Barry & Lana - Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes softened, accentuating the features of her lovely face. Barry sensed she had emotions welling up.

She continued, "If you think about it, I've gotten to know you better than anyone else in the world. So when I say that I want to be with you, it's not some fly by the seat of your pants decision. It's not something that will come and go. It's a conclusion I made deep inside long ago, Barry, I could no more change how I feel about you than I could change the orbit of the Earth."

Barry was taken aback. He had been infatuated with Lana, but that was more recent as she had blossomed into a woman. The way she looked and the kind of personality she had turned heads.

Of course, he loved her more than anything, but the kind of love that Lana professed was epic.

How could she be so sure? How much of his love was like that, and how much was his dick fooling him into taking the most desirable woman, even if it came at a cost?

Lana was willing to give everything up for him, knowing he was her brother, when she could have anyone in the world, easily.

What made him so special? If he allowed himself to get in any deeper, would his heart even allow him to come out of this relationship if he needed to?

Lana would be a once-in-a-lifetime catch for any man. Who was he to be the one to receive her!?

Lana interrupted Barry's contemplation. "Should we eat?"

What followed was one of the best meals either of them had ever had. Lavish courses and even more lavish wine.

The topic had turned back to lighter fare, and they both laughed with their usual playful banter as they felt the buzz of the wine kick in.

Lana, suddenly excited, said, "Let's dance!"

Barry led Lana to the dance floor.

As night overtook the restaurant, the dance hall smoothly transitioned into a comfortable atmosphere with glowing lights as slow dance music played.

Barry pulled Lana close as they danced, taking in her scent and radiance.

Lana said, "You look so handsome -- I always liked you in that suit."

Barry quipped. "You're not so bad yourself!" Lana was amused but also humbled as she said, "Why thank you!"

"No, I mean, you are absolutely stunning in that dress...well, in anything, if I'm honest."

Lana blushed, "Well thank you again." She looked at him, bit her lip, and said, "Are you just buttering me up to get in my pants?"

Barry cracked into a smile. "Would it improve my chances if I said yes?'"

Lana leaned forward seductively, "I think your chances are pretty good already." She kissed him, and suddenly, they were entwined in their own world, forgetting to breathe as they devoured each other.

Barry ran his hands through Lana's soft hair and pulled her close while Lana reached behind and grabbed and squeezed Barry's butt. He liked how handsy she could get.

Barry suddenly was aware of the sizable staff that worked the bar, restaurant, dance area, and main entrance, only to service their two exclusive customers. "It feels a little crazy to be making out with you with all these people watching. They definitely have to be wondering who we are to have the money to do this."

Lana said, "Imagine if any of these people knew I was your sister." To herself, she also thought, and your daughter.

Barry replied, "...then they would be disgusted, and I would be mortified."

She said, "Why do we have to care what they think at all? I know nobody can possibly understand us, nor would I expect them to."

Barry looked into her eyes. "I love that about you...you really don't care what anyone thinks."

"That's not true...I care about what you think." Barry blushed.

Lana said, "Anyways, the good news is you're way off on your assessment here. they most likely think you're some kind of rich Jeffrey Epstein type freak, who's into young girls," Lana tried to stifle her laughter, unsuccessfully.

"Cute," Barry said. "They're only half right."

Lana outright laughed. "Ok, funny man. I think it's time for the next phase of my plan."

They left the dance floor holding hands, leaving the staff to wonder who the good looking couple was.

Most staff members felt jealous imagining they could be in either of their shoes, experiencing such powerful love.

* * * * * * *

When they entered the room, Lana took control, immediately saying, "Take off your clothes."

Barry was strangely turned on by this side of her. He stripped his clothes off.

"And the underwear."

Reluctantly he pulled them off, his semi-erect cock exposed.

She turned and said, "Take off my dress." Barry unzipped and removed Lana's dress, leaving her standing in her lace panties and bra. He looked at her, and his cock immediately responded to what he saw.

From her auburn hair and large blue eyes, down to her toned body, perky tits, and flat stomach. Her smooth white skin was augmented with a smattering of freckles that made her appear cute and innocent. More innocent than she clearly was.

Barry realized, this was still so new. Yes, they had sex in his room the night before, but that had been in the dark. In the bright light of day, Lana was on full display as much as their indiscretions.

"You like what you see?" Lana said. She was staring at Barry's rock hard dick. It could not be any harder.

She walked around him, looking him up and down appreciatively. "My God, you're hot," she said as she grabbed the base of his penis firmly.

She reached down and hefted his balls with her small, delicate hands. "And these are fucking huge. You could probably impregnate a village."

He liked her admiration and attention and stifled a moan as she stroked his rock hard cock.

"Now tell me I'm beautiful and sexy."

Barry looked at her appraisingly, "Geezus... You are. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy."

That seemed to satisfy Lana somewhat.

She instructed Barry. "Remove my bra."

Barry complied without hesitation. He couldn't help but ogle her perfect white breasts with her pink nipples standing at attention.

"Suck them." Barry leaned in and put her nipple in his mouth as he cupped her other breast.

"Mmmmm, I like that," she said. "Now take my panties off."

Barry knelt down and stripped her panties off, observing her shaven pussy and athletic, toned legs.

Before he could throw the panties, she said, "No -- keep them."

Barry stood, waiting for her next instruction. She said, "Now, before moving on to this next part, I wanted to clear the air on some things. We are naked with nothing to hide, right?"

Barry said, "Yes," wondering where this was going.

"I want us to be naked like this in all ways -- vulnerable and honest. I'm going to share some things I've kept secret from you, and I'd like you to do the same."

Barry really didn't know where this was going, but seeing Lana standing there naked, bold, and powerful was exciting.

Barry still held her panties. Lana said, "Smell them."

Barry had no problem lifting them up and inhaling her scent -- a scent he had intimate familiarity with.

Barry's dick responded as precum started to leak from its head.

Lana continued. "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Barry felt embarrassed immediately, which somehow did nothing to deter his erection -- if anything, it made him harder.

"Lana, I...I...am ashamed to admit this...and it seems you must suspect, but for a long while now, I've taken your panties and...used them...to masturbate."

Lana stood still and waited. "Is there anything more you want to tell me?"

Barry hesitated and finally relaxed. "Yes...I take them out of your dirty hamper. I use them because they remind me of you...and they have your scent on them."

Lana said, "Does that turn you on...thinking about my pussy?"

Barry replied, "...Yes."

"How long have you been thinking about my pussy?"

This was turning him on. "A long time...I also cum on them...."

Lana said, "Is that because you've wanted my pussy...to cum in my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Even though I'm your sister? Wouldn't that be...wrong?"

"Yes...I'm sorry, Lana...I think I have a problem."

"Well, you might want to hear my confessions before you get into your guilt-a-thon." She said with a sweet smile on her face.

Barry listened intently, wondering where this was going.

"So...first, let me just say. That is hot as fuck hearing you admit all that to me. You should know I am wet right now...and I see you clearly want me...." Lana looked at Barry's throbbing erection knowingly.

She continued, "This might sound obvious in light of present circumstances, but over the years, I have developed a kink for incest. I'm not sure if it started from my attraction to you or if it was finding things on the Internet that turned me on, but I definitely get hot thinking about doing what is supposed to be wrong...and of course, I get off thinking about doing those things with you."

Lana was blushing.

Barry smiled and said, "That checks out. I think it goes without saying that I'm ok with that."

Lana said, "My final confession is that I...sort of...put...a little camera in your room." Lana winced. She knew this was far across any line of acceptability.

"You what!?"

"Yeah...well, I wanted to see you masturbate in your room. So I installed a camera. I was just so hot for you!"

"Lana, that is totally not cool! How would you feel if I did that to you!?" Barry was humiliated.

Lana proceeded. "I might not be the best person to ask that, but I would be flattered and excited if you secretly watched me, just so you could masturbate along with me...imagining we were together." Lana was blushing. She looked so cute to Barry right then.

"Wait -- what!? You masturbated while you watched me? How many times!?"

Lana hesitated. "A lot...and I bought a dildo to use, pretending it was you inside me. That's why it didn't hurt when I had sex for the first time with you."

"Lana..." Barry seemed to be processing everything. "...That IS hot! I can't believe you topped my creepiness! I strangely don't feel so bad about my obsession anymore." He was smiling and seemed pleased with himself.

Lana said, "Good...Is there anything else?" She was giving Barry a chance to come clean with his darkest secret.

Barry answered. "Other than the obvious -- that I've thought about you for a long time, trying to deny and hide my feelings...I think we're good." She wouldn't push him further as she knew he would reveal his secret when he was ready.

Lana said, "Good. I don't like how much guilt you seem to carry. In case you didn't notice, I am well aware of how society would view me, but all that matters to me is how I feel about you."

Barry said, "...and how's that?"

Lana smiled, "Well, duh...I love you, you idiot."

Playfully Barry said, "But what if I love you more!?"

Lana said, "Show me," as she walked to the bed and climbed up.

Lana positioned herself on the edge of the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Does my teenage pussy turn you on?"

Barry hadn't heard Lana be so lewd before. He might have been surprised if he wasn't so turned on.

"Yes." He said.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Yes."

"I'll let you if you convince me I should."

Barry professed, "I have dreamed about your pussy for so long. When I masturbate in my room, I think about tasting you and making you cum."

Lana continued. "That's good. I like that...you pass this time. Now eat my pussy."

Barry had thought about this for so long -- often when he smelled the scent from her underwear. He got down on his knees and moved his face up to her tender mound. She was so lovely -- legs splayed -- her pink pussy lips already wet with arousal.

Barry leaned in and began licking her clit as he inserted a finger in her slit. She was oozing with lubricant.

Lana's young pussy smelled and tasted unbelievably good, no doubt emitting pheromones that were making Barry's head spin.

Lana intoned, matter of factly, "I want you to make me cum...and when I am satisfied, I might allow you to pleasure me in other ways."

Barry wasn't sure why, but her confidence and commanding tone aroused him. Lana was sexy when she demanded what she wanted.

He continued to work Lana's pussy as she moaned and began to cry out. "Ohhhhh fuck Barry. You're so good to your baby sister."

Barry was surprised and turned on by her words as he pleasured Lana into an orgasm. She tensed and strained her breathing as she came, crying out, "Uhhhhhhhhh...oohhhhh...fuck."

Her pussy tasted incredible.

Barry let her orgasm subside.

She pulled him upwards and kissed him. "You eat my pussy so well, big brother."

Barry's dick was so hard. It ached for release as it rubbed against Lana's soft and smooth leg.

She grabbed him by his hair and pushed his head back down towards her snatch, saying, "Not until I say...your sister's pussy needs more attention."

Barry kissed and licked his way back to Lana's honey box.

Her lips and clit were swollen as he continued his tongue thrashing.

He inserted his finger inside Lana's hole and rubbed the top, pulling his finger towards him across the spongy surface to stimulate her G spot.

Right away, Lana moaned, "ohhh fuck.... What are you doing to me? Ohhhh fuck... I'm going to cum again....hard."

Barry said , "cum for me, baby." As continued to stimulate her clit and vagina with his finger and thumb.

Lana exploded. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh...fuuuuuuuck. Baaaaarryyy!" As massive waves of pleasure enveloped her, wracking her body.

She lay panting. "Ohh, my God...I've never had an orgasm like that before..."

She commanded, "I want you to fuck me now."

Lana lay back on the bed, spreading her legs for him.

Barry stepped up and rubbed his cock against her engorged lips, feeling the slick surface with the head of his penis.

Barry slowly eased his cock into her. Lana's pussy was warm, and it felt incredible to be inside her again, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Barry had a big cock, but it seemed even bigger when it was inside her little pussy, which seemed to suck on him as he moved slowly in and out.

He looked down to see his dick plunging into her exposed tummy, marveling at how perfect the opening of her pussy stretched to engulf his member and how sexy her body was, from the sweep of her hips to her belly button piercing.

He remembered how she handled him the other night, taking what she wanted. Now he wanted to have his way with her.

He eased his dick in deeper, feeling her flesh seemingly pull him inwards.

After his slow thrusting, working his way into such a tight pussy, he was able to move more freely.

He pushed her hands back over her head, holding her down as he started pumping harder. She was into it.

Pleasure showed on Lana's face as she said, "Tell me you want me."

"I want you...I've wanted you for so long!"

Between moaning and the sounds of his dick plunging deeply in and out of her pussy, Lana continued.

Lana said. "I know you've wanted me...but you fantasize about cumming inside me, don't you?"

"Yes. . . I have wanted to fill you with my cum for so long." Barry liked the things she made him admit -- the barriers were coming down quickly now.

Lena asked, "But what if you make me pregnant?"

The thought hadn't occurred to Barry. He assumed she was on birth control the night before.

"Aren't you on birth control?"

Lana quickly responded, "That's none of your business. Answer the question." He realized he had to be honest but also wanted to play up to her dirty talk.

Thinking about getting Lana pregnant, as disastrous as that would be, tripped a trigger deep inside Barry. Just talking about it made his balls tighten up and his dick harder.

He decided to play her game -- treat it as a fantasy -- but was honest when he said, "Then I'd be the luckiest man alive since any man would want to impregnate you."

Barry had to add, "But Lana, we're related, so we can't...this is just fantasy, right?"

Lana replied, "...Sure."

He wondered, could she be serious about all this? He wasn't sure at this point, but her talk was hot. If she knew that she was also his daughter, he wondered what she would think then.

Lana purred, "Do you like fucking your little sister's pussy!?"

Ohhh fuck, Barry thought. He liked when she made it dirtier. He became aware that he was deep inside his baby sister's pussy. It was terrifying but also exciting, and it felt so fucking good!

Barry was honest when he replied, "Yes!''

"Did you think about cumming in your sister's pussy when you masturbate?" Barry pictured burying his load deep inside her sexy tummy. He was getting past the point of no return.

"Fuck yes," he growled as he thrust his cock deep into his sister's pussy.

Lana pressed. "You want to cum in your little sister's pussy!? Tell me!"

"I want to cum in your pussy Lana. . . my little sister's pussy."

She was getting more excited. "Tell me I'm hot, and that you want only me!"

"You are hotter than any other woman...I only want to be with you!"

"Fuck' me harder... I'm going to cum" Lana said as her breathing increased.

Barry thrusted vigilantly, while Lana held tightly onto him, her face contorting with pleasure. He watched his dick sink into Lana's soft mound, her tender pussy lips stretching around his cock with each thrust. He couldn't hold out any longer.

Lana shouted, "Fuck Barry, give me your load...show me how much you love me," as she started to cum.

He considered pulling out since he wasn't sure if she was serious about not having protection.

But right now, he needed to feel his cum shooting inside her. He wanted to show her how deeply he loved her.

He felt her pussy's loving embrace as his balls boiled up a batch of baby batter. "Ohhh fuck. I'm going to cum, Lana. I'm going to cum...right...in...your pussy."

She moaned, "Yesss, Barry.. . . fill me with your cum."

Jolts of intense pleasure rose up and through Barry and into Lana as he ejaculated intensely.

He pumped his manly seed into her willing pussy.

She mewled as she came, breathing, "ohhh Barry, ohhh Barry, you're so good to me...." until they both slowly subsided.

Barry eventually pulled out, and Lana rolled over. They kissed -- Lana's mouth soft and inviting as she bit his lip and put her tongue in his mouth. She tasted delightful.

"Now hold me," Lana demanded. Barry held her soft and warm body to his and marveled as his sperm leaked down Lana's leg. There was a deep satisfaction knowing his load was in his teenage sister's pussy.

After their love-making session, Barry felt even closer still to Lana. He could never have imagined this -- it felt like his heart was outside of his chest -- it almost hurt.

Lana said, "I'm glad we're sleeping here tonight. I don't think I can move from this room!" Barry felt the same. He stood up and pulled a small package from his suit pocket.

"Lana, I'm so glad to be here with you...I wanted to give you this to remember this amazing week -- the best week of my life."

Lana looked surprised. "What is this?"

Barry handed her the package, and she unwrapped it diligently.

Inside was a striking platinum anklet with diamonds embedded and tiny etchings scrawled with their initials BP + LP.

Lana looked at Barry with tears in her eyes. "I love it! It means so much to me!"

Barry reached over and wiped tears from her face. "I love you, Lana."

She put it on her ankle. Still teary-eyed, she said, "I love you so much, Barry...I'm going to take such good care of you." She hugged, held, and kissed him. Barry was in heaven.

Barry awoke the next morning with Lana still curled up in his arms. He still couldn't believe that this girl, who was so many things to him, was now his lover.

They showered together, grabbed something quick to eat, and flew away from the top floor of the secret countryside hotel.