Baron of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time he pulled away I could see my lip stick stains just a little further up his shaft, getting a little more progress with every aggressive thrust that his powerful hips would supply. My tongue was pressed to the bottom of my mouth wiggling around the intruder trying to push it out.

However that only proved to caress the bottom of his cock so that I could feel all the texture in his shaft. His huge pulsing veins were throbbing on my tongue, showing me that he liked what I was not initially trying to do for him.

Every time he nearly left my mouth letting me gasp for breath, he would shoot more pre cum onto my tongue, which acted like a lube for him, as he pumped his way back in to my throat, Force feeding me his pre cum. I tried to fight his assault on my breaking throat.

"Though all I ended up doing was gurgling his pre cum, and feeling his powerful thigh muscles with my hands as they used that strength to turn my face into the monsters personal cock sleeve. And only letting out girly moans as he proceeded to do just that.

"Look at you, with your black eye shadow running from your tears, and your lip stick smearing all over my cock. While you make my shaft shine as you slobber and drool all over it. Yea look up into my eyes while you suck down my cock like a slobbering whore, and hear my words."

"You belong here. You love sucking my cock don't you. And not just that, you like how I'm forcing you to do it. Forced you to suck my enormous cock. I bet you always wanted to be forced in submission by a superior male." The demon humiliated me with obscene thoughts though he was only getting started.

"I also bet that you like that I have a horse cock. You probably aren't even imagining me as a demon with one. Your just imagining that a huge horse trapped you and is scull raping an oral organism out of you? Huh you dirty little girl. You like thinking about an huge hung animal like a horse taking advantage of your weak delicate body?"

"By the way you little sissy dick is socking your skirt, and your wiggling your hips I would say I'm right." The horse beast pushed such taboo images into my head that were beyond fucked up but also so dirty that they had my body on fire.

"How about we give you this little fantasy a reality. Why don't you look in to my eye's and let your dreams come true."

Finding it hard to keep a clear mind with the lack of oxygen. And the extra potent loads of the magical pre cum being for feed down my throat. With half open eyes I looked into his. His eyes stared to glow brighter and brighter, till all my vision was engulfed with the light. Then it all started to fade away, but I was in a different place. The smell of hay and mud was in the air and then I herd laughing.

"Like oh my god! He is totally hard from sucking it's cock!" I high pitch girly voice giggled

"Haha! Yea I always new he was a fag. But gay for a other animal that is just gross dude." a familiar smug dude bro voice snorted in laughter.

"Hehe! Yea, like, to think he actually thought I was asking him hear to make out. Hehe! You really think I would make out with a loser like you. You deserve to be on you knees making out with a horses cock. But hey at least it was love at first deep throat. Hehehe!" Came another ditsy girl voice.

I didn't know what was going on, but it was the girls and boys that bullied me at school. And they all had their phones at recording me The a camera set up with a TV plugged in facing me. There was a pretty girl pined agent a wood fence and hade her arms tied behind her back.

What stood above her was an enormous Clydesdale horse with it's front legs on the fence, and its massive stallion cock halfway in her mouth. And then I felt the jerking In my throat. My mind cleared from the shock.

That girl was me and I was blowing a horse dressed like a girl, in front of all my bullies as they recorded the whole thing. And then I herd the horse neigh and whine above me. The horse was going to breed its mare, and breed its mare it did. With a heavy thrust and a wet gulp the horse rapidly humped its passion down my throat.

Without being able to stop the horse from raping my throat. Neither able to put a humanoid shape to creature. All I could think was that a wild hung horse was having its way with my virgin mouth. And I couldn't help but moan and leak from the intensity of the embarrassment, that was changing to pleasure. And I was painfully aware of it.

Gluck! Gluck! Slurp! Gluck! Suck! Plap! Ssslop! Pleeefff! Naaaaa mahhhh! Mehhhhhh!

"You hear that big guy? I think she said deeper? Well don't keep a girl waiting. She looks desperately thirsty for your horse jizz. Hehe!" The ditsy girl encouraged the stallions interspecies throat fuck on.

The girl then slapped the horse on the ass, and made it go into a wild frenzy. At lightning speed the horse was pumping in to my throat with no remorse. Even though I haven't even touched my self I felt on the edge of organism.

I was drawn closer with every extra inch of cock that sank down my throat. And before I knew it, the stallions was trying to beat its middle ring passed my lips with brute force, which seemed to work. With an extra hard thrust, the Clydesdale sank its huge slab of horse meat in to my mouth with a loud wet slam.

with that out of the way, he was able to sink the rest of his horse cock In with ease. Then with a slimy wet smack of his balls against my chin, he bottomed out in my throat.

His horse meat was so big I left a visible bulge in my throat that looked like it was scary close to snapping the collar around my neck. He sat there a while pushing hard down my throat for a little, till I herd him neigh even louder this time.

Pulling his cock out all the way to the tip. Having all my spit dripping and stringing from his shaft, and pink lip stick stains on the base of his cock. Making my mouth look hungry for the biggest, longest and fattest cocks.

Before I had time to admire any more of my work, the animal sank his cock back in to the base with a wet loud gurgle, and slapping his throbbing balls against my chin. Then he pulled back out with sloppy slurping sound emitting from my throat. Down my throat. Gluck! Out my mouth. Slurp! With the bulge in my throat appearing and disappearing with every thrust and withdraw. And it continued at a high speed pace.

"Gluck! Slurp! Gluck! Slurp! Gluck! Slurp! Over and over the beast fucked my throat to a sloppy mess. With spit and cum bubbles coming out of my nose, and sneaking out the sides of my mouth."

"Fuck yea! You like that horse cock. You just love having it breed your throat. I bet you want it to blow a load so bad, just so it can mark you as it's bitch forever don't you boy?" The girls taunted.

And after that visual went into my head. I couldn't hold back any more. Like lightning coursing through my body, and my mind flowing with pleasure. I had the most extreme organism in my life, and it was from getting skull fucked by a beast. I blasted loads in to my thong.

Socking it and my white mini skirt with my weak seed. With every time the horse would plow down my throat I would blast other load. My mind was going blank, and with out noticing it my hands have left the horse's legs, and were on my new small pair of breast, that were slick and shiny with spit and pre cum.

One hand was going and squeezing at my sensitive mound while the other was tweaking and pulling on the others piercing, all the while making myself moan girly moans around the cock make itself at home in my throat.

I was going cross-eyed and shock violently from the pure bliss that's of wanting more were in my head. And almost subconsciously I started bobbing my head on its own, trying to get its cock to throat fuck more organisms out of me.

"Oh shit! Look at him go. This dude really is enjoying it. I'm not going to lie. He dose make a pretty hot girl. I bet the rest of the school will agree. I hope you know your normal life as a boy is over loser. All you are now is a sexy piece of ass, that's addicted to cocks. Now how about you stop being selfish and finish your lover off too. Ha ha ha ha ha!" The jock boy laughed at my epic humiliation.

The bliss from coming so much clouded my mined. But after a little bit. I stated to regain some sanity. And then what I did hit me. How could I cum from this abuse in front of all my class mates. And to moan like a bitch in heat like I was in love with it. I was a embarrassment overload. Which got my softening dick to start to stiffen up again.

"No! This cant be happening to me. My life is ruined. I'll be the laughingstock of the whole school. My parents will disown me. And I'll be painted as some freak who gets of by throating horses."

"Har har! Oh Human. Your shame is delicious."

That booming voice. It shook my ears, and rattled my soul. I watched as the world around me melted away and another manifested into my vision. I was back in the demons realm and back to having his horse beef in my mouth.

"I can see you enjoyed the vision I gave you. Though I hope I didn't ruin your fun with the horse you were playing with? Hahaha!"

The demons magic was horrifyingly powerful. But the scariest part is he was right. I somewhere deep down I enjoyed being dominated by superior men in the most humiliating was possible. But there was still my other side, which this realization put knots in my stomach and made me sick.

"By the way you have gotten really good at taking my demonic shaft pretty well. I guess I should reward you. How about I give you your first batch of demonic horse cum." The horse demon smiled wickedly.

With out a moment to rest he grabbed the leash to my collar and pulled hard. Forcing my mouth all the way to his base. He then grabbed the back of my head with another hand. With an iron grip he held my head in place around his base as I sputtered and drooled out of any gap my spit could find around the huge piece of meat.

He held me there for a while literally felling like his cock was in my stomach. Felling like I was loose consciousness from the lack of air the world was staring to turn black. But before I passed out he pulled his whole length out, allowing me to gasp for much need air. And only after catching my breath he shoved it all the way back in.

As he stared to beat his meat down my throat. My mind started to get fuzzy again with the felling of being absolutely dominated by a monster of a creature. With out being able to fight his mind altering pheromones, my smaller less masculine penis stood at full attention.

My hands had also found there way back to my breast, to grope, pull, and play with their ever so soft flesh and sensitive nipples. As much as I hated this ordeal, I couldn't deny that this brute of a creature was making me feel the most intense pleasure in my life.

"Graaaaahh!!! Here it come little one! Drink your masters precious seed!"

With one last hard thrust. I felt his balls tightening up on my chin. And his cock started to swelling in size. And then like a fire hydrant, his flared head blasted huge scolding hot loads stream to my stomach.

With every blast there was an audible gush and slosh, as his thick like jelly horse cum gathered and feed me the biggest meal of my life. As the creature came he roared and continued to force my head up and down his shaft. Making his cock fuck his seed down to my stomach.

SNAP!

The collar couldn't take any more of the bulge he was giving my throat as his dick keep swelling as he came. Allowing him to fuck my face at an even faster pace as he came. Loosing my mind, my body full of electric pleasure about to explode, and that what thrust.

Blowing more load in to my overly socked thong and skirt. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head, I was morning around my lovers cock. I was at the peak of ecstasy.

However without warning he pulled his cock free of my mouth with a loud wet pop. But he wasn't done coming. He grabbed his dick and stared to pump thick white loads on my face in to my gasping mouth. Getting my first real taste of the demons actual seed.

And that all it took. Open tasting his seed I realized three things. One, his cock can give me the best pleasure I have ever felt. Two, his cum taste better than anything that ever touched my tongue. And three, I needed to get more of his delicious seed to pump out of that giant dick, so I could fell more of its amazing warmth on, and in my body.

.To be continued? *****

I have much more to this story. However I haven't gone through it to make it look better. If your interested in more let me know.

12