All Comments on 'Bargaining for survival Pt. 04'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SCORCHING SCARELETT STRIKES AGAIN, HAHA!

I will admit that "property of Henrik "tattoo for Henrik by Scarlett was a stroke of genius in exactly needed to break Henrik's resolve,

But our vixen Scarlett is entertaining a new problem for new lover/ Master Henrik as he will kill and protect her by her word (which she's finds both flattering & disturbing for herself & at the same time for New Haven residents. Much to her satisfaction not to displease the new Henrik's decree for slave Scarlett please for the male population of New Haven, Haha!

In Bargaining for Survival part 5

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Is Tuesday your update schedule Author San?

P.S.

Definitely looking forward to Scarletts DVP session and the water boat crew action in the next installment of Scarlett's adventure at New Haven community. (I think Scarlett's thought process is like this new world, new rules and a new "slutty" mindset is rolling with it, I think?

Also forward to Scarletts adventure " runts "of the pack male community (seems like the nerd's version of Newhaven) which I think Scarlett entertaining the younger nerdy man creative (who might give Henrik a run dick department & few cosplay outfits to wear for the next bargaining session.

Including Scarlett older man treatment of course (unless you've already done that) one. that might surprise her at Newhaven.

i want Jeffery9husband) to more stag than cuckold (if he & when he arrives at Newhaven is long way, way at the latest since he is to me is more Altruistic angel compared to Henrik though. i could be wrong on both counts since he is going through a similar Mad max avenger phase in my head cannon hmm.?

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous - thanks for your comment. On the update schedule, sadly its nowhere near as organised as that! All depends when I have time to write, and this is likely to drop off over Christmas...

BeeBee95BeeBee95about 1 year ago

This is absolutely the best story I've ever read and I would absolutely LOVE for you to continue!!!

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureabout 1 year agoAuthor

@BeeBee95 generous words, thank you! The next chapter is slowly coming together - not much time to write at the moment but it will appear eventually I promise!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

some graffic violence would make it better imho. but like the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...