Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of us!" Emily grins. "Back seat, Dev. You know why."

Devin gives Em the side-eye and a smirk, and hands Jax the fob. Everyone jams through the showroom door to get to the warm car as fast as they could.

"Jax?" Steve advises from the shotgun seat. "We did 72 West to get a sense of it on the highway."

"Good idea. Fastest way there? I like the color, by the way. Good choice, guys."

"Take a right out of the driveway, left on MacArthur, and you'll see the on-ramp soon enough on the right."

Emily has a big, leering grin, "Devin? You good for Round Two?"

He fakes a sigh, "...The things I do to close a sale..."

The three laugh at him. That was funny.

"Devin?" Steve inquires. "We need to do the Jacksonville turnaround this time?"

"No, Mr. Albertson. Truth?"

"Okay? I'm still 'Steve', by the way."

"I thought Emily was your daughter when you guys walked in."

"Don't quite know how to take that."

"It's the little bit of gray, Stevie," Emily notes.

"You want me to do something about it?"

"No. It makes you look extinguished."

"You mean 'distinguished'."

"As I said."

Steve smirks, Jax and Emily laugh. Devin is not quite sure how to react.

Steve soon breaks into a chuckle, "Dev? Don't mind them. We're like this all the time."

"Ready?" Jackson poses to his passengers as he makes the turn onto the on-ramp. "Acid test. I've heard these electric cars are a kick when you step on it."

"Go ahead!" Devin confirms. Jackson complies.

"Hooooooleeeeeee fuck! Awesome! Ohgawd!"

"You like?" Devin seriously asks.

"No shit!"

"I thought you weren't a car guy, Jax," Steve teases.

"This could change that."

"You might want to slow down."

"Fuck! 90? Wow. Smooth! Quiet!"

"Try the cruise control, Jax. It follows the vehicle ahead. You don't have to keep adjusting the speed in traffic like you do in the Expedition."

"Cool. Emily? Do your thing. He earned it."

Devin mumbles, "(Fuck. You guys are nuts.)"

"You want my signature?"

"Well, yeah."

"Okay then."

Emily sheds her coat and leans over to help Devin with his pants.

"(Completely off this time,)" Em demands in a whisper. She chuckles as she pulls his briefs off, "(Your putting up a fight now was a ruse. You're really hard. Don't need to suck you at all this time.)"

"(But it was nice when you did.)"

"(Thanks. As long as we're talking truth...)"

"(Oh?)"

"(You have until the Alexander exit to get off.)"

"(Oh?)"

"(Then Steve gets me. I want my lover.)"

"(You guys are kinky.)"

"(Uh huh. About when did you figure that out?)"

"(When you flashed your boob. I can't wait to tell the guys.)"

Em chuckles, "(They won't believe you. That's what's so great about this.)"

"You two okay?" Steve asks, turning around.

"I'm letting him know the meter is running."

"You're so bad, Em," Steve chuckles.

"And you love me for it, don't you?"

"I do. I do."

Jackson suppresses a laugh at their banter.

Emily gets serious. "Fuck me, Devin. Get 'r' done."

=====

Cyan answers her phone, "Hi, sweetie! You guys on your way home? Thanks for letting me know earlier. The dogs miss you guys. So do I."

"Yep. Leaving the dealership now. Emily had to do the... uh... 'paperwork' two times before we got the final deal."

"You mean fucking the salesman twice, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"It's Emily. She gets that way when she's excited about something. The sales manager do 'er in the closing room?"

"Yeah. She requested a 'private signing'."

"Oh? Locked you out?"

"For a few minutes. She cracked the door and asked me in to 'please witness the signature' once she got his clothes off. I 'witnessed', alright."

Cyan laughs, "That's my girl! So what's going on right now?"

"I'm following them home. I'm going to park the SUV in the drive behind the Fugly and have Jax park in my spot in the garage. We can plug it in there. Can you please find that spare garage remote? In the junk drawer, I think."

"I'll look. Rick's bringing the van home, right?"

"Yep. Debbie is riding with him, and Sandy is driving their car. We'll shuffle things in the morning if we have to."

"Debbie sounds neat, Steve. Looking forward to meeting 'er. You didn't leave that inflatable mattress in the van, did you?"

"No. Why?"

"Oh, just the temptation for them to pull over if it was in there."

Steve chuckles, "No kidding. You get more confirmations for tonight?"

"Sid and Miriam, and Ellie and Toby."

"Toby going to be open to spending time with Miriam? Her being straight sort of makes things challenging when we're girl-heavy."

"Still workin' on 'im about that."

"Oo. Do I need to pick up anything at the store? Oh, I guess I should do that after we get the new car home. I should have asked you before leaving Springfield. We were just down the street from Friar Tuck."

"We're okay there, Steven. We could use chips and those pretzels you like. And pickup a fresh crudité tray. Ellie likes her veggies. We're running low on whipped cream, as well. Two big cans, as usual."

"Yeah. It's fun to eat carrots and cucumbers out of her... you know."

"I do! She's a nut with that! Gawd. It's so kinky but so much fun!"

Steve chuckles. "You finish the invites? I'd like to start passing them out."

"I think so. Just waiting for you guys to get home for any last-minute touches."

"Well that's great, Cy! Oops. Lemme get off the phone here. Jax just swerved. Probably looking for a knob or button. I guess I need to pay attention to the new car owners. Both Jax and Em are certainly computer-y enough to be good with the new wheels, but if they have to stop to figure something out, I'd better be ready to help. See you in... oh... about twenty minutes now. Love you!"

"Love you too! See you when you get here!"

Steve is smiling to himself, quite amused by his conversation with Cyan, and anticipating the good times with good friends this evening. He is, however, wrestling in his head about how much time he's going to be able to spend with guests considering he's having to juggle his special lovers Sandy and Ellie while wanting to experience Debbie for the first time. After all, everybody already knows that tall, slender, athletic and blonde are a special weakness of his. Volleyball, indeed.

=====

Steve pulls into the driveway and presses the button for the garage door so Jax can pull the new ride all the way in.

Cyan sticks her head out the kitchen door to let everyone know, "Dogs are locked in the office! Oh! Wow! You really did it! Nice, guys!"

"Hey, Jax?" Steve calls from the driveway as he steps toward the garage. "Get that blue extension cord. We'll plug it into a regular outlet tonight to add a few miles."

"Okay, I guess. You said we have to go to Menards for the parts for a 220 volt circuit for the real charger, right?"

"Yes. I need to see what's in the breaker box first."

Jackson with Emily's help runs the cord from the car to the first outlet she sees.

Darkness!

All the lights in the garage went out.

"Fuck!" Steve exclaims, then starts to laugh. "Cy? Get a flashlight, please. Phone's not enough."

"What happened? What'd I do?" Emily is a little startled.

"Same circuit as the chest freezer. Tripped the breaker. Unplug the car while you're standing there."

Cyan hands the flashlight to Jackson, who carefully steps to the breaker panel to find the tripped switch.

"There it is."

And behold, there was light!

"What now?" Em ponders.

"Opposite wall, Em. Different circuit."

"Okay."

She runs the cord around Cyan's Honda, finds the outlet, and plugs-in with no evident ill effects.

Steve advises, "Check the dash, Jackson."

"Looks good. Says it's charging."

"What was the charge level when you pulled in?"

"Thirty-two percent. Steve? It says at this charge rate it'll be at eighty by... what the fuck?!... tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yeah. That's why we need the real charger. We'll mess with it tomorrow. Let's get inside. Sky is barking for attention. He hears us out here."

Steve closes the door behind everybody and reaches for the knob on the office door.

"Everybody ready? Gird your loins!" he laughs as he releases the hounds.

There is a tangle of dog and people legs as all three Dalmatians greet their people. They're becoming accustomed to Em and Jax being gone for the workday, but their alpha in the form of Steve returning from being away for half the day is reason enough to celebrate.

As the puppy chaos abates, Emily asks, "Cyan? You said you have something to show us on the party invitations."

"Yes!" She reaches for the printed sample on the counter. "Here!"

"Great cover! Where'd you steal the graphic from?"

"The official game site."

"I love the old-school 'censored' black tape over 'Super Bowl'! So funny!"

"Headline okay?"

"'Group Sex Pending!' Like we talked about this morning! That's great!"

Jackson reaches in and grabs the card, "Lemme see! Lemme see!" He opens the card and reads, 'You are cordially invited' ...blah blah blah... 'Fuck Your Neighbor celebration.' I like that. 'Plus-Ones'? Who brings a third? 'Puppy Piles and Creative Togetherness.' Okay, encouraging orgies, I guess. 'Group Sex Pending!' Yeah. I can deal with that. 'RSVP... blah blah blah... That's good. Okay by me. Steve? Three o'clock's a little early, isn't it?"

"Nope. We start the party when all the pre-game shit starts on the TV. Besides, everybody here all at once sorta doesn't work. Folks come and go. And cum."

Jax chuckles at that. "Oh, yeah. Okay. You need to double-check the date and phone numbers."

"Ooooooh, Cyan knows all about screwed-up dates! But, yeah."

Steve steps over to the calendar so conveniently posted on the refrigerator. He breaks out in big, guffawing laughter.

"Dear? I hate to tell you this. The date you have on here is a Tuesday. Bingo night!"

"What? Can't be!" Cyan recoils.

"Check it out for yourself."

She looks. "Shit piss fuck DOOKIE!!!"

Everybody else cracks up. Steve gives his wife a big hug and kiss to assuage her pout while Jax and Em chuckle to each other. Apparently this date thing goes a long way back.

Letting go of Cyan so she can shuffle off to fix the invitation artwork, Steve requests, "Jax? Up for the grocery store? We need a few things before everybody gets here. Not a lot of time."

"You and Em go. I need to make sure the hot tub is ready and that the heaters and exhaust fans are running."

"Good deal. Thanks. Squeegee the glass, too?"

"I will, but you know it doesn't keep clear for very long once the cover is off the tub."

"Save the cover 'til somebody gets here, I guess. Em? Throw some clothes on and let's go."

"Not just the coat?"

"Nope. We can't fool around like that here in town. Sweats will do."

"Okay. Hang on."

=====

Steve and Emily are in the kitchen putting groceries away...

Ding Dong!

"You gonna get that?" Steve grins.

"I guess. Do I...?"

"Yes you do! Drop 'em right there!"

She gives him a reflexive slap and quickly wriggles out of her sweats.

"But it's too cold to open the door like this!"

"Tough!" he laughs. "You knew the..."

"Yeah yeah. The job was dangerous when I took it."

Em sticks her tongue out at him in earnest as she quick-steps toward the foyer.

Opening the door, "Come on in! Hurry!" she prods Sandy.

Sandy laughs, "No kidding, sweetheart. Love the nips! Steve not giving you a break?"

"No! Cruel bastard!"

"I heard that!" comes the laughter from the kitchen.

"Here. I'll warm you up," Sandy sheds her long coat and finds a hook for it. She's naked, and embraces Emily.

"You, too?" Emily is puzzled.

"Oh, you inspired me today. Seemed like the right thing to do."

Em chuckles, "Did Mike ever come out of his coma?"

"You, young lady, are SO bad!" Sandy laughs. "Yeah. He got high-fives from the other regulars, though. And free beer for the rest of the afternoon. Everybody was buying for him."

"Steve tells me I shouldn't pickup guys at your place like that."

"You shouldn't. But we'll work out a sign for when regional or the health department is snooping around. I've been doing this a while and their undercover shit is obvious."

"It's your paycheck! Let's go to the kitchen. Steven is putting away supplies for this evening. Where are Rick and..."

Ding Dong!

"...Debbie."

"Hi! Get your butts in here. It's cold!"

Debbie asks the obvious, "Love the naked, Emily. You always answer the door like that?"

"She does!" Rick answers. "It's her way of paying rent."

"No it's not and you know that!" Em protests.

"Deb," Sandy intercedes, "it's one of the expressions of their love with each other. One of many playful joys they share."

"Thank you! Debbie, let me show you to the spare bedroom, and you can leave your clothes in there. I think you said you know one of the Springfield groups. We do things a little differently here. Everybody is nude from the start."

"Interesting. Saves time?"

"Sort of. Gets past the awkward stuff right away. Allows for more opportunities to share pleasures with more friends. And the gathering point is the hot tub, anyway. This way. You, too, Rick. Gawd. You know the rules!"

Rick grimaces.

They file towards the back of the house and Emily points Debbie to the shelves where they can stash their clothes.

"Always a treat to see that, Rick," Em giggles. "But you're completely soft. I usually get a rise out of ya'. What's the deal?"

Debbie has a guilty grin as she strips.

"Ha! Figures!" Emily chortles. "Lemme guess. Steve left a blanket in the van, didn't 'e?"

"Three, Em," Rick admits. "Enough cushion."

"I'll have to speak to that boy about that!"

"Speak to whom, Em?" A naked Steve steps in from the hallway. "Hi, guys! Oo. I knew there was something absolutely fantastic under your clothes, Debbie. What a body!"

"Thanks, but I suspect I'm not the first volleyballer you've seen like this."

"Well... truth?" he chuckles.

"Sounds like a story here."

"Short one. After two of my teams won their respective divisions at the last tourney of the season, they put on an exhibition game for me since I was retiring from the sport. The gym was empty other than us."

"'Exhibition'? Oh, I have a hunch that's understatement!" she laughs. "Anything else come out of that, hmm?" punctuated by a big, knowing grin.

"Well... maybe. I guess. Yeah. They invited me into the locker room afterwards to join them in the shower. Gawd. Ganged up on me, held me down, stripped me, and everything! That was positively incredible! But I was still pretty shy about one-on-one sex with any of them. Besides, I loved all of 'my girls' and didn't want to have to pick a favorite."

"You sound like a pretty neat guy to have for a coach. No wonder they rewarded you in the way they did. I'll do my best to recall some of that for you this evening."

"That would be nice. Em? You get to help."

Emily steps to Debbie and starts to caress her. "Like this, Stevie?" Deb returns the favor.

"Like that, sweetheart."

Sandy says, softly, "See what I mean?"

Deb responds, "I got that impression at lunch, San. Where do I sign up?"

"You already have," as Steve steps into the standing grope. "Sandy? How about you and Rick join Jax and Cyan. They should be in the tub. We may be a few minutes."

=====

Ding Dong!

"Em? You okay to get that?" Steve softly asks from their mutual cuddle with Debbie.

"I am, Stevie."

"Go ahead, Emily," Debbie confirms. "We'll have plenty more of this later."

Em jumps up from the bed and runs down the hall to the foyer. She checks the monitor and sees Ellie and Toby, flings open the door, and hurries them inside.

Ellie chuckles with her hug, "Stevie won't give you a break, will 'e?"

"No. It might be cold, but I'm having a bunch of fun giving him shit about making me answer the door like this."

Toby laughs, "You and Steven are nuts. Where's Cy?"

"Hot tub. I see you have your overnight bag, so Toby, you drop it and your clothes in the big bedroom, and I'll fetch Steve for you, El."

"Thanks! I'm overdue for a pony ride!" Ellie laughs.

"Steven?" Emily calls to the back. "Your presence is requested up front! Saddle up!"

Debbie is puzzled. "What does that mean?"

Steve laughs, "Oh, I have a special friend. She's a really cute spinner, and likes to 'ride me' to meetup with the gang."

"You guys have goofy fun all around, don't you?

"If we didn't, we wouldn't bother with any of it. You okay?"

"Sure! Go! I'll catch up with you in a moment."

Steve gives Debbie a quick kiss, rolls off the bed and makes his way to the foyer. Ellie is waiting for him, having handed her clothes to Toby to stash in their bedroom for the night.

"Hi. Ready?" El asks as Steve approaches. "You look ready. Nice."

She leaps up for a mounting hug and settles down on Steve's penis into their joining.

"(Who made you hard?)" El whispers to Steve.

"(Em and a new girl. You'll meet 'er shortly.)"

"(New girl? Are you collecting them now?")

"(No. Seems like it, though. Friend of Sandy and Rick's.)"

"(Just don't spread yourself too thin, Stevie. Let's go.)"

Steve and Ellie, joined as they are with her legs wrapped around his hips and arms hooked around his neck, head through the living room toward the patio door. Just about to pass the hallway, Debbie emerges, and gasps loudly.

"Shit! Dr. Peterman!"

"(Oh dear. Steven? Let me down, please.) Hello, Debbie."

Steve lifts Ellie up and off. "I take it you know each other."

Debbie starts this awkward conversation, "You and I talked about volleyball at UofI. You never asked me what my major was."

"Math something would be a pretty good guess at this moment."

"Yep. I had Dr. Peterman for three classes. Doctor Eleanor Peterman. Ohmygosh."

"Debbie? From here on out I'm 'Ellie' to you, okay? Steve and Cyan and I have been lovers for several years. I gather you are just starting to enjoy him, too."

"I am. And his Emily, too."

"Oh, that's interesting. And a surprise, as well. I guess I try not to think about students in that way, but..."

"...you're bisexual, too. And you're open."

"Uh huh."

Steve summons Emily, "Sweetheart? I think we have something very special here."

"Stevie?"

"Take Ellie and Debbie to your room. You know what to do."

"I do. Ladies? This way. Steven?"

"Yes?"

"You will want to join us. I will let you know when we're ready."

Debbie seems a little reticent, "Is this the loving part Sandy and Rick have been telling me about with you guys?"

"It is. Come."

=====

Steve is wearing a knowing, subtle smile as he steps through the sliding door to join his friends, lovers and wife on the patio and in the hot tub. The special folding plexiglass wall he designed to close off the patio area in the cold months is doing its job, although Jackson has given up with the squeegee trying to keep the view clear. The dogs are on their big cushion in the corner, cuddled up to each other for their mutual warmth.

Rick and Cyan are in the tub joking around with his "snake" of a penis, currently semi-soft. Sandy is in Jackson's lap in a gentle coitus, the tube of waterproof personal lubricant resting on the tub deck. Toby is leaning back relaxing into the swirling warm bath, patiently waiting his turn with Cyan, amused into an erection by her toying with Rick.

Steve has taken a chair on the deck. He needs to stand by to answer the front door upon Sid and Miriam's arrival.