Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart?" Cyan starts, "What's going on? Was that Debbie we heard? She sounded excited about something."

"Yeah. Turns out she's one of Ellie's former students. She was a math major. I picked-up on a latent attraction there. Neither knew the other was bi; Ellie was suppressing it for obvious reasons anyway. Emily has them in her bedroom for the reintroduction."

Jackson muses, "There's that Kismet thing again, Steven. How do you do that?"

"Dunno, Jax. I dunno. Sandy? You doing okay?"

"Just peachy, Steven," she chuckles. "You know..."

"Know what, San?"

"Well... Cyan, Emily, me, Ellie, your friend in Florida, and apparently now Debbie, given what she and I have been discussing since this afternoon..."

"Yeah?"

"You have a harem."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Can't be. Certainly not by intent. All of you have your own lives, your own loves."

Jax has a thought, "Steve? She doesn't know about Alyssa."

"Lyss is in your fan club, Jackson."

"Sort of. But she fell for you first."

"Alyssa? Lyss?" Sandy is puzzled.

"Another Florida friend, Sandy. Penny and Alyssa are roommates."

"And they're both single," Jax notes.

"Oh, that's risky, Steven," Sandy frowns.

"Sure is," Cyan adds her two cents. "We're even standing by with the guesthouse in case they have to bail from their lives in Miami."

"Oh, okay," Sandy realizes. "Penny runs that nude swinger hotel, right? Where they had that knife fight where they were trying to cut off each other's... uh...?"

Cy answers, "Uh huh. Sandy's right, Steve. You've accumulated quite a following recently, and it's awfully girl-heavy. Gawd. Susan, too. And she's a tough one. Her cynicism especially about sex shit is off the charts."

"That the porno producer?" Rick asks. "She into you, too?"

"Yeah," Steve shrugs. "Our visit was apparently the first time somebody pushed back on her crap. It's more of a respect thing, but we can get it on pretty good, too."

Rick smirks, "Sounds like you have a problem."

Toby chuckles, "Some problem!"

Toby quickly backs off. Nobody is laughing. He's new at this "poly" thing.

The glass door slides open a crack and Emily sticks her head out, "Sweetie? We're ready."

Steve responds, "Okay. Guys, I've been summoned."

"For what?" Sandy asks, sort of frowning.

"Ellie and Debbie. And Emily. Serious moment."

"Harem responsibilities. I know I'm right on this, Steven."

Jax looks to Steve with sympathetic eyes; Sandy is subtly shaking her head in what's almost a disapproving grimace. But she knows better, and knows exactly why these other women are clinging to Steve. Cyan and Rick kiss in their understanding of their respective spouses' angst, are concerned, and are taking what comfort they can in their mutual affections.

Steve glances back, "Jax? Mind the front door for us, please. Miriam and Sid."

"Sure."

Steve disappears into the house, Emily leading.

=====

Knock knock. Knock knock knock. Knock.

"Who in the hell knocks, huh?" Cyan blurts.

"Sid," Jackson quickly responds. "Steve and Emily's bullshit with the trick doorbell spooked him last time. That's why Steve turned it off. I'll let Sid know. Sandy? I gotta get that."

"Sure, Jax. Am I going to get more of you later?"

"I don't see why not."

Jackson leaps out of the tub, grabs a towel, but still leaves a dripping trail through the dining room. Not the first time, for sure. Nor the last.

He takes a quick glance at the monitor just to be safe, and opens the door.

"Hi, guys! Come in out of the cold."

"Where's your little cutie pie, Jackson?" Sid asks. "Odd for you to be getting the door."

"She and Steven are in the back having a serious discussion with Ellie and a new girl."

"Oh? Serious? How serious?" Miriam inquires.

"Pretty serious. They haven't filled us in on all the details yet, but the new girl turned out to be a former student of Ellie's. Steve and Sandy didn't know. She works for Sandy, and 'helps out' with Rick. They surprised each other."

"I'll bet!" Sid responds. "Were they..."

"Both naked? Yeah. Ellie was 'riding' Steve, too!"

"Gawd that had to be awkward," Miriam muses.

"I guess. The rest of us were on the patio. We'll know more when they come up for air."

Sid confirms, "Spare bedroom?"

"Yep. You know the way. We're all still out on the patio when you're ready."

The three of them head toward the spare bedroom.

Miriam nods, "Of course. You and me tonight, Jax? I'd like that."

"Me too. You might have to share me with Sandy, though."

"That's okay. Not like we haven't done that before."

"Rick's here, of course."

"Still don't want to go there, Jackson. That thing of his is a bit much to take."

"Oh! How about Toby? Given what we're dealing with with Ellie and Debbie, Ellie and Cyan might gang-up on Toby and convince him to spend time with you, too."

"Debbie must be the new girl. Toby? Is he branching out, finally?"

"Definite maybe. Let the girls work on 'im. Sid? Who are you in the mood for?"

"Cyan. Sandy would be nice. And your Emily, of course! What about the new girl?"

"I met 'er this afternoon, but we didn't really chat. So no clue. Not Ellie?"

"She's sort of been velcro'ed to Steve and Emily of late, so only if she approaches me. Sure as hell won't turn 'er down. Nosiree!"

Miriam laughs, "Yeah, but you double her hip measurement every time you do 'er, Sidney!"

Sid and Jackson shake their heads in their chuckles.

Sid is beer-can girthy. The ladies like it generally especially since he's uncut as well, but tiny Ellie does struggle with it a little.

"Oh, Sid?" Jackson remembers something. "Steve fixed the doorbell. You need to save your knuckles in the cold weather."

"Thank you for letting me know. He and Em get carried away with their screwing around sometimes."

"They do. But you know why."

"Yeah. You okay with that? She's your wife, after all."

"I have Cyan pretty much in the same way. There's a celestial balance in this household."

"Indeed there is. Hi, everybody!"

Sid, Miriam and Jackson have stepped out onto the patio. Miriam picked up the Super Bowl party invitation Cyan addressed to her and Sid on the dining room bar and is looking it over.

"'Group Sex Pending', Jackson? What does that mean?" she asks.

Cyan jumps in to respond, "We're trying to change things up a little this year. More orgies, less everyone pairing up and finding a corner to hide in."

"Oh? You think everybody will hop on that particular bus?"

"Maybe not. But we'd like to put the idea out there."

"What brought this on? Oh, never mind. Your Florida trip. You mentioned 'puppy piles' and things like that. I'll remind you..."

"...that you're not into girls. That's okay. How would you feel about four or five naked men in your bed with you?"

"Pretty damn good!" Miriam laughs. "Okay. You made your point. I'll keep an open mind."

"Hey, Sid!" Rick calls from the tub. "Shift change? Cy? You okay with that?"

Cyan chuckles, "You know I am! Sid? In here or on a bed?"

"You know what?" Sid grins. "I feel a little like showing off. Living room?"

"Certainly!" she laughs, rises from her spot in the tub next to Rick, giving Rick's cock a good tug while she kisses him. "Just testing!" she laughs again. He's not ready to go just yet. After all, Debbie did him in earlier, in Steve's van.

The crew in and around the hot tub is amused. There is always something to be amused at with this bunch. Cy grabs a towel and sees her and Sid through the dining room to the big sofa. They settle in quickly, and the view from the patio of Sid's ass as he plows into Cyan elicits a chuckle or two. They're having fun, and that's all that matters.

Jax helps Miriam into the tub, taking a seat next to Sandy and giving a hand to Miriam so she sits to his other side.

"We probably need to share at the moment," he informs Sandy.

"Hi, Sandy," Miriam greets. "I hope you're okay with that."

"I am. Everything's a little out of whack right now. I hope Steve and the girls are doing okay. Quite a shock, from what I understand."

"Yeah. This is one of those 'Rule #2' moments. We're always on the edge of that, you know."

"It's what makes Steve and Cy's group different, Miriam. We have implicit permission to love each other. In a way, it defuses things. Spreads it around instead of letting one-on-one situations get out of control."

"Like you and Steve. And Ellie and Steve. And Rick and... Huh. Rick? Who's your main side lady these days? I heard Jewel moved away."

"Still working on that. There's a girl who works for Tom I've been spending time with. And Debbie's been a pretty good bed partner since Jewel left. She'll play with both Sandy and me. She works for Sandy."

Sandy nods.

Miriam muses, "And now this is yet another connection going on, I guess. The Ellie and Debbie thing."

"We'll probably know in a moment on that," Sandy responds. "I have a working hunch that it's turning into an Ellie, Debbie, Emily and Steve thing, with Steve at the center."

"You jealous?" Miriam asks.

"Not yet. But I do think there's something going on with Steve's orbit in general."

"Oh?"

"He's built a harem. He denies it, and I do think he's being honest about his perceptions. But the past few months there have been a lot of women suddenly associated with his sexual side. Think about it."

"Do you suppose Emily's the catalyst there?"

"Interesting thought. Timing's right. He and Cyan have been fun and loving and sexy all along, but they used to attract couples. Now they're attracting unattached women, and they're all bi."

Jackson breaks in, "Never thought of it that way. But yeah, starting with Sarah in Columbia. We'd only been together like three days."

"Shit!" Sandy has a sudden flashback. "Yeah! She brought a guy last July, but he got sent home as being incompatible with... well... everybody! Including her!"

"You're right!" Rick breaks in. "Yeah. I remember Justin. He sure was fascinated with my cock. Sarah overnighted with Steve that night. Alone."

"Well, me, too, the next night," Jax adds. "But you make a good point. She was with me just for the notch. She couldn't stop talking about Steve."

Sandy smirks, "I need to add her to my list, then."

"What list?"

"The women he's collected."

"Oh?"

Sandy raises her hands to count fingers. "Cyan, Emily, Ellie and me, to start with. Sarah on your trip moving here. That's five. Then Susan, Penny and apparently 'Alyssa' on the Florida vacation. And now from what we can guess, Debbie, though we're waiting for confirmation on that. Given the amount of time they've been locked in Em and Jax's room, I think things are in that direction. So, nine."

Miriam asks, "You going to confront him?"

"Already did. Like I said, he denies it. But I really have to believe 'im. It's not in his nature to pursue either couples or women. Even today, his meeting Debbie. She said he was reluctant to invite her for tonight, even though we all know that she's 'his style'. You'll see that. She had to invite herself."

"That's scary, San."

"It is." Sandy glances up, noticing that Steve and his apparent entourage are about to step through the sliding patio door. "Hey, guys, buckle up. Here we go."

=====

"(You're right, San. His style. Wow.)"

"(Told you.)"

Steven, Emily, Ellie and Debbie have closed the door behind them and are each descending into the hot tub to join their friends. It's somewhat amusing to see Debbie and Ellie together as they hold hands, Deb's six-foot-two lanky frame contrasted against El's not even hitting the five-foot mark.

"You guys okay?" Rick asks in general as the four sit in a cuddle, Ellie in Debbie's lap, which in itself is revealing. Steve's in the middle, with Emily pressed up against him, hanging on his shoulder like she does. Debbie puts her arm around him, and Ellie stretches over for a lingering kiss with Steve, then around for Debbie.

"We're good," Emily softly informs their friends and lovers.

"How good?" Sandy challenges.

"El? What's going on?" Toby is concerned.

All four glance to each other and it's hard to miss the subtle, guilty smiles they're sharing.

"All of you?" Miriam accuses.

"Uh huh," Ellie admits. "Several. 'Cept for Stevie here. One and done. Poor guy. He wanted more."

Steve is blushing. Emily reaches up to kiss his cheek.

"Great with his tongue, though," Debbie grins. "That sort of surprised me. Em and El too. Gawd."

"Honey? Where do I stand?" Toby's concern deepens.

Ellie responds to her husband, "Tobe? Sweetie? I love you. I still love you. But you know what? You're surrounded by a veritable smörgåsbord of attractive and loving ladies, and Cy and I really wish you'd get with the program here."

"Suggestion?" Steve offers, directed at Toby.

"Okay?"

"Take Miriam and Sandy to the spare bedroom. Jax? You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not. Toby? That's a great idea. Enjoy them. Let them enjoy you. Okay? Ladies? You good with Toby?"

Nods and smiles from both.

"But..."

"No 'buts', Toby," Steve advises. "Your loving wife, and my loving wife, want you to spread your wings. And your special friends agree. Go. Be a friend and a lover. You'll like it. They'll like it."

Sandy and Miriam glance to each other and smile, then stand up to each take Toby by the hand to coax him up and out of the tub. With each lady having a hand on a butt cheek, they push Toby into the house for their menage in the bedroom.

That'll teach 'im.

"Really," Rick inquires. "What is going on with you guys? You still good with me, Deb?"

"Oh, absolutely! Nothing has changed there! It's just..."

Ellie breaks in, "We just confirmed there was something simmering that Deb and I couldn't acknowledge before."

"That Kismet thing, Steve!" Jax chuckles.

"And Steve helped!" Debbie laughs.

"Who got Steve?" Jax leers, as usual.

"All of us of course, silly! You would know that!" Emily smirks.

"You know what I mean!"

Emily and Ellie look up at Debbie and grin.

"It was nice. It felt nice. Stevie? I guess I can call you 'Stevie' now. You're a great fuck. We'll be having more of that."

He blushes again and the girls laugh!

"Debbie?" Ellie wants to ask something. "We were a little too... uh... busy in the bedroom to talk about serious stuff. You were a good student and you certainly had the grades. I thought you were looking to hire-on at one of the insurance companies in Bloomington."

"I was, and that's still the plan. They want an MS in Actuarial Science."

"Oh? How close are you to that?"

"Maybe a third of the way there. Tuition money is an issue. Besides, I'm doing well working for Sandy. You'd be surprised how much guys will tip a pretty young girl."

"So you're building a war chest, I take it."

"Yeah. Sandy already knows that I want to do school full-time next fall and go on a partial schedule with her. I think I'll have enough by then."

"Will you need anything I teach?"

"I don't think so. But aren't you on dissertation review?"

"Yeah. I'll have to recuse myself. If anybody got the slightest whiff that you and I were involved with each other and I was on the panel for you, I could lose my tenure. School is cracking down on that. You can blame it on the older guys who couldn't keep it in their pants."

"Ellie!" Steve protests. "We're not all monsters!"

"Oh, gosh, Stevie. I didn't mean it like that! It was a two-way street, anyway. A quid pro quo. So many women were scamming the profs into grades for sex."

He sighs, "You're okay, sweetheart. Yeah, I can see that. Blackmail, even."

"Yep."

"Debbie? Are you interested in my main man?"

"You mean Jackson? Sure! Ellie? Duty calls!" she chuckles. Ellie slides off her lap and onto Steve's.

Jackson stands with Debbie and they embrace, caress, and maybe let a hand slip to discover naughty bits. They chuckle to each other.

"What's your pleasure?" Jax asks of her.

"You... Oh. Where?"

He grins back, "Yeah."

"I always like playing in the shower, so let's start there."

Steve chortles, "Damn women volleyballers. They're all the same."

"And you should know!" Debbie laughs back at him.

Steve and Debbie share knowing grins as she and Jax step out of the tub. They grab towels so they don't track water through the house, only to get wet again in a minute or two.

"You're sure having fun with this," Ellie goads Steve. "But you know it could have all gone completely sideways."

"He has a sixth sense about such things, El," Emily counters. "You know that."

She sighs, "Yeah, I do. One of the reasons I hang here."

=====

"Well look who the cat dragged in!" Steve laughs. "I thought we lost you guys!"

Sid and Cyan are slowly making their way out of the house and into the hot tub area.

"We fell asleep," Cyan sheepishly admits. Sid smirks and shrugs.

"On the sofa?" Emily asks. "I guess it's possible. Comfy enough."

"No. Didn't you notice we moved? We were in the big bedroom."

"We didn't. Things were getting a little heavy out here."

"Oh? What's going on?"

"Sandy and Miriam were going on about Steve's new 'hobby'."

Steve scowls.

"Where are they?" Cyan asks.

"Spare bedroom with Toby."

"How did you manage that? Browbeat him somehow?"

Ellie smirks and nod, "Basically, yeah. They're apparently doing okay. That was a while ago."

"Well, good. You and I were getting on his case about needing to venture out. What 'hobby' are we talking about, Steven?"

Rick chimes in with a chuckle, "Collecting."

"Collecting what, Rick?" Cyan frowns.

"Women, and bi women in particular. They figured out that ever since you guys got back from California with Em and Jax, there's been a bunch of new names associated with you guys' playing around. All unattached girls. They're blaming it on Emily."

"Now wait just a fuckin' minute!" Emily protests, half scowling, half pouting. "How is it my fault, huh?"

"I'm not the one sayin' that, kiddo! Don't kill the messenger! But it's hard to get past the notion that since you and Jax came along, there have been a bunch of new ladies hovering around you guys."

Ellie pushes back a little, "That's one way you can look at it, Rick, but you know what? Steve and Emily are compellingly attractive as a pair. I'm sorry, Cy, but it is noticeable. That playful silly joy thing of theirs is contagious, and they clearly appeal to someone who would want a piece of both. Anyway, you haven't noticed that you're seeing more of Toby and me?"

Cy frowns, "And that you always manage to overnight with Steve and Em? Gee, it escaped my attention. Your Toby is nice and all that and I certainly don't mind one iota being with him, but... you know."

"Cy? Don't forget you and Steve had me long before Jax and Em, and we started overnighting when I was still single and had moved to Decatur. You know I love Steven. Emily is icing on the cake."

"Guys?" Steve breaks in, "We're still right here."

Ellie gushes, "I'm so sorry, Stevie! We hit a nerve apparently." Still in his lap, she twists around to kiss him, then leans over for the same with Emily.

Frowning, Cyan asks, "So. What are we going to do about this? After all..."

"I think..." Steve interrupts, "...we have a good thing here and I'm not inclined to mess with it. Isn't the five or six of us in the big bed enough for us? Cyan? Most of the time it's you with both Toby and Jax."