Bargaining for survival Pt. 04

Story Info
Scarlett succeeds in breaking Henrik's resolve.
8.9k words
4.66
5.9k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have got this far, you've read plenty of warnings about this story and aren't put off. Great. But if you've stumbled upon this chapter first, please go read the previous bits before starting this. The story isn't for everyone, relies on a backstory about nuclear apocalypse, and is fairly non-consensual. Thanks for reading!

------------------------

Henrik's sudden departure, just as Scarlett had broken his resolve against forcing himself upon her, had left her desperate for his cock. Eagerly she awaited his return. Then a bit less eagerly. Then she started grumbling about being abandoned. Finally, with a deep sexual frustration, she admitted to herself that he wasn't coming back any time soon and got up to explore his hut.

Scarlett knew that, according to the terms of her contract, she should be outside the hut servicing men. Specifically the men that had, true to their word, delivered water to her door last night and again this morning. But damn her pussy was sore and so if she could hold off being fucked again for 24 hours she was going to take that option. She knew it was short-sighted and that the community (or rather Henrik) would probably punish her for it. But right now she didn't care.

And anyway, snooping around Henrik's hut was much more interesting. Annoyingly for her inquisitiveness (but predictably given he was living on a newly populated island in the Atlantic just after a nuclear attack) he had very few personal effects. She found one photo of his family, buried deep in a drawer. The sight of this made her immediately feel guilty for prying into his life, as well as making her long for Jeff with an ache that she couldn't bear.

She also found a short book of what appeared to be philosophy but, as it was all in Norwegian, she soon cast it aside grumpily. Then she hit the jackpot; some tinned and dried food and a tin opener. Along with her supplies of water it made for a filling, if not particularly delicious, lunch.

By mid-afternoon, Scarlett was bored out of her mind and seriously considering offering herself to the nearest men just for something to do. Thankfully though, before she could take this action Henrik returned, face like thunder and with cuts all over his hands.

Shocked at his appearance, she rushed to find water and a cloth and bathed his knuckles. As she washed blood off his arms and torso, she fervently hoped that it was someone else's blood, not his.

"They won't try that again." Henrik exclaimed partly in frustration, partly in satisfaction. He explained that each boat leaving the island needed to register its crew members and captain with the council to ensure rewards for scavenging were fairly distributed.

Most boats had existing hierarchies, but the chance to impregnate Scarlett had caused less tightly-knit crews to challenge their captains for supremacy of the boat and therefore rights over Scarlett's womb. Henrik had had to use his commanding physical presence to get crews back into line, especially because fights over supremacy had risked causing damage to their boats, which were a precious resource in Newdawn.

Clearly Henrik had beaten some crews into submission; Scarlett found that the thought of him physically dominating other men turned her on immensely.

With no warning, Henrik changed both the subject and his tone: "What the HELL were you thinking this morning, almost revealing my promise to you to the rest of Newdawn? What did I tell you about my authority here? If the community know that I have promised not to violate you I will lose control in an instant.

"You came THIS close to turning this place into a free-for-all with no leader. And how long do you think you would have lasted then? Your body would have been ripped apart as you were fucked every which way. Some of these men are worse than animals. And I should know."

At this last comment, Henrik raised his fists to display the cuts and bruises he had sustained defending the boats.

Scarlett slumped down onto the bed, hearing the truth of Henrik's words and feeling guilty about nearly betraying his trust: "I know, and I'm so sorry. I said you could trust me and you can. It's just..."

"It's just what?" As Henrik saw Scarlett's guilt, the fight went out of him too, and his tone softened.

She struggled to bring herself to say it, now that she knew it wasn't true. But she forced the words out: "I thought you were pimping out my womb for your own benefit! I thought you'd gained my trust just so that you could exploit me even more. How was I to know that you had contraceptive pills for me?"

"Ah fuck, you're right. I haven't lived up to my promises to you and I'm sorry. I owe you an explanation." But just as he said this, Henrik's features darkened.

"Hang on, have you been in this hut all day? Crap, the community is going to be baying for blood. I'm already pushing the limit of my authority keeping you in here overnight...fuck, this is going to take some convincing.

"Tell me honestly, Scarlett. Have you fucked anyone today? Anyone at all?"

"N...no." Scarlett felt like a scolded puppy as she admitted this to Henrik, especially as she saw his shoulders slump in response to her one-word answer. But then the man's strength of character came to the fore, he took a deep breath and looked up again, looking her in the eyes:

"Okay. I need to let you know that I am going to need to be seen visibly punishing you for your actions today. You tried to escape, you broke my door, and now you have not provided the contracted services as laid out in your contract. The punishment is going to need to be significant.

"But I also want you to trust me, so let me step back and explain what has been going on in the community since you arrived with us. All of what I said to you yesterday remains true, but I need to tell you more about the power struggles in then community so that you understand why I need to take the actions I do in response to all this."

Henrik took a deep breath, sitting down heavily on the bed and running his fingers through his hair. Then he said: "It all started after your initiation, although I didn't pick up on the tension until after the council meeting. You have been fucked now by about half the community, all told. That half are generally on-side; I mean, who wouldn't be once they have unloaded their cum inside a hot pussy like yours?"

At this comment, Scarlett blushed in pleasure, unconsciously letting her legs drift apart to display openly to Henrik the pussy that he had just complimented. The thick sexual tension was unacknowledged by either of them but, after the way in which Henrik's resolve had weakened earlier that day, both of their pulses were racing by being in such close proximity to one another.

Ignoring his urges, Henrik continued:

"The problem, though, is the half of the community who haven't yet had their cocks inside you. The truth is this group are the runts of the community. They don't contribute, they have little to trade, they oppose much of what I and the council majority try to do to move the community forward.

"They have been a problem for months now. The prospect of fucking a beautiful woman like you has caused this problem to burst out into the open. There is a significant, powerful faction in the community who simply won't accept my contractual ownership of you. They are arguing that you should be common property, available for any man at any time, with no limits."

Before Scarlett's conscious mind kicked in, Henrik's last sentence caused jolts of excited electricity in her pussy. She tried to ignore these by rationalising how awful such a free-for-all would be, even as the damp spot on the bed under her pussy told another story. With an effort of will she forced her mind to tune back into Henrik's explanation:

"...at the council meeting yesterday. We had spent all day arguing about how access to you should be determined, and came close to blows several times. That's why I was out all day.

"There's another thread to this too, and one that I was able to manipulate yesterday. Newdawn is running out of food, and we all know it. My power base is being challenged in part because of this; there is a fight for control coming, and whoever has a convincing plan for the long-term survival of the community will have a significant advantage.

"Until you arrived I had pretty much given up hope of such a plan. We are so isolated here and the rewards from scavenging using the drone are diminishing. There are simply fewer rafts and boats on the open ocean than there were a few weeks ago, and that is only going to get worse. People have either starved or found shelter.

"We know that there are resource-rich communities within a few days' sail. We have seen them on our scavenging hunts, and newcomers to the community have told us about them. The problem is, I haven't been able to persuade members of Newdawn to take the huge risks required to ransack those communities and bring back their resources.

"It's a simple problem of game theory; if no-one takes the risk, we all die of starvation. If someone takes the risk of sailing to these communities and trying to steal their resources, we all live longer, but that individual is more likely to die in then attempt. And I couldn't find any rewards big enough to motivate people to take that risk. That is, until you arrived."

At this point, Henrik looked Scarlett in the eyes, willing her to trust him. He knew that what he had to say next would test that trust, but he knew that he owed it to her to be straight with her.

"The survival instinct on this island is incredibly strong. Many men around the world have long since given up hope of life after the missile attacks; but the ones scrabbling out an existence on Newdawn are those for whom giving up like that is just not an option.

"Your presence kicks that survival instinct into overdrive. For the first time since the founding of Newdawn there is a possibility of survival beyond this current generation, of leaving a legacy in the form of children. It is this possibility that finally convinced the council to save you from your rapists outside the gates a few days ago.

"It is this possibility that allowed me finally to motivate ships crews to set out to mount raids on the resource-rich communities over the horizon." Henrik gently lifted Scarlett's chin so she looked him in the eyes, the intensity of their eye contact leaving his resolve not to fuck her brains out hanging by a thread once more. "Your body, your pussy, your womb, is motivating men to sail to almost certain death for the good of Newdawn. You can take credit for reviving the possibility of this community sustaining itself long-term."

Scarlett flushed with pride at Henrik's approval, even as her body flushed with excitement at the intensity of his bright blue eyes looking deep into hers. Holy shit I want this man to fuck me, came unbidden into her head, blinding her to any other rational thoughts.

"Of course, I know how unethical this is. Offering your womb without your permission. I wanted to warn you, but I knew that your reaction needed to be what it was; one of disgust and outrage. It is this very disgust and outrage that excites many of the men I am battling with for supremacy in Newdawn. I knew that seeing the force of your anger would turn them on more, making them think with their cocks rather than their heads. I also couldn't afford to give any indication that I am secretly trying to protect you, rather than exploit you.

"This is all so deeply unfair to you, I know that. My saving grace is the pack of contraceptive pillls we discovered in a recent scavenging expedition. At the time, we had no females on the island and so the pills were discarded by the doctor almost immediately. I kept them secretly; no-one knows that I have them.

"So I knew when I formed the plan to offer up your womb that I could protect you still. But I know you didn't know that, and I am so sorry for putting you back in a situation where you believed I was simply taking advantage of you. I mean, I am of course, but it's the only route I can see for our long-term survival, including yours."

Silence fell as Henrik finished his explanation, and a complex set of thoughts and emotions fought for space in Scarlett's brain:

He IS still keeping me safe. Fuck, that is so hot.

But he is stil manipulating me. He WANTED me to be outraged, in order to turn on the sick fucks who then put their cocks into me.

Why the hell does that excite me so much? Am I as sick as them?

Holy crap I want this man badly. Maybe I can manipulate his guilt to make him fuck me somehow?

As these thoughts were racing through Scarlett's head, Henrik took a deep breath: "There is one more aspect to this. It both solves a problem, and makes my guilt even worse. You haven't met your contractual requirements today, and you have visibly defied me. I can understand why, but understanding is not going to keep control of the community. Understanding is not going to satisfy my enemies.

"What will satisfy them is fucking your pussy. So, although it makes me feel guilty as hell, from 8am until 10pm tomorrow I am going to make your pussy available to anyone in the community to fuck, at any time. I've thought about this all day, and its the only thing that will satisfy my rivals."

Scarlett searched in her brain for a feeling of horror at this prospect. She didn't find it. Instead she just found excitement. Excitement at being a public fucktoy for the day. Excitement at fulfilling a need for Henrik. Excitement at exploring the feel of more new cocks, more new sources of cum.

Still, she wondered if she could manipulate Henrik's clearly overwhelming sense of guilt at the actions he was forcing her into: "That's....that's gang rape on a massive scale!" Scarlett smiled inwardly at her convincing display of shock and horror.

"I...I'm not sure I can cope with that. I mean...maybe if I knew that there was a reward coming for me, maybe I could block out the assaults?" Smiling sweetly, even as her stomach did leaps of nervousness as she forced her next words out: "A reward like being fucked by that monstrous cock of yours, like you were about to do this morning?"

As soon as Scarlett referenced that morning, she knew that she had made a mistake. She had reminded Henrik of how his resolve had broken in the face of her unexpected blowjob. She had reminded him of how close he had come to breaking his vow not to take her by force.

"No!" He almost shouted. "I will not be part of this, except where I cannot see any other choice. I am here to protect you, including from me.

"Anyway," he went on, rock-hard cock giving a visible display of the urges he was having to fight, "who said I was asking your permission? This is the only way to protect you from those in the community that want access to your pussy with no control and no limits. You are NOT in a position to bargain."

Knowing when she was beaten, but with her emotions riding high, Scarlett tried a different tack: "Protect me, eh? You didn't protect me when I visited your doctor yesterday." She deliberately emphasised the 'your' to play on Henrik's emotional conflict over his leadership of Newdawn.

"He treated me like a piece of dirt." She went on to relay the story of her encounter with the doctor, sparing no details of his groping and assault, hoping to provoke a reaction from him. Henrik didn't react, except to say a curt: "I'm sorry this happened to you." Infuriated by his self-control, Scarlett saw that she wasn't going to get the reaction she wanted, so reluctantly gave up.

Henrik agreed that the damage had been done in terms of Scarlett's refusal to make her pussy available that day, and that her tender lips needed a day to recover, and so he brought her food and water to eat in the hut. He then left to inform the community that a wet and ready pussy would be publicly available at his hut from 8am tomorrow morning.

After the emotional intensity of the day, Scarlett felt exhausted and was sound asleep by the time Henrik returned.

--------------------------------------

She awoke the next morning to find Henrik nowhere to be seen, but a man with a handsaw busily cutting an oval-shaped hole in the side of Hennrik's hut facing the communal firepit. Confused, she stood up to see that there was a reclining chair that had been built on either side of the hole, so that the person sitting would have their legs, groin and chest outside the hut, but their neck and head inside the hut.

Even more confused, she threw on her sheer jumper dress (not bothering with her underwear) and stuck her head outside the newly fixed door. The carpenter stopped sawing to gape at her exposed nipples and visible pussy lips, just as she gaped at the contraption that he had built outside the wall. The seat of the chair was fixed to the wall, higher than a normal chair would be, and two leg rests had been sunk upright into the ground so that, when someone sat on their chair, their legs would be raised and spread.

As she moved closer to the newly-built contraption, she saw that the seat had been shaped carefully so that, whilst the occupant's (who am I kidding, she laughed inwardly, this is so clearly for me.) ass was well supported, her pussy would be hanging off the edge of the seat just at the right height for a standing man to thrust his cock into her.

Scarlett's nipples tightened immediately at the implication of this makeshift seat for how she was to spend her day. At that moment, Henrik reappeared. He didn't even acknowledge Scarlett, instead turning to the carpenter to inspect the chair. "Excellent work Sunil. Thank you for putting that together so quickly. If you are willing to wait for a few minutes I will happily reward you by giving you first access to your new contraption."

The carpenter nodded his eager assent as Scarlett watched his cock, which had already been growing and thickening in response to the sight of her nearly-transparent attire, now spring to full hard-on almost immediately.

Resigned to her fate, she wolfed down a few pieces of flatbread and some water before allowing Henrik to remove her dress and lift her bodily into the new chair. Scarlett's view of the outside was completely obscured and so instead she lay her head back against the chair, finding it surprisingly comfortable and relaxing.

As she did so, she felt unseen hands (presumably the carpenter's) lifting each leg and placing the ankle into the leg-rest. Again, she was surprised by the high-level of comfort she felt once fully in the chair - clearly the carpenter had some understanding of ergonomics.

Such considered thoughts were forced out of her head as the feeling of a cock parting her pussy lips heralded the start of her punishment. The carpenter was a good lover, and she found herself enjoying the feeling of his cock thrusting into her even as she felt incredibly exposed, with both nipples and pussy on display to the world but invisible to her.

The carpenter wasted little time in pumping his cum into her, then withdrew, whispering a "thank you." Another decent man on the island? I guess it's always possible, she thought, before having to remind herself that the man had just raped her.

Next, she heard Henrik announcing to the inevitable group that had formed: "As you know, the wench tried to escape my control yesterday, and refused to fulfil her contract. In punishment, her water suppliers are released from their side of the contract for the next 48 hours, although she must still fulfil her side. For the rest of today any man in the community is welcome to use this pussy and body for their own pleasure."

Scarlett shivered, unable to distinguish between fear and anticipation of the day ahead. Without warning, she felt another cock drive into her. She was being fucked in a rough and entirely selfish way, and yet the anonymity of an invisible cock driving into her pussy set her body on the path to an orgasm once more.