Barry & Janet - Just a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final pause at the door to pull them up, his father ran out of the house and drove off, never to be seen again.

Barry turned around to check on his mother. Janet had gotten up and was crying.

Her voice wavering, she said, "Thank God you came home, Barry. You saved me!" Janet was terrified and began crying.

Barry went to her. She hugged him tightly, and whispered, "Barry...thank you for taking care of me..." She continued to weep as Barry held her and let the tears roll down his chest and neck where she buried herself.

Maybe it was the adrenaline and excitement of what he had just done, but Barry was very aware of Janet's breasts and body pressed tightly against him, and he used all his willpower and focus not to get aroused.

When Janet had finally calmed down, she sat down and told Barry all that had transpired. She was visibly shaken.

He had to sit next to her and hold her hand to help her feel safe again.

Eventually, Janet left to take a shower and she and Barry ordered dinner.

At dinner, Janet pulled out wine glasses and attempted to uplift her mood.

She poured a really expensive bottle of wine and toasted with Barry. "To finally get rid of that asshole," she said with a smile on her face as they clinked glasses and proceeded to enjoy dinner together.

After they finished, Janet got dressed for bed, her mind flooded with thoughts of what happened that day. From the terror of almost being raped, to the joy of being so fiercely protected by her loving son. To the dinner and fun she had with him afterward, making it seem as though nothing bad had happened that day.

She still couldn't shake the unsafe feeling she felt, and although a part of her warned her not to, she needed Barry to comfort her.

Barry had just hopped into bed when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in," he said.

The door opened and he saw Janet in the dim light, dressed in her soft nightgown. "Barry. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but... Would you be willing to sleep in my bed tonight? I don't feel safe."

Holy fuck, he thought. It had been months since their special encounter, and Barry had assumed they would never play with fire like that again. She must be aware of what could happen if they got in that bed together.

He tried to play it off cool. "Of course! After what you went through, it would be weird if you were ok!"

Barry got up and followed Janet down the dim hallway, watching her butt move with the sway of her hips with each step.

In his excitement, he didn't think about the fact that he was only wearing his underwear. Too late, he thought, as he slipped into bed after her. Thoughts of what happened the last time he was in her room began flooding his mind.

After they settled in on their respective sides of the bed, Janet spoke up softly. "Would you hold me, baby? I just need to be held..." She broke down and started to cry, emotions finally flooding her from the trauma earlier that day.

Barry realized that she really did just need to be held and this wasn't some sex fantasy coming true.

He felt ashamed of how he allowed himself to think as he walked behind her in the hallway.

He pulled closer to comfort her, holding her as she lay on her side, spooning her.

Janet continued to cry -- she was so vulnerable and Barry just wanted to protect her and make her feel safe.

"I'm here... nothing is going to happen to you. I'll protect you...you're safe"

Almost immediately, a warm and safe feeling coursed through Janet's body. It felt good to have this strong and protective man holding her, especially one she knew loved her undeniably.

Janet was swept up in the moment. She wanted Barry even closer. She was overcome with intimate feelings that swelled up through her belly and breasts.

Impulsively she pulled Barry's hand up and onto her breast. He instantly responded as he felt the weight and heft of her soft boob as well as her hardening nipple touching his fingers.

Ohhh fuck, Barry thought as his dick instantly hardened.

Barry had fantasized for months about what could have occurred the last time he was in bed with his mother.

He wasted no time in pulling down his underwear and freeing his hard-on. He felt it press against Janet's warm panty-covered backside.

Barry's dick was so hard it almost hurt. The sensations he felt from it pressing against Janet's flesh and silky panties were intense.

Janet needed to feel Barry closer to her -- she wanted to feel safe and loved -- and her body was responding automatically to her desires even as her mind lagged behind. She shocked herself at what she did next.

Unbelievably, Barry felt Janet pull her panties down and her butt move as she positioned herself back toward him. Oh my God, he thought, is this happening?

Barry's erection was no longer rubbing her panties, but instead, he felt the tip touch her soft and moist entrance. He felt Janet's hand close around his erection.

Instead of stroking it, she moved it, pressing the head against her wet slit. As he pushed forward, she slowly slid it back and forth, moistening the tip with her lubricant.

Janet guided him inside as he felt the tip of his throbbing member being engulfed by his mother's awaiting vagina. "Ohhhhhh," Janet murmured as he pushed into her. She was tight and he had to work himself slowly into her depths gently.

"Baby...I love you so much," Janet whispered quietly. Barry pulled up her nighty so he could fondle her tit with his free hand. Her nipple was swollen and Barry squeezed it as he squeezed his dick deeper into her love channel.

He felt Janet's hand moving in front of his dick and he knew she was stimulating her clit.

Just as Barry reached the farthest depths of his mother's pussy, he felt her cunt muscles start to spasm, tensing her body as she came. "Ohhhhhhh...Honey...Uhhhhhhhnnnggg" she moaned as she orgasmed.

After her orgasm subsided, Barry continued to pump into her hot gash, feeling the soft caresses of her lubricated folds bringing him closer to climax. He was so close...so close.

Janet felt Barry's dick harden inside her and she sensed what was about to happen. She quickly came to her senses and moved forward, releasing his dick from her sheath.

She quickly turned towards Barry and started stroking his cock with her free hand.

She whispered in a sweet bedroom voice that Barry had never heard. "That's good baby...you were so good to me..." as his balls erupted.

Gobs of spunk arced upwards and onto Janet's exposed tits and stomach. "Ohhhh, that's a good boy..." she murmured sweetly as she squeezed his cock, milking all the cum out of it.

Janet got up and went into the bathroom to clean off.

When she was in there, she noticed some cum had gotten on her cheek, near her lips. She stuck her tongue out and licked it off, savoring the taste.

Afterward, she hopped back in bed and snuggled with Barry as they fell asleep. When Barry woke up, Janet had already gotten up and gone to work.

He wondered if they would be able to ignore what had just happened -- if they would pretend things were normal, like last time.

* * * * * * * In the Kitchen

Janet came home from work and went into the kitchen. She started washing the dishes and cleaning up as she knew Barry would be home soon and she wanted to make him dinner.

She was wearing her usual business attire; a short skirt and form-fitting blouse with high heel pumps. The stretchy material highlighted the curves of her butt and hips, while the blouse accentuated, rather than hid her breasts.

Barry had gotten home early and quietly sat at the table when he heard Janet working in the kitchen.

He still couldn't believe that she had, in a moment of weakness, invited him to sleep in her room and that she wanted him the way she had demonstrated in the night. Falling asleep with her in his arms felt amazing, but then waking up with her gone left him feeling like it was all a dream once again.

Janet hadn't noticed Barry was already home, sitting and watching her as she cleaned up. She finally saw him as she turned.

In surprise, she said, "Ohhh! Hi there!"

Regaining her composure, she asked, "What do you want for dinner?"

Barry realized that the way Janet carried on indicated that she intended to pretend that nothing had happened the night before.

Boldly Barry asked, "Mom, are we going to talk about last night?"

Janet paused for a few beats and said with her best motherly tone, "Barry, let's move on from that. It was a mistake and we need to pretend it never happened. Ok?"

Barry felt a sudden flash of anger. To be so close and intimate with the woman he loved most, only to have her control the narrative like this, upset him.

Janet continued to wash the dishes while Barry looked guiltily at her shapely legs and shapely butt.

She was aroused last night just as much as he was, and like him, was restricted by her own moral code and the shame of giving in to something so taboo.

In a moment that felt like temporary insanity, Barry got up slowly and walked towards Janet as she continued to do the dishes.

With every step, he felt more aroused as he gave in to the feeling of his cock hardening. He imagined touching and smelling his mother as he entertained enacting years of fantasies bottled up inside him.

Barry slid up against Janet and wrapped his arms around her, leaning in to smell her hair again. He pressed gently up against her as she faced the kitchen sink.

In surprise and perhaps to normalize the situation, Janet said: "Ohhh, that's nice...thank you, baby."

"I love you," Barry said innocently.

She didn't move away, so Barry wrapped his arms more tightly and slid them upwards until he felt the softness of her round breasts.

Janet sucked in air with a sudden shock as she realized what he was doing. She couldn't believe that he had so brazenly crossed the line she had just drawn.

"Barry...that is not appropriate!"

"Was it appropriate what you did last night?"

Barry couldn't stop himself, he needed to push forward as it felt like it was now or never.

Either the boundaries would be drawn and he would just have to live with a couple of dream-like experiences, or he would find out how she really felt.

Judging by how she responded the night before, he knew she had reciprocal urges. He had no idea that Janet harbored sexual urges towards him over the last few years.

Janet felt horribly conflicted as she tried to steer Barry away from where he was going.

Barry slid one hand under her skirt from behind as he re-positioned himself.

He felt the silkiness of her panties and the slight folds of her womanhood through them. He began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Janet was silent as she took in short ragged breaths.

Barry couldn't believe it -- her pussy was wet and hot, already moistening her panties.

As he continued to rub her from behind, he pulled her skirt up, unveiling her beautiful ass.

"Baby, what are you doing!?" Janet exclaimed with the last shred of control she possessed.

Barry pulled her panties down, unveiling the glory of her well-trimmed pussy.

He could smell her arousal. He rubbed his finger along her tender lips and dipped them into her hot, well-oiled pussy.

Janet was at a loss. She knew she needed to stop this, but was overcome with lust.

As much as she had controlled and compartmentalized her fantasies about her son, and as much as she knew this was wrong, she didn't think she could stop this.

Using Janet's slick lubricant, Barry slid his fingers up over her pussy and began massaging her clitoris. "Ohhhhh...Mmmmmmmmm." his mother murmured as she breathed in ragged breaths.

With his left hand, he pulled her top down, reaching into her bra. He felt her nipple, which was swollen and hard.

When he squeezed it, she let out an audible sigh. Janet was turned on and had not said a thing for a minute straight while he played with her pussy.

Barry simultaneously unbuttoned his pants and pushed down his underwear, releasing his throbbing cock, which fell forward and slapped against her ample butt cheeks.

He knew it was now or never. If he or she thought about what was happening this could all end in a moment, and Barry didn't want it to end. There was nothing between Barry's hungry cock and Janet's wet pussy.

Barry reached down, grabbed the base of his thick cock, and rubbed the head against her swollen lips.

He couldn't believe it -- she didn't resist. Barry smoothly maneuvered his dick, continuing to slide it against his mother's pussy as he reached around and rubbed her clit.

She responded by crooning, "Mmmmm...Baby...we can't. Ohhhhhhh." Barry rubbed her faster and Janet's moaning increased as she said, "Baby, this is wrong...ohhhhh, fuck...I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, fuck. . . I'm cumming!! Unnnggghhhh" Janet moaned as she panted breathlessly.

Barry waited for her orgasm to subside.

Janet moved forward to position her arms on the sink and she bent over slightly, easing her butt towards him. Barry realized in amazement that Janet was presenting herself to him.

Barry used his other hand to slide her skirt up completely, letting it rest on her back, exposing her nakedness.

Barry was in full control as he looked down at his hungry cock rubbing against her well-trimmed pussy lips. He was in awe at how beautiful her pussy and ass were. It was even better than he had imagined was possible.

All those times he had jerked off thinking about his mother, he had imagined a generic mash-up of other women's fully nude pictures, but this was real and her naked body was more sexy than any image he had ever seen or jerked off to.

Barry eased his dick carefully into her entrance, feeling the coating of her lubricant and the caress of the mouth of her pussy as it wrapped around his head.

He firmly grabbed her hips and thrust in carefully. "ohhhhhh...uhhhhhhnn" Janet breathed as he entered her.

She couldn't believe how good Barry felt inside her.

Barry felt powerful. Only minutes ago, his mother was in control, ensuring that they go no further, and now he was inside her feeling the warmth and wetness of her slick pussy as he thrust deeply, watching her ass bounce with every stroke.

"Ohhh baby, this is wrong," Janet breathed as she felt her son's thick cock pleasuring her.

At this point, Barry knew they were not going to stop, so he took some liberties.

"Fuck Mom, your pussy feels so good. I've thought about you for so long. Do you like the way my cock feels?"

Janet never imagined sex could feel this good.

She responded, "It feels so good baby." Still trying to be responsible she said, "I love you...but baby, this is wrong."

"I'm not going to stop," Barry replied as he started pumping harder, loving the sound of her feminine whimper and the slap of her ass. "Not until I fill your pussy with my cum."

Janet could not believe what was coming out of her son's mouth. She hadn't imagined for one second that things could go this far and a sudden realization washed over her...that she wanted him to cum inside her.

She had fantasized about this for years, never thinking it would ever be a reality.

It was terrifying to think that her son's seed could be in her, especially since she was not on birth control.

"Baby, you should pull out when you come. I have no protection."

"I don't think I can stop," Barry replied. She could feel her pussy respond as an orgasm started to build.

It was like a switch shifted inside her. Moments before, she was terrified by the idea of her son's cum, but now she imagined his sperm dripping out of her as he planted his seed in her fertile womb.

She felt ashamed and at the same time knew that she wanted it.

She couldn't believe what she was saying as she replied in a soft and gentle voice, "Ohhhh my baby...I want you to cum in me."

Janet braced herself on the sink for what she knew was coming.

Janet could feel him getting close and she coaxed him onward. "Are you going to cum in mommy's pussy?" she said using a sweet tone.

Hearing her say that heightened Barry's lust.

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum deep in your pussy!" Barry exclaimed as he felt the familiar pressure building in his balls. His cock swelled as he caressed the inside of Janet's tight pussy.

Janet's orgasm began and it felt like lightning was coursing through her body. She had never felt an orgasm like this before.

She had just enough awareness left to recall that when a woman orgasms, her cervix opens to receive her man's sperm. She hung on the thought as she gave into the urge to be taken and possibly impregnated as she exploded into oblivion.

Barry sensed his mom's acquiescence as she pushed backward, holding onto the sink, she fiercely exclaimed, "Ohhhhhhh, I'm cummmming. Take me Barry!"

"Ohh Fuck, here it comes...I'm going to make you mine, mommy. Ohh fuck!" Barry gave a primal growl as he began to ejaculate into Janet's spasming pussy.

Jets of hot cum spurted deep into Janet's hungry pussy as Barry pulled her hips and held himself deeply inside her.

He thrust slightly with each contraction, knowing the tip of his cock was pressed up against his mother's cervix.

They stayed in position, breathing heavily, neither of them moving.

Eventually, Barry let his dick slide out and he stepped back.

Janet looked incredible. He looked upon the sexiest pussy and ass he had ever seen as his cum slowly oozed out and down Janet's leg.

As Janet walked down the hallway to the bathroom, she felt shame wash over her. She could not believe what she allowed to happen. Worst of all, she had instigated it by her actions the night before.

They each went to their separate rooms as though their normal routine still stood. As they lay in their beds, they each contemplated what had happened.

Janet felt Barry's cum leaking from her pussy. She had to periodically go to the bathroom to clean up the thick white semen that her son had deposited into her.

She still found it hard to believe it was his cum in her.

He had cum in her just like she had fantasized so many times. But this was different. There were real consequences. She could be pregnant with her son's baby!

She felt deeply ashamed that she had let it go this far. She also felt intensely horny, knowing her young stud's cum was in her, leaking from her pussy.

Janet had to play with herself, rubbing Barry's seed on her pussy lips and using it to lubricate her clit as she masturbated herself into oblivion.

Barry was in shock at what happened. He had dreamed of cumming in his sexy mother for so long, but never thought it could or should ever happen.

He felt scared at how she might behave after she came to her senses. He had crossed a line, but he also felt satisfaction as he recalled how she had wanted his load. It was too good to be true.

Barry jerked himself to sleep thinking of how much Janet had wanted it.

They each got up, showered, ate breakfast, and left for work. Janet was dressed in her usual business attire, which always looked sexy to Barry.

She had on black leggings and a skirt and blouse that highlighted her curvaceous butt and bosoms.

He told her, "Mom, you look hot today." Janet blushed. "Thanks,,," she said awkwardly as she kissed him on the cheek and quickly left.

Barry could tell she was still processing what had happened. He hoped they could talk about it more when he got home from work.

* * * * * * * The Talk

When Barry came home, Janet was seated in a chair in the living room. She was wearing her bathrobe and had an apprehensive look on her face.

"Hi Mom," Barry said as he stood before her. He wondered if she had just taken a shower -- she didn't usually walk around in her bathrobe.