Barn and Beyond Ch. 09 FInal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally that we have the rings back were they belonged, you can kiss your husband but not too much we have children in this wedding." He grinned.

I kissed my husband like he was the last piece of cake I get to eat before a yearlong diet program, he tasted of mint, sweet and that hum of exotic Gabriel flavour and I wanted more, till both the grooms party pulled us apart and we did a big show of being pulled in opposite direction in a fake tug of war.

The fun and prom mood of our wedding continued through the evening party where all the B&B guest were also invited. It was covered by Alex and campaigned making it live forever.

Our wedding picture is placed on the living room mantle place, the picture wall of the B&B reception area and our bedroom, with us in the photo booth with Gabriel holding me from behind both laughing and Rusty sitting like a good boy at our feet, our rings shining on the fingers laced together and a big banner on the top that read the theme of our Prom Wedding, Barn and Beyond.

12