All Comments on 'Barn and Beyond Ch. 06'

by 4mnowhere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Wow! Anyone who's ever been bullied knows that feeling of dread that comes whenever you see the person responsible. I can't imagine the anxiety that Sky felt seeing Liam at that window, having also been raped and nearly beaten to death. I'm now absolutely positive that had Gabriel not come into his life when he did, that had he survived that beating, he would have ended up taking his own life after his father died. Emotionally, this is one of the most powerful stories I've ever read.

Cane23Cane235 months ago

Sky has heavy trauma after years of abusing and molesting. He needs some professional help to start healing. Gabriel is great support, but he is not enough, this is job for psychologist.

I've been surprised when Sky saw Liam out of window. Does it mean that Liam and Yuri are still fugitives? What happened to Roy, he helped Sky finally, but he was still accomplice in crime. Let's not forget that he was holding Sky's arms while Liam molested him.

Did Sky stay in contact with Casey? She was his childhood friend and I'm surprised she hasn't showed and offered some sort of comfort to Sky.

4mnowhere4mnowhere5 months agoAuthor

Thank you

4mnowhere4mnowhere5 months agoAuthor

I am working on another story Cane3 ,where professional help for traumatic events is a major storyline. In B&B some of the events like therapy, medical assistance and etc. is in the background and the storyline is interactions with Gabsky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous