Barry & Janet - Just a Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy goes to far as Barry impregnates his mother.
12.1k words
4.77
85.4k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry knew his mother was special. While other kids had average mothers, his mom Janet had a magnetic personality, endless affection, and warmth, and could uplift any situation.

She also just happened to be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She was lean but had perfect curves and a thick, shapely butt to go along with her perfectly shaped breasts. But to him, her even greater asset was her cute, expressive face and deep, soft brown eyes.

She was a lively brunette, and her energetic and animated nature amplified her loveliness and drew others to her.

Janet had Barry when she was 16, so she was also young for a mother. Barry's father was a few years older than Janet, and though they were forced into a marriage by an accidental pregnancy, the arrangement worked out as Barry's father had inherited a great deal of wealth and was almost never around.

This worked well for Janet as she was never really in love with her husband and benefited from a financial windfall when they divorced nearly a decade earlier.

Having wealth allowed Janet to enjoy life without needing to work and allowed her to easily take care of her son, Barry.

Even so, Janet became married to her job as a marketing executive, leaving her very little time for relationships.

* * * * * * * Barry's First Love

After Barry sexually matured, his affection for his mom started to take a twist. It didn't help that she had no problem showing off her incredible body.

Barry spent a good deal of time looking at internet porn and masturbating to all manner of women, but during his 18th year, he found a new muse.

Barry was alone in the house, his cock hard as usual. As he walked towards his room to Jerk off, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his mother out the window in their private backyard, tanning in her bikini.

He had pushed aside any sexual thoughts of his mother plenty of times, but in that moment he felt a compulsion. He thought to himself, it could be any woman's body I am looking at, so I'll just pretend it's not her.

Barry took out his cock and began stroking it as he looked at his mother stretched out on her back in her tanning chair. Just for a moment, he let go of his usual reservation and ogled his mother's shapely legs, taut tummy, perfect tits, and lastly, her inviting crotch, covered by her thin bikini bottoms.

Once Barry let loose from his mental constraints, he was shocked at how hard he was and how tight his balls got while he rubbed his dick.

He imagined sliding it up against his mother's bikini-covered pussy...and just that quickly, he ejaculated harder than he had his entire life, his cock squirting pumps of jism onto the window as he almost passed out.

Ohh fuck, Barry thought, quickly getting a towel to wipe off any evidence.

From that day on, Barry had a realization. No matter what he tried, there was only one woman that excited him this much when he masturbated -- his mother, Janet.

* * * * * * * Barry's Fetish

Over time, Barry became bolder with his fantasies, sometimes snapping pictures of his mom when she wasn't aware.

He felt a thrill when he was in his room alone and able to fully fantasize about her each day. It was only a matter of time before Barry found a pair of Janet's panties she had left on the bathroom floor.

She must have taken a quick shower and forgot about them. Barry felt a jolt of excitement as he grabbed the panties and went back to his room.

He lifted them to his face and smelled the sweet tangy scent of Janet's pussy. His dick was harder than he had ever experienced. Being this close to such a private, intimate part of his mother was exhilarating.

He rubbed his dick on the inside of her panties, knowing this was where her pussy had been. He ejaculated almost immediately, shooting his load into Janet's panties.

From that point on, Barry made it a habit to swipe pairs of Janet's used panties, careful to do it sparsely. He knew he would be deeply ashamed if she found out.

Janet had noticed Barry's development and was proud of how handsome he had become. She loved him deeply but had never allowed her mind to cross over into anything taboo. That is until she discovered Barry's fetish years later.

Janet was cleaning while Barry was away playing sports when she noticed a swatch of colored fabric peeking out from the edge of Barry's mattress.

She lifted the mattress and felt an initial shock as she quickly realized several pairs of her panties were laying there. She picked one up and noticed the crotch was covered in a crusty substance. She was shocked by the realization that Barry had been coating her panties with his cum. How long has he been doing this? she wondered.

She further rationalized that it wasn't personal or directed at her since he probably would have used any feminine object to get himself off -- he was a horny teen now and her panties just happened to be accessible.

She thought she had it figured out until, by accident, she bumped the laptop on his nightstand, facing his bed. He had forgotten to lock it and the screen saver vanished. What she saw made her gasp.

His most recent images were on screen. It wasn't internet porn he had up, as she might have imagined, it was images of her!

There were two enlarged pictures, sitting side-by-side. They were clearly what he had been masturbating to most recently.

One was a picture he had secretly taken of her as she lay sunbathing. It was close enough that she realized she must have been sleeping when he took advantage of the situation. Her body left very little to the imagination.

In the other picture, she was wearing her business attire -- a particularly sexy outfit she liked to show off.

He must have snuck a picture of her as she leaned over the kitchen counter to grab something.

Her skirt was slightly raised, revealing a glimpse of her teal panties along with her ample butt and toned legs. Those same panties were in Barry's mattress, and that picture was from only days before.

Janet thought, no wonder I sometimes can't find my panties? He must use them and eventually wash and return them to hide the evidence.

She didn't close the pictures but explored the folder he had opened. There were hundreds of pictures of her. There was no mistake, Barry was thinking of her as he masturbated.

She felt slightly violated, but instead of disgust, she felt pride swelling up inside her. Barry could have any woman he desired -- he was that gorgeous and appealing -- but he clearly found her to be more desirable than other women.

On a whim, she pulled open his mattress, as she recalled the teal panties from the picture were in there. She retrieved them and noticed right away that they were dripping wet.

She realized he had just ejaculated onto them probably less than an hour before. Her mind suddenly pictured him laying there looking at that picture, thinking of taking her from behind as she leaned over the counter in her business attire.

She was overcome by disgust and arousal.

She had been keeping her subconscious at bay when it came to Barry. She recalled moments where she had admired his body, and even times when he hung out with her and touched her where she felt an attraction. She was ashamed to admit it, but Barry sometimes popped into her head when she masturbated.

A couple of months before, Janet walked past one of the bathrooms and saw Barry through the smallest crack in the door. He was standing naked, admiring his penis in the mirror.

She couldn't look away. It was beautiful. She watched fascinated as he played with it and made it hard.

With shame, she recalled the times that image of his dick made her wet as she masturbated at night before bed.

She clearly had needs, and since her divorce years ago, she had no desire to deal with men in her life. Maybe that had perverted her?

She felt weak as a mix of shame and arousal washed over her, starting to give in to the arousal provoked by the flurry of revelations she found in Barry's room. Whatever power she had left to keep her thoughts contained had reached its limits.

Janet dipped her finger into Barry's cum and lifted it to her nose. She smelled it and then as though she had lost all control of her body, tasted it. She had never loved the taste of cum, but something about his cum tasted good to her.

Her pussy was wet and she needed to touch herself. Rather than leaving the room, she laid right where Barry had been and pulled her panties down, and rubbed the used panties against her crotch, further lubricating it with Barry's cum. Ohhhh fuck, she thought as she played with herself, I'm going to cum!

Janet's orgasm was earth-shattering. She lay twitching on the bed, her eyes rolled back into her head until it subsided.

After that, Janet didn't think of Barry every now and then when she masturbated. She thought of him every time she masturbated, knowing it was a dark secret to be tucked away and only taken out during her most intimate moments in the dark before bed.

Over time, Janet became used to the sexual tension between her and Barry. If she was honest, she liked it. Now that she knew what to look for, she could count on Barry to try his best to not get caught.

She loved to hug and touch him, full well knowing he was doing his best to conceal his secret desires. She even posed surreptitiously when she was wearing particularly sexy outfits, pretending she was unaware of Barry's secret photos of her.

Like clockwork, whatever panties she had recently worn would go missing out of her dirty clothes hamper. She would picture him pumping away thinking of her, and it never failed to give her a warm feeling in her tummy.

* * * * * * * A Line Crossed

One night after Janet got home, she had a little too much wine, while she and Barry watched TV together. The local news reported a flurry of burglaries in their area. As she watched the news, a terrible idea hatched in Janet's mind.

It was a Friday night, and it was probably the buzz from her wine impairing her judgment, but she thought about how much she enjoyed the extra attention her son paid to her. She wanted to up the stakes.

Janet had long since gotten over the exhilaration she felt from getting too close to the line, like how she felt when she masturbated in Barry's room on occasion. She had no intention of crossing any lines, but if she could add some fuel to her fantasies, what would be the harm?

She turned towards Barry on the couch. "Hey, baby...with all the break-ins going on, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sleeping in my room tonight? I'm really concerned. Having you there just in case would make me feel safe." She had asked innocently enough.

Barry couldn't believe it. He quickly said, "Of course."

"Ok, I'll see you in there," Janet said as she headed off to bed.

Barry could not remember being in his mother's bed with her before, and it was just dawning on him how exciting the prospect was.

He shut down the TV after Janet left, and stripped down to a long tee shirt and his underwear. He normally slept in just his underwear but thought it would be better if he showed up more dressed.

He arrived at his mother's room -- the door opened a crack, inviting him in.

He closed the door behind him as he glimpsed Janet on top of the covers in a nightgown. He slid into bed beside her.

"Hi," he said.

Janet knew it might be pushing things too far, but her buzz overrode her senses as she responded.

"Thanks for coming baby...I just don't feel safe right now. Would you snuggle me a little?"

Barry rolled towards her and put his arm over her shoulder, spooning her. She took his arm and pulled it tighter around her so Barry's warm body was right up against her. She was right, it felt so good.

Barry couldn't believe the feelings he experienced while pressed up against his mother. He smelled her fresh and fragrant hair and felt the pressure of her butt cheeks against him.

When she pulled his arm more tightly around her, he could feel the swell of her breast against his hand.

Ohhh shit, Barry thought, this might not be good.

He had been keeping his dark secret all these years, and the situation he found himself in was overwhelming, but he had no intention of revealing his fantasy world to his mother.

In most situations, he had learned to control his longings, but he could already feel his cock growing by the second.

He tried to put his mind elsewhere, but it was like he had trained his dick to respond to one thing. And that one thing was next to him and all-consuming.

Janet realized quickly that she had not thought this through. She knew he fantasized about her, but that's all they were, fantasies.

Barry's fantasies had provided Janet with an ego boost. But up until now, all had been innocent in the real world. When she conceived the idea to snuggle with Barry, she truly believed that they would only snuggle, that she would get to feel him close to her as they slept through the night.

That is until she felt something hard pressing up against her butt.

Janet felt terrible. She should have known this could happen. She had allowed her booze-influenced whims to put him in this position.

She also realized that she had underestimated her own fantasies. She couldn't stop thinking about the hardness pressing up against her and the feeling of his body next to hers.

Her pussy responded involuntarily with wetness as she felt butterflies growing in her stomach.

After what seemed like a long time with neither one of them moving, but both of them attempting to contain their breathing, Janet, still buzzing from the wine, reached back impulsively.

In her mind, she imagined she could play it off like she didn't know what was pressing up against her. Maybe she could just touch it for a second and then go back to pretending to sleep.

Barry didn't dare move. He could barely breathe. She had to know his cock was pressed against her, but she wasn't saying a thing.

He felt Janet's hand move slowly down, unbelievably, onto his cock.

Barry held in a gasp as he felt his mom's perfectly manicured hand wrap gently around the base of his hard dick.

She started to move her hand away, but then -- as though she reconsidered -- began to explore his penis.

Her fingers began to squeeze and released as she moved almost imperceptibly up and down the shaft. The pleasure her soft and loving hand created was exquisite.

At first, Barry was in shock and thought he might ejaculate immediately, but the barrier his underwear made elongated the experience.

Barry boldly slid his hand down toward Janet's stomach. She didn't move to stop him and continued to pretend like she was asleep.

His hand slowly moved across her tummy and down to her nether regions. He was shocked to feel dampness and heat coming from her crotch, burning through her panties.

She didn't resist as Barry moved his fingers in circles above her pubic mound. He continued to hold still, pretending like they were asleep.

He moved his face onto the back of her neck, smelling her skin and hair. Her breathing increased as he continued moving his fingers delicately across her panties.

Janet loved hearing the change in Barry's breathing and the response she got from stroking Barry's cock through his underwear.

She didn't dare touch his cock directly, and she had to pull Barry's hand up when he tried to slip it under her waistband and into her panties.

In her mind knowing that they were touching each other through their underwear made this situation not as bad since they weren't really touching each other directly.

It didn't take long before Barry tensed up and blew his load into his underwear. Janet could feel his cock spasm as her son ejaculated.

The wetness of his warm cum oozed through the cloth and onto her butt. She moved his hand away from her wet panties and back around her waist, signaling that they were to snuggle again.

It wasn't long before Barry, having spent his load, fell asleep still holding Janet tightly.

Janet knew this experience would probably fuel both their fantasies for years to come.

She had crossed a line and regretted that, but she would claim -- somewhat truthfully -- that she was drunk if it came to that.

Either way, things would go back to normal. Normal being of course that she and her son repressed their attraction and sexual urges toward each other.

The next morning Barry woke up and his mother was gone as though it were a dream -- other than the fact that he was in her bed and had dried cum inside his underwear.

He got up, showered, and went to work. Neither one of them brought up what happened that night. They went back to their normal routine as mother and son, happy to avoid any awkwardness speaking about their situation.

Of course, it was not truly out of either Janet or Barry's minds. They still continued to fantasize about each other -- and only each other.

They went into their respective rooms each night and masturbated, often remembering what it was like to be so close to one another, imagining what it would be like to have gone further than they had.

* * * * * * * A Confrontation

Although Barry had little relationship with his father, he would visit him once a year on holidays.

Unlike Janet, his father pissed away his wealth over the years and clearly held a grudge against his mother for retaining her wealth and becoming so successful.

Barry stopped his relationship with his father when, in a desperate attempt to get money, his father sued Janet hoping to get a payout.

Over the course of Barry's teenage years, the lawsuit was a constant stress on his mother. Her normally relaxed and fun attitude was weighed down by his father's constant legal maneuvers.

The situation came to a head one day when Barry came home from work and heard yelling coming from inside the house.

Barry rushed in and towards the sounds of his mother whimpering. Barry could not believe what he saw.

His father had pinned her to the floor in the living room. He was yelling at her, "You're just a fucking bitch. . . a fucking cunt whore!"

Janet was clearly overpowered and terrified. As Barry looked closely, he saw with shocking clarity, why.

Janet's legs were splayed and his father had pulled his pants down and was fumbling around in an attempt to rape his mom.

Almost on autopilot, Barry reacted, yanking his father off Janet.

Barry noted with relief that, although Janet's work skirt was hiked up, she still had her panties on.

His father's semi-hard dick was bobbling with each step he took backward. It was clear to Barry that his father's plan -- whatever he intended -- did not factor in Barry showing up.

Barry was unquestionably larger and stronger than his undersized and paltry father.

Barry said, "You know, if you get killed attacking someone in their house, as part of self-defense, that is admissible by law."

His father had a look of pure terror as Barry walked towards him and punched him in the gut, causing him to collapse to his knees.

After recovering from the blow, his father tried to get up and pull up his pants at the same time.

Barry just said, "Stay down." To which his father complied.

Barry said in a menacing tone, "If you ever contact us again, we'll press charges and you will be in prison. If you ever send another legal notice or try to extort any money, we will press charges. And if I ever see you again, I will kill you."

His father was whimpering and crying, "I'm sorry. . . I'm sorry. . . yes, I'll never contact you again."

"Now get the fuck out" Barry exclaimed as he punched his dad in the face.

His father tumbled to the ground, running towards the door with his pants still around his ankles.