Barry & Lana - Soul Mates

Story Info
Barry finds the love of his life is his Sister/Daughter
20.9k words
4.73
40.9k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story can be read as stand-alone but is technically a continuation of "Barry & Janet - Just A Fantasy."

Barry lived with his sister Lana in a large house on a private lot. When Barry's mother, Janet, gave birth to Lana, nobody could ever know that a shared secret bonded Barry and Janet.

Although Lana grew up in a loving household with a mostly normal life -- other than being unusually wealthy -- she had no idea that her missing father was actually her brother Barry.

Her mother and brother maintained a healthy and loving relationship as lovers for most of her life.

Barry and his mother, Janet, added a bedroom to their house when Lana was just a few years old. This new bedroom became Barry's, and it just happened to connect to their mother, Janet's bedroom, via a shared bathroom.

Barry entered Janet's room at night secretly and was always seen leaving his own room in the morning. So for all Lana, or anyone, knew, Barry and Janet had a normal relationship.

Their lives seemed perfect until one fall day the year Lana turned twelve.

In a twist of fate, Janet was hit by a truck and killed instantly in a car accident that nobody could see coming or have predicted.

Barry and Lana were devastated.

Lana had lost her mother, but Barry had also lost the love of his life.

At the funeral, Barry asked Lana if she could wait by the car as he went back to Janet's grave for one final private moment alone.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he said his final goodbyes to his late mom.

"Janet, I promise I will take care of our daughter. I will make sure she has all the best things in life. I swear to you; I will always protect her and show her the love you wanted her to have."

He turned to walk away, paused, and added, "I know what we had between us was not a normal Mother/Son relationship. It will remain our secret, and I'll keep our daughter from ever having to deal with the implications of learning that truth. I'll make sure she has a clean slate and is never subject to any harm or corruption related to our union."

Shortly after the funeral, Barry -- who was 18 years older -- took custody of his younger sister, Lana.

Thankfully, his mother had come into a great deal of wealth, so Barry only worked because he liked to. Lana was set financially for life due to a trust that was put in her name that she would be able to access when she turned 18.

A year after Janet's death, Barry moved into her old room as it was the master bedroom, and Lana -- always the opportunist -- took over Barry's old room, as it was quite nice.

They shared the joint bathroom that Barry had installed a decade earlier, mostly because it was convenient. There were other bathrooms, but neither of them liked going far out of their way very often, so they sometimes fought over its use.

Barry and Lana were close. Barry took care of and protected her and loved her as both his sister and his child.

Lana loved Barry more than anyone else in the world and was often looking for his approval. She didn't have a father that she knew of, but she felt lucky that her older brother was more than able and willing to carry that torch.

Lana thought that if she ever found out who her dad was, it was unlikely that he would be able to measure up to Barry. Barry was many things: handsome, funny, warm, reliable, charming, and most of all, protective.

Losing her mother was traumatic, but if there was a silver lining, Lana knew it was that she got her lovely brother all to herself.

Lana seemed older than her age, and this was partly because of her unusual intellect.

Lana wasn't like the other girls. She was not just a pretty face. She was into science, psychology, physics, and technology; you name it. She could play the piano at a virtuoso level and cook like a chef.

Barry, on the other hand, was more average. He wasn't dumb, but he recognized his little sister was not normal. This meant that she didn't fit in with other kids. And so she would rather spend her time hanging out with her older brother Barry.

Even though Barry was considerably older, they spent a lot of time together, playing video games, going to movies, and just having fun doing things together.

Barry always found Lana mesmerizing to chat with, and Lana kept Barry on his toes, as she could be refined and mature but also playful and even a bit devious.

Over the years since their mother's passing, Lana matured, and it wasn't just her intellect that stood out, but her unusually beautiful body as well.

She developed at a younger age than most, feeling a little awkward as her slender body was graced with admirable breasts along with a curvaceous rump.

Her cute face, adorned with a dusting of freckles and framed by auburn hair, transformed into delicate features, pouty lips, and striking blue eyes.

The kids in her school noticed, as well as grown men.

Although Lana was 18 and technically an adult, Barry thought they had no right to look at her the way they did.

Lana's beauty just made Barry more protective, and he wasn't sure he liked all the attention she got for it.

She was like his best friend, but ever since she had become an adult during her senior year of high school, he had to look away sometimes and push thoughts out of his head when he saw her curves or the way she made him feel when she looked at him a certain way.

When she dressed in skimpy clothes, bent over, or showed some cleavage, those images would freeze in his brain, only later to come out when he was least expecting. He kicked those thoughts out and stayed on the straight and narrow.

Barry knew crossing the line between family members could happen, and he was determined to stick to his vow never to allow harm to come to Lana, including harm from him.

Lana had always found Barry incredibly attractive. There were times when she allowed her thoughts to cross the invisible line of accepted norms.

Once, when Barry forgot to lock her side of the shared bathroom, she peaked in and saw Barry's naked body.

He was looking in the mirror getting ready, so she took her time eyeing up his sexy butt, chiseled abs, and well-endowed member.

On another occasion, Lana peaked into his room from a crack in the bathroom door and saw Barry on his bed masturbating.

He was completely oblivious, so Lana took her time, noticing the intense arousal in her panties as she watched her brother pleasuring himself.

At school, Lana had fallen in with a group that people referred to as "the hot girls." Everywhere she went, boys and even men would ogle her and give her attention, so she figured, why not just own it?

She liked the power she wielded but had little interest in men outside of Barry.

Sure, she had messed around with boys at parties, but she had never had full-on sex, opting instead to give blow jobs and occasionally allow boys to touch her.

In her mind, she pretended that the boys she was with were actually Barry -- and it was him she was giving blow jobs to or allowing to touch her.

She knew it wasn't right to think of Barry that way, and maybe something was wrong with her, but she had long since accepted that she had a certain brand of kink, and it wasn't going away.

Over time, she developed elaborate fantasies about Barry. Her fascination led her down the rabbit hole of internet porn, where she often watched step-sibling porn, imagining what it would be like to cross the line with her brother.

The kink turned her on, unlike anything else. It helped that she was so attracted to him, but she was always able to keep her fantasies separate from reality by compartmentalizing them.

After all, there was no way Barry would want to do the perverted things Lana fantasized about.

She thought about trying to do something to stop her attraction to Barry, but she couldn't help herself. It was the way she was wired. No other man truly interested her in the slightest.

Lana's secret world remained well guarded and far outside the realm of reality, that is, until that fateful summer.

It would be a summer she would remember for the rest of her life.

* * * * * * * Summer Begins

Barry and Lana hung out often on the weekends and after school. They had fun playing sports and swimming in the pool at their house.

Lana would sometimes touch Barry playfully and vice versa.

Lana liked to pretend that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. The way they spent time together, goofed around, and enjoyed each other's company made it easy for her to imagine.

Barry, on the other hand, was apprehensive about his feelings and thoughts towards Lana, which sometimes crept in. He was able to keep them at bay, but the temptation was only made worse by Lana's raw sensual beauty.

That summer, Barry suspected for the first time that Lana had a crush on him. He noticed that she found a way to get his hands to graze her butt or boobs when they were playing around.

When he hugged her, which was often, he would have to tamp down any arousal.

She was unbelievably sexy, and he was finding it harder to resist thinking of her as she matured. He loved her so much, and he didn't want to mess her up.

He, of all people, knew that taboo lines could be crossed. In the case of his mother, things worked out. But he knew that he had just been lucky. Not only would society shun incestuous behavior, but it was also illegal as well.

Besides that, Lana wasn't aware that she was technically his daughter. Barry had already crossed sacred lines before. He was not content with crossing those same lines with the person he adored and vowed to protect the most.

Unfortunately, the best-guarded gates have a tendency to open a crack. One of Barry's greatest weaknesses was exposed when he went into the bathroom during that crazy summer.

Lana's panties were lying on the floor of the bathroom - she must have forgotten to pick them up after showering.

He and Lana had just been hanging out that day, and he recalled seeing a glimpse of those very same yellow panties when she didn't cross her legs on the couch.

He wondered if she did that on purpose. He had looked away, but the image had seared into his mind.

"No," Barry said out loud. He had to leave her panties alone and walk away.

Barry's cock started to put other ideas in his mind.

Just as he was about to beat the temptation and leave her panties, he snatched them up impulsively and left the bathroom.

He locked his door and sat on his bed. Up until then, he had not crossed any lines other than having occasional sexual thoughts of Lana he had to ignore.

I should just put these back in the bathroom where I found them, he thought.

Before he could stop, he lifted his sister's cute panties to his face and smelled them.

Ohh, my god, he thought as the ambrosia-like scent of her womanhood flooded his senses.

His dick was like an iron rod as he felt a thrill course through his body.

Images started flooding his mind. The images he had packed away and hoped never to act on.

Images of Lana's body. Her cute face and beautiful eyes. Her impossibly pert breasts and her amazing ass that she always seemed to be showing off.

"Ohhh fuck," he muttered as he pumped his dick furiously. In less than 30 seconds, he erupted and shot his load all over Lana's panties.

Barry felt shame and also like something had opened in him.

He justified his actions. He couldn't have taken on a more difficult task than ignoring Lana's advances and pushing down his own attraction to her.

Maybe he needed to have an occasional outlet to keep from cracking. If that is what it took to keep her safe, then that's what he would do.

He hid his secret fetish in his mattress like he had done so many years before with his mother's panties.

After that first crack in his armor, Barry struggled in his dealings with Lana.

As they hung out, he found that he was having more lewd thoughts, and he found it was getting easier to fuel his developing fantasies further. At least that's all they were; he thought...just fantasies.

It was summer, and Lana wore a bikini under her shorts and a small cutoff T-shirt. "I'm going to go out back and suntan," she announced.

Barry couldn't help himself. He stared out the large panel window into the backyard. The very same one he looked out when he had masturbated for the first time to his mother lying in the same sun-lounger by the pool.

Lana appeared to be asleep, but with her sunglasses on, she was able to watch.

She hoped Barry's gaze was directed at her body.

She was rewarded when she saw him peering from an opening in the curtains.

He kept looking. This was too good to be true. He must be looking at me, she mused.

Lana had been providing breadcrumbs for a long while now. Wearing revealing clothes. Holding her touches a little longer than necessary.

She knew she was playing with fire, but she wanted to know if Barry could ever look at her the way she did him. What she saw was beyond what she could imagine ever happening in reality.

Barry stared at her, believing her ruse, with his big dick in his hand, pumping furiously.

Barry openly ogled Lana's sexy body. Although she had a naturally white complexion, she had taken on a little tan, which highlighted the light dusting of freckles she had on her face and shoulders.

The swell of her breasts was exposed nicely as the bikini fabric barely held them in. Her lean and taut stomach extended down to her pubic mound, barely covered by a tiny patch of fabric.

Lana left very little to the imagination with what she was wearing and how she had positioned herself.

She almost couldn't breathe. Lana held still, not wanting to spoil this moment.

It didn't take long for Barry to blow his load. He shot huge strands of cum right onto the picture window.

He was so hot and manly. Lana felt so gratified that she was able to have this effect on her brother.

Barry quickly cleaned off the window and vowed to go no further. He was allowing himself just these little fantasies.

He knew the difference between reality and fantasy. In giving in to his fantasies, at least he didn't have as much sexual frustration pent up, and that was good, wasn't it?

After her poolside tanning session, Lana knew one thing for sure. Barry was into her.

She smiled and felt her heart swell with pride.

The very next day, Lana would gain far deeper insight into Barry's mind and behaviors...and what she learned was surprising, to say the least.

* * * * * * * A Discovery

Lana always had a fascination with the mystery of her father. Her mother had told her that her birth was the result of a one-night stand with a stranger at a business convention far away.

Her mother, Janet, had no desire to even attempt to find this man, and it seemed impossible for her to do so since she claimed she didn't remember his name.

Barry was no help, just repeating the same information to Lana that she had heard since she was little.

Being a smart little detective, Lana decided to take a stab in the dark.

She knew that DNA databases existed and heard how, after an analysis was done, people would sometimes find relatives that were also in the database.

It was a long shot, but she took it.

In order to get a good baseline, Lana secretly submitted samples from her mother, Barry, and herself.

She had sent for them weeks earlier, and the results of the tests arrived at last.

Lana was in for a shock. Barry and her mother's DNA match showed a Mother/Son relationship, as expected.

However, the results also showed a Father/Daughter relationship between her and Barry.

"Holy fuck," Lana said out loud, her incredible intellect rapidly filling in all the missing blanks.

Barry and his mother always got along unusually well...and they were really close.

They also had adjoining rooms, connected by the bathroom she and Barry now shared.

Lana realized with absolute certainty that, during her entire childhood, up until the day of her mother's death, Barry had been sleeping in her mother's room...and they had surely been fucking!

In stunned amazement, she realized that her brother, whom she was infatuated with, was, in fact, also her father.

This new knowledge seemed to have the opposite effect on Lana in terms of her sexual fantasies.

Instead of stopping, her kink grew further. She now explored the step-father/daughter porn on the internet, fantasizing.

In her mind, she not only saw Barry as her brother but also as her daddy.

In her fantasies, he was unable to resist her charms. He would explore her body and profess his love to her as they made love.

Other times, he would hold her down and take her like a man hungry with lust. Sometimes, when she was at her kinkiest, she would seduce him and take him almost against his will.

But in her most secret fantasy, she and Barry would fall in love, much like she imagined had happened with him and her mother, and they would get married.

In this fantasy, she would move far away, where the mooring of societal norms would do little to interrupt their happiness.

Ultimately, she would have Barry's baby, and they would live happily ever after.

Her fantasies turned her on and allowed her an outlet, but in reality, she knew it was all an impossibility.

Still, the fact that Barry had crossed the line with his mother gave Lana a glimmer of hope as she thought about how a fantasy could sometimes become a reality.

* * * * * * * Surveillance

Lana's knowledge of Barry's darkest secret emboldened her.

She installed micro cameras in Barry's room.

Yes, it was a terrible invasion of privacy, but Lana liked to be in control...and she was already so far over the line with her fantasies.

Lana sat in her room, looking at her computer screen.

Barry was naked on his bed, holding his erect penis in his hand. She always thought he had a gorgeous body and considered him to be the peak of masculinity. But seeing Barry playing with his dick from the comfort of her room was next level.

She had seen plenty of men's dicks on the internet, but this was Barry's... And it was beautiful. She couldn't believe how thick and large it was. Not outrageously so, but definitely bigger than the norm.

As he masturbated, Lana slipped her fingers into her now-wet pussy. She had thought about Barry when she masturbated. He was her muse.

But those were fantasies imagined in her mind, and this was his actual dick he was stroking.

Lana watched, fixated, holding her breath, as Barry ejaculated into some sort of material. It couldn't contain the torrents of sperm he shot out of his monster cock.

He then reached over his bed, pulled the mattress up, and stowed the cloth in between the mattresses.

"What was that?" Lana said to herself.

After Barry left for work, Lana snuck into Barry's room, lifted the mattress, and was utterly shocked at what she saw -- the object he had ejaculated into was...a pair of her panties that had gone missing.

Her panties! Lana almost fainted with the realization as she looked closer to inspect them.

Her brother's sperm was still warm and oozed, coating the inside of the panties.

She thought, my God, how long has he been doing this!?

She dipped her finger into Barry's semen and put it to her lips. She tasted her brother's cum and proceeded to pull her panties down. Her pussy was so wet, and she couldn't believe what she was doing.

She dipped another finger into his cum and rubbed it on her pussy. "Ohhh fuck..." She said as she played with herself, orgasming almost immediately.

She estimated he had been gone a little over 30 minutes. She knew sperm only lasted, at maximum, 30 minutes outside the body, so she was relatively sure that nothing bad would come from what she did next.