Barry & Lana - Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * Barry's Fantasies Fulfilled

When they got home, they sat together for coffee at the breakfast table, holding hands. Lana said. "Thank you for fulfilling my wishes and being such a good sport yesterday."

Barry blushed. "I fully support you anytime you want to get your way like that!"

Lana's stunning smile lit up her face.

She turned, taking Barry's hands into her own. "Seriously, it means so much to me that you were willing to give me whatever I want. I know I can be a bit...extra. If you ever need me to back off and be less demanding, I have no problem doing that. Anyway...I have a little surprise planned for you after work. I hope you'll like it."

She was so sweet and sincere, her eyes shining like sapphires.

Barry said, "First, I wouldn't change a thing about you, Lana...I love you exactly the way you are. Second, thank you for thinking of me...you know I love surprises!"

Now Barry was beaming. "I can't wait."

He reached over and took Lana's face in his hands and kissed her intensely. "Well, I have to go to work. Looking forward to tonight!"

* * * * * * *

Barry received a text to meet at an unknown address after work.

This should be fun, he thought as he headed to the address.

He rolled up to a seedy motel in the middle of nowhere and parked.

Once again, the excitement and love he felt for Lana drove him forward, but he was still dealing with his guilt about how far they had crossed the line without having revealed his darkest secret.

She had given him the perfect opening to confess his sins, but he just didn't have the temerity to tell her.

He was afraid he might lose her and, at the same time, destroy her. How did he find himself in this situation, and if he kept going in deeper, would he ever get out?

At the moment, he didn't care. His dick swelled with anticipation and clouded any sense of conscience he had left for the moment.

Barry found the room unlocked, entered, and closed the door. Lana came out of the bathroom, dressed in lingerie.

Lana was dolled up, to say the least.

She wore black lingerie with red panties. Her exposed waistline highlighted her belly button piercing, and her makeup accentuated her eyes with a glittering cat-like quality.

Barry had to admit; she was a sight.

He also noticed her sparkling diamond anklet just above her lovely foot. He liked that she wore it so proudly.

Lana stepped towards Barry, her soft blue eyes penetrating, as she said, "These last couple nights, I've gotten to have my way with you. And so I thought it might be nice if you had your way with me. I've always wanted to please you... and now more than ever as your girlfriend. You can have any fantasy fulfilled tonight. You can do anything to me; you only have to tell me what to do."

Barry took in the situation. It was true that Lana liked to get her way, and so far, he had happily complied. She generally liked to be in control -- it was her personality -- but Barry was no slouch in that department either.

He had repressed his thoughts and ultimately conjured up fantasies about the things he would do to Lana. Now he felt the thrill of the power to make those fantasies real as he thought about the possibilities.

He stood before Lana, looking her up and down.

Fuck, he thought, she looks so beautiful dressed up for sex, all made up like a doll. That gave him an idea.

Barry said, "You are now my sex doll. You will do exactly as I say."

"Yes, master," Lana immediately replied with only the slightest smile on her face. He had to give her credit; she maintained enough sincerity to make the fantasy believable -- and God, what a sex doll she would make.

Barry walked around Lana, enjoying the views of her body. She wore black stockings with garters that connected to a band around her waist, just above her hips.

Her belly button piercing was bejeweled, drawing the eye to her lean tummy.

Her panties were red silk, as was her lacey bra that was nearly see-through.

Her makeup highlighted her striking eyes with a little pageantry, bringing dark accents and sparkles. She was gorgeous.

Barry walked around and looked from behind. Her ass was spectacular. The thong-style panties ran up her crack, exposing her ass cheeks while covering just enough of her pussy with a red splash of silk. She really was dressed up to be someone's sex toy.

Barry put his hands on her butt, feeling her soft skin and squeezing.

Lana said, "You like my butt, don't you master."

Barry said, "You got that right. They made it perfect when they made you."

Lana felt a slight thrill at the compliment. She knew Barry couldn't resist looking at her butt. She had known that for a long time... back when he would try to look away out of modesty. Now that he admitted it openly, Lana could feel herself getting wet already with just his attention on that one body part.

Barry stripped down so he was naked, leaving a pile of clothes behind Lana.

He put his arms around her, first holding his hands on her tummy and sliding them upwards and onto her breasts, sending goosebumps throughout Lana's body.

When he cupped her breasts, her nipples were already hard.

He leaned forward and kissed her neck, inhaling her scent. Damn, she smelled good.

As he continued to squeeze and fondle Lana's soft yet firm breasts, Barry's dick unfurled and took on a life of its own, pressing up against Lana's soft butt cheeks.

He pushed against her slightly, feeling the head of his dick rub against her silken panty-covered entrance. Precum started to drip from his penis, leaking onto Lana's butt crack.

Barry was ready for the next phase. He walked around Lana again and kissed her lips, pulling her forward as he grabbed her butt from a new angle. He had to give her credit. She held her posture erect and kept still for him.

Barry instructed, "Kiss me back," as he went in for another taste.

This time Lana's tongue took over. She was an amazing kisser, and her tongue in his mouth alone could make him hard -- except he already was.

Satisfied, he walked over to the bed. Barry was rock hard as he climbed onto the bed, laying back and propping his head up on the pillows.

He said, "Come over here and kneel in front of me on the bed."

Lana couldn't believe how sexy Barry looked with his huge cock and balls on display. She was praying that his next instruction would be to pleasure him with her mouth, something she had fantasized about many times.

She had only kissed it and stroked it with her hand so far. Although she had never had sex before Barry, she knew she was especially good at giving blow jobs.

It was something you learn to do to shut boys up that are trying to get into your panties.

"Suck my dick," He commanded.

Lana felt her panties moistening further as she crawled forward and put Barry's dick in her mouth. He was bigger than anyone she had been with before, but the technique worked the same.

She used her hand, wetting her finger into a loop around his dick and then sliding his penis into her mouth, using her hand and mouth at the same time. It didn't take much to make a guy cum, in her experience.

She plunged down, taking Barry's cock in her mouth while maintaining eye contact. She liked how he watched intently as she pleasured him. She knew the show she was putting on had to look hot.

Oh my God, she looks adorable, Barry thought, as his sister slurped his cock masterfully while she looked at him with her baby doll eyes.

Her mouth felt so good; he knew she would make him cum in 30 seconds if he wasn't careful.

"Slow down," he said. "You're going to make me cum too soon. They may have made you too good at this." Pride welled up in her chest at his compliment.

Lana released his dick, which was coated with the reflective sheen of her saliva.

She said, "As you wish, master."

She moved down and took one of his balls into her mouth as she gently stroked his dick. He was hard as a metal rod, watching his sister pay attention to his balls.

Her soft hands stroked his cock and alternatively kneaded his balls as she switched from sucking and teasing. Lana liked watching Barry's eyes roll into his head with the obvious pleasure she gave him.

Barry could hardly believe what he was experiencing at this moment -- only days before, he was in a normal relationship with his baby sister.

Now she was sucking his balls and expertly pleasuring him with her beautiful mouth, completely made up and looking like a sex kitten.

This should be so wrong, and he wondered if this was going too far, too fast. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Barry was going to experience yet another once-in-a-lifetime moment to its fullest.

He instructed her. "Move to the edge of the bed, and stay on your hands and knees"

Lana backed up, looking at Barry expectantly, her lovely eyes shining with excitement.

He got up and walked behind Lana. "Put your head down and show me that sexy ass."

Lana leaned forward, pressing her head into the mattress as she raised her butt upwards and towards Barry. She hoped he liked what he saw.

"Does this please you master?"

Her panty-covered pussy and ass were on full display. Barry had fantasized about what she would look like in this prone position.

Barry had been to a few strip clubs over the years, but nothing he saw there was even close to what he saw before him.

Her toned legs, visible through her black stockings, created a runway for his eyes as he marveled at how smooth the skin on Lana's sexy ass was. Her thong panties accentuated the curve of her round butt.

He noticed her panties were on the outside of the garter straps connecting to the thin garter belt around her tummy.

Perfect for doing this, Barry thought, as he carefully pulled down her red silk panties, noticing their color had been darkened by the incredibly wet pussy they covered.

Lana's intoxicating scent permeated the air as her arousal was evident to Barry's acute senses. He could feel his dick harden in response to her fragrant smell.

Barry thought, fuck, I can't believe I get to have this!?

Lana's curvaceous butt was beautiful. Her ass crack exposed her tiny and perfect anus, and her dark pink pussy lips had the slightest edge, opening like a perfect little flower, leading into her glistening inner sanctum.

Barry finally said, "Now I'm pleased."

Lana responded smoothly, "That's good, master; I'm here to please you...and only you."

He recalled all the times Lana had flaunted her shapely butt in front of Barry. How he had to look away and put her out of his mind.

The vision in front of him was far better than any of the mental images he had used for masturbatory fuel over the years.

Here she was, with her actual ass and her pretty pussy completely exposed for Barry's enjoyment.

He had never seen such a sexy backside and pussy presented in all his years looking at porn.

He was overwhelmed with a primal lust to rut with her like an animal.

He felt power trickling through his balls as he used his hand to rub his impossibly hard dick just inches away from Lana's slick entrance.

Lana said, "You can do whatever you want...I belong to you..."

Barry rubbed the head of his dick against Lana's wet slit, coating it with her lubricant.

Then he said, "Now tell me you want me to fuck you."

Lana looked back at him with her soft eyes and said confidently and sincerely, "I want you to fuck me, Barry."

Barry slowly pushed into her tight pussy, gently feeling the slickness of her entrance stroke him.

He slid deeper into her juicy pussy, liking the feel of her ass in his hands as he controlled the pace.

He held her hips, admiring her beautiful butt as it bounced with each pump of his dick. It felt so intimate the way Lana's tender pussy rubbed and caressed him.

Lana couldn't help herself; Barry's dick was so hard and stimulating her so deeply, she made muted whimpers as he thrusted into her.

He tightened his grip on her butt, pumping deeply into her rich canal. She felt so warm and wet. Her tight pussy squeezed his cock as he moved with even strokes.

"Ohhhh fuck. . . that feels good," Lana purred.

Lana could feel her pussy aching to take all of him in. It felt so good to feel dominated and give Barry exactly what he wanted.

Maybe it was the fact that he had fetishized cumming in Lana for so long, but lustful images of Lana, her tummy swelling with his baby, popped into his head.

Yes, he did fantasize about impregnating her when he masturbated, but this was different, this was real life, and he was already struggling with the consequences of his actions.

Barry slowed down his strokes...deciding to leverage his position to understand the situation fully. "Since I am your master, you have to tell me the truth, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are you actually on birth control?"

Lana hesitated, likely remembering how she had dodged the question before.

She said, "No, Master."

"So we are having completely unprotected sex?"

"Yes, Master."

Barry continued to pump slowly in and out of Lana, doing his best to prolong this experience, realizing he should actually pull out this time as much as he didn't want to.

Lana's breathing increased as she clutched the bedspread tightly with her face down and sideways on the bed. The view of her sexy face, exposed back, and voluptuous butt was almost too much.

Barry was so attracted to her, and he couldn't get the thought of impregnating her out of his head now.

He knew for sure she was completely unprotected. If he came inside her this time, there were likely very real consequences.

Lana sensed his hesitation and said matter of factly, "You can cum in me when you want to, Master."

Barry pondered with wonder; she didn't even seem phased...she wanted him this much!?

Oh my God, he wanted so badly to take her and make her his in this deep, sacred way, but Lana was completely unprotected and -- Barry had no doubt -- at peak fertility.

Slightly breaking character, Barry said, "I want to cum in you Lana. . .but --"

Lana broke character as well. "Tell me what you want, baby. You can have anything you want. I am here just for you. Is there anything else you want?"

"I can have anything I want, and you won't deny me? No matter how crazy it may seem?"

"Anything. I am yours."

Barry felt suddenly lightheaded as he shocked even himself saying what he really wanted. "I want...to... put my baby in you."

Up until now, it was just a fantasy, but a deep, primal part of him loved the idea, and he felt his cock harden and his balls tighten in response to what he had spoken.

Ohhh fuck, Barry thought, I really do want to impregnate her!

Ohhh fuck.... He was half expecting Lana to pull the plug on his fantasy.

Without hesitation, Lana looked back at him with her pale blue eyes, a pleased look on her face, and said with sincerity, "Yes, Barry, you can put your baby in me."

Barry grabbed her hips and pumped his cock harder into her tight pussy. Lana's ample round butt bounced as he pumped into her.

He couldn't believe it, just thinking about impregnating her was intoxicating. It was exciting to think that she wanted this...she wanted him...and she was unprotected.

Lana sensed Barry getting closer; she urged him on, reassuring him in her sweet voice, "You can cum in me when you want to. I really do want your baby."

She had dreamed of Barry for so long. Of becoming his wife and having his kids -- but that was just a fantasy, and this was really happening.

She was so close, and thinking about how Barry was going to knowingly shoot his cum in her unprotected pussy, how he wanted to make her pregnant, was too much.

It brought her over the edge as she felt herself begin to climax.

Barry hit the point of no return. As he felt his orgasm taking over, he grunted animalistically, "You...belong...to me!!"

Lana crossed over the edge, responding with a raw feminine voice, "Make me yours...cum deep in me!"

Barry thrust harder, feeling how deep he could penetrate into Lana's pussy, touching her cervix.

Lana cried, "Ohhhhh shit...Uhhhhhhnnnn. I'm cumming!"

Still in complete control, Barry held the tip of his dick against her cervix as he locked her soft hips tightly against him and pushed into her.

Barry felt her pussy tighten around his cock as he came, an electric current coursing through him and into Lana.

Barry's balls clenched and unloaded. His hungry cock spurted gobs of his semen deep into Lana's schoolgirl pussy.

He emitted a guttural groan as he bellowed, "ohhh...fuck...yeahhhh..." continuing to empty his balls into Lana and feeling her pussy contract to milk his seed.

Lana felt the eruption inside her tummy as ropes of Barry's potent seed entered her womb and -- she had no doubt -- impregnated her.

Slowly Barry pulled out; white semen oozed out of her pink pussy and dripped down onto the bed.

He admired his handy work before turning Lana over and kissing her tenderly.

Lana was so happy that Barry had given in to his fantasy...it just happened to be her greatest fantasy as well.

"You're the best Master," she murmured as they cuddled in total contentment, Barry's sticky seed trickling out of Lana's satisfied vagina.

For the next couple of nights, Barry and Lana made love and had more fun plans for the upcoming weekend -- their first full weekend as a couple.

Unfortunately, the best-laid plans have a way of changing at the most inopportune times.

* * * * * * * Boundaries Drawn

Barry was called into work to travel that weekend, so it seemed they would have a little time apart.

A voice in Barry's had nagged him all week, and it had gotten louder.

It said, "If you continue with this, you'll ruin that girl. She's your fucking daughter! You made a promise to protect her."

He knew she loved him and that she had no issues with their relationship going in this new direction, but Barry couldn't bring himself to tell her his darkest secret.

He became convinced that, when she found out he was holding back such important information for her entire life, she would not be able to forgive him.

He had taken advantage of her, even if she had pushed herself onto him.

With great pain, Barry realized he had to draw a boundary with Lana.

He was in too deep and would not be able to resist Lana's charm if he didn't course correct now while he had the opportunity.

He wasn't even sure he could survive the heartbreak, but he had to try for her sake.

Lana had given him the most erotic encounters of his life, but it seemed too crazy for them to have a future together in light of the dark truth he had yet to reveal.

Especially since he had finally crossed the line, trying to impregnate her knowingly.

He just couldn't resist her. Like an addict, every fiber of his being wanted to make her his, regardless of the consequences. He couldn't ruin her further. He felt fucking terrible.

Before leaving for his flight, Barry texted Lana to meet him for lunch.

Lana showed up in high spirits. She looked radiant and was beaming.

She looked around and saw they had privacy.

"Hey, lover," she joked, hugging Barry and giving him a long sensual kiss. This was going to be harder than he thought.

Barry tried to project strength and keep it together as he proceeded to tell Lana that, though he had the most amazing times he would never forget, they would have to take a break before they did irreparable damage. The longer they waited, the more heartbreaking this would be.

Lana was in shock. She was devastated. She broke down crying as Barry tried to console her.

He was bawling as well. It was one of the most terrible experiences of his life.