Henrik untied her from the cross. Despite her new-found fear and rage at his pimping out of her womb for his own purposes, Scarlett was so utterly shattered that she fell into his arms. Inside she was raging at him, but she had no energy to resist him carrying her back into his hut. And where else am I going to go, anyway? she thought to herself bitterly.

She didn't even protest when he laid her down on a packing crate to wash her body all over, before lifting her into bed and laying down next to her. As Scarlett descended into an exhausted unconsciousness, she did have the brain space for one meagre act of defiance, though. Her last thought was to seal in her anger against Henrik. No matter his weasel words of the previous evening, no matter her intense physical attraction for him, as Scarlett drifted into sleep she was utterly determined to keep hold of her rage and contempt towards him.

I trusted him! she thought to herself angrily. What a fool I was. He is just a despicable pimp, gaining my trust so that he exploit it even more. I won't forget this.

With that last thought seared into Scarlett's exhausted brain she slept, dead to the world, until late the next morning.

----------------------------------------

Scarlett awoke from the deepest sleep she could remember. As she drifted back to consciousness, her habitual mind told her she was back in her super-king size bed with Jeff in their pre-apocalpyse home. She sighed with contentment and, as the messages of discomfort made themselves felt from her battered pussy, she relished the feeling of being truly fucked in the way that only Jeff could.

As the next level of conscious awareness crept into her mind, though, she recognised where she actually was. The reality of her new identity as Newdawn's fucktoy and specifically Henrik's slave washed over her. She was hit by a sense of loss for Jeff's absence but also a deeper form of contentment for the new role she had been forced into, and particularly the reasons why her pussy was so utterly battered. Images of cock after cock fucking her pussy the previous day washed over her, and she wriggled with joy at the depravity she had had no choice but to embrace.

Lastly, though, the events of last night hit her, specifically how Henrik had betrayed her trust to offer her up as something to be bred from as a reward. Her mind reminded her of the exhausted pact she had made with herself to hold onto her rage and contempt for the man who owned her.

Every aspect of that rage and contempt returned with a rush. In the moment, she didn't care about the risks of defiance, she didn't care about the contract she had signed. Her mind was filled with anger and without thinking she slapped Henrik awake.

"You bastard! I trusted you. All that shit about you being a family man, about you having no choice. If I own you I can protect you, you said. PROTECT ME? You're just a fucking PIMP. FUCK YOU!!"

As Scarlett was shouting at Henrik she felt her emotions take control of her. It felt so good to let out the part of her that was still raging against being enslaved, that wanted to return to the world that had been lost when the missiles hit.

Without thinking of the consequences, she jumped up off the bed and ran to the door of Henrik's hut, wrenching it open. She was surprised by her strength as she saw one of the hinges break, but didn't hesitate in her escape, running out into the main clearing of the community.

Attracted by the commotion and her clearly heard shouts, a significant group of men had gathered. Scarlett ignored them, running at full stretch away from the hut. She had no thought of where she was running to, simply that she had to get away from her pimp owner.

Henrik caught up with her easily, effortlessly even. Wordlessly, he tackled her to the ground, holding her in place with the weight of his body, with his hands holding each of her wrists. Whether intentionally or not, the position he held her in left his cock dangerously close to Scarlett's pussy.

As Henrik laid enough weight on Scarlett's body to extinguish any hope she might have had of another escape, she furiously attempted to ignore the unmistakable feeling of his rigid, oh-so-thick shaft nestling between the outer lips of her cunt, even as the head almost reached her belly button.

Unbidden, uncontrollable, an instantaneous thought flashed into her head:That could NEVER fit inside me. He would rip me open! Angrily she pushed that thought back down, even as her pussy responded differently, gushing with fluid in an instinctive attempt to prepare to welcome such a monstrous cock.

Refusing to acknowledge the conflict in her head, Scarlett instead resumed her tirade against Henrik: