Baron of Hell

Story Info
Boy is taken by a horse demon to worship monster cock.
6.3k words
4.47
24.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note.

This is an old story I had in my back loge that I decided to clean up and put on here. Let me know what you think.

I know there are errors in the story, but I don't mind having some feedback back. All criticism is welcome. I hope you enjoy.

Fair warring this is very dirty

All characters are 18 years or older

Tags- Femboy, feminization, Beast, non consensual, mind break, body morphing, horse cock, size difference, monster, demon, magic, pet play, dominated sissy, humiliation, horse, cross dressing, kidnapped, pheromone play.

**************

I was asleep when a blinding purple light woke me up. Above me was what looked like a glowing portal. Then all of a sudden I felt it suck me in straight from my bed. When I woke up. I was in some dark rock looking cave. With the only light being some torches on the walls. When I tried to stand up I heard something breathing hard in the shadows.

What walked out of the shadow was a hulking beast. 8 feet tall, pure yellow eyes. A horses head with demonic pitch black horns. And massive equine looking cock, and balls almost the size of my head.

"Hello my new toy." The beast spoke with a deep monstrous voice that shook my soul.

"I have been watching you. I chose you specifically. I have seen you teased at school by your bullies and just submit to them like a cowered. I have noticed you're the weakest boy you know. Never hitting puberty like the other boys. Mater of fact it seems it had the opposite affect on you. So small and delicate, smooth and flawless skin, big puffy pink lips and long blond hair.

Not to mention those beautiful big beautiful blue eyes of yours. You can't wear normal boy clothes because of you small waist and huge bubble butt and baby barring hips. So sometimes you have to get girls clothes which only Accentuate your curvy figure more." It spoke while it's glowing eyes roamed my body with wicked Interest

"Oh yes! you hate being what you are. And I love that about you. It's what I feed on your embarrassment. Your shame. Your fear. And that's why I chose you, because I am going to make it so that you grow addicted to those feelings. So that I can feast off you for all eternity."

Then he snapped his fingers, and suddenly body and cloth started to glow. My hair went up into pigtails. My shirt shrunk and turned into a white crop top. My pants also shrunk but it went further and turned Into a white mini skirt that didn't barley covered my fat ass.

My underwear was also changed into a black thong that was visible above the skirt. My feet started to grow white high heels only a hooker would wear. Then black fish netting stocking appeared on my legs on arm running to my elbows and knees. Feeling exposed and embarrassed I tried to cover my boy bits with my hands.

"Mmmmmm. Your such a naughty little angel aren't you? Though I think we can do a little better, don't you my little toy?" He said as used his huge unnaturally long tongue to lick his lips with lust.

Once again he snapped his fingers and I felt more things happening to my body. I felt my chest tingle then grow out a little bit and my nipples became more puffy. I felt a sharp pain in my new puffy nipples and I noticed they had become pierced. And lastly I felt a tight grip around my neck grow. It was a white collar with gold leash leading to the demons massive hands.

"I'm going to break your thick virgin ass in so hard and long, till your cummings and moaning like a broken little slut, addicted to my demonic cock, so let's get stated. How about you start by worshiping your new master?"

With a tug on the leash, he pulled me down to my knees and walked up to me. Standing over me he lifted his huge black horse cock up, and let it fall down on my face with a loud slap. It wasn't even hard yet but it ran the whole length of my face, and I could see it had pre cum oozing out of the flared tip which smeared on my face.

I could fell his enormous full balls against my chin as I looked up at him and he stared down at me with those glowing demonic eyes. And then the scent hit me like a brick wall. He smelt like a wild animal. Musky and masculine. So much more manly compared to my flowery scent.

"You like that smell don't you? It makes you fell weak, and inadequate. And that just turns you on doesn't it? You don't have to say any thing I can see it in your eyes. Your trying to look scared. But I know deep down you want this big cock to be your new God. And you want to warship it like nothing else matters."

I shook my head in desperation. 'I don't want this, there is no way. I am a boy no mater what he made me look like! And I'm not going to pleasure his cock no matter how good it smells and feels. Wait!? What did I just think!?'

"So you don't want this huh? Well that's what I wanted to hear. Because I like breaking in my new pets. And your no exception. So let me get a little more aggressive... Lick my fucking balls you fucking slut!!"

He grabbed the back of my head and stuffed my face into his enormous nuts and started grinding his hips into me. The smell emitting from his sack was mind numbing. To afraid to retaliate, I just knelt there and inhaled his pheromones with my delicate hands on his thick and muscular thighs.

Every time he would grind into my face his balls would shift and I could swear I could hear the cum inside of them sloshing around, ready to impregnate something. And that something was me.

"If you don't start showing me some love, and kissing my balls, I will make sure you will suffer as my new pet. Though I like to see you suffer so maybe that wouldn't be so bad."

When I heard that, I knew I had no choice but to play along with his twisted game. So I puckered my full pink lips up and laid soft little kisses on his mighty balls. Feeling like I was kissing two watermelons stuffed in the world's most velvety smooth leather.

I continued to try and keep myself out of trouble even though it was kind of nice in this position, almost like I felt safe under such a strong beasts enormous cock, as if it would protect me. 'No!! These thoughts are not mine! I don't like this! It his musky pheromones, its messing with my head! I need to stop! I'm a boy!'

Trying with all my might to resist proved to be pointless. His raw masculine scent was turning my mind to mush. With out realizing it my tongue started to sneak its way out of my mouth to sneak a few licks. Smelling his pheromones was one thing, but when his huge sweaty horse balls made contact with my tongue, and I got my first pure taste of the intents flavor of his cum containers, my body went ablaze. Sending shivers down my spine and making my eyes go crossed. I could feel his more masculine body forcing changes onto my mind, body, and soul.

Something in me was making up reasons to go further. As if telling me I was so that I wouldn't anger the demon. And with out being told, I started to open my mouth, so I could really get my tongue out, and lick his ball. Which then I started to move my head on my own, and ended up sucking on his enormous melons.

The more I licked and sucked the more I got his scent on my tongue and face, which in turn made me more dizzy and drool all over his balls. After a little while of this I was producing so much saliva and made his black balls glisten with spit.

Without even releasing it had had built up so much spit in my mouth from sucking it all back in, I ended up swallowing it. And that's all it took and I felt my self get the hardest erection in my life.

"Even though this is your first time You can't control yourself. You suck ball like a natural my pet. I new you would love this. But that's enough of you enjoying yourself with my nuts. I think there is something else you will want to taste more."

Only catching half of what the horse demon said I felt him grip my blond hair and pull me away from his sack leaving trails of spit and sweat strings connecting my face to hiss spit shined balls. I was huffing for air with my tongue hanging out my mouth with more large strings of thick spit. I was so out of it, I almost didn't even realize he pulled me away.

That was until I was shaken from my stupor when I felt some thick and warm liquid plop down in between my frosty blue eyes. When I looked to find its source there was still a trail connecting to it, I followed the trail with my glazed eyes, till was met face to face. (Or more like face to horse cock).

And that's exactly what it was. His imposing, semi erect, demonic stallion dick. His flared head bigger then both my hand balled up together, and his shaft bigger than a soda can, not to mention it got bigger past his middle ring. All together it most have been a foot long. Then it hit me he wants to put that in me!

"No. No! There is no way I'm going any further. That thing will kill me. I'm not gay either, I like girls. Pleas I don't want this. Just let me go ill do anything. I can't take any more, I fell like I'm loosing my mind. The embarrassment is too much."

I pleaded with the demon on my knees. My face was flushed red, and tears were in my eyes. There had to be a way out of this, and if I beg enough he will feel bad for me and let me go. But it seemed to have the opposite affect on him. His eyes glowing brighter and a grin growing on his face.

"Har! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

The beast roared out a gut turning laugh.

"Oh my pet, you know exactly what to say to get me going. But have no fear. What do you think my pheromones have been doing to your body? Surely you most have noticed by now. The tingling and burning sensation you feel all over your body. You see, I'm a creature of magic. And so is this realm your in. Once I deem someone as a perfect pet."

"My body releases a pheromone, that once ingested it starts to make changes to there body for preparation. Soon you will be able to take me balls deep up your ass and down your throat." The beast demon lustfully emphasized each word.

He then mad a carnivores smile and continued to seductively speak "But don't worry when I'm done braking in all off your holes, I will set them back to normal with my magic. So that you will always be virgin tight for me, and every time will fell like it's your first. That way I get to break you over and over and over again."

"An endless relentless fuck that always leaves you fighting yourself over your conflicting feelings. Its happening now isn't it? The thoughts, the arousal? It's getting harder to ignore isn't it. I can see it already had its affect on your little sissy bit. I know your telling yourself you don't really want this. But it's alright, because I like when they resist." He then bit his thick equine bottom lip in anticipation.

All the things he said were so hard to take in. It couldn't' be possible. 'This had to be just a bad dream. Or maybe a good one? Nooo! Stop! I have get control of my self.' Then other thick plop hit me on the face. It was starting to puddle up and leek down my face and make its way to my lips.

Instinctively I lick my lips on accident, getting an even heavier dose of his masculine taste. It was thick, salty, bitter and yummy. 'No! It was disgusting!' But I couldn't help but swallow. Sending more shivers down my spine.

With shacks eyes I could just stare at the source of the fluid. His massive dick producing the viscous stuff, like a leaky faucet dripping straight onto my face. I was just stuck there, mesmerized by his horse cock, admiring it's size, shape, and color.

Seeing it's thick veins run like roots of a strong tree, through his shaft, as it pumped and bumped up and down, Making more mind melting liquid drop down on to my face.

Not even realizing I had opened my mouth and positioned my head so that it would pour straight into my drooling mouth. In no time his thick horse pre cum had pooled up enough to fill my entire mouth and was leaking from the sides of my mouth. And with a hardy gulp I felt it coat my mouth and throat with its potent scent all the way down to my stomach.

Letting out a girly hum as I swallowed, and a satisfying exhale life I had the most refreshing drink in my life. It hitting me what I had just done, my eyes went wide and my jaw started to shack in fear for my mentality.

"You like your masters bitch braking batter? Well let's see if you like it more straight from the source. But first I like when my pretty little pets see the evidence of there worship. So let's make those pouty lips a little prettier."

The demon snaped his fingers one more but this time I felt something apply to my lips. When I went to feel them there was glossy pink lipstick on my fingers. He put lipstick on me, but that wasn't all, he also gave me some black eyeliner and eye shadow.

"Icing on the cake. You should be proud. With those finishing touches, you would give the sexiest women a run for their money. Mater of fact you don't even look like a boy anymore. I don't think anyone would ever mistake you for a man. After you get more corrupted when I dump my demonic jizz in you, you will become even more feminine."

"Now let's see what that pretty mouth can do?" The demon said seductively as he grabbed ahold of his massive shaft and slowly stroked it, making more pre cum ooze down on to me like rain.

I shook my head. "Nooo! I won't do it. I'm done. This has gone to fare. I'm a bo...."

SLAP!!!!

In a quick motion the beast smacked my face with his cock. Turing my cheek red and splattering more of his pre on my face. I was in shock and scared to say anything else out of fear of getting an other smacking. I just looked up in to his hungry predatory eyes, and saw that he enjoyed smacking me around like a whore, with his superior cock.

"Do you want another beating? Because I would haply oblige my little pet. Or you could show me some apparition for feeding you my precious milk. And giving you your lovely gifts?"

"No pleas! I'll do it. Just don't hurt me."

"You'll do what?" The demon growled impatiently.

"I'll will obey you. I'll do what you want."

"Not good enough. I want you to describe what type a indecent act you will commit for your master."

" I... I will.... Sniff... I will suck your big horse cock master." I stammered out the words.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I didn't even till you to call me master. But I like that you are falling in to your new roll. Now I won't wait any longer, get to work worshiping your new masters cock with all the tender love a whore would give. Now human boy!"

'I had no choice. He was threatening me. I mean how could I even stand up to a beast like him. He must at least weigh 1000 pounds of pure muscle. While I barely weighed 130 pounds. And all of the weight was in my ass and hips. He could easily make me do whatever he wanted.

'Yes! that's the reason I'm doing this, he's making me.' With me trying to resin why I was doing this, there was no denying the painful erection stretching my thong and lifting my mini skirt up.

Without delaying any more I lifted my hands up and grabbed ahold of his massive cock. It was so big I could barley fit both hands around its girth. I sat up a little more and positioned his meat so that the flared head was pointed right at my face. I could feel his anticipation threw his cock.

His veins were huge and pumping hard making his shaft jump against my hands. The heat emitting from it was also intense, felling like I grabbed ahold of the sun. But it was also still a little soft so my hands sank in to its scolding flesh a little.

Then there was his slit were all the pre endlessly streams from. With it only inches away from my face, I could smell the pure stallion dick trying to warp my mind. Like it was beginning me to suck it, to drink from it. Feeling like a part of my rationality snapped. I leaned in towards the object the was corrupting my mind.

With my mouth open and my tongue hanging out and drool leaking of it. I made contact with the lustful horse demons oozing piss slit. My actions must have pleased the demon because he was emitting low growls and his flow of pre started to increase.

As a mater of fact, it increased so much I had to start swallowing ever few seconds just to keep it from spilling out of my mouth. I started by kissing, licking, and sucking on his slit. Leaving little pink glossy stains from my new lipstick on the tip of his head.

"Mmmmmmm yea! That's it human. Drink from that cock. Get that stream of pre cum good and acquainted with your body. Because that is all I'm going to feed you from now on. I want you to learn every curve and bump of your master's cock."

"And if you do a good enough job I well feed you my real seed. I'm sure you can't wait, can you boy? Or should I say girl? Haha!." The demon taunted with wicked pleasure.

I shivered at his words, especially when he called me a girl. This was the worst thing to happen to me in my life. So why is his fluids starting to taste Good. The bitterness had vanished, and his pre cum started to get a sweet nutty taste. I guess it's a good thing though, because it no longer made me gag. Though with the amount he is producing I can't keep up with it.

It was stating to drool down my face and drip off my chin in strings. And landing on to the ground with loud plops. And my hands working his shaft didn't help either. Slowly massaging his cock to the middle ring, and back to his throbbing head. Almost like I was working his baby batter out of his massive horse shlong just so he could feed me more. But that's not how it was. Right?

"I enjoy watching your sweet and delicate innocents slowly fading away. As you go from weak pathetic boy, to a beautiful woman. But I'm an inpatient being. And instead of watching your innocents fading away, I would rather rip It away, and watch you break and give in to intense hard-core fucking, like a gorgeous drunk slut. So open that soft and wet mouth of yours, and make love with your mouth to the horse cock you so desperately want!"

I didn't even have time to prepare my self. He reached down and grabbed both of my gold pigtails and stared to pull my face harder on to his cock. Feeling the pressure build around my mouth as it stretched to accommodate the size of the intruder. It felt like an impossibility to take something so big.

But the demon was determined and strong. And I was scared and weak. In a feeble attempt to slow his assault on my virgin mouth, I let go of his massive dick and put my hands back on his flexing thighs, just imagining the pure power those legs can produce.

I pushed against him but it proved to be useless and only encouraged him to pull my hair harder. Felling my mouth at my limit almost about to break I felt the demon pool his hips back a little making him loose some of the progress he made, and letting me see my lip stick stains nearly around the tip.

And then in a blinding jolt he thrust forward again, making me go even further around his head. Till finally there was a loud, pop! And all at one I felt his cock sink six inches into my mouth and hitting my throat. My eyes shot open from the sudden shock of having, what felt like a fist in my mouth and punch the back of my throat, and blocking my air passage.

"Roar!!! Oh yes that a snug fit! And your soft mouth might be the best I have ever had! Mmmmmm yea dumping my seed in you is going to be feel so good. And that look on your face is priceless. Those wide blue eyes in disbelief as your puffy pink lips wrap around a huge black throbbing horse cock."

"You don't even have half yet and your choking. You might want to prepare your self because your going to be taking the whole thing. Now let's get this fat cock down that tight throat of yours."

He pulled back till his tip was at my lips, and then thrust forward again, sinking his stallion cock deeper down my throat with an audible slick wet gurgle from me. And then he would pull it out at the same speed, making a high suction pull in my throat, making me suck his cock unintentionally. Which made me gage and moan for air, as my eyes started to water.

12