Bargaining for survival Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henrik stared at the tattoo with brooding intensity, then slowly raised his eyes to Scarlett's. The fire in them burned into her soul, which seemed to be almost exclusively contained within her pussy. Already sodden, their eye contact caused her to gush even more.

The way in which his look bored into her showed so clearly a man no longer in control. Excitement and fear swarmed her senses in equal measure. She had got the tattoo to cause exactly this reaction. Now that she had got it, it was dawning on her what she had unleashed.

This was a man who killed others without any compunction.

A man who had ruthlessly taken control of a post-apocalyptic community of would-be rapists and murderers and had forced them into submission.

A man who was prepared to tie her down so that she could be gang raped for the good of the community.

And she had pushed this man's self-control to breaking point. Deliberately.

I deserve whatever is coming next. I have planned and schemed to unleash this. Now I am going to be forced to face up to the consequences of my actions. A part of her was terrified of the man in front of her. Terrified of what he was about to do to her.

But another part of her was clear eyed. This is what I want. It's what I have wanted ever since I set eyes on Henrik's monstrous cock atop the walls of Newdawn. It's not just his cock. I want this man to dominate me. I want him to fuck me into submission. I want to be owned by him in every way. I want to be his fucktoy. She was shocked by her own thoughts, but didn't even attempt to deny the reality of them.

In any case, as she rapidly realised, she had no choice as to what was happening next.

Henrik, gaze still locked on Scarlett and with her unable to wrench her eyes away from his, advanced towards her. Without breaking eye contact and without hesitating, he reached down and ripped her lace panties away from her thighs with a single wrench.

Wordlessly, he used the loose end of the rope to tie her only free hand to the remaining corner of the bed so that she was spread-eagled, pussy gaping, utterly exposed to him.

She felt so utterly powerless, so completely dominated by the man who was simultaneously her captor and her protector, her obsession and the subject of her fears. As he climbed on top of her she found her conscious brain slowing, her thoughts drifting off, left only with a deep emotional need to submit to his every whim; to be dominated utterly.

No words had been exchanged between the two of them since Henrik had entered the hut, and neither said anything now. With eyes still locked onto one another, Henrik guided the delicious head of his cock to Scarlett's sodden, slick pussy lips. Once again she had the intense feeling of her lips stretching and stretching and stretching to accommodate his girth.

Yet this time, there was no hesitation from him, no gentleness. She had unleashed in him a raw sexual power and with eyes still locked onto hers he thrust his hips hard into hers, driving his cock as deep into her pussy as it would go.

She gasped in shock. The sensation was not comparable to anything she had known; not being pummelled by Jeff, not having her virgin ass violated, not having her pussy used by tens and tens of men in a row. She felt simultaneously ripped apart and completely, utterly filled, satisfied, used, desired.

Her gasp went utterly unnoticed by Henrik. Even if she had wanted to, she could not have moderated the ferocity of his fucking. Withdrawing his monstrous cock until just the head was inside her, he drove in once more. Her pussy was only able to accommodate his girth and length because she had been so completely turned on by her imagined scenes over the past hour or so. Scenes of exactly this.

Well, not exactly this. Despite all her longing, she could never have imagined the reality of his cock, nor his domination of her. She had known what it felt like to be powerless many times since she had entered Newdawn. But she had never known, and had been unable to imagine, how it would feel to combine utter powerlessness with a wanton desire to be taken, to be dominated and to be used by the man who had such power over her.

Henrik drove his cock deep into her pussy again and again. Grunting with the exertion he kept his eyes locked on hers. There was a challenge in his gaze: Look away. Break the power of this moment. Or submit to me completely.

She chose the latter, continuing to lock eyes with him but softening her gaze into submission. His eyes widened as he recognised her acceptance of his complete control. His pummelling became more urgent in response.

Something clicked in the deep emotional recesses of Scarlett's brain. She relinquished all thought, focusing entirely on the images of Henrik's lithe, powerful body impaling hers and on the sensations from her stretched, battered pussy.

As the shock of his initial ferocious attack wore off, her pussy stretched to accommodate him more comfortably and each thrust became more pleasure than pain. The raw intensity of sensation gradually morphed into an equally intense pleasure; one that she could not describe but wanted as much of as she could possibly take.

Henrik's monstrous cock was rhythmically pounding her pussy, flinging her body against the bed and against the rope restraints every time. As his head hit the deepest parts of her pussy walls, tingles that became bolts of electricifty flew to every one of her erogenous zones.

She gradually became aware of her nipples. As hard as rock, even the sensation of the air moving over them as her body was thrown about caused ripples of pleasure to course back through her body to connect with her pussy.

As if reading her mind, Henrik finally broke eye contact to dip without hesitation to her left breast, kissing and nipping with his teeth all around her nipple. Her awareness narrowed to just two points - her pussy and her breast - and every part of her body willed him to take her nipple in his mouth, in his teeth.

As his lips brushed against it, her nipple and pussy seemed to fuse as one, and she felt a tidal wave of sexual pleasure building towards releaase. His lips brushed again; she felt her pussy respond by leaking so much liquid around his monstrous girth that any discomfort from his size dissipated. His thrusts now brought her pure pleasure.

Once again his lips just brushed her nipple. Her whole body felt on fire with anticipation, with desire, with lust, with submission.

Then he bit.

Her awareness, already narrowed to just her breast and pussy, zeroed in purely on the nipple between his teeth. He expertly curated the limits of her pain threshold; her mind stopped entirely and her body sizzled.

As he held her nipple between his teeth, he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy. Scarlett was dimly aware of a crushing orgasm caged and fighting to be released, but the pain of his teeth clamping over her nipple prevented the cage being broken.

Still he pistoned, even as his teeth applied more pressure to her abused nipple.

Just as Scarlett felt her body couldn't take another second of overwhelming sensation, he released her nipple with his teeth and instead sucked it hard.

The explosion that instantly followed was unlike any orgasm Scarlett had ever experienced. Her conscious mind stopped functioning entirely; it was as if she had blacked out. She couldn't see, couldn't hear, the richness of those senses replaced by pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Her body bucked against his cock as she writhed and shook, attempting to ride her climax even as his pummelling of her pussy continued unrelentingly. Wave upon wave of pleasure emanated from her pussy and coursed through her body.

Before she had a chance to catch her breath, Henrik attacked her other nipple in just the same way. By now her body was almost continuously orgasming and his ferocity continued unabated. At some point she looked down to watch this monstrous cock driving into her body with all the force that he could muster.

It looked like a horror scene. At the same time it looked like the most erotic porn she had ever watched. It was everything she had imagined in her increasingly feverish, obsessed fantasies about being taken by Henrik. And so, so much more.

After countless more orgasms, Scarlett felt the pace of his fucking increase. She felt an urgency that she welcomed, knowing that she was about to be filled for the first time by cum from her owner. She delighted in her complete submission to him and as she felt his cock pulse and the warmth of his cum deep, deep inside her she rode a final, joyous orgasm.

Henrik roared with desire as he pumped what felt like an impossibly large amount of cum into her pussy. Finally spent, he lay over her breathing heavily before rolling off and extracting his cock.

Gently untying her wrists and ankles, he effortlessly gathered her up in his arms and sat cradling her against his abdomen in an unmistakable gesture of protection.

"You are mine now." I thought I was already, she thought delightedly. "I own you completely. Now that I have had a taste of you, I will have you every day. You will continue to fuck others in Newdawn. But the way you submitted completely? You will do that only to me."

Scarlett shivered in pleasure at the prospect. "In return, I will protect you. I will kill anyone who displeases you, rather than see you upset. I will fight anyone you are unwilling to fuck to crush them into submission."

It dawned on Scarlett the impact of what she had done. By breaking Henrik's resolve, by manipulating him into forcing himself on her, she had driven a wedge into his only crack of weakness. Her.

She knew now that if tomorrow morning she refused to allow two cocks in her pussy at once, he would risk his own life and the future of the community to protect her from having to go through with it.

She had found Henrik's weakness, and she had exploited it, played on it, broken it open.

But that meant she now had a responsibility; if Henrik was going to be prevented from destroying Newdawn to protect her, she needed to continue to fulfil the sexual demands of the community with enthusiasm. She could not afford to show Henrik any reluctance or displeasure at the increasingly depraved acts that she was being asked to do. She needed to be willing to do anything.

And that starts with accepting my punishment for my defiant refusal to fuck today, she thought, unable to deny her flush of excitement at the thought.