The Janitor

Story Info
My first sexual experience in college was with an older man.
1.7k words
4.58
9.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2004 and I was finishing my freshman year of college. I was blessed back then with a smooth, hairless chest, boyish good looks, and a sex drive that almost put me on academic probation. I spent most of my free time surfing porn online, and since my room mate dropped out early in the year, I was one of the few to have a room all to himself.

I had chosen to go to school a good distance away from my parents, so when Christmas break rolled around, I decided to stay in the dorms and get caught up on late assignments (late because of the batin') instead of driving home.

The dorms were eerie with nobody living in them. On my floor I think I was the only one there. The quiet was just what I needed, and before long I cranked out about half of my late assignments and was feeling pretty good about myself. Seeing porn and video games on my horizon, I took a quick walk to the gas station to get an energy drink, something I used to partake in, and a burrito. It's amazing to me that I didn't pack on 50 lbs that year the way I used to eat.

On my way back I noticed a janitor cleaning the carpets in the lobby. He seemed surprised to see me, and I waived and walked by. He was older probably in his mid 60s or early 70s, pudgy, and obviously didn't expect to run into anyone at that time of night over the holiday, as he was dressed in a stained t shirt and tattered gym shorts.

I didn't really give him another thought and got back to my room to finish my last couple assignments.

The carpet cleaner was really loud, and the previous quiet that was so conducive to my productivity earlier was dashed with the ever loudening hissing of the machine as he moved to clean the carpet in my wing. I decided that I could use a shower anyway and took a break from my homework.

I grabbed my shower caddy, a change of clothes and my towel. I decided to get naked and wrap my towel around me for the short walk across the hall to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to carry my dirty clothes back.

As soon as I walked into the hallway the steamer stopped and I felt the janitor's eyes on me as I walked, bare chested and covered by my towel to the bathroom. I felt something stir in me, enjoying the exhibitionist feeling of his gaze on my young body.

I gave him a half nod and walked into the bathroom. The men's bathroom in the dorms were mostly open-concept. There were a row of stalls on one end of the bathroom with a half wall containing urinals on one side and sinks on the other separating the stalls from the showers. The sinks and mirrors were on the shower side of the wall. The showers were a series of stalls with curtains for privacy.

I stepped into one of the showers right in the middle of the row and turned on the water. As I waited for it to warm up I hung my towel on the hook between stalls. Standing in the nude in the public bathroom felt nice and a little exciting. I stepped in the shower and decided not to close the curtain as I felt there was a good chance I would not be bothered.

While washing my hair I thought I heard a knock at the door, but I couldn't be sure. As I rinsed the shampoo I heard the hinges on the door squeak and the rolling of a mop bucket on the floor. I hurriedly finished rinsing and looked out into the room. The old janitor was ringing the mop in the bucket and trying his best to sneakily watch me in the reflection of the mirror over the sink.

I quickly closed the curtain out of reflex, but then I felt my cock flush with blood and start to rise. This old guy was obviously turned on by me, that felt good. At this point I was not getting any action with the ladies, as I had yet to figure out how to muster the courage to actually talk to one. Some attention was nice, and while I hadn't really explored the bisexual part of me at that point, I was aware that it was laying dormant within me, waiting to be fed.

With a raging erection and a racing heart I opened the curtain about a quarter of the way, closed my eyes and leaned against the back of the shower. My hand slowly stroking my cock. After a few seconds I took a peek without fully opening my eyes to see if he was watching. He had stopped mopping and was standing, still looking at the mirror, and was rubbing his cock thru his pants. I couldn't see how big his cock was, but judging by how far his arm moved with each stroke it looked big... bigger than mine.

I felt myself on the brink of cumming so I slowed down and tried to extend the experience. I took my soap and lathered up my cock and slowly washed it with my foot on a stool in the shower to give him a better angle.

Suddenly he walked toward the door. I thought he was about to leave, but he then took out his key ring and locked the deadbolt! He seemed more confident now, and I immediately felt in over my head. I watched as he slowly peeled his stained t-shirt off and dropped his shorts. We were both naked now, and all that was separating us was a thin partially open shower curtain.

My already racing heart went wild, and my eyes must have been huge, as I watched his enormous cock bob up and down as he walked towards me. His eyes gazing into mine. A man possessed.

I dropped to my knees, not out of fear but out of a primal urge to submit to this clearly dominant man. I suddenly felt guilty for teasing him. It was fun I was having at his expense. Did I now owe him something?

He stopped at the entrance to the shower and wordlessly opened the curtain. His cock was inches from my face. I didn't know what to do. What does he want? I looked up at him, his eyes were filled with lust. He wanted me. He wanted to use my young body.

"Like what you see? I like what I see." he said in a deadpan voice, his cock jumping erratically in front of my eyes.

I was speechless. There was nothing I could say, but I did blurt out a quiet "i'm sorry". He looked down at my rock hard cock and knew what I didn't at that point. I was ready.

Gently but firmly he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards his cock. My mouth opened up to receive it and I quivered in excitement as I felt its girth slide past my lips and over my tongue. For the first few seconds I had no idea what to do, but I guess at some point I figured I better do something so I tried to think about what would feel good to me and I did it to him.

He guided my head back and forth with his big hand, my forehead pressing against his soft belly. I'll never forget the musty smell.

It felt like hours, but was probably only 15 minutes. I sucked his cock with the shower soaking both of us until he came in my mouth. He seemed to cum forever. Thick spurts of salty cum filled my mouth and I attempted to swallow all of it, but a little bit made it's way out the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin. I wiped it up with my hand and used it to lube my cock. i was so close to cumming. He watched me stroke submissively on my knees for a moment, then pulled me up by my arm and got on his knees.

I hadn't anticipated reciprocity for my blow job and you could tell this wasn't his first time. It was my first blow job and to this day the best I've ever had. He somehow kept me on the brink of orgasm for at least 10 minutes. When I finally came he swallowed every drop.

Then it got awkward.

He stood up his cock now rock hard again and had me turn around and face the wall. I felt helpless and obeyed. My submissive side was in full gear. I thought I was about to be fucked, but instead he just rocked his cock between my ass cheeks as he held my smooth body against him. His hands wandered all over me and he nibbled on my ear and neck, whispering "thank you" and "god you're sexy".

Now my cock was starting to harden again, now over my post nut clarity I was ready to continue this experiment.

I dropped to my knees again but he stopped me.

"Let's go to your room."

I gathered my things and followed him, completely naked across the hall to my dorm room. We must have been a sight to see as we stood outside my room door with erections as I punched in my door code.

Once inside he lay on my futon, legs wide open and I knelt to take his cock in my mouth but he pulled me up and onto his body and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

We made out as he stroked us both until he could tell I was about to cum again and then he guided my head down to his cock.

"Don't cum yet." he told me. It was a command. He knew he could. At that point he owned me.

I don't know why, maybe it was the BDSM porn I had been consuming, but I answered "yes Sir."

I took his cock in my mouth and looked up at him as I sucked. "Good boy."

At that moment I knew there would be no more homework completed that weekend.

My cock twitched and I could feel precum leaking out as he stroked my hair and fed me his big dick.

"You're a good little cock sucker."

I came.