Bargaining for survival Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now completely lost in the sensations she was feeling, Scarlett started to moan involuntarily, silently willing the men to be more aggressive with her body. Still they upped the momentum unbearably slowly; after another ten minutes and a return to the original trio, she felt the lightest caress over her left nipple. It was so light she wasn't completely sure whether she had imagined it until she felt an almost identical caress over her right nipple.

Her whole body was on tenterhooks anticipating the next more intimate touch. She was driving herself wild craving another stroke of a nipple. So when she felt a hand lightly but deliberately grazing the full length of her pussy lips she shivered in pleasure. These caresses were torture, but just the sort of torture that she liked.

But just as she felt the men must be moving to the next stage, all touching ceased and she was left alone on deck. Craning her neck, she cried out in frustration; with only a small part of her brain willing to credit Henrik for the devious nature of his punishment.

Whimpering and pleading with the crew seemed to have no effect, so eventually she stopped trying to crane her neck around to see them, faced forward and resolved to once again enjoy the view.

It was just as she made this resolution that she felt an uttterly unexpected cock thrust itself deep into her pussy. Crying out in surprise and lust, she thrust back to drive the cock deeper.

But as soon as it entered her it was gone again, and try as she might she couldn't turn enough to see if its owner was still behind her. Once again her pleading fell on deaf ears; once again she eventually gave up and faced forwards.

Her body was by now tingling from head to toe with anticipation of how it would next be violated. She felt herself burning with potent desire, spreading throughout her body from her pussy. She craved release, craved a cock, any cock, to drive deep into her cunt and ram her against the mast.

Still, when she felt a wet tongue flick over her asshole and then return to probe her ass she was once again completely taken by surprise. By now, the waiting for each violation was as much of a turn on as the violations themselves. She could feel herself giving into her wanton cravings more and more, and found that she would offer almost anything for the prospect of another bite to her nipple; another pinch of her clit; another fat cock rammed inside her.

This continued for hours. By turns Scarlett groaned with frustration and shivered with delight at the torture she was forced to endure; at no point was she allowed to orgasm but her body was kept close to such a release throughout the day.

--------

The attack, when it came, was utterly out of the blue. The crew had become completely engrossed in their role as punishers and so the unfamiliar boat was able to creep up on Seeker without detection.

By the time one of the crew did sound the alarm, the rest hardly had time to pick up their bows and arrows before they were in a close-quarters fight for their lives. Certainly no-one had time or thought to untie Scarlett.

Seeker was quickly overpowered by the strangers; once Seeker's captain was pinned down with an arrow pointing at his throat the rest swiftly put down their weapons and surrendered.

"Wait!" the captain exclaimed. "We have something with us that is even more vauable than this vessel." Here he indicated Scarlett, still tied to the mast and with pussy juices flowing freely from between her legs even as terror coursed through her veins at the prospect of being kidnapped.

"She's fertile and will fuck whoever she is ordered to."

The captain of the other ship paused and looked at Scarlett tied to the mast, pussy exposed: "Fine, we'll take her."

The relieved crew of Seeker cut the ropes binding her and lifted her roughly over onto the new boat. Scarlett fought bitterly but had no hope of overpowering the combined hands of the men, and before she knew it she was on the new vessel, hands once again held behind her by a zip tie.

She couldn't help noticing that the new crew 'accidentally' groped her tits and pussy as she was handed over, and watched the crew warily as hungry, predatory eyes feasted over her naked form.

"Thanks," her new captor muttered as he unhesitatingly shot arrows through the chest of every member of Seeker's crew, killing them on the spot. Scarlett whimpered in terror; if she had thought she had been in the hands of savages before, it seemed that this group were far more merciless.

The new crew tied the bow of Seeker to the stern of their own boat with a long line of rope and set a steady course, presumably for their own island.

-------

In no time at all, a fierce argument broke out between the new crew.

"We should take turns to fuck her, rip her open and then throw her overboard."

"But she's fertile, they said. We need to be thinking about the future."

"She's just another mouth to feed. Why would we keep her alive when we can barely feed ourselves?"

Scarlett listened to this exchange with a potent mixture of fear and disgust, but also a shiver of illicit pleasure as she heard strangers openly talking about fucking her one after another. This shiver of pleasure was no doubt enhanced by the tortuous punishment that she had been subject to until very recently, and the way in which that punishment had left her body humming with erotic energy.

In her commitment to total honesty, she forced herself to admit more: The danger itself turns me on. I want to be at the mercy of predatory men. I want to feel their raw sexual power. I want my body to be used as currency.

And from somewhere in the recesses of her brain, she heard Henrik's voice describing her power; the power to persuade men to risk their lives to scour the surrounding ocean for more supplies. Gradually, overtaking the fear she felt at her current situation, an idea came into her head.

Heart hammering in her chest, she spoke up before she could lose conviction: "Wait!"

All eyes turned to her: "Wait. Listen to me. With me, with my body, you can have power over your community." As she said this, she allowed the erotic energy that had been flowing through her ever since her 'punishment' on Seeker take over entirely.

"Everyone will want to fuck me, to use me, to degrade me. You can use me to gain influence and curry favour."

Her own words were turning her on further, even though she couldn't quite believe that she was offering her body, her pussy, as bait to persuade these men not to throw her overboard.

"Confident, aren't you?" the man who was clearly the boat's captain said. "Alright, I'll bite. We might be interested, if you can convince us of what you can offer."

She had little doubt of the way the captain was expecting her to convince them. Surprisingly, she found the outrage and fear that she was feeling drift away a little in favour of a deep, depraved desire to play along: Oh, I can convince you alright, she thought to herself.

With that, and before she could lose the courage of her convictions, Scarlett leant forward and engulfed the captain's hard cock with her mouth. She was gratified to hear his grunt of surprise, swiftly followed by a deep groan of desire as she took his head deep into her throat. I bet he hasn't had his cock sucked for months, she thought with satisfaction.

She wasn't wrong, at least judging by the speed with which she felt his cock swell and harden. As he grabbed her head and pulled her into his crotch so that her chin was nestling against his balls, she felt thick ropes of cum shoot deep into her throat.

As she felt her power over this captain grow, her need to convince him and his crew to keep her competed for supremacy in her mind with an increasingly overwhelming need for a cock to penetrate her pussy and to make her cum.

So she welcomed the hands that grabbed her hips and flipped her over and the cock that nestled between her glistening pussy lips. Just like the captain, though, this man clearly hadn't felt the inside of a pussy for a long time and, just as she was becoming engrossed with the pleasure of his hard thrusts, she felt the warmth of roils of cum filling her.

Crew member after crew member took their turn, though Scarlett found herself disappointed that every one of them chose to fuck her pussy. After her experiences on Newdawn she had become used to the depravity of ass-fucking, gangbangs and having cum all over her body. Furthermore, none could last long enough to give her the release that she so desperately craved. Still, she was delighted to note that there was no longer any discussion of whether she was worth the rations needed to keep her alive.

Once every crew member was spent, they tied her to the mast and returned to their duties. As she lay back, relishing the shade of the mainsail (the sun had just peeked out from behind clouds), she overheard the captain and a man that must have been the first mate talking about her:

"She's right you know. If we play this right, offering up fresh pussy to the camp will enhance our status massively."

"How should we do it though? Can we lock her up somewhere and get people to bargain for access to her pussy in exchange for resources and alliances?"

"Hmmm...that won't work. They'll just rip apart anywhere we put her in order to get to her. No, once she's back at camp it's going to be a free-for-all until everyone has had their fill.

Scarlett felt an electric energy shoot through her body as she heard these words. Ever since Henrik had made clear that his power was the only thing separating her from a free-for-all back on Newdawn, she had had an increasingly powerful fantasy of being subjected to exactly that. It wasn't that she wanted to be harmed, but the idea of having no defences against the combined pent-up sexual energy of a whole community of powerful men and being forced to take cock after cock in a rapacious crowd until every one was satisfied had loomed larger and larger in her head.

Of course, back on Newdawn this fantasy had competed with her desire to be owned and controlled by Henrik, and so she had tried to quash it. But here, on the way to a new camp where she would clearly be communal property, it sounded increasingly as though she would have no choice but to face this fantasy becoming a reality. Her pussy dripped at the prospect as she tuned back into the conversation.

"There must be a way to claim credit for sharing her with the community all the same."

At this, the captain smiled: "I have an idea that just might work. Get me the permanent marker we use the label the stuff we scavenge."

At this, the first mate disappeared towards the stern of the boat, only to return soon afterwards with a thick black pen. With this marker, the captain advanced towards her and proceeded to write across the top of her breasts, her stomach and down both thighs the following message:

THIS SLAVE PUSSY IS A GIFT TO THE CAMP FROM THE CAPTAIN AND CREW OF INTREPID. WE GIVE YOU FREE, UNFETTERED ACCESS AS A SIGN OF GOODWILL. ENJOY!

As Scarlett slowly deciphered the message, which appeared backwards to her and she had to contort her body to read, a fresh wave of adrenalin coursed through her. She was going to walk into this unknown camp quite literally with an invitation to violate her written all over her body.

Despite telling herself this was what she craved, the reality of the way in which she was being offered up was still terrifying. She looked wide-eyed at the captain, who merely grinned darkly and stood back to admire his handiwork.

As she was left to her own thoughts, Scarlett's mind raced ahead to anticipate what this message would entail. She found herself wishing that Henrik was once again by her side, offering his protection so that she could fully embrace the depraved situation that she found herself in without fear for her own safety.

Nevertheless, after ten minutes or so of lamenting her kidnapping and separation from Henrik's protection, she once again forced herself to face reality unflinchingly: I have no choice. I am going to be fucked relentlessly on arrival at this camp. I need to focus on what I can control, and how I can protect myself.

She tried to put herself in the shoes of those whose mercy she was soon going to rely on. What persuaded this crew to keep me alive? Their cocks of course. They are thinking with their cocks. How can I get the whole community to think with their cocks?

As she was mulling this over, an idea started to form. She tried to look at the idea from every angle. She acknowledged that it was a real risk, but the more she thought about it, the more she concluded that she was safest if her value to the community as an ongoing fucktoy was large enough to restrain the ferocity of their initial violation of her body.

The more depraved I appear to them, the more they are going to want to keep me around to make the most of that depravity, she concluded, just as she looked up and saw first sight of the small island the camp must be situated on.

Calling the captain over, she said with a confidence she didn't feel: "We both want the same thing. We want to maximise the value of my body and my pussy in your camp."

"I know how we can do that. I want you to cum over me. All of you."

The captain stared at her wide-eyed, clearly shocked by her suggestion.

"Think about it. You're selling a fantasy to your camp. A fantasy of sexual conquest. You're offering each of the men the chance to degrade a pleasure slut." (Scarlett found herself using ever-more brazen language, turning herself on as she did so).

"Picture the scene. I enter camp with cum dripping from my tits, cum on my face, cum running down my body. That's their fantasy, right there. You'll have them eating out of your hand." Plus, hopefully they'll want to keep me in one piece, she shivered.

The captain stared open-mouthed for what seemed like an eternity, then finally nodded. He turned to his crew to explain Scarlett's request, and before she knew it she had a group of eight men surrounding her naked body, fists pumping cocks that were once again rock hard.

This time it took the men a little longer to cum and as Scarlett was waiting she distracted herself from the enormity of what she was about to walk into by studying each of the men's cocks in turn.

They varied considerably in both girth and length and she found herself fixated on one that, although not the longest, was thick and veiny with a deliciously large head. Its owner saw her staring at it, which spurred him on to pump his cock even more furiously.

She watched with barely concealed lust as it started to pulsate and a thick glob of cum arced through the air and landed just below her belly button. She continued to watch the head intently as the man emptied his balls over her body, then turned her attention to that first glob of cum, which slid down her belly until it mingled with her own juices as it slid into the folds of her cunt.

The eroticism of the man's release caused the other men to cum in short succession, and soon Scarlett felt cum hitting her body, face, hair and tits from all sides. As she felt the warmth all over her body she had a vivid image in her mind of what she must look like. She noted with satisfaction that, just as the last man was spent, the boat rounded a natural headland into a small cove where the rest of the camp were on the beach to meet them.

A gasp went through the crowd as the captain lifted her cum-covered body over the boat and onto a small jetty, and the men surged forward. Within a moment or two, Scarlett was surrounded by naked men with voracious hunger in their eyes. This is it, she gulped in anticipation as she felt the first hands reaching for her.

12