Bargaining for survival Pt. 05

Story Info
Venturing out of Newdawn ups the stakes for Scarlett.
6.4k words
4.44
4k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I suggest you read the earlier parts of the series before this one. Please check the tags - the whole series is con-non-con but this part steps things up a notch. As always, I love feedback whether you have enjoyed this or not. Please feel free to post a comment and/or rate. Thanks!

As Scarlett awoke nestled in the curve of Henrik's huge body a deep contentment settled over her. She glanced down at her smooth pussy, glimpsing the 'Property of Henrik' tattoo that covered both labia, and shivered in excitement. She had known that she had wanted to break Henrik's resolve not to force himself upon her and was delighted by how well her plan had worked last night.

What she hadn't anticipated was the deep sense of security and freedom that she felt in so publicly and intimately acknowledging her slave status. Scarlett revelled in the desire to serve Henrik, to be a pawn in his power plays to strengthen his grip on Newdawn, and most of all she revelled in the way he lost sexual control with her. Her mind buzzed with more plans to make him lose control and to take her by force.

Scarlett's depraved daydreams were interrupted by an angry knock on the door of Henrik's hut. With him still sound asleep, Scarlett hurriedly threw on her sheer jumper dress over her lithe, naked torso (noting with a certain satisfaction that her only pair of panties were lying ruined at the foot of the bed after Henrik had ripped them off her body last night). She knew enough about the power struggles in the community for her heart to be hammering in her chest as the approached and opened the door. She envisaged some form of challenge to Henrik's dominance was waiting on the other side.

Instead, as she opened the door she came face-to-face with the three men she had contractually promised a gangbang to every morning in exchange for water supplies.

"We were meant to fuck you every morning. You broke your contract." One of the men looked at her forbiddingly as he said this.

As Scarlett was searching for how to respond, she felt the solid, commanding presence of Henrik looming behind her. In a way that made her pussy tingle, her responded for her:

"You are absolutely right and I apologise on my slave's behalf. You will understand that she is still learning how to serve Newdawn adequately and is eager to make amends for her lapses in performance. She will go with you now and will submit to your every request."

"Thanks boss, we knew we could rely on you to clear this up," one of the men responded.

Throughout this exchange, Scarlett had been standing meekly with her head bowed, looking like a picture of submission. Inside, though, Henrik's dominating words and assumption of Scarlett's eagerness to please thrilled her. She felt a heat growing in her groin and noticed her nipples tightening and straining to push through the meagre material covering them. She noted with satisfaction that her excitement was obvious; the jumper dress was once again tenting over her hard nipples.

The group wasted no time in taking Scarlett to the nearest communal table, bending her over and plugging every one of her holes. They used the full hour allotted to them to degrade her body as fiercely as they could, seeming almost aggressive in their sexual power, perhaps to punish her for her 'lapses in performance' as Henrik had described them.

At around 9am, Henrik sauntered over casually, just as one of the men was pistoning his cock deep in her ass and another was pumping cum all over her face and hair. The man buried in her ass paused, looking at Henrik questioningly, but he only nodded his approval. He appeared almost bored as he watched Scarlett getting violated, not even reacting as the man grunted and thrust his cock all the way into her asshole before unloading his hot cum inside her.

Once again covered in cum, Scarlett looked up lasciviously at Henrik as he loomed over her and the three men drifted away contentedly.

"You still need to be punished for not fucking yesterday. Come with me."

Scarlett's stomach lurched. She was going to have to defy Henrik once more, as she had already committed to being a fucktoy on Seeker at 11am today. However, from bitter experience she knew that she shouldn't challenge Henrik publicly. Thankfully he strode back into his hut, making for the chair built into the wall of his hut that she was quickly coming to think of as her punishment seat.

Once inside the hut, Scarlett whispered to Henrik:

"I'm so sorry! I have done it again...I can't be punished today. I have already agreed to spend the day on the new boat Seeker. They are going out for a test sail at 11am."

Without a word, Henrik turned and strode back out of the hut. He bellowed across the community:

"Captain of Seeker! You are required at my hut. NOW."

Ducking back into the hut, Henrik whispered back to her:

"Knowing your depravity, you're going to enjoy this. Nevertheless, I can't be seen to let you get off without punishment."

As the captain arrived at the hut, Henrik spoke to him publicly, so that other members of the community could also hear:

"Newdawn's slave is eager to learn how to please the community, but has made several breaches of contract in the past few days. Today, she is needed to sweeten a deal that will see more of Newdawn cultivated. Following that, she was due to be punished for not ensuring her pussy was available throughout yesterday."

"However, she tells me that she has promised her body to you and your crew of Seeker. Therefore I require that you use today to enact the punishment that she deserves. Take her on Seeker with you, and violate her however you wish, for as long as you wish. Ignore any requests or pleas from her. As her owner I permit you...in fact I require you to do this. She must learn obedience."

Scarlett's pussy was dripping at Henrik's words. She had wanted to find a way to ask the crew of Seeker to treat her as a piece of meat whilst they were sailing, but couldn't build up the courage nor find the right words to do so. It was as if Henrik had read her mind and, by taking away any agency she had over the nature of the sailing trip, he had allowed her to revel in her slut status, free of any constraint. She couldn't wait to get aboard.

As he was talking Henrik noticed two tall, well-built men approaching the hut. Before turning to them he spoke some final words to the captain of Seeker: "Before she goes with you I need her for an hour; these men have a deal to conclude with me."

Henrik's arrangement that Scarlett's pussy be fucked by two cocks at once had been driven from her mind by the anticipated depravity on board Seeker, but she was brought back to the present by Henrik's words. She instinctively glanced at the two men's cocks in trepidation.

Thank fuck they're not as fat as Henrik's, she thought immediately. This thought then snowballed into: I'm glad he stretched my pussy so much last night andHoly fuck I want his cock again. The beginnings of a very devious plan hatched in her mind.

The two men wasted no time in lying down on a patch of shady grass, legs crossed over one another's and with asses touching. This had their rock hard cocks facing directly upwards, with their balls and the underside of their shafts resting against one another.

Without saying a word to her, Henrik lifted Scarlett easily and bodily so that her (by now dripping) pussy was positioned directly about the heads of the two cocks. One man pushed his cock flat against his belly just as Henrik dropped Scarlett's body so that she was impaled on the other cock.

The man's cock was above average size, but slid in effortlessly to Scarlett's thoroughly lubricated cunt. As Henrik was still effortlessly holding her, she had no say as he lifted her up and down rhythmically such that the full length of the first cock was sliding in and out of her. The way that Henrik was controlling both the depth and the pace of the fucking made Scarlett feel even more submissive, and she relished someone using her own body to give pleasure to yet another stranger.

After a few minutes, Henrik slowed and instructed the second man to lift his cock and press it against the first man's, gripping both so that the heads of both cocks were both nestling at her pussy lips.

Oh-so-slowly, Henrik started lowering Scarlett once more. The sensations were overwhelming; painful, yes, but also indescribably pleasurable. She felt her pussy stretch as it had done to accommodate Henrik, but then stretch more and more until it was almost unbearably full.

Scarllett could sense Henrik's hesitation; reading this correctly as his desire not to hurt her, her plan for getting another taste of his cock suddenly clicked into place:

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, it's too much, I can't take it." She grinned inwardly to herself as she overstated the intensity of the two cock heads and felt Henrik pause his manipulation of her body onto the two cocks.

Heart hammering in her chest, she ploughed on before she could lose conviction: "I need something to stretch me first. I need your cock Henrik. Please, I'm begging you, fuck me with your massive cock. Stretch me wide."

Just saying those words out loud to her owner, to this rock of a man who was so effortlessly holding her in the air over the mess of cocks and balls below her, made Scarlett's pussy gush with liquid. She knew instinctively that, if Henrik had once again lowered her now, she could have accommodated both cocks deep inside her pussy.

Yet she was determined to feel Henrik's thick, veiny shaft inside her once more and so she forced her features to remain concerned and overwhelmed, despite the raging desire burning within her chest.

Henrik, in turn, was clearly struggling with his commitment not to participate in Newdawn's collective violation of Scarlett's body. He hesitated once more, staring at her with the hooded look that she now knew to be a signal that his lust for her was risking overpowering his self-control.

Seizing the moment, she begged once again: "Please Henrik. Fuck me. Fill me up with your fat cock. Stretch my pussy wide with your girth. I'm begging you."

She felt a deep sense of pride as she saw his resistance crumble. Lifting her off the two men, he threw her over his shoulder and walked over to a table a few metres away. Throwing her face down on the table, he roared with desire as he thrust his huge head against her pussy lips.

Stretched as she was by the attempted double penetration, she felt his cockhead slip past her willing entrance more easily this time, and in moments he was buried to the hilt.

Whether Henrik had been intending just to thrust a few times to stretch her or not, once his cock was buried in her pussy he lost all control and, before either of them could catch their breath he was pummelling her pussy.

"Cum inside me. Please. It will help lubricate me." Henrik didn't need a second invitation and, increasing both the pace and intensity of his thrusts, she quickly felt the delicious sensations of her pussy once again filling with his cum.

Grunting with satisfaction, Henrik withdrew and once again threw Scarlett over his shoulder. This time as he lowered her pussy down to meet the two cocks below her, Scarlett bit her lip and breathed in sharply but didn't complain as he slowly impaled her.

Instead, she concentrated on the deliciously intense sensations from her pussy lips. As Henrik lowered her once more, she felt every millimetre of the two strange cock heads slipping over her outer lips. Just as she felt she couldn't take any more intensity without crying out, the first cock breached the entrance to her pussy. This released just enough pressure for the second cock to slip in too.

Suddenly she had two cocks buried an inch inside her. The small respite from both heads gave her such a rush of endorphins that she fell limp against Henrik. Still he held her, easing her body ever so slowly down, expertly curating the intense feeling of her pussy being stretched wider than ever before.

Inch by inch, Scarlett's attention was drawn to her pussy walls as they felt every piece of skin, every vein of the two hard shafts competing for space inside her. Every other sensation faded away as she concentrated on accommodating the invasion; she was determined to meet Henrik's approval, and pleasure flooded through her body as he secretly gave her the slightest nod of approval.

Finally, she felt her crotch nestle against the mess of legs and balls below her, and realised that she had two cocks buried inside her to the hilt. The sensations she felt were a long way away from pure pleasure, but she felt pride at the role she was playing for Henrik, and a deep desire to keep his approval.

Henrik remained completely in control of her body and, after she started to wiggle her hips experimentally, he gradually lifted her before rhythmically raising and lowering her body so that she rode both cocks inside her.

The two men whose cocks she had engulfed were watching her rapt; that is until Henrik directed them to pleasure her. The man in front of her reached forward and slid his thumb roughly over her clit, causing bolts of electricity to compete for space in her brain with the sensations of fullness from her pussy.

Then the man behind her scooped up some of Henrik's cum that had leaked from her pussy. He used it to lubricate two fingers before he used both to first tickle, and then thrust up into her asshole.

Scarlett felt her depravity drop to new levels. Here she was, being impaled on two cocks at once by the man who owned her (and whose cum was still leaking out of all sides of her pussy). The owner of one cock was rapidly building an orgasm through his minstrations to her clit, whilst the other was massaging his own cock through the walls of her asshole.

She felt utterly wanton and utterly powerless in the face of Henrik's control. As she imagined how she must look to an observer, the rhythmic abuse of her clit brought her to a crashing orgasm. As her pussy tried its best to contract around the obscene girth of the combined cocks, Henrik continued lifting and lowering her.

As a result the sensations on both cocks inside her became overwhelming, and both cocks pulsed cum deep into her pussy simulatenously. The thought that Henrik's cum was mingling with two further sources that were simultaneously pumping into her brought Scarlett indescribable bliss and, as she recovered from her own orgasm, she mouthed 'thank you' wordlessly at Henrik. He stared back at her, unmistakably full of desire.

--------------------

At 10:58, the captain of Seeker knocked on Henrik's hut and demanded Scarlett present herself for her punishment. As she appeared at the door dressed in her quarter-cup bra and jumper dress, he tied her hands behind her with a cable tie and pushed her out of the door.

Scarlett gasped. It looked as though the whole community had crowded the route between Henrik's hut and the small harbour where Seeker was moored ready for her test sail.

The captain and Henrik had a brief whispered conversation that she didn't catch. After a couple of minutes the captain emerged and pushed her forward into the crowd. Immediately she felt hands all over her. Hands stroking her ass cheeks. Hands stroking her thighs. Hands groping her breasts.

She protested furiously, looking around for Henrik to save her but he refused to catch her eye, only staring straight ahead from the door of his hut. As the captain continued to push her through the crowd, the assaults on her escalated.

Before long she felt fingers gripping and squeezing her nipples. More fingers lifted her jumper dress and stroked and probed her pussy. Still more slipped into the crack of her ass, tickling and fingering her asshole. Throughout all of this she was moved slowly towards the mast of Seeker by its captain.

She was utterly powerless to resist the violations of her body. Yet she didn't fear for her safety, knowing that whatever Henrik's public persona, he would protect her from any risk of injury.

This didn't stop her feeling outrage anew at the mass assault against her. Over the past few days she had felt that she had reached an equilibrium in her role at Newdawn. Yes she was a fucktoy for anyone who had something she or Henrik needed, but she had settled into that role.

This was different. She couldn't move without having her pussy and ass stroked and probed, and she was completely surrounded by predatory men. Soon the assaults escalated further, with men thrusting their shafts into her bound hands behind her, and men pushing her head down until she was forced to kneel in front of them and swallow their cocks.

Finally, after her body had been abused for what felt like hours, she reached Seeker. Collapsing in relief on deck, she watched as the captain cast off the ropes and hauled up the mainsail.

As the sleek vessel glided out through the gates of Newdawn and onto the open ocean she remembered her reason for signing up to this trip - the sight of the open horizon and the wind flowing over her almost naked body - and sighed in relief. This relief was compounded as she noticed that the day was somewhat overcast - the first time she had seen clouds since she arrived at Newdawn - and she realised that she wouldn't need to worry about suncream.

Her relief was short-lived as it turned out.

Very soon, the captain loomed over her, cock rigid.

"We both know that punishment walk from Henrik's hut left you dripping wet."

Scarlett protested her denials, even as the evidence of her body once again betrayed her morals, her decency and her self-respect.

"But your punishment isn't over."

She protested half-heartedly at this, but couldn't even convince herself that her protests were genuine, especially as her nipples grew visibly in response to the prospect of being punished further.

"However, Henrik has noticed a problem. Punishments that violate you and force you to act as the community's whore appear ineffective. He even went so far as to say you seem to welcome these punishment fuckings."

"So today he has instructed me to punish you by denying you the very thing you seem to crave."

Scarlett knew exactly what the captain was referring to, but couldn't resist saying, in her sweetest and most innocent voice: "What I seem to crave? What do you mean?"

"You'll soon find out."

Three of the crew members then took hold of Scarlett's arms and tied them either side of the mast so that she was hugging the wooden pole. Her feet were then tied down to the deck so that her legs were spread.

The position was perfectly comfortable but she could hardly move, and had no way of protecting her now exposed asshole and pussy. All she could do is to bend at the hips, which served to further spread her ass cheeks and give easier access to her cunt.

Still, the view of the open ocean was incredible.

For about ten minutes, the crew were busy trimming the sails, testing the winches and exploring the new vessel from bow to stern. Soon enough though the captain set a course heading north east from Newdawn, the sails were perfectly trimmed and a calm descended over the crew.

They wasted no time. Before Scarlett knew it, a group of three had surrounded her and were stroking all over her back and thighs. Despite having a good idea of what was to come she quickly realised that she was once again powerless to do anything to affect the men's behaviour so she resolved to relax and enjoy it.

The stroking escalated ever so slowly. After fifteen minutes or so she was lost in

the pleasurable sensations of fingers caressing her back, stomach, bum and thighs. So much so that she didn't even notice when the original group of three were replaced by a second group.

As this second group maintained the caresses she felt her body slowly but surely start to heat up. Almost imperceptibly the two men either side of her started to caress the side of her breasts as well as her back, belly and torso. At the same time, the hands on her bum started to trace the crack between her cheeks just a little lower than before, and as the hands stroked up her thighs she felt them venture over her sensitive inner thighs.

12