Barry & Janet - Just a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much she wanted it, she knew it was a bridge too far.

With her last shred of dignity, she said, "I'll suck your dick for tonight and I'll see about getting proper birth control tomorrow. These condoms are just not going to work."

Barry tried to come to his senses, but had to push a little more. He really wanted to put his baby in Janet. He wanted to make her his in the most primal way possible. His balls ached with a tremendous need.

Barry leaned down and started sucking Janet's aching nipples. When had they gotten so hard?

Every suckle of her nipple caused a pulse of energy to flow to her equalling aching pussy, which Barry expertly fondled. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. What was Barry doing to her?

She felt him lift her up, turn her around, and gently set her on the bed on her knees. She felt him reaching from behind her rubbing her pussy.

My God, this felt so good. He gently placed his hand on her back and pushed her forward.

Everything seemed to slow down for Janet. It felt like some controlling force took over. She leaned down and raised her butt in the air, presenting herself to Barry.

"Mom, I'm going to fuck you now and impregnate you," Barry said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Her body betrayed her as she turned her head in the ultimate act of submission and pushed her face into the mattress.

With her butt lewdly on display, she felt exposed, vulnerable, and overcome with lust as she presented her pussy to her son, knowing what he wanted.

Knowing she wanted to give it to him...she would give him anything.

Barry knew she secretly wanted him to breed her. He couldn't believe it. She was like a bitch in heat, ready to rut.

His darkest fantasy was coming true. He could stop this, but it was too intoxicating. He had to go through with it -- his need was too great.

He knew he couldn't stop until Janet was pregnant with his baby.

Barry rubbed her pussy, inserting a finger. It was wet and ready. He smelled her scent on his finger before moving his cock to her entrance. Her smell was intoxicating. Like sweet musk...almost flowery.

He squeezed the outsides of her shapely butt cheeks, feeling their heft in his hands. She was so hot like this. He always admired her ass.

Looking at her he thought, What a perfect vessel for my seed?

Barry continued, "That's good .. just relax. You know you want this too." As he proceeded to rub his dick against her hot honey hole.

Fuck, she's wet, Barry thought as he rubbed his dick against her entrance, teasing her by inserting the head and pulling it out. Heat emanated from her pussy palpably.

Barry was overcome with the need to dominate her. He wanted to make her his.

"If I put this all the way in you, I'm not going to stop until I fill you with my cum...Is that what you want?"

Janet couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. "Yes, she whispered," pushing her butt even higher for Barry's access.

Barry's balls seemed to swell at his mother's admission. She did want to have his baby! It was the hottest thing he could imagine. And she was the most ideal woman for him to breed.

From her sexy body, and luscious hair, to her beautiful face, and intelligence. She had it all. He couldn't pick a more perfect specimen.

"Good girl," he muttered as he pushed his rod deeper into her cunt, feeling her oily lubricant grease his throbbing dick.

Barry pumped in and out of her heavenly gash. "Tell me...Tell me you want to be bred by me."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" She exhaled, feeling his shaft stimulate deep inside her tummy.

She couldn't help it as she responded, "I want you to put your baby in me, Barry."

He grabbed her butt and started pumping harder, enjoying the power and control.

"Who does this pussy belong to?"

"Ohhhhh fuck...It belongs to you," Janet exclaimed as she started to cum, "Uhhhnmnnggggg," she groaned making animal-like sounds.

Barry felt her pussy pulsing, attempting to coax the sperm out of his dick. He waited for the incredible sensation to pass as he wanted to prolong this experience.

When Janet came to her senses, Barry continued to pump slowly in and out of her pussy, watching her lips stretch and slide over his cock as he listened to the soft smacking of her backside against his pelvis.

Janet looked so beautiful and sexy submitting before him.

"Are you sure you want me to cum in you? I could still pull out," he teased.

He started pumping faster as she mewled, making guttural fuck sounds.

"Don't pull out, please. Baby!" Janet pleaded.

Barry continued enjoying the sensation of his mother's tight pussy's carresses. "But I thought you didn't want to be pregnant?"

Barry felt so powerful to Janet as she ached for his every thrust, hoping that he would unload all his precious seed in her.

Her pussy throbbed and she felt a need so deep in her belly, it was unstoppable.

Janet whined, "I'm so sorry baby... I was wrong. I need you to cum in me. I want your baby...so badly!"

Barry's balls felt enormous and his cock was easily able to touch Janet's cervix. Just thinking about her womb and the baby he was going to implant there made him even harder. He knew he could blow his load at any minute.

Barry pumped harder again, pushing deep into his mother's love canal. As he got close, he said matter of factly, "I'm going to breed you now."

Janet couldn't help herself as she said, "I want you to cum so hard baby. Mommy wants your seed."

"Ohh fuck, I'm going to give it to you "

"Give mommy your baby... Make mommy pregnant," Janet cooed in her sweetest voice.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah!!!!" Barry thundered like a beast. "Fuuuuck.... Yeah!!!!"

Her pussy spasmed as she came. Barry felt her pussy contract, coaxing him again. This time he went for it with all his might.

Barry's balls pulsed so hard it almost hurt as he thrust the head of his cock up against His mother's womb, unleashing a torrent of thick, sticky sperm.

He intended to impregnate her, timing his pulses as he pushed into her with each spurt of baby batter blasting against her cervix.

Janet was in ecstasy as her pussy throbbed in time with her son's life giving seed.

She could feel her cervix pulsing to take in his sperm, as her body seemed to drink it in. She was filled to overflowing as Barry's huge load of cum started oozing out of her pussy and down her leg.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnnn," Janet moaned as she felt waves of satisfaction course through her. She felt such a deep sense of gratitude and pride that Barry had chosen to mate with her.

After things subsided, Barry reluctantly pulled out, admiring his handiwork as his cum spilled out of Janet's pussy.

He put a couple of pillows under her upraised butt, and instructed her. "I heard that if you keep your butt up like that for a while, sperm has a better chance of fertilization."

"Of course baby, I don't want any to escape," Janet replied in a docile voice.

She looked so sexy laying on the bed, her pussy brimming with his precious liquid.

Barry felt himself getting hard again already. Holy shit, I might have to fuck her again! he thought.

If Janet wasn't knocked up now, she'd never be.

* * * * * * * Epilogue:

When Janet's baby arrived, Barry waited in the hospital waiting room. As Janet's son, it would have been odd to be in the room when she gave birth.

After a short while, they called Barry into the room with his mother. Janet lovingly held the most perfect and precious girl bundled in her arms. Janet's eyes lit up as she held their baby up and said, "Meet Lana."

Barry's heart swelled as he said to Janet with amazement, "look what we made! She's perfect."

They were alone in the room, so Barry kissed Janet tenderly and she replied, "I love you baby...now let's go home!"

Barry and Janet raised Lana together from then on.

Although they were tempted to make another baby, Janet opted to go on birth control. They were able to continue living together as lovers with no risks until Lana grew old enough to potentially understand their unusual coupling situation.

To accommodate, Barry and Janet added a new bedroom to their house that happened to connect to Janet's bedroom via a shared bathroom. This way, Barry could enter Janet's room at night, and always exit his room in the morning.

For all their daughter knew, she lived at home with her brother Barry and their mother, Janet.

Due to her mother's sizable wealth, they were able to go on trips, visit relatives, and have a great life.

For the next 12 years, they lived as one happy family. That is until one fateful fall day. But that is a story for another time (Continued in another story: "Barry & Lana - Soul Mates.")