Barn and Beyond Ch. 09 FInal

Story Info
Final Chapter.
4k words
4.76
1.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Final:

I put the ring on my man in front of Detective Hale and the hospital waiting room full of strangers. I would have done it on the freeway or a gas station washroom, as long as it was Sky, it was perfect. Detective Hale invited himself for the wedding and offered his pastor to officiate the wedding. We accepted everything he said, he was the one who got Sky to me, asked him to stay with me when I didn't have the courage to and also I wanted to get Sky home to our bedroom.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other in the drive back home, I almost parked in the side of the road but I didn't, wanting our first time to be special and in our room and not in the backseat of my SUV. That's for some other time.

We reached home and I jogged to the passenger side as he was getting down and picked him up making him laugh and carried him to the door. The fire department had cleared the Barn off gasoline and now the property was empty again, besides us as Rusty was currently at the Vet hospital for an overnight observation stay.

He opened the main door still in my arms and even though I have picked him up multiple times, I wondered how light he is, I benched pressed more than him. I threw him over my shoulders as soon as we were in and kicked the door shut and Sky threw away his loafers. I lightly spanked him which made him giggle and that got me crazy hard and horny for him. I carried him up the stairs and midway he started kissing my back and neck, basically touching and kissing wherever he could reach. The playful spanking turned into caressing and foreplay by the time we reached our bedroom.

I deliberately rubbed him on me as I drew him down and attacked his lips trying to avoid the cut on the lower left lip. He started to take off his t-shirt but I continued to kiss him through the material not able to stop myself. He went down and unbuttoned my jeans fly as I took off my jacket and shirt.

Sky is a small extremely well formed and beautiful man and I am a big buff oak tree, it always scares me that I will hurt him with my hands or suffocate him when we sleep in each other's arms but today I was too turned on to consciously trying to be gentle. As soon as he unbuttoned me, I stepped back, removed my shoes, socks, jeans and underwear in record breaking speed and almost shoved me in his mouth. He looked up at me with his doe brown eyes and I got back to earth and slowed down but he didn't, he went for it like my madness had got transferred to him. Taking me deep in his throat, his nose in my shaved pubes, tonguing my underside. He was liberated and free from his past, having stood up to his attackers and seeing them been battered by his man.

I got down to his level and kissed him again deeply, trying to avoid the cut but he again was way more passionate than me, inhibited. He sucked at my tongue and merged our bodies together, holding me tightly with his hands locked around my neck and moaned, "Gabriel"

His voice short-circuited my senses, something about the way he said my name made me fall in love with him all over again. "You taste like expensive gelato, you know with a hum of something exotic as an after taste." Sometimes I didn't understand his compliments but if he was naked and kissing me then it's all good.

"And your scent, even when I didn't know you were holding me through the night and I didn't remember much in the morning, your scent lingered with me, like an intoxicant making me want more and after some days that's all I remembered, your scent." With that he gently pushed my arm up and licked my underarms, once and then again.

"Babes..." I moaned, his light stubble tickled a bit and I discovered that part of me had a direct wiring to my dick which now was leaking like crazy and so hard it was painful.

I presented him my other underarm and he looked up and smiled, "You like that huh?" and licked it.

I was far away to form any intelligent words now, so I laced my fingers in his hair and kissed him, now unable to take any conscious decision of missing the wound. I tasted blood and shared it with him, released his lips, licked his wound and kissed him again.

"You!... I want you." I whispered and moved down his body kissing whatever part of his skin I found, his chin, his Adams apple, chest, abs, belly button, took off his pants and kissed his shaved pubs, his dick, balls and finally his hole. I had watched videos to learn how it was done but when I reached the spot I did what came to me instinctively and repeated on whatever he moaned on. If my scent was intoxicating for him then his taste was my elixir. I kissed, sucked, bit, tongued and ate him, kissing and lightly biting the scar making it mine. He giggled when my dark stubble tickled his sensitive skin and I teased him even more, all sounds he made egging me further.

I reached his mouth and paused if he was okay to kiss me after what I have been eating but he covered the distance and licked his taste off my tongue. He raised his knees and parted them bringing me between his thighs, I kissed his forehead and his eyes and tentatively pushed myself in him, it slipped in, just a few inches but he was slick and ready for me.

He moaned again, "I am yours Gabs, please make me yours." Sky bothered his lower lip with his teeth as I pushed a bit more and the head slipped in and lodged itself in him, both of us whimpered and I waited, he was small and me big, it was too tight and I suddenly panicked, worried I had hurt him.

"Babes are you all right? We can stop if it hurts, we have our lives together, we can stop anytime you want, and I can wait my whole life for you." I brushed the hair off his face and kissed him on his nose and upper lip, still lodged into him, rock hard but motionless.

"I have a lubricant in the drawer and condoms, or we can stop", I offered when he didn't respond.

His response was simple, he arched his back and pushed himself on me, taking half of me in him and moaned, "More, I want all of you." I closed the remaining distance till I was in him completely, my pubes touching him. "You are mine, I am never letting you go!" I raised him off the ground and hugged him to me.

Now he was speechless, unable to open his eyes, his mouth slightly open, breathing hard, his fingers and hands moving on my back, his legs folded and limp, but he was moving on me, undulating his hips on me. We made love till I came in him and he between us. I picked him up and took him to our bed and we did it again, him riding me and cumming on me. We slept in each other's arms and did it again somewhere in the night, both of us half awake, me spooning him from behind, his leg on my left thigh giving me what I needed from him, I bit his neck leaving my mark on him, love bites I intended to cover his body with through our life, a hundred love bites and hickeys to every one of the hurt marks on him.

We showered together and did it again in the morning. Went to work on the B&B checking and rechecking each rooms which was now completely booked for the season, then came back to our house for lunch and did it on the kitchen counter, like I wanted to the first time I saw him there with the pan.

In the evening the ladies were back with our wedding plans and them going all crazy on our matching rings, posting a quick 30 sec video on it making us show our rings and making a heart sign between us, it made me cringe and Sky smile and blush. We announced our wedding date 3 months later on the day of our B&B opening.

I had only one input to our wedding which was really important to me and had to be a secret. The group now included Larry, Sky's best man who loved the idea.

The trial was more difficult for Gabriel than me. He excused himself and left the court room when the pictures of me were displayed for the Jury, the burn and bite marks, the bruises and the blood and wounds of the night I was raped, also the night I and Rusty were attacked at the barn. When I was put on the stand, I didn't feel any anger, resentment or self-pity to see my pictures.

My life was now divided into two, before and after Gabriel and Rusty. This was before them, they had healed me and I just wanted justice to be served. I recounted my years from the day I walked on the 16th street after my 15th birthday to the night I was raped and the day in the barn were we were almost killed.

"I just want everyone to know that I am fortunate to find that man who walked out because he couldn't see my pictures, he feels guilty for not meeting me when I was fifteen and stop the abuse I had to endure but everyone out there who are facing this may not be that lucky. These two here, picked up a poor weak gay kid off that 16th street and destroyed him, but I was saved and loved, though I hope and pray every abused kid finds what I did in the end, but I know I am blessed. Please let those kids there be safe, don't let these people touch and abuse them and steal their lunch money. Please stop them."

The defence attorney asked my statement to be taken off records because it was an personal inference and not facts, but I felt light to say what I felt. I know I was one dammed lucky man to find my Gabriel.

I found my man, pacing the corridor working up a thin layer of sweat, uncomfortable in his grey business suit, the arms and back pulled to seams on his muscular body, his pink shirt sticking to his pecs. I went to him as he turned and hugged him, pushing my hands under his jacket and locking them at his waist, his breathing softened and he held me to him, his hands on the back of my head and my waist under my beige suit.

"I am lucky, that's what we need to tell the jury, not the other way around." he said angrily and I hugged him tighter, drawing his closer.

"Those fuckers get a defence lawyer! What is this state defending them for?" I didn't respond, pushed my face to his bicep and took a deep breath taking in his scent and lightly kissed his chest. I could feel him stirring in those sexy grey suit pants.

"Will I get arrested if I fuck you on a courtroom floor in front of all these people?"

"We can check." I said and kissed his pec again.

He was presented as a decorated soldier who had taken bullets for his country's pride, who was sworn to protect and defend and which he did when he found a battered and raped kid on his property. A ten seconds body cam video was played, Gabriel holding on to me covered with his jacket, parts of me masked but the red smudges enough to show my state. The prosecutor, showcased what Liam and Yuri was trying to destroy by showing my work on the B&B, the landscape, my grades and paintings. The closing statement saying how an American Hero had come to rescue.

The defence, showed pictures of Liam and Yuri's battered to prove that law was not to be dished out like this.

"I am been trained to protect this land and every person on it and any other land or people my great nation tells me. This is the only way I have been trained and know to react in hand to hand combat. I would do this for anyone in this room if they were tased and tied and about to be burnt alive, and that man..." he pointed at me, "...is my husband to be, I have sworn to protect him with my life, till death do us part and I will stand in between anything and anyone who thinks of hurting him."

There was no follow up question once the nerve on his neck and forehead popped and a pulse on his jaw started ticking.

Roy had turned witness and was brought in to testify. He was also a victim like me but he chose to be part of the group unlike me who resisted.

"Sky got up every day, dusted his clothes and went to school even after we dropped off, he went to work to earn a living and continued to visit his Dad every night, him not giving up pissed them. I was in awe of him but too weak to fight physically like his husband or like him silently, so I joined them to stop the abuse and they did. They picked on kids but were the most brutal with Sky because they couldn't break his spirit. They had planned to rape and kill him on his high school prom but he didn't show up, so they picked him that day to finish the job. I didn't get in the van that night after making the 911 call for Sky, I ran away and hid till I heard what happened at the barn, so I went to Detective Hale. I am sorry Sky! but I am weak and I am trying to be better." He started crying and my heart went to him, he had contributed to save me too, but I didn't know. I smiled at him, tears flowing for the first time in these 3 days, Gabriel leaned in to hug me from behind the pew.

Both were found guilty of abuse of minor, rape and two counts of attempt to murder and were awarded double 20 years in prison each. Roy was given 2 years of community service and request was made for therapy. And for me, I was anyway free of those days of abuse but today I felt like a new man for my man. That night we celebrated a new life without any baggage, just the three of us, me, him and Rusty.

The wedding day for me was overshadowed by the nervousness of opening day. As I concentrated on getting everything right for our first season, Gabs had plunged himself head-on for the wedding, nothing in the world was more important to him.

His Dad came two weeks before the wedding and opening day and gave me a peep of a future grey fox Gabriel. He was happy and chatty around me and hugged his son constantly. He also got into the wedding fever like Gabs and Larry, leaving me and the girls to manage the opening.

Kenji and Andrea flew in 8 days before the day and they brought in more sunshine to the event. Andrea was warm and hands-on. When she hugged me at the driveway, I started crying making her cry as well, it was like meeting my mother who really loved me. She smothered Gabriel with hugs and kisses.

The Petersons got into a group hug, Papa held his hands out for Kenji and me to join, one big family huddled together. I was surprised with a 20th Birthday party with everyone there at the new restaurant we had built behind the outhouse, joined by 10 new staff members and our Hotel Manger Christin.

Gabriel appointed a security team run by his army best friend Wilfred and I offered a part time front desk job to Roy.

Kenji became the star of the show for our social media girls.

Bonnie, Indira and Alex were thrilled to have a good looking Japanese man with fluent English and a guitar to be part of their campaign and he was made to pose and sing with his guitar or Andrea or both all over the property. He was a good sport and obliged.

He was older to all of us and had that big brother vibe about him that comes with Asian upbringing and it was the first time, Gabriel went to someone for constant advice and acceptance and it made me and Andrea feel so happy.

Kenji and Andrea wanted to check with us to set a wedding date in Japan, so that we can travel and be a part of it. We decided on a date after our first opening season.

I and Gabriel were forbidden from seeing each other a day before our wedding and I realised that this was the first day in almost a year I have been away from my man. Even if we were working at separate parts of the property, we would ensure to at least look at each other once in a couple of hours and smile. So the day was extremely difficult for me and made me not wanting to live a day apart from him.

On the same night Kenji celebrated a Japanese tradition of Yuinou, where Larry as my family member and my best man was presented with an envelope full of money. Larry loved that tradition and wanted me to get married every year to Gabriel.

Alex, Bonnie and Indira were my Grooms ladies, Andrea was Gabriel's Best Woman, with Kenji, Papa and Wilfred as the Groom's men.

On the day of the wedding, my suit was kept on the bed, a black tux, sky blue shirt with a matching bow tie. I smiled, he heard me babbling in my sleep and remembered. Larry came in and helped me get ready and put a white rose with some small wild flowers in my lapel.

"I brought you this bro, Alex said it's a boutonnière, she googled it and it's supposed to ward off bad luck and evil spirits. You are the brother I didn't have Sky and I am really privileged to be your best man." he hugged me tightly. "See you are making me sappy and ruining my macho image. Let's get you in those uncomfortable black leather shoes quickly, we have a wedding to attend."

As I walked to the barn with my entourage, I instantly knew what the whole secret wedding prep was about. The balloon arch, the store bought but artistically used decorations with fairy lights in the entrance screamed PROM.

I smiled and shed tears at the same time, the only thing repeating in my mind was how much I loved Gabriel.

The inside was decorated in a theme of sky blue and black with the same white roses and wild flower arrangement as my boutonnière. There was streamers and balloons tied to each chair and a photo booth in the corner but everything became a blur when I looked up and saw Gabriel waiting at the make shift stage for me, his hands in front of him,looking at me. He was wearing a Blue Tux with black shirt and bow tie with the same boutonnière on his lapel. I walked up to him and stood on the stage unable to take my eyes off him.

The officiator, recommended by Detective Hale, who was seated in the front row with his family, started his speech on love and how it conquers all but I comprehended only snippets of it, my whole being focused on Gabriel as his on me.

I snapped out of it when the officiator said if we have written our vows and will like to say it and realised all eyes were on me.

I cleared my throat and gathered my thoughts, everything in the barn coming back to focus, the family, the friends and Rusty dressed in a matching blue and black dog coat.

"Gabs, I didn't know if I could ever be happy or deserved it before I met you. I thought my life will end with hatred and violence..." my voice broke as I tried to choke back my tears.

Gabriel held each of my hands in his, "You don't have to do this babes. We can get married and live out our vows." His eyes shining, his voice hoarse.

"I want to." I said as he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"I thought my life will end with hatred and violence, but it didn't. When I thought it was the last moments of my life, I heard my saviour barking at my attackers and a light moving towards me. That light was you, is you and always will be. You are the sun who lit this Sky, who had lived his life in darkness. You held me when I hated this body and loved me when I thought I was unlovable. I was destined to be brought to this barn and meet you, so Gabriel Austin Peterson, I will never let you run alone, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."

Everyone clapped and Larry whistled and slapped my back but I was looking at Gabriel, the tears refusing to stop as he kept wiping them away with his fingers.

"I was alone even when surrounded with people who loved me. I was alone when I was serving this nation with my brothers at arm. I was alone when I took bullets in battle and didn't die from it. I was alone in this world, in my life and in this barn till you showed up. You showed me how someone can love after facing so much hate. You showed me it is okay to open up and give even if you have little. After you found me, I reached my destination. Sky Michel Perez, will you be my Prom Date for life, in sickness and in health, till death do us part."

More claps from everyone and Andrea hugged Gabriel now sobbing openly, till Kenji pried her off him.

"You have your rings to exchange?" the officiator asked clearing his throat.

"We are wearing them." Gabriel showed it to him and everyone giggled.

"I thought Rusty there was your ring bearer with his cute suit."

"Ah, no he is more like joint custody." I said and there was another wave of giggles, lifting the mood of the wedding. We quickly removed the rings, exchanged it and then put them on each other again.

12