Sarah's Space Sim

Story Info
Sarah goes on a fantastical trek through the stars.
24.5k words
4.32
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know brain-sims are illegal, right Iris?"

"Brain-sims aren't illegal, Sarah! They're just... not well regulated, is all. But c'mon, this is your birthday present!"

Sarah accepted the silver disc from her girlfriend's outstretched hand. She held it close, peering at the light refracting into rainbows on its surface.

"Are you sure it's safe?"

Iris beamed widely, barely able to contain her excitement.

"You know I spend my days studying them in the university's lab, so I think I'd know if they were unsafe! Look babe, I made this sim just for you. I promise you'll enjoy it," she said, giving Sarah a peck on the cheek.

Sarah leaned back on the couch, staring up at the nano-diode ceiling in their apartment. It was simulating a star field, giving the illusion of motion as stars whizzed by to the edges of the ceiling.

"All right, Iris. I'm game, but I've never run a sim before. Any advice for me?"

Iris brightened and took the disc back again. She loaded it into the holo-player in front of the couch, then clasped her hands giddily.

"Just try to have fun! And remember, the ship is counting on you!"

Sarah wasn't sure what to make of that, but she didn't have a chance to ask. Darkness crept in around the edges of her vision, and she blinked rapidly only to find herself elsewhere...

...with a pounding headache. Her eyelids opened and immediately closed again. She was in a bright room and the light was blinding. She blinked, rubbing her head, and as her eyes adjusted she realized she was lying down on a thin purple carpet. She groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes, and glanced about. Her headache quickly faded.

She was in a small circular room, large enough for only a few people. The walls were forged from a dark metallic material and were covered with soft-looking gray pads. There was a handrail at about waist height. Sarah was thankful for it, grasping it and pulling herself upright.

There was no obvious exit, as each of the padded walls resembled the others. Her eyes fell upon a small dark panel, which was presently blinking a single word in cyan-colored text: BRIDGE.

One of the padded walls slid away, revealing an exit into a much larger room. She gingerly stepped forward, still using the handrail for support, and couldn't believe her eyes.

The walls were covered with computer panels, monitors, and arrays of switches and buttons. Nearly a dozen stations around the room were all occupied. As she scanned the room in amazement, she noticed more than one unusual thing about the crew.

The dozen or so crew on the bridge were all young women about her age, each and every one of them astonishingly beautiful. There were blondes, brunettes, and even a red-head with her hair in a long ponytail. They all wore the same peculiar uniform, consisting of sturdy-looking dark boots with high heels and simple black pants. They wore nothing at all above their hips except for large pauldrons over their shoulders, leaving their torsos and breasts completely bare.

And such incredible breasts they were! Sarah marveled at the sight of so much jiggly, nude flesh, and in so much abundance: all of the girls had truly enormous chests with big, thick, delicious-looking nipples. Even the smallest among them, a girl sitting at a workstation on the far side of the room, had proudly exposed her own huge spheres, each larger than her own head.

The largest among them was just a few feet away, typing intently at a computer interface. She was a gorgeous blonde, sitting with her gigantic nude breasts completely filling her lap. They rose nearly to her chin level, filling all of the room between her chair and the computer panel, but she hardly seemed to notice any burden. She remained focused on the monitor in front of her.

It was the most erotic sight Sarah had ever seen, and she took a long moment to appreciate it. A dozen young women, each of them impossibly beautiful and freely exposing their huge, sexy breasts. Iris certainly knew just what she liked.

She felt a cool breeze against her skin and looked down at herself with a growing sense of incredulity. She was wearing a uniform much like the other girls: comfortable black heeled boots, simple dark pants, and nothing at all above her hips except for the pauldrons over her shoulders.

Her modest chest, each mound barely more than a handful, was completely exposed. She realized she had by far the smallest bosom among the beautiful crew, and despite the erotic allure of her surroundings, she started to feel self-conscious and sensed herself blushing.

The blonde girl sitting nearby with her titanic breasts in her lap stopped typing. She rested both of her arms atop her enormous nude chest and smiled.

"Captain on the bridge!" she called.

The bustle in the room went silent. All of the semi-nude young women turned and Sarah felt their eyes on her. She froze.

"Captain?" the blonde asked, her expression turning to concern. "Captain, are you alright?"

Sarah blinked slowly. The girl was about her age and had a long blonde ponytail that fell to her hips, pronounced cheekbones, and a sharp jawline. She was extremely pretty, even with her gorgeous features tinged with concern, and her tremendous nude breasts were by far the largest Sarah had ever seen.

She noticed a small circular pin on the girl's left shoulder-pad. Looking down and to her left, she counted four circular pins on her own shoulder-pad. The computers, the uniforms... was she on some kind of ship?

A growing realization started to build within her. There was something uncannily familiar about this place. She cleared her throat.

"As you were, everyone," she said sternly, overcompensating for her uncertainty.

The blonde girl blushed and looked away, quickly resuming her typing. The other girls turned back to their stations, although Sarah saw them all continuing to steal lewd glances at her.

"We've arrived in orbit ahead of schedule, captain," said a voice behind her.

Sarah spun around to see the girl with the red ponytail standing nearby, smiling at her. The girl's enormous nude breasts rivaled those of the blonde sitting nearby, and she bore them proudly, seeming not to notice any undue burden even as they lazily slapped together around her hips, completely obscuring her navel from view. Sarah noted three circular pins on the girl's left shoulder-pad.

The girl took two large steps forward, hefted her huge bosom with both arms, then took a third step ahead before Sarah could react, wrapping her enormous chest around Sarah's torso and, lowering her arms, capturing Sarah inside her cleavage as her huge perky bosom came to rest. She leaned in, giving Sarah a quick peck on the cheek, and leaned towards Sarah's ear.

"Maybe you'd enjoy a more... private briefing, captain," she whispered sultrily.

Sarah shivered from the hot breath on her ear, and the warm flesh around her entire torso felt wonderful. But she still had questions. How did she get onto this ship, and why was its crew addressing her as their captain?

She felt a warm, wet sensation. The hugely busty redhead had begun licking around her ear, making her shiver. This was all just too much, and she needed a moment to herself.

She pushed ahead, extracting herself from the fleshy prison, and glared around. There were no obvious exits, but a rectangular indentation in the wall nearby had a distinct coloring. Another distant revelation clicked in her mind, and she stepped over to it. A door whooshed open and she ran inside, grateful to see it again whoosh closed behind her.

It was a small office with an ordinary desk and chair, but the floor-to-ceiling glass wall was anything but: it revealed the dark void of space, replete with innumerable stars. But that wasn't what gave Sarah the most pause.

An alien planet loomed in the center of her view. It was covered with swirls of blues and greens and ample cloud cover, but she could tell right away that it wasn't Earth.

She was in a spaceship, far from home. She felt her anxiety building as she gazed through the window. She took a large step back towards the door, but her leg caught the edge of the couch. She fell backwards and rolled onto the floor.

"Oof!" she groaned.

"Are you all right, captain?" said Iris' voice.

Sarah jumped to her feet and whirled around, but no one was there.

"I'm fine. Iris, is that you? Where are you?"

"I'm glad you are well, captain. This is IRIS, the ship's autonomous Interactive Responsive Intelligent System," said her girlfriend's disembodied voice.

Suddenly everything came rushing back to Sarah. She wasn't actually in space, nor was she in any danger.

"Oh! Iris, this is your brain-sim!" she exclaimed, glancing around. "I'm impressed; it's so realistic!"

"The ship's database contains no information about brain-sim," said the computer flatly, in Iris' voice.

Sarah raised an eyebrow, then shrugged.

"Right, I guess it wouldn't. Okay, Iris, please display my service record."

A dossier appeared on one of the wall panels. It featured Sarah's picture and vital statistics, along with a number of more intimate details about her.

"Sexual orientation, breast size, fetishes and fantasies? Iris sure didn't leave anything out," she said in wonderment. That gave her an idea.

"Iris, show me the service records for the entire crew."

A great volume of data appeared, and she was astonished to discover a total of three hundred members of her crew. There was a full complement of engineering, medical, research, and command staff, plus her advisory group of the most senior officers from each division.

Her grin broadened as she scrolled through the data. Every member of the crew was female and attracted to other women. Their images showed a varied array of young faces, each girl more beautiful than the last. Their fantasies were numerous, and she was thrilled to see they all shared the fetishes she had confided in Iris, especially breast and nipple growth.

She sat in the chair behind the desk. Her anxiety faded and was soon replaced by a comforting sense of power and control. This was her private fantasy, and she had a crew of three hundred sexy nymphs ready to obey her every command.

"Iris, what is this ship?"

"This is the USS Lactiferous, flagship of the Clitoral League of Interstellar Travelers. Captain Sarah Smith in command," said Iris' detached voice.

Sarah rolled her eyes at this. Iris was too much sometimes.

"And what is the ship's mission?"

"To seek out sexy bodies and to boldly screw them silly, captain," came the computerized reply.

She laughed; Iris certainly wasn't subtle. She returned to the wall panels, excited to explore her fantasy, and pulled up the profiles of her most senior staff. She confirmed that her first officer, Commander Ashley, was the beautiful redhead whose breasts she had encountered on the bridge. Her eyes widened at the number next to the commander's bust measurement.

"One hundred standard units? What even is a standard unit?"

"The galactic standard unit is the unified measurement of breast size, adopted by treaty in 2275 at the Concordat of Brassiere, meant to put to rest once and for all the—"

"That's enough, Iris," Sarah said distractedly. She'd already moved on to the fetishes listed on Ashley's profile, but she didn't recognize some of the terms she was reading.

"Level 5 toe protocol?"

She was expecting another dry description in Iris' computerized voice, but instead she heard only what sounded like a door chime. After a moment, it sounded again.

"Ah... enter?" she said hesitantly.

The door slid open and Commander Ashley strolled into the room. She paused just inside the door, which whooshed closed behind her. She stood upright, bringing both arms up to heft both of her enormous nude breasts from underneath, bouncing them together around her hips.

She stared straight ahead at attention. She was every bit as gorgeous as the blonde with the ponytail, although her beauty was similarly tinged with concern.

"Permission to speak freely, captain?" she asked, her expression stern.

Sarah blinked, then remembered herself.

"Of course, commander."

Ashley relaxed, but kept both of her arms underneath her enormous bosom. She spoke rapidly, now and then raising one or both of her breasts for added emphasis.

"Captain, I'm concerned about your behavior on the bridge. It doesn't set a positive example for the crew."

Sarah stepped back, taking in her first officer's impossible figure. The redhead's body was toned and subtly muscular. Her breasts were colossal, their grand undersides slapping together around her hips with her slightest movements. Her nipples were incredibly thick and long, pointing lewdly several inches into the air, and Sarah couldn't imagine how she hadn't noticed them before now.

"What's your concern, Ashley?"

"The crew just saw you fleeing from a subordinate's embrace, captain. They need to see us together, not apart! You know I've been trying to institute more discipline around here, and that means you need to do your part to kiss, fondle, and fully service me and every other girl on this ship."

"You need me to do what?" Sarah blurted, staring wide-eyed at her.

"I need your touch on my breasts and nipples. I need your fingers deep inside me. Every one of those girls out there wants you to do the same! Make all of us yours, and show the crew how to service their captain," Ashley urged, her voice dropping into a sultry whisper.

Sarah's fingers curled into a fist. It was a dangerously sexy mission, and she was ready to accept it.

"You're damned right, Ash. Those girls need me," she said, her eyes narrowing, but something was bothering her. She glanced down at the small mounds on her bare chest.

"Say, I've been wondering something. Why are the crew's breasts so large?"

Ashley blinked at her.

"Because you ordered it, captain. Every girl on the Lactiferous has completed Dr. Masher's treatment. Well... everyone except for you, that is," said Ashley. She again grasped both of her huge bare breasts, hefting them upwards and forward for emphasis.

"Right," said Sarah, rubbing her head. "And the uniforms? Aren't they a bit... revealing?"

"CLIT standard issue. All crew are expected to expose their breasts at all times. Captain, are you feeling alright?" Ashley replied, her voice again tinged with concern. "Why don't you suck on my nipples for a while? That always seems to make you feel better."

"I... thanks Ash. I just have a headache, is all."

Ashley squinted, then continued her briefing.

"Our mission is first contact with the colony below, a responsibility that falls to you, ma'am. But we've only just arrived in orbit, and you're in no condition to lead this mission. You should visit the medical bay, where Dr. Masher will explain more. We can wait to make contact until you're back."

Sarah straightened up. It was time to fully embody her role. Iris and Ashley were right: the ship and its crew were counting on her. She strolled past Ashley, through the doorway back onto the bridge.

"With me, commander," she intoned, and Ashley followed.

The moment they stepped onto the bridge, Sarah turned around and pinned Ashley against the wall.

"Present your breasts, Ashley," she purred, and the commander did just that, hefting her naked chest with both arms and grinning widely as she awaited her captain's orders.

Sarah gestured, and Ashley spread her huge chest wide to allow Sarah to step inside it once again. Sarah felt the delightful warmth of Ashley's flesh pressing in around her nude torso from all sides. Their lips met, and they lost themselves in each other.

One by one, the bridge crew began to notice the steamy make-out session in a corner of the room. Some of them bit their lips while trying to focus on their workstations, while a few of the younger girls were unable to focus and brought one or both hands to their exposed bosoms, squeezing their own breasts and nipples as they whimpered with arousal.

Sarah extended her tongue and was pleased to see Ashley quickly slurp it between her lips and begin sucking on it. The captain reached backwards through Ashley's cavernous cleavage, her arms emerging to grasp the commander's thick nipples in both hands. She squeezed them tightly.

Ashley gasped around Sarah's tongue. She melted into her captain's arms and struggled for a moment to remain standing. Sarah felt the great weight of Ashley's breasts lurching her to the side, and she grinned as she momentarily released Ashley's thick teats in favor of helping her first officer stand upright once more.

Ashley released Sarah's tongue and placed a series of quick wet pecks on Sarah's lips.

"I'm sorry, captain, but you caught me by surprise! I promise I'll be more prepared next time," she whispered.

Sarah stepped backwards, extracting herself from between Ashley's huge breasts.

"See to it that you are, commander," she grinned, and turned around.

The entire bridge crew gasped and immediately turned back to their workstations. Sarah pretended not to notice, chuckling to herself.

She strolled across the bridge towards the lift where she had first entered. She had planned to visit the medical bay, but she realized that she didn't know the way.

She turned to the young girl sitting nearby who had first greeted her.

"You there, Ensign Blonde."

The girl looked up at her, smiling. She again stopped typing and moved both of her arms to rest atop her lap-filling bosom.

"Captain?" she asked in a sweet, almost sing-song voice.

Sarah smirked at her; this nymph was clearly turned on and wanted some attention from her commanding officer.

"State your name and breast size."

"Ensign Charlotte Chestwell, ma'am. My breast size is one hundred thirty standard units."

Sarah's eyes widened. This girl was bustier than Commander Ashley, and by no small margin either. Here was an opportunity to solve one problem and indulge herself at the same time.

"Impressive. You will escort me to the medical bay, ensign," Sarah said, and held out her hand.

Charlotte's expression brightened and she quickly rose to her feet despite the enormous size of her bosom. It was a movement that she had clearly practiced, Sarah thought, no doubt part of the crew's efforts to please its captain.

Sarah put one arm over Charlotte's shoulder and held her close, enjoying the warm flesh of Charlotte's huge left breast pressing into her bare skin across most of her torso.

"You have the bridge, commander," she said over her shoulder. A moment later, she and the ensign disappeared into the lift.

Inside the lift, the ensign spoke aloud their destination and was immediately pushed against the wall by her captain. Sarah leered at Charlotte's enormous nude breasts, which hung below her hips, obscuring her entire torso and even her groin from view. She was by far the bustiest girl Sarah had ever seen, and Sarah resolved at that moment to fully embrace this fantasy.

"Ensign, tell me about yourself and your fetishes while I suck on your big nipples," Sarah ordered. She dropped to her knees and quickly slurped one of the blonde's thick teats into her mouth.

"I grew up on a farm in Iowa, but I, ooh, had always wanted to see the stars, mmm," she moaned, loving her captain's intimate attention to her sensitive teats.

"So I made sure to join CLIT on my eighteenth birthday! I'm just out of basic training, with a focus on linguistics, and I'm so thrilled to be posted on the Lactiferous at just twenty years old!"

She paused, letting out a guttural moan of delight as Sarah switched to sucking on her other big nipple. She knew her captain was counting on her, and she did her best to follow her orders despite the increasingly powerful sensations coming from her big chest.

123456...8