Bargis Have Arrived

Story Info
Sssh!!! The Bargis are coming! Maratha medieval erotica.
1.4k words
3.94
17.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1743. The Maratha Empire was expanding rapidly throughout the length and breadth of Hindustan. They had vanquished the once mighty Mughals, Rajputs and were the de facto masters of north Hindustan. The Nizam was a non entity in the south. But if there was one frontier that the Marathas wanted to breach then it was Bengal.

Bengal was the land of great Hindu saints and Hindu pilgrimage centres. But it was ruled by Islamic invaders since the 14th century. Hindus in the region faced immense discrimination and persecution.

When Alivardi Khan became the Nawab of Bengal in 1740 and drafted some of the harshest anti-hindu policies of the century, the hindu priests and intellectuals begged the Maratha leader Raghoji Bhonsale of Nagpur to invade Bengal and liberate them from foreign rule. He happily obliged.

The Marathas raised a large expeditionary force of 60,000 infantry and 40,000 cavalry. They started raiding Bengal every month. They plundered Muslim nobles land, factories and would carry Muslim women as booty. They became infamous for their Blitzkrieg tactics and were called "Bargi" by the local populace.

Within a few months they had reached the capital of Bengal, Murshidabad. They ransacked the outer parts of the capital. They were paid immense amount of gold, jewels and women by the Nawab before they agreed to retreat. They had captured various high ranking Muslim nobles women as prisoners of war. Among them was the Prime Minister of Bengal's daughter Sehnaz.

Sehnaz was a young lass of 19 years. She was a voluptuous young lady with the perfect curves, had hazel eyes, possessed long raven black hair that kissed her waist and a milky white complexion. Her busty buttocks was like cherry on top of a stellar cake.

On the way back towards their base, the Bargis halted at Medinipore to rest. The older and seasoned soldiers were busy strategising while the young were busy exploring the booty of war and relieving themselves.

One of the Bargis noticed Sehnaz. She was sitting inside a caravan. He grabbed her waist and pulled her out of the caravan. She tried to resist but in vain. He slapped her buttock hard.

"Aah!" cried Sehnaz as her buttocks buzzed. She was now a slave of the infidels. The thought abhorred her.

She now got to see the man. He was a bald, young man with a dashing moustache. He wore a white kurta and a white dhoti. His sharp features chilled her bones.

He now started undressing. He threw his kurta and started to strip Sehnaz. Sehnaz resisted fiercely. The man got agonized and tore her dress apart and hit her busty buttocks. She was now naked. She stood naked in front of an infidel marauder. She felt a strange pleasure.

He now started to lick her neck. She felt aroused. He then bit her ears. Sehnaz moaned in arousal. She was being slowly enslaved yet she felt amazingly splendid. He now started going down.

The man started licking Sehnaz's armpits. She found this gross. Yet slowly and steadily she found bliss in his tongue. His tongue was colonizing her one stroke at a time.

He pressed her breasts. He had never witnessed such fine breasts in Hindu women. He liked what he saw. He fondled them and played with them like a little kid plays with his toy.

He then took them into his mouth. He sucked them.

Sehnaz moaned, "Aah. Yes. That's right. Take me infidel. You like me right? Eat me you dark, dirty, uncouth bastard! Aah!"

These words emboldened the Bargi. He started devouring her breasts.

After devouring her breasts, she started licking her navel. When he had finally reached her cunt, he was incensed. He was in paradise it seemed.

Sehnaz on the other hand felt overwhelmed. She was his slave and hence had to comply with his every wish. But she was feeling strange thrill.

The pangs of pleasure was hitting her hard as he started licking her cunt and pushed his finger into her virginity. He finger fucked her till orgasm.

"Yeah infidel! Just like that! Devour me like your Gods relish each other!" she cried in pleasure.

She had multiple orgasms and with each one her body trembled. She was having a wild experience. Perhaps the best of her life.

The soldier then suddenly grabbed Sehnaz's buttock hard and spoke for the first time, "I'll desecrate your anus you filthy wench! I'll purify it with sacred Hindu seed."

Sehnaz was horrified at these words. Anal intercourse was the lowest form of mating. It meant total dominance over the female. But before she could protest she felt his hot prick getting shoved inside her anus.

The soldier had pushed his prick into her anus. He pushed it so hard that Sehnaz laughed like a maniac. He entered her fiercely, but with a strange kind of protective love.

"Oh Allah! aah! I'm in heaven! It's other worldly infidel, aah!" shouted Sehnaz on top of her voice in utmost pleasure.

The soldier continued to thrust his prick into her hole and each time his thrust increased in speed.

He was butt fucking her in an avant garde tempo. He was having the day of his life.

Sehnaz on her part, was enjoying too although she continued to play the damsel in distress.

"Fuck me you dirty, cow piss drinking, idol worshipping idiot! Is this all you have got? No wonder our men enslave your women all the time you filthy swine!" Sehnaz mocked the soldier. She wanted to incite him and maximise the pleasure.

It had the intended effect. The Soldier got red with fury and he plundered her like a barbarian while slapping her breasts.

"Aah I'm coming. Aah! Oh yes! Ya Ali! I'm here, I'm here! Give me your uncut prick! Aah," Sehnaz moaned in pure ecstasy. She was on the verge of a major orgasm.

Sehnaz cried in bliss and shouted gibberish in Persian as she came all over. The soldier too, flooded her anus with his seed and collapsed on her.

They both laid in the barn. Hours passed. There was total silence. Sehnaz would be the one to break it.

"What's your name soldier?" she asked in a serene voice.

The man answered, "I'm Bahadurrao of Nagpur. I'm the Deputy Commander of General Bhaskar Pandit."

Sehnaz spoke to him again, "You have taken my virginity soldier. Nobody would now accept me. My family won't and so wouldn't my co religionists. What would become of me now? Would I the daughter of the Wazir of Bengal be living from now onwards as a petty wench?"

There was a moment of silence.

Bahadurrao then spoke, "I've had intercourse with you lady. I didn't wanna hurt you. But you must understand my position. A man away from his family, from his village for months, engaged in warfare turns into a savage. He craves for flesh. I claimed my pound of it today in you. It is true that I have taken your virginity and hence as a pious Hindu, I'm responsible for your welfare."

He stopped for a moment and then continued, "Hence I declare that I will take you to my house. You'll be part of my household. You'll live like a women befitting your position."

Tears rolled down Sehnaz's cheek. Gone was the savage that had ravished her. What stood instead was a pious, responsible Hindu. The likes of which she had heard a lot about. She felt good after a long time.

Bahadurrao embraced her.

She said, "Thank you soldier. You've got a golden heart. Thanks."

They laid together till the first rays of dawn.

The Bargi and the Muslim princess reached Nagpur during fall. It took about 3 months to reach home. The Bargi had drawn closer to Sehnaz and became very fond of her. Sehnaz too was enchanted with Bahadurrao's character. He was the daring marauder who she had lost her body and now it seemed her heart too.

The Bargi would go on to marry Sehnaz after reaching Nagpur. She would go on to become one of his favourite wife and bear him many healthy children. Sehnaz converted to Hinduism and she adopted the name Saumyabai. An iconoclast turned polytheist, she'd go on to become a matron of various Hindu temples and educate herself in the Vedas and Puranas.

She doted on her husband and served his physical needs in a rather stellar manner. Their spark would never cease.

The Maratha raid in Bengal would continue till 1756 and devastate Bengal's countryside and the Nawab of Bengal. Eventually a peace treaty would be signed between the Marathas and the Nawab. The raids would result in a massive decrease in the population of Bengal. The Bargis would become a part of Bengali folklore.