Bargaining for survival Pt. 03

Story Info
Scarlett bargains for basics and Henrik raises the stakes.
8.1k words
4.64
11.2k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with part 2, this will make more sense and be more believable if you read the previous parts first. The warnings about the non-consensual nature of the story still apply, particularly relating to the prospect of forced impregnation. Scarlett, I hope Henrik meets your fantasy requirements :)

------------------

As Scarlett emerged into the beating sun, she immediately felt and saw the predatory looks. A vivid mental image came to her mind of nature documentaries on TV before the apocalypse hit. A single lone female in heat, surrounded by sex-starved males.

She had never been that bothered by nature documentaries overall, but these particular scenes had transfixed her; now that she had broken free of the societal constraints against sexual freedom, she readily admitted to herself that she had always envied the lone, vulnerable female.

To be put in the same situation was deeply erotic for her. Although, she thought to herself with a tingle of pleasure, a better analogy is a pack of beta-males with an alpha-male that has already claimed the female. The pack are circling, but I know they won't violate me unless and until the pack leader permits it.

As if on cue, Henrik emerged behind her, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face: "After the night that Scarlett has had, she is free to make her own bargains and side-transactions until 6pm tonight, at which time her actions will once again be directed by me."

Henrik's clear implication that he had fucked her all night gave her a degree of protection, even as she felt a dull ache of disappointment that it wasn't true. He didn't even need to imply his unsaid second sentence; Scarlett knew that Henrik's iron grip on the community meant that until 6pm she would only be violated by hands, tongues and cocks that she invited to do so.

Acutely aware of how exposed her nipples were in the jumper dress, she walked away from the safety of Henrik's hut, pulse racing as she did so, watching men watching her.

Water then food, I think. But as she walked, she felt the jumper dress rub against the wounds on her wrists from the attempted rape on the boat a couple of days before. Looking down, she saw the angry, red, broken skin and realised with a sense of trepidation that there was no way she could afford to get an infection out here - it could kill her.

So, parched and famished as she was, she reluctantly focused first on antiseptic cream. In walking away from the site of her initiation yesterday, she had seen an open door to a hut with some bandages and some boxes of medical supplies visible inside, so she headed there now.

The door was closed, and a middle-aged, athletic man was sitting outside eating breakfast. He looked up languidly at her approach, and then his head snapped to attention as he saw Scarlett walking directly towards him. He didn't even make an effort to engage eye contact, staring alternately at her clearly outlined aerolae and the subtle outlines of her pussy, the latter partially but not fully masked by two sheer layers of clothing.

Before a word had been spoken between them, the man's rather average cock had lifted away from his seat and was rapidly hardening. With images of Henrik's beast of a penis thoroughly lodged in her head, Scarlett couldn't help dismissing this cock as inadequate, but she knew that she needed the man in possession of it.

Swallowing down her contempt at his total lack of interest in meeting her eyes, she reluctantly made her request: "Are you a doctor? Can you help me with my wrists?"

As she said this Scarlett was forced to lean down in front of the man, holding both wrists out in front of her to show him what she meant. This had the effect of pressing her breasts together and pushing them against the almost-see-through jumper. The result was obscene, with her large nipples straining against the fabric only inches from his face.

The doctor made no effort whatsoever to inspect her wrists, he was thoroughly engrossed in inspecting what was in front of his eyes. Scarlett's instinctive reaction was to slap him; she only just stopped herself from doing so by reminding herself how dependent she was on his supplies.

Swallowing down her indignation and contempt, Scarlett waited in position for the doctor to have his fill of her full breasts, obscenely on display. To an observer it wouldn't be in the least bit surprising that a man like the doctor would take this lack of reaction as an invitation, but in the moment Scarlett was surprised and horrified when he then reached up and grabbed both breasts in his hands. On instinct Scarlett shrank back, seething inside.

"Oh, so you don't need my help any more?" the doctor leered, smugly.

Scarlett sensed the bind she was in. She couldn't afford to allow her wrists to get infected, and she had no idea where else she would get any antiseptic cream from. Hell, I don't even know if he has any cream. But what choice do I have?

Gritting her teeth and allowing herself the only small act of defiance that she could think of, she refused to respond to the doctor's smug question. Nevertheless, against every desire in her body she leant back in and allowed him to once again grasp her breasts.

The shock of his assault had shaken her out of her perpetually horny state and her nipples had rapidly softened. Knowing the power he now had over her, the doctor took each nipple between thumb and forefinger, squeezing and rolling it painfully. Scarlett's disgust at the man in front of her increased as she endured the discomfort and pain in seething silence.

But with mounting horror, she recognised the telltale signs of her nipples responding to the brutal assault on them. Unbeknownst to him, the doctor was attacking them in exactly the way that got Scarlett going, right down to the lack of consent and the intense dislike of the perpetrator.

As her nipples once again hardened the doctor smiled in satisfaction, even as Scarlett burned with shame. He continued to toy with them, alternately flicking and pinching them as hard as he liked. As the pain increased, so did the heat and juices in her pussy. But her sexual fire was an angry one and she raged against the lust that she was starting to feel.

Eventually, the doctor had had his fill of abusing her body and he turned his attention to her wrists. "Aha, I have just the thing."

Standing up, his meagre erection bouncing in front of him, he scurried into his hut and emerged very soon afterwards brandishing an old and slightly leaking tube of Germolene.

"We found this and a few other medicines about a week ago on an abandoned raft floating a couple of miles away. It was this haul that finally convinced me that Henrik's use of the drone is worth it."

Scarlett dreaded the next part of the conversation, but knew there was no escape. Bracing herself to have a deeply unsatisfying experience with the very average cock invading her pussy, she asked: "And what do you want for it?"

"Well I fucked you yesterday during the initiation, and I have no doubt I'll be fucking you regularly. So instead today you're going to suck my cock and swallow my cum."

Scarlett breathed a sigh of relief. A cock was a cock after all, and she had never tasted cum that she didn't find delicious. Added to that, if she was sucking him she wouldn't need to interact with him in any other way.

With an eagerness that surprised even her, she pushed the man back into his chair and fell to her knees, engulfing the head of his cock with her lips. The sooner I make him cum, the less time I have to spend in his presence.

Nevertheless as the familiar sensation of a warm, rigid shaft filled her mouth she found her anger dissipating and her body responding sexually to this act, however impersonal. She bobbed her head up and down, gratified to hear the groan of desire from the doctor and engrossing herself in the taste of pre-cum.

As her thoughts slowed and her body took over, she pushed her head down, easily nestling her nose against the doctor's pubic bone, before lifting her head slowly and grazing her teeth along his shaft, just as Jeff loved her doing. She was rewarded by another groan from the doctor: "oh fuck yes, do that again."

As she did so, she felt the tell-tale hardening of the cock in her mouth and soon afterwards she eagerly swallowed the doctor's warm cum. True to his word, he applied the antiseptic cream to her wrists, not forgetting to slap her ass as she walked away. All her anger returned in an instant and she vowed to avoid getting sick at all costs so that she didn't need to bargain with him again.

Now water, and fast, she thought to herself. She really was quite parched and hadn't seen any obvious stores of water. But everyone must have access to it or the community wouldn't survive. Well aware that the sun was once again high in the sky, she made a quick decision and returned to the centre of the community, where a large fire pit had been constructed.

Inevitably, wherever she went an ever-increasing group of men followed, and so as she built up her courage for what she knew she needed to do next a crowd formed around her all looking lustfully at her exposed body.

"I need a regularly supply of water," she announced loudly. "I am prepared to offer my body to one or more of you in exchange for that supply."

An excited murmur went up through the crowd. About 12 men immediately stepped forward. Scanning the dozen or so men, she picked out five with the most impressive cocks. On a whim, she decided not to go for mere size (she was still determined that she would have her fill of a huge cock once she broke Henrik's resistance). Instead, she picked out the men that she was immediately drawn to sexually.

"You, you, you, you and you. Stand over here please. Tell me why I should pick you."

The first man responded: "I have an existing arrangement where I get 10 litres a day in exchange for my mechanical skills. I will offer you 3 litres of my 10 in exchange for a daily fuck."

Scarlett's heart sank; 3 litres was barely enough to survive on, especially in this heat. Several of the other men offered something similar and, despite her burgeoning desire for their cocks on display, she knew that she needed to hold out for a better bargain. Two of the men offered something more promising; they each had a rainwater harvesting setup on their roof and were prepared to offer her half of whatever they harvested.

How often does it rain, though? Scarlett wondered, knowing it would be futile to ask as the response she would be given wouldn't be the truth, but instead would be whatever was advantageous to the man she asked. Instead, she decided to hedge her bets and find two of the men to make an arrangement with, one of whom had a guaranteed supply, and the other of whom had a rainwater setup.

A lascivious thought then crossed Scarlett's mind: If I'm going to fuck one or more of these men regularly, I'd best make sure it's one that knows how to use his fingers and cock. Beckoning towards the five men, she said coyly "I can't decide between the five of you. Persuade me."

The men didn't need a second invitation.

The first man advanced towards her, lifting her up onto a nearby table and spreading her legs. He removed her jumper dress and underwear and roughly thrust two fingers into her cunt. The desire that had been building in her ever since she had watched Henrik cum earlier in the day meant she thoroughly enjoyed his attentions but, as an audition for a regular spot in her pussy it didn't set her world alight.

After a few minutes of slightly uneven rhythm, she indicated to him that he shouild replace his fingers with his cock. He did so a little over-eagerly, and whilst she welcomed being filled once more, he was a long way away from bringing her to orgasm.

Still, she relished the scenario of auditioning cocks and so made the most of his enthusiasm, riding his cock hard until she felt his cum warm her insides. Releasing his cock she immediately beckoned the second man over.

His audition was an immediate improvement. Sliding his fingers into her cum-filled pussy, he gently explored different motions and positions until she moaned "that's it, just there" and then settled into a rhythm that stoked the fires between Scarlett's hips. Lost in the pleasure, she found it increasingly difficult to take a dispassionate view, instead grasping the man's cock in one hand and pushing his head towards her nipples with her other hand.

As the man licked, sucked and nibbled her nipples and as she pumped his shaft, she could feel an orgasm building inside her. This is more like it she thought lasciviously, encouraging him on with moans and sighs. Thankfully, he kept the rhythm up and didn't rush and, as the familiar pressure built and then crashed into a powerful orgasm, she greedily directed his cock to her pussy.

As she had shown many times over the past few days, once she had orgasmed once she could cum again effortlessly and she rode the man's cock to several more releases before welcoming his cum joining what was left of the first man's, deep inside her pussy. I want this man regularly, he makes the cut she thought to herself. Still, it's only fair to give them all a chance...

The last three men had been watching this display with rigid, angry cocks. They knew they needed to offer a spectacular experience if they were going to beat this man to the bargain. After a hurried whispered conference, the middle man stepped forward: "We offer our water to you as a trio. The other two will supply you with 5 litres each per day, and I will offer you half of whatever I harvest from my roof. In return, we get to fuck you together each morning after breakfast."

Outwardly, Scarlett knew she needed to show resistance if she wasn't going to devalue the 'currency' that she had in the community; if she said yes to this, she would be signing up to a forced gangbang every morning and she knew word would get around about the extreme things that she would let men do to her in exchange for everyday items.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you. But why should I allow three of you to violate me every morning when I could limit it to one of you?" (She hadn't admitted her plan to agree terms with two men yet.)

"Because we will make you forget that we are violating you. You will cum repeatedly every day and beg us for more."

Confident little fucker, aren't you? she thought to herself, increasingly excited about the prospect of this trio living up to his claims. But outwardly she kept up the facade of resistance:

"Like fuck I will. You're talking about gang rape, remember? You might be forcing me into this, but don't try to make it something other than what it is.

"If we make this arrangement, I want 7 litres per day from the two of you, and a guaranteed minimum of 200 litres a month from you." As Scarlett said these last words, she pointed at the middle man who had offered his rainwater harvest.

A funny thing happened as Scarlett was negotiating with this group. Having felt utterly powerless when she first joined Newdawn, she started to realise that the contract she had signed combined with Henrik's protection actually afforded her a lot more power than she had initially realised. Henrik controls access to me, and I clearly have some power over Henrik. Unless they aren't fussy about gender, I'm the only fucktoy on offer to the rest of Newdawn. So if these men want to fuck anything, they either have to persuade Henrik or they have to agree to my terms. And I think I can influence Henrik's persuadability.

With a burgeoning excitement inside at this realisation, Scarlett resolved to drive a hard bargain as she listened to the response from the trio's spokesman:

"You what? How can I guarantee you a supply of rainwater? We don't know how much rain there will be!"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out. Perhaps you could sell your body for rainwater to make sure you can supply the 200 litres?" (Oh, the delicious irony Scarlett chuckled inwardly.) "Now do you want to fuck me or not?" She said this sweetly, with a coy smile, even as her insides were roiling with the trepidation of pushing such a hard bargain. Fuck I am so turned on right now, she realised, as she felt pussy juices mingling with two loads of cum already inside her.

The trio whispered urgently to one another in a huddle; she could only catch snippets of what they were saying to each other: "...we can help you guarantee...", "...I can probably get a few more litres..." After a few more moments, the spokesman turned to her once more:

"We agree to your terms, on the condition that both you and Henrik agree that there are no limits as to what we can do to you between 8 and 9 am every day. We will use all your holes, and will alternate who fucks which hole each morning." Perfect, thought Scarlett, even as she continued to show outward reluctance.

"Well I'd best try each of you in each of my holes then, hadn't I? Otherwise I have no idea what I'm agreeing to" Scarlett said with outward resignation but with inward delight.

With her pussy still tingling from multiple recent orgasms, she felt one of the men manoeuvring her body over the top of a second's cock. Hurriedly she scooped some of the copious cum that was leaking from her pussy, and reached down to coat the cock underneath her with it. Just in time, for the man holding her lowered her body until the cock beneath her pushed against and then probed her tight asshole.

Having been violated already in the past 48 hours, Scarlett felt it much easier to accommodate a cock in her ass this time. Before she knew it, the man beneath her was buried to his balls in her asshole and as she lay on top of him on her back the other two men wasted no time in plugging her by ramming their cocks into her pussy and down her throat.

Scarlett's orgasmic buzz hadn't had any time to diminish, especially not with the obscene bargain she had just been orchestrating, and she found herself cumming again even before the men started moving.

The next half an hour was a complete blur for her; on some level she had an awareness that the men had built a rhythm slowly, with cocks that seemed to thrust in unison in each of her holes. She registered the intensity of being thrust forward by the man pummelling her pussy, only to be fucked hard by the cock in her mouth, forcing her body back down and in turn ramming the cock underneath her deep into her ass.

She registered the different feelings: the delicious smooth glide of the cum- and pussy juice-lubricated cock in her pussy; the fullness in her mouth and throat from the second cock; and the pure intensity of the pleasure/pain border from the cock in her ass.

At some point in between orgasms she noticed the men lifting her effortlessly to swap positions. But none of this was at the forefront of her mind. Instead, her overwhelming feeling was of pleasure and freedom. Freedom to give herself over to the act of being fucked. Freedom from choices, control or any voice. Freedom from any responsibility to define limits to what could be done to her.

And, deep down in her emotional brain, impossible to put into words, was a feeling of utter contentment. If she had been able to find words, she would have told herself: I want this every morning. I have always wanted this every morning. Let these men do anything they like to me. I'll take all of it, and I'll love it. Instead of this articulate thought, though, she simply basked in an almost overwhelming sense of pleasure and a complete loss of awareness of anything except pure sensation.

Dimly, she noticed each of her holes being filled with cum, barely having the alacrity to swallow the load she found in her mouth and throat before gagging on it. It took every ounce of her awareness to maintain a demeanour of reluctant agreement as she agreed terms, subject to Henrik's later approval. In a daze, she sat up and watched as the men congratulated themselves and the unsuccessful bidders looked daggers at them.