All Comments on 'Baron of Hell'

by Shybunny93

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sissybbclover69sissybbclover69about 1 year ago

So there grammatical errors in the story but i absolutely love the story and setting!! Cant wait to see more of this Demon horsecock daddy give it to his new femboy sissy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yes please continue. Don’t care about the random typos. Can get past them no problem.

Shybunny93Shybunny93about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much To the both of you!! So I guess yall liked it enough for me to clean up the rest and post it?

PaddlesPaddlesabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but the grammar was terrible, you may want to proof read the story next time.

Shybunny93Shybunny93about 1 year agoAuthor

Lmao!! Paddles I love the honesty :D and I really mean that with no sarcasm! I really appreciate the real feed back.

And yes my grammar is completely atrocious. Iam just glad you still liked it.

Though iam an impatient person so when I go through fixing the gramer of my old stories, I usually end up being like. (eh fuck it! they will get the idea.) Lmao. Probably not a good habit of mine. :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So looking back again I see that words aren’t misspelled, just wrong for the context. So a run through a spellcheck might not help. Putting it through a grammar checker ( like in Word) might help. But if the rest is like this I can deal with it. I just want this to continue. Looking forward to the next part.

Shybunny93Shybunny93about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! ill do my best to make it better the next time. Iam happy to hear that you want me to continue. And yea I did use Microsoft Mord. But sometimes it's a little finicky when finding errors. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you're back! I must agree with the others, that the spelling and punctuation are annoying but the story very exciting. And I think you handled some things like exposition well too, like having the horse-demon talk about the main character's life rather than starting with an explanation of it. Now I'm eager for more demonic visions from you! (Quite literally visions in the case of this story)

Shybunny93Shybunny9312 months agoAuthor

Oh wow thank you! :) that's so awesome to hear!!

I hope you like what else I have written for this story! Iam happy to hear that so many of you like the stories I write. Yall have no idea how refreshing that is for me. And yes, I am happy to hear the hard criticism too. :p

EmberlaEmberla12 months ago

Good enough to ignore the typos. Really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't wait for the next part. Keep them cumming;) can deal with typos, just need more of this debauchery

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Get a spell check program, get real, and get help.

the_specialistthe_specialist7 months ago

I would like to see more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShybunny93@Shybunny93
Iam just an curious individual, that has very particular kinks. ;p My discord- Shybunny93 - lets chat ;) If there is anything you won't me to write or have suggestions just let me know. I like sharing ideas! :) I have more stuff on hentia foundry if your interested! ;)