Maratha King & Black Beauty

Story Info
Medieval Erotica about Hindu Maratha King & African Muslim.
1.3k words
4
12.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1753. Sindh is under the rule of the mighty Maratha empire. Bahadur Rao, the governor of Sindh was inspecting his province along with his cousin brother Vishwanath Rao. Bahadur was the son of a Rajput ruler & his Turkish concubine. He looked around as he continued riding his horse. Just a few months back, he captured Sindh for the Empire. He was honoured by the Peshwa himself & appointed as governor.

Bahadur was a tough man. He had both Rajput & Turkish blood running through his veins. He could be wonderfully generous & terribly brutal. He was feared & revered by all. His motto was, "Gold in peace, steel in war." He was a very handsome man in his twenties. He was bald like various high ranking commanders of the empire, had piercing blue eyes, had fair but hardened skin, a heavily muscular body, was six feet in height and unlike his contemporary Hindu rulers had a marvelous beard that could put the Vikings to shame. He was also a notorious womaniser.

He detested the Muslims. Although his mother was a Muslim, yet he felt disgusted at their sight. There were also historical reasons. Muslims had enslaved Hindustan until the Marathas threw the yoke of Islamic imperialism from the land. Although the Mughals & Sultans got vanquished yet there remained a good chunk of Muslim population in Bengal, Punjab & Sindh. He made sure that his Muslim subjects were not left at ease. Right from the day he conquered Sindh, he brought Hindu priests to convert his Muslim subjects to Hinduism. There was heavy resistance but success was happening slowly.

If there was one thing that Rao liked about the Muslims then it was the womenfolk. He had an appetite for Muslim women. He loved the Turkish, African & Persian Muslim women more than the Hindu women of his motherland. These women were fierce, strong willed, intelligent and highly skilled at pleasing men unlike the weary, shy & immature Hindu women. They could not quench his thirst. He would be completed by a Muslim women alone.

After defeating the Mughals & capturing Delhi, his soldiers plundered the city. He on the other hand inspected the Mughal emperor's stock of women. The Hindu women of the palace hailed Rao as saviour. He married them. But he was thirsty for the exotic Muslims. Then he saw a dark skinned beauty with long hair sitting in a corner of the royal court. She was a black beauty. With big breasts, firm buttocks she was wearing a Persian dress. He ordered the soldiers to bring her to his mansion as booty. She struggled as the soldiers grabbed her and took her away. While being taken away, she gave a stern stare to Rao. Rao's heart was aroused. He was excited by her gaze. Wild cat she was, he thought. From that moment he wanted to own her.

Rao came back to the present as his servant came running and told him that it's time to head back to the mansion as Queen Sofia was gonna give birth any moment. Rao and his brother rode away fast.

Although Rao had been able to acquire the black beauty, he wasn't able to own her body yet. All he learned was that the women was an African slave from Cairo who was the Mughal emperor's war advisor. She was a skilled warrior & deadly with the blade. An her name was Sofia Bukhari. Rao was thrilled to hear all this. He had finally met his match in the African beauty.

One day Rao went to Sofia's room. She was busy doing her evening prayers. Rao waited for her to finish. Once her prayer was over he went close to her and asked her if she wanted to chat with him. She looked at him with disdain. She looked the other way and started to walk away when Rao grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to himself. His prick was touching her abdomen. Rao was excited. For the first time he saw the face of the black beauty properly and was simply mesmerized. He also saw that the expression of Sofia had suddenly changed. She was clearly perplexed and even a little aroused. They could smell each others breath.

Rao leaned close to Sofia. He felt a resistance but a feign one. He went forward and kissed her cheeks. He then told her that he will take her with her consent as any pious Hindu would. Sofia was confused by this. She was habituated with being forced by men irrespective of religion but this man was different. He didn't wanna humiliate her. This made her feel good. Unknowingly she smiled. Rao then bid her adieu & left. Sofia spent the entire night thinking about Rao. He thought about his elegance, his voice, his fingers, his body, his breath & his prick. She realised that she had got wet. She started to finger herself until she climaxed. Spring had arrived it seemed.

Over time, Rao & Sofia came closer. They would often spar with each other. Rao would go on to hunting expeditions with Sophia & discuss war strategies. Although their proximity made Rao's wives red with envy yet they went on coming closer as poles of magnets do.

Rao's wish finally came true on Holi, the Hindu festival of color. The black beauty put color on his face & body with her tender hands. She also kissed his neck. Rao realised the hour of reckoning had finally arrived. He lift her in his strong arms and took her to his room. He tore her saree apart into pieces exposing her exotic body to Rao. She jumped on him like a wild cat and started scratching his shoulder while entangling her tongue with Rao's. Rao was shocked at her audacity. She was really her other part, he thought.

Rao slapped her buttock hard as she moaned & laughed. They were busy eating each other and feeling each other. Within no time Sofia went down on Rao and took his manhood in her mouth with her tender hands. She started rubbing his prick swiftly and sucking it voraciously. Rao was heavily pleased. She was a pro, he thought & smiled as she continued pleasing him. Rao ejaculated in her mouth within minutes and felt a tingling sensation at the tip of his prick. Sofia then squeezed his balls giving him a tingling sensation. He was overwhelmed.

Sofia had swallowed Rao's seed and he tasted mighty fine, she thought. Rao had now put his prick in between her breasts and started thrusting it. She liked it very much. Rao was a mighty lover, she thought. Then Rao started going down on her and finally reached her cunt. He then started licking her clitoris with his lusty tongue. He caressed his cunt in a smooth & slick manner as she came in his mouth. She tasted like some Arabic fruit he thought.

Rao then told that he will enter her body. Sophia told him to put a baby in her. Rao smiled cunningly. He then inserted his impatient, thick, uncut, infidel cock in the black Muslim. Sofia moaned in pleasure. Rao started thrusting her. With each thrust she moaned & begged for more. He went in & out. He increased his speed. She spoke in her native tongue saying gibberish. Rao was aroused more. He went for te kill. He climaxed with a thud & came in her like the Pagan God came into the Pagan Goddess. Sofia cried in ecstasy. She had a huge orgasm and bit Rao's shoulder hard. He gasped for air and collapsed on her.

Both of them laid together for hours. Night was arriving. Sofia then said if Rao loves her. Rao said yes. He told her how she was a marvelous experience in his life. He told her that she would be his forever. Sofia kissed his face and caressed his bald head.

At present Rao was sitting beside Sofia as she was going into labour.

After twenty minutes, Rao held the new born baby in his hand. Sofia smiled at him. The baby was their sign of love. They kissed each other and Rao praised Lord Shiva.