Barista: A Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I did. I understood. I knew precisely what she meant. Something slapped the front of me, pinning me to the oak tree. At the same time, the dried leaves shifted on the ground between us. Shanice's tits. They had grown, and were surging forward with persistence. The brown mounds had been set free from their athletic top, which was stretched like a spaghetti noodle and was laying in the leaves between our bodies.

Shnkt! GULP! Shnkt! GULP!

"Sh-sho bi-..."

Amazingly, my milk flow increased again. I knew for a fact it did because my nipples felt like they had caught fire. My mind trembled as my body offered itself to this growing girl like it had never done for me. My yield was so hard and fast that Shanice couldn't keep herself fully latched on. She held her mouth open, and a pure white pool of liquid filled her maw. She would swallow and try to drain it, but it would fill just as quickly as she could stomach it. Actually, it was like she wasn't even accepting my milk into her stomach. With each mouthful, I felt her weight pressing into me even harder. Her tits kept growing and growing, each cup of milk resulting in another cup size. More remarkable than how she was finding room for my heavy cream was how it was all pooling in her tits. As they grew, they bunched into each other and jiggled against me. It wasn't free and light like normal breasts, but weighty and squishy like a waterbed. My thighs rubbed together at the thought, my sexual fantasy turning into reality before me. Shanice was storing my milk in her tits.

"Sh-oh goo-... Gro-ng! Ng!" Shanice choked. I would take that to mean she was liking it.

Her tits swelled downward passing my thighs and knees. Eventually, they sagged to my shins and with quite the thud, they started spreading on to the ground. My legs were squeezing tight between them, two thin sticks projecting upward out of her sea of brown cleavage.

Finally, after almost an hour of constant milking, I felt a hollowness in my torso. My eyes had rolled back in my head long before that sinking sensation because of how amazing it felt having my nipples serviced by a human mouth pump. I felt hot all over, so hot that I could feel sweat forming on my arms and legs. As I came back to the present moment, my shoulders found new liberty. They could move without weight. I lifted my arms above my head to stretch and there was a lightness about it. My entire chest had been eased of its prior burden.

Below me was a rare sight: my tits in their G cup form. I know, that still seemed big but they were almost entirely empty, and that was a first. I could frolic around without feeling like a ticking milky timebomb for the first time in a long time - at least for the next few hours before they refilled. Then there was Shanice.

To my left and to my right, for several feet, there was caramel colored tit flesh. Sexy and full, each one of Shanice's breasts had ripples as she used her hands to slap at each one. Her make up was stained, tears from the strain of swallowing again and again for so long, but she looked proud of the accomplishment. That pride, her mature grin, her evident thrill in being physically transformed to be grander than any woman. Those were the reasons why I loved this girl.

"They've gotta be three feet each. How the hell do you store so much? I get it, you were pretty damned huge, but you aren't even half as big as I am. That's impossible!"

"Oh stop, you're mocha'n me blush," I smiled.

She gave me a tired look, but it was in good fun, I knew. "Still nervous? I'd like to think we've gotten pretty close," Shanice rolled onto the fronts of her tits, using them together like a set of beanbags, and kissed me on the cheek.

Really. She really kissed me. When she backed away, seductively swooning, she left a sugary sweetness on me just like she had her with her cocoa. That sweetness, the taste of my milk on her breath, was how I knew that I hadn't imagined it. I was pinned to a tree, caught between the cleavage of a girl I loved, snared by tits that I had inflated with my own milk.

"Got somethin' to say? You look like you've seen a ghost. Actually, you look like you're lookin' at your new bae; the one with the sloshing, milky funbags."

"I am," I sighed, so absorbed in the promise of this new life. "And I like it a latte."

12