Bargaining for survival Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me, you sick fuck! You've shown your true colours now, you promis..."

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP." Henrik responded, slapping her face to emphasise each word. "Back to the hut. NOW!"

Despite all her promises to herself, the force of Henrik's physical and verbal assault stopped Scarlett's tirade in its tracks. Still seething with rage, her mind nevertheless fell into an automatic mode of meekness in the face of Henrik's dark, forbidding authority.

The conflict of her previous anger and the shock of his assault left her indecisive and submissive and, before she had a chance to resolve this conflict, Henrik had hefted her effortlessly over his shoulder and was jogging with her back to his hut. As soon as Scarlett had recovered her wits, she was wriggling and struggling to escape his grasp, but she might as well as have been trying to move a mountain for all the good it did.

Once back in his hut, with the broken door closed as best it could, Henrik tried putting Scarlett down. She immediately renewed her tirade, hitting and shouting at him.

Furiously, Henrik grabbed hold of her waist and threw her against his body, holding her in one arm over his hip as he strode across the room purposefully. He seemed oblivious to the fact that the force of his strides caussed his still-rigid cock to slap hard against Scarlett's nose and mouth.

Scarlett, despite a determination not to, was reacting sexually to this. The inability to escape, the desire for his cock that she was battling to keep out of her mind, and the obscenity of having that very same monstrous cock repeatedly slapping her in the face were combining to drive a potent need in her groin.

This just enraged Scarlett further; she couldn't even trust her own body at this stage.

But then Henrik reached a cupboard at the rear of his hut and, wrenching it open, produced a large box. He thrust this box in Scarlett's face (pushing his cock away to do so, only for it to spring back and once again slap against her mouth and nose). "Read it," he hissed. "READ IT. But quietly!"

Confused, still angry, but also once again meek in the face of Henrik's force of will, Scarlett read the label on the box: 'Levest combined contraceptive pill. 6 x 3 month supply. For pharmacy use only. NOT FOR GENERAL SALE."

Understanding slowly dawned on Scarlett. Henrik isn't pimping my womb after all. He is only appearing to do so. Shit. He's still protecting me! In an overwhelming rush, all the conflict, rage and fear that had been coursing through Scarlett's mind since she awoke converted into a small part of relief, but a much, much larger part of raging, burning desire for the man holding her, and specifically for the luscious cock inches from her mouth.

Without hesitating, without even consciously thinking, Scarlett engulfed Henrik's cock with her mouth. Or at least she tried to. Despite stretching her jaw as far as she could and ignoring her gag reflex, still only about half of Henrik's cock disappeared into her mouth.

It was enough, though. Combined with the element of surprise, it overwhelmed Henrik's self-control and he roared with pent-up desire. Striding back to the bed, he threw Scarlett down on her back and climbed on top of her.

Eagerly, with hands shaking from desire, she grasped his thick cock and nestled it against the entrance to her (by now soaking) pussy. "Fuck me," she whispered with desperation borne of longing.

As Henrik thrust forward she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate him. And keep stretching. Oh fuck, he is going to split me open! After the abuse her pussy had received yesterday, this latest onslaught was as intense as she could bear, but there was no way she was going to pass up this opportunity to crumble Henrik's self-restraint.

So even as she took a sharp intake of breath from the intensity, still she lifted her hips to match Henrik's movement, inviting him, begging him to go deeper. Slowly, Henrik pushed his hips forward, until the bulbous head slipped past Scarlett's slick entrance. Still he pushed forward, the sensation of being so completely and overwhelmingly filled overtaking any discomfort she felt.

She wanted this. More than she could ever remember wanting anything. It wasn't just the physical desire to be impaled on such a monstrous specimen. It was the emotional desire to give herself so completely in submission to a man. A man who owned her, who made decisions for her, who controlled access to her pussy. Scarlett felt bliss spread from her pussy throughout her body in anticipation of the fucking Henrik would give her.

Then came the bang on Henrik's door. The door swung open, once again hanging off its one remaining hinge.

"Boss! You need to see thi...oh shit, sorry boss." The council member who ran into the room stopped short as he caught sight of Henrik's penis, one-third buried in Scarlett's cunt.

Hesitation covered his features briefly, before it resolved itself into determination. "Boss, I'm so sorry to interrupt, but you have got to see this. They're destroying the boat. Come quickly!"

Grunting with frustration (and with Scarlett moaning with the same emotion) Henrik withdrew. Leaping up, he followed the council member out of the hut, ignoring his rock-hard erection that was protruding obscenely from this groin.

Scarlett screamed in frustration, pussy gaping and gushing in expectation of being impaled on Henrik's cock. Lying there, her mind utterly filled with desire for her owner to take her, Scarlett made a resolution: "Whatever it takes, I am going to MAKE this man fuck me. I am not going to stop until he impales me on his giant cock. I want his cum deep inside me every day, and I am not going to rest until I break his resolve."

--------------------------------------

As always, (kind) comments and votes are really welcome - I have a good idea of where the story will go next, but am very open to ideas alongside or after that. I hope you enjoyed it, most of all I hope it adds detail to your spankbank Scarlett!