Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. You win. We need our own car. And it does make sense to have an EV for commuting. Anything the four of us do together will be in the SUV."

"I knew you'd come to your senses."

"Stevie?"

"Yes?"

"I'd slap you right now, but I'm afraid my fingers would break off."

"Ha ha. What was the plan with your coat before we were blindsided by Debbie? You were up to something."

"Yeah. I was going to raise the lower zipper while we were eating, enough for clear viewing by the bar guys. Like Sandy sort of suggested."

"But what was the deal with the top zip?"

"Oh... I dunno. Gradually lower it to see boob shape."

"I get it. But knowing you I suspect it wasn't going to end there."

Emily grins at him.

"Uh huh. Lower the top zipper to push the lower one all the way down, and then off. You were going to flash your whole body at them."

"Yep."

"I know Sandy was egging you on, but I think that would have been a bit too far. Even though we've played at several Applebee's, we've mostly kept it at 'teasing' levels. Applebee's isn't some sleazy dive."

"I guess."

"What are you going to do with the car guys? We'll probably have two or three test drives."

"Improvise. Especially if we get a cute one."

"You're not..."

"I am."

"Incorrigible," Steve sighs with a deep inhale and rolls his eyes at her.

"Where first? I saw a Buick dealership when we made the left onto Dirksen."

"They don't have anything other than the Hummer EV. Huge monster. Over 100K."

"But none of 'em are cheap, Steven."

"You're right. But we should be able to find something a little more suitable at less than half that price."

"Lead on, oh wise one," she giggles.

It draws a tongue from Steve.

After a little bit of winding around on a main road mostly unfamiliar to Steve, Em calls out, "Look! Hyundai dealer! On the right!"

"Good catch! I read they have a nice EV sedan. Roughly mid-thirties after incentives. Let's try 'em out!"

Steve manhandles the big van into the lot, finds a spot, and the two jump down onto the asphalt prepared to dash into the showroom against the cold. Emily had up-zipped her coat enough to sit comfortably in the van, and the breeze of their run unintentionally displayed a nice bit of leg. This caught the attention of two of the men sitting at their desks, who had a brief and frowning exchange over whose turn it was to greet this particular prospect.

A young fellow, probably mid-20s, evidently won the disagreement, and steps to Steve and Emily, handshake offered to both.

"I'm Devin. How can I help you today?"

As seems to always be the case, this greeting is mostly extended to the male of the couple. Dealership sales staff is supposed to be trained these days to not assume that it's the guy interested in a car or truck, but that seems to be a hard habit to kick. A young sales rep should really know better; it's probably the influence of older members of the sales staff.

Steve deflects this, "Emily? All yours."

"Thanks! Nice to meet you, Devin. I'm Emily, this is Steve. We might be interested in your electric. You have something to show us, hopefully."

"Yes we do, Emily. Right this way."

"(He's cute, Steven,)" Em whispers in Steve's ear as they follow Devin across the showroom.

"(You're not...)"

"(We'll see,)" she smiles to Steve.

Emily "adjusts" her coat, which in this case is up-zipping to show more leg as they walk. A lot more leg. Bad Emily!

Devin starts his pitch with the exterior features, shortly followed by his opening the driver door for Emily to take a seat. She accepts the offer, and plops down into an especially un-graceful landing seeing that she's used to the higher seats in both Steve's SUV and their van. She lets out a soft giggle and shifts around to face forward and behind the wheel.

Steve notices Devin's eyes are as big as saucers, an expression which quickly turns into a sly smile. Ah. Bad Emily again - she had flashed pussy in her supposedly clumsy sitting. She knew she was doing it, and it didn't take Devin much at all to get the hint.

After the obligatory lesson in the controls layout, the scene is repeated for the passenger side and then one side of the back seat. Devin is trying his darnedest to keep a straight face, as is Steven in his knowing that Emily is in full tease.

"What do you think?" Devin asks Emily.

Em glances to Steve, smiles, and then redirects to Devin, "Any chance of a test drive?"

"Certainly. Right out front."

"Steve? You're the driver in the family. How 'bout you do this part?"

"Emily..." he starts to scold, but catches himself. Pretty clear she's up to something by now.

Devin grabs the key fob for the demo car from the receptionist and shows them to the door nearest the car.

"Devin?" Emily requests. "You're going to be in the back seat with me. We frequently travel with four, so I want to get a good impression of how it feels on the road with two in the back."

They dash out to the unlocked car. Fortunately, Devin had the foresight while they were in the showroom to ask the porter to make sure the cabin was warmed up for the demo. It's toasty inside.

"Devin?" Steve asks after they're all in. "Is it okay to take it on the expressway?"

"Definitely," he confirms. "Turn right from here, left on MacArthur, and then west on I-72. New Berlin exit is good as a turnaround, but the Alexander exit is also good if you want a little more."

Steve manages to not screw up anything getting the unfamiliar car out of its display space, and acclimates to the controls fairly quickly.

"This is good, Em. Controls are straightforward. No surprises!"

"Super. Guys? I hope you don't mind but I need to air out a little bit. It's a little warm in here. Great heater, obviously, so that's good."

She unzips her coat all the way down and flaps it a little bit to cool off. Devin's eyes get real big again as he catches a glimpse of bare breast. Steve notices this in the rearview and smiles as he executes the turn onto the Interstate.

Ah, the setup.

"Guys, it is pretty warm in here," Steve suggests. "Can I bump it down a little?"

"I'm just getting comfortable, sweetie. Leave it there. Dev? It is sort of warm, so don't be afraid to take off your jacket. And loosen that tie."

Aha. Setup number two.

Steve gets into the groove after merging into traffic. He pulls a safe distance behind a semi and engages the adaptive cruise control to experience how it behaves. He doesn't have that in either the SUV or van. It's also a good excuse to extend the time on the road if he's reading Emily correctly.

"Still hot in here!" Emily exclaims. She sheds her coat, and quickly reaches to Devin's belt and zipper, and unfastens his pants.

Final setup. He doesn't fight back against the naked cutie.

But he does protest a little, "The old guys at work told me stories about things like this. I didn't believe them. You aren't really interested in the car, are you."

"Actually," Emily counters, "yes we are. You're going to fuck me, anyway. Oo! Nice one!" She goes down on Devin to encourage an erection. It didn't need too much encouragement.

"How nice, Em?" Steve leers from the front seat.

"Uncut. Mushroom head. Mmmm."

"Are you prepared?"

"Yes. Tissues in my coat pocket. Devin? Shift around to do me."

Aside from the moans and grunts of Devin and Emily's impromptu coitus, it's a nice and quiet ride. Steve is impressed.

He chuckles, "How you two doin' back there? Want me to turn around at the first Jacksonville exit instead?"

"Gawd yes!" Devin blurts. Emily giggles. That one route change adds about twenty minutes to their "test drive".

Steve turns the car around according to the new plan, and the return leg is uneventful aside from Devin cumming into Emily with a loud grunt just as they were passing the Alexander exit.

"Good timing, guys. Dev, when you catch your breath, help me compare this car against the others. I know you'll be honest with us because, well, you can't get much more honest than screwing my girlfriend, right?"

Dev laughs between gasps for air and Emily guffaws at her Steven's approach to making a car deal that sticks.

Devin is finally upright and pulling himself together. "What do you want to know? Have you shopped around much?"

"Test drove the VW a while back, and have read a lot of reviews. First, I know that this is the same car underneath as the Kia. How is it different?"

"Aside from the styling, probably the most significant difference is this has more back seat room. I think we just proved that."

Everybody cracks up.

Steve responds, "I know we don't want the Nissan because of the CHAdeMO. Right?"

"Very good! It's cheaper, but that charging connector is already being phased out. What did you think of the VW?"

"Drove nice, but the controls are a nightmare. The infotainment is... well... what were they thinking?"

Devin laughs, "They weren't. You look at the Mustang yet?"

"No, but I read in too many places that the rear seating sucks, and that they've biased performance at the sacrifice of range."

"Seems you have a good handle on the market! You didn't mention Tesla. Or even Rivian."

"Tesla fell off my radar a while back. Musk is such an... well, let's put it this way. I'm not a fan of their leadership. And Rivian? Way out of our budget, and the R2 is two years down the road."

"Their plant is local, so I had to ask. You mentioned range. Is that an issue?"

"Not for Emily and her husband. They have a commute that's perfect for an EV, with charging both at home and work. Charging on the road will be rare if at all."

"Fuck. Husband? And you're her boyfriend?"

"A second husband, actually. Don't worry it. We're a little different."

"No kidding. What can we do to make this work for you guys today?"

"We'll obviously want to talk numbers when we get back to the showroom, but Jackson -- her husband -- will want the opportunity to drive it before we sign. We might be able to do that in a couple of hours."

"Uh... will I be expected to..."

"Only if you want to. You're young. I think you could manage it."

Emily laughs.

=====

"Hi!" Still at his desk, Jackson answers his cell. "What's up?"

"Steve and I think we found a car!" Emily excitedly responds.

"Oh? What is it?"

"A Hyundai electric! It's nice!"

"Did you drive it?"

"No, but Steve did."

"Why not you?"

"I was busy consummating the deal."

"Lemme guess. Consummating is an interesting choice of words. You were fucking the salesman during the test drive, right?"

She laughs.

"Okay, where are you right now?"

"Sandy's restaurant. We're going to have a new one for tonight, too."

"Really? Who?"

"Her name is Debbie. She's a server for Sandy. She's been doing Rick, and she pretty much knows our whole deal."

"What's she like?"

"Tall, blonde, slender, friendly, matter-of-fact. Nice girl."

"Steve's type."

"Uh huh. Even more-so -- she's a former college volleyballer."

"Shit. She bi?"

"Don't know. Steve suspects, though. He told me that most of the serious volleyball women were bi if not lez. Lots of naked time in the gym showers."

"Steve told me about his volleyball years. What do you want me to do?"

"Come meet us here when you're off work. The three of us will go over to the dealership and you can meet Devin and take a drive for yourself."

"He going to be okay with both of your husbands there?"

"He knows the deal. Not the swinging shit, but that we're open. Obviously."

Jax laughs. "Okay. Let me wrap up a couple of things here, check in with Henderson, and I'll meet you there. 'Bout an hour. Sound good?"

"Yes it does!"

"Em? You know I have to ask."

"Just the new blue coat."

"Figures. See you there." He trails off laughing as he hangs up.

Steve is suppressing chuckles having heard the entirety of Em's end of the call.

"I take it he's okay with it all."

"Oh, he's fine. Not all that excited about the car. You know he's not really a car guy."

"Yep. He and I have talked about it. We car nuts call guys like him 'appliance drivers'."

"I get that. Slap wheels on a washing machine and they're good to go."

Steve laughs, "I'm sure glad you have some appreciation for it."

"I am, too. Hey. I'm not showing nearly enough leg."

Ziiiiiiiiiiip!

"Emily! Really? And you're figuring on doing Devin again? What if you score somebody here? We talked about that earlier. Not really the place."

"Challenge accepted!" she laughs, reaches down for yet more exposure, and turns her stool towards the bar.

She is ignored. Well, not really "ignored", it's just that the men seated on this side of the bar have their backs to her. However, a guy on the opposite side of the bar notices, and tries to get the attention of any of the men closer to Steve and Emily.

One gets the message and turns around. His expression is that of shock at first, then a smile, then eye contact, followed by a subtle inquiring nod, to which Em responds with her own nod. He drops off of his barstool and heads toward the restrooms.

"Be right back," Emily grins to Steve. He rolls his eyes and slowly shakes his head at her.

The gentleman is standing outside the men's room door having already checked to see if the coast is clear inside. Emily feigns stepping into the ladies' room but on verifying nobody is paying attention, pushes bar guy into and through the men's door.

Debbie comes over to Steve's table to offer a refill.

"Did I just see what I just saw?" she chuckles to Steve.

"Yeah, you did," he sighs. "She's 'in a mood'. We just got back from car shopping and think we found something. She is hopeless when she gets giddy-happy this way."

"You let her?"

"I don't 'let' anybody, Debbie! I do try to discourage it a little and familiarize her with the risks, but she's a free spirit and I don't ever want to trample on that."

"You love her, don't you, in spite of it all."

"Yes I do. Very much."

"Sandy tells me about the strange but wonderful relationship the four of you have. I am really looking forward to tonight."

"As are we. Since we're getting personal here, are you bi?"

"Yeah. Mostly into guys, but I will enjoy the right lady. Yes, Emily is on my radar."

"Good. Oh! There's Jackson!"

"And there's Sandy kissing another guest as they walk in. Shame on her!" Debbie laughs.

"Sandy and Jax have had plenty of moments together."

"I'll bet. And she's in love with you."

"How do you know?"

"The way she says your name, and the look in her eyes."

"Do you know about..."

"Her piercings? Of course. When I do Rick, it's the three of us."

"So you're okay with Rick's 'special qualities'?"

"You mean his enormous cock? Steve, being tall has its benefits."

Jackson is taking a seat.

"Debbie? This is Jackson. Jax? Debbie."

Jackson responds, "A pleasure. Emily told me about you. You're going to be joining us tonight, right?"

"With bells on!" Debbie chuckles.

Steve sort of chokes on his beer. "Not you, too!"

"I thought that would get you," she laughs. "No, that's Sandy's thing. I'm piercing and tat free."

"Oo. Nice," Steve smiles. "Am I going to have time with you tonight?"

"Oh, definitely. And I have a hunch that you and Emily together are a blast."

"They are!" Jackson confirms. "Where is she?"

Steve answers, "Doin' some guy in the john."

"I'll go say 'hi'."

"That's evil, Jax. You'll scare the poor guy."

"You guys are a mess!" Debbie laughs. "I need to get to work here."

"Go!"

Jackson rises from his seat and heads over to the restrooms just in time to catch Emily emerging with her conquest right behind.

"Hi, sweetie!" She reaches up to kiss Jackson.

"Uhhhhhhh..." the guy is taken aback.

"Mike? This is Jackson. He's my husband."

"Uhhhhhhh..." Mike is speechless.

Jax graciously reaches for a handshake, "Hi, Mike. You show Em here a good time?"

"Uhhhhhhh..." Mike is turning white.

"Well, good to hear. Sweetheart, you and Steve ready to go?"

"Uhhhhhhh... Steve?"

"My other husband," Em answers. "The guy at the table with me."

"Uhhhhhhh..."

"Had a fun time, Mikey. Thanks!" Em stretches up to kiss him on the forehead.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

Jax and Em chuckle as they leave Mike in a daze and leaning against the archway.

"(Successful?)" Jax leers at Emily as they walk back to their table.

"(Uh huh.)"

"(Good. You bring that out in a man.)"

They have to stop, they're laughing so hard with each other.

Steve is laughing, too, as they approach their table.

"You are so bad, Emily! Really!"

"You get the whole picture?" Em chuckles.

"I saw him blanch when Jax went to shake his hand. Worth a thousand words!" Steve laughs.

"Yeah, he wasn't bad, actually. Girthy. Love that full feeling!"

"I'll bet. You cleaned up enough to pay Devin a visit?"

"I can be. Let me visit the ladies' room for real. Is Debbie bringing us another round? Something for Jackson?"

"No. I told her earlier that we'd be leaving as soon as Jax got here. I settled the tab while you two were scaring the shit out of that poor gentleman."

Em chuckles again, "Okay. We'll go as soon as I get back."

"That's the plan!"

As Emily makes her way to the restroom, Steve muses to Jackson, "You know, she's going to grow out of that sooner or later."

"Oh, I'd say 'later', Steve. Cyan's the same way. Maybe not quite as out there and willing to jump every passing cock, but Em has a lot of time left doing shit like this. So does Cy."

"You're probably right. You get things settled at the office?"

"Yep. Henderson hinted about bumping my pay. Apparently the revisions I made to a couple of the big machines not only work well, but save the company thousands per unit."

"Why couldn't they do that before?"

"They had trouble thinking outside the box. Literally, actually; the auxiliary processor I designed apparently solved a lot of ills."

"Good deal. You guys ready to take on a car payment?"

"Yep. We still doing halvsies?"

"Yes. Emily and I talked about it, and we're going to have your and her name on the loan with me as co-signer. They're letting the loan out against my credit, so you're getting a good rate, and rebuilding your rating. Best outcome possible under the circumstances."

"Thank you, Steven. Gosh! Thank you!"

"Not here!" Steve laughs as Jackson starts to lean into him for a kiss.

Jax sighs, "You're right. It's just between us and the girls."

Steve smiles at that. "All that's left is for you to be comfortable with the car, and final signatures on the paperwork after that."

"I'm going to take it for a drive first, right?"

"Yes."

"All three of us?"

"Well, minimum is you and the salesman. But Em and I will tag along if you want."

"I'd like that. Besides, it would give us some idea of how well it does with four in the car."

"Good thought. Probably you and me in the front."

"And Em in the back fucking the salesman."

Steve laughs, "Probably. Depends on whether he can get it up again."

Emily approaches their table, "Hi, guys! I'm ready!"

"Which car?" Jax asks.

Steve answers, "SUV. It's already warmed up. We're leaving the van here 'cause I've already asked Sandy if she or Rick could drive it to the house tonight. Debbie's riding with them. You and Em will take the new car home and park it in the garage, and we'll shuffle everything around tomorrow. So let's highball!"

"Goof," smirks Emily.

"You knew the job was dangerous when you took it!"

Emily laughs and slaps at Steve's shoulder.

=====

"Pleasure to meet you, Jackson. The car Emily and Steve chose for you is charged, warmed-up and ready to drive. Who's riding along?"