All Comments on 'Bargaining for survival Pt. 05'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GIMME MORE, MORE

Well, that escalated quickly Scarlett had finally gotten Henrik & herself together (besides having her DVP) and another seeker gangbang ( a teasing foreplay before the action occurred) But our vixen Scarlett Sea adventure quickly went away awry as they were playing with Scarlett. As they were quickly taken by the new crew, as Scarlett used her Power to bargain as herself,

As Scarlett had more depraved brazen plan to offer herself up to new community as everything is going according to as new commune sex slave as their men haven't had women in a while either. HAHA!

I love it when it a plan comes together.

We'll see how our vixen Scarlett makes do in her new surrounding land community ( the only she knows how, Hà)

at the meantime.

Welcome Back, Author

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

CheerS!

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ anonymous - thank you! Just writing the next chapter now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love how Scarlett starts to skimming on her own. So far the core decisions were made without her, like Henrik deciding to offer her to whoever brings back the best loot. Now she is ready to be part of that and add her own little twist.

I am excited to see how the story plays out, does Henrik come to the rescue of our protagonist? Does she even need to be rescued? Chapter 4 made it clear that Henrik is ready to do anything to protect Scarlett.

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureabout 2 months agoAuthor

@anon - thanks, and sorry to you and others that the story has stalled here! I’ve had no time to write (young kids) but know it’s annoying when a story isn’t complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES