Barstow - Plan B: Settled In

Story Info
Our foursome parties hearty with swinger friends.
15.1k words
4.67
4.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Jackson and Emily Foster are breathing easier now that they have comfortably settled into their new home courtesy of their recently committed life partners, Steven and Cyan Albertson. Their job search is somewhat productive in that they are getting positive responses, but so far most would mean another move for Em and Jax, and the "fourple" is not quite ready to take on what that would entail. So the priority at the moment is standing by for potential offers from companies in the Springfield area, and a couple of remote-work possibilities.

They have three months left of unemployment insurance, so at the moment they can afford to be choosy while weighing their options. Steve and Cyan offered to support them whatever the outcome, but the young couple are feeling so much better given the opportunities unfolding for them. Their confidence and comfort levels, and general sense of relief, have been boosted now that they can contribute to living expenses while still setting aside enough for a down payment on a car once they land something permanent.

Em in particular is seriously enjoying their new living situation where she can be nude whenever they are home. It's her "new normal" already. There's been only one "accident" so far where she walked out to retrieve the mail from the street box, mindlessly ignorant of her undressed state. An appreciative neighbor let her know of the transgression with a friendly wolf-whistle, to which they both laughed and smiled as she dashed back into the house for cover. Good thing it was Smitty and not the grouchy widow two doors down the street; the Albertsons have already dealt with her complaints when the police came knocking about the swinger party noises.

Emily and Cyan have set chaises out on the patio next to the hot tub for nude sunning.

Em muses, "I can sure get used to this."

"You are already! Just ask Smitty!" Cyan laughs.

Em grins really big. An evil grin. Did she set that up?

"You done 'im?"

"No. He knows, obviously, and he and Phyllis are really nice folks and friendly to us, but they're conventional and seem to have no desire to venture out. They smile whenever it comes up, shaking their heads in amusement. I'm sure they talk about it at the breakfast table."

"Speaking of breakfast, why haven't we gone out for breakfast yet? On the trip it was really evident Steve sure likes to eat breakfast out."

"Oh, he does! But we don't have much here. A couple of old-school diners, like Bill's in downtown, but Bill's is a little greasy and better known for their fresh hamburgers, anyway. Closest franchise place is IHOP in Springfield, and Steve's not too fond of it. 'You can taste the sugar!' he complains. Denny's closed all their units in the area recently 'cause the franchisee went bust, so there are really not a lot of options."

"That's surprising! Aren't there a bunch of hotels in Springfield 'cause of the government?"

"Yeah, but hotel breakfast buffets are part of the problem. You saw that on the trip."

"I did. I've had enough sun, Cy. Hot tub?"

"Sounds good. Let the dogs out?"

"Sure. They usually don't bother us in the tub. Where are the guys?"

Emily opens the sliding door for the dogs, and after greetings and some licks, they run out into the yard, looking for toys to tease each other with. The girls help each other into the tub after Cyan activated the pump and blower.

"Springfield, don't you recall? Menards for construction stuff. They have the van. Steve suckered Jax into helping him with the guesthouse."

"Oh, yeah. But that was part of the deal, wasn't it?"

"Oh, the pressure there was off the table when we decided to live together, you know."

"But nobody said otherwise."

"That's okay. Let Jax think he's obligated. That'll light a fire under Steve to finish the damn thing."

Emily laughs, "That's evil, Cyan!"

"Hey. Gets the job done!"

"Okay. I won't tell. What are you going to do with it when it's finished?"

"Undecided, but leaning towards selling it. Taxes, insurance and utilities aren't too bad, but with as little use as it was getting before we started fixing it up, the ongoing expense doesn't make a lot of sense. This house is certainly big enough to share whenever we have visitors."

"Do you ever have guests not in the lifestyle? Like family?"

"That is the one slim possibility that's keeping us from making the hard decision. Both of our parents passed a long time ago and I have no siblings. Steve has two brothers and two sisters, but the last time one visited was like fifteen years ago. There are no nieces or nephews, and never will be. Selling it seems to be the logical choice. On the other hand, the lack of decent hotels here is vexing, and it's been nice to offer it to non-lifestyle friends on those rare occasions."

"Rent it out?"

"Been there, and not around here. Too many horror stories."

"Ah. Mmmm. Feel up to it?"

"Yeah. Last night's worn off. What's your pleasure?"

"Sit on the edge and I'll lick."

"Hmm. Let me think about that."

"Cyan!" Emily laughs as Cyan lifts into position wearing her own big grin.

The girl's intimate familiarity by now makes very short work of a nice climax for Cyan. They swap positions with Cyan's head squarely between Em's legs...

...as Steve and Jackson have slid the patio door open and stepped onto the tiles.

"Without us?" Steve mock-pouts. Jax chuckles. They both fend off enthused welcomes from Pixel, Sky and Solomon.

"Hey you two," Em complains. "Take off your fuckin' clothes. We don't do CMNF around here."

Jackson and Steve laugh.

"We still need to run this stuff over to the cottage," Steve informs.

"It can wait!" Cyan protests. "Get your scrawny asses in here!"

Steve pushes back, "And you were complainin' that I needed to lose weight, Cy. Which is it going to be?"

They all laugh as the guys strip off and throw their clothes onto a patio chair. Steve almost falls into the tub, grabbing Cyan's tit while pushing her away so he can get a good crack at... uh... Emily's crack.

"Steven!" Cyan laughs in protest. "Oo! Jackson!"

Jax has her bent over having pushed his penis into her pussy, taking advantage of Cyan being slightly off-balance from Steve shoving her away from Emily and her being lubricated from her orgasm from Em. Steve is enjoying some very satisfying cunni with Emily while Jax reaches over to Steve to fondle his cock and balls. That fourple thing, you know.

They are relaxing into their mutual stimulations and not really "going for it". However, Cyan is having to fend Solomon away from his puppy kisses as she leans over the edge of the tub. She can't help but laugh, and the rest are not far behind.

It's a Friday, so there are going to be guests tonight. There's no special occasion, as almost everybody in the core group have met and have been intimate with Em and Jax. So tonight is getting into the late summer routine, just chilling out with everybody and exchanging body fluids in comfort, mostly outside in the evening warmth.

"Teddy and Jean are coming over tonight, right?" Steve asks Cyan.

"Yeah. Teddy is still feeling a little awkward about the way things went with Em. I figured he'd get his mind right almost immediately. He's really a good guy, Em, he just has that one quirk."

"Teddy's nice, Cy," Emily responds. "I feel a little guilty about working him the way I did that first night. He didn't stand a chance."

Everybody chuckles.

Steve says, "But you made quite an impression, sweetheart, taking command like you did. Everyone is sort of envious about how you two are fitting in. They completely understand why Cyan and I love you guys."

"Jean was a piece of work," Jax chuckles. "Boy does she like it rowdy. That was fun!"

"'Right back at'cha!' was her sentiment, Jax!" Cyan chortles.

"Who else tonight?" Steve asks Cyan.

"Sandy and Rick, Claire and Tom, and Sarah and Justin."

"Uh... 'Sarah and Justin', dear? Can't be. Not all the way from Columbia. Really. Who are they?"

"One and the same. Had a long chat with Sarah yesterday. She said she read Justin the riot act about being such a priss and gave him the ultimatum to grow a pair. She took him to Olde Un another half a dozen times to acquaint him with open sex. According to her he's getting a taste for watching her do other guys."

"Okay, but what about him?" Steve asks.

"Still too fast to cum, but she said he's had three others since our time there."

"Well good for him, then. I'll tell you from my experiences growing up, apparently having a cutie as your wingman seems to make a big difference. I was rarely able to score on my own."

"From what she tells me, things are different now, Steve. The younger girls are taking the lead a lot more often."

"As we should!" Emily chortles.

"Em!" Jackson laughs.

Steve contemplates, "Okay. I would guess Sarah and Justin are staying overnight, if not tomorrow night, too."

"That's the plan," Cyan confirms. "She wants to sleep with you."

"With us, you mean. Anybody in line for tomorrow?"

"Two couples. Sid and Miriam couldn't do tonight, but Miriam said if we were up to it after tonight, they wouldn't mind coming over. Blair and Jennifer also said something about Saturday, too, if we were interested."

"Sid?" Emily inquires. "Isn't he the one with the big beer can for a cock? About as thick as a horse?"

"Yep."

"And Rick tonight?"

"Yep."

"Just how much coconut oil do we have on hand, Cy?"

"Enough."

Steve and Jax are laughing at this exchange. Steve has shifted from cunni with Emily and is having a comforting face-to-face coitus with her. They all relax into their mutual lovemaking and, eventually, get around to discussing dinner plans.

=====

"Ding dong!" the doorbell announces.

"Got it!" as a naked Emily races to the door, not even giving a chance for her tits to stop jiggling as she, again, flings open the door to who-knows-who.

"You are so bad, young lady!" Rick laughs. "How do you know it wasn't somebody you didn't know?"

"Doesn't matter, Rope-Man!" she digs back. "You have bells on tonight, Sandy? Get your butts in here."

Rick softly chuckles.

Sandy answers, "Nope. Thought it would be a more relaxed evening. Besides, Cy said we have some noobs tonight from way out of town. The bells would scare 'em, I think. They're guys you know from your trip, right?"

"Yeah. Sarah and Justin. He's the one we told you about where I broke his cherry."

"I still find that hard to believe. How old is this guy?"

"Twenty-one or -two. Seriously. He was a virgin when I got 'im. Gawd, did it show."

"Unbelievable. Leave our clothes in Anna's room, right?"

"Right."

Emily walks with them down the hallway.

Rick asks, "Em, just how young is this girl? Sarah."

"Twenty-four or so. Grad student."

"Better keep Teddy away from 'er, then."

The three of them laugh as Sandy and Rick undress for this evening's activities.

After giving Rick the once-over now that he's naked, Em exclaims, "Geez, Rick. You know I like what you got, but you kill anybody with that thing yet?"

Sandy laughs, "No. But he did send one to the hospital."

"Serious?"

"Serious. Ellie. Bruised her cervix."

"Not all my fault, ladies!" Rick protests.

They make their way back down the hall and pause in the dining room for drinks.

"You're okay, dear," Sandy assures. "I know. Em, El's a tiny thing who thought she could go to town on him in cowgirl. He was just laying there taking it."

"She okay?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. Haven't seen her and Toby since, but I think Cyan keeps up with 'em. She's a cutie pie, so ask Cy."

"I'll do that."

"Ding dong!"

"Gotta get the door! You guys know where everything is!"

Emily dashes to the door same as before, flinging it open to whomever in her nakedness.

"Well that's fun!" Sarah laughs. "You're a trip, Emily! Where's Steve?"

"Hi, guys! He's in the back by the hot tub. Let's get you two out of those clothes first. Follow me."

Em escorts Sarah and Justin back to Anna's room to disrobe.

"Justin?" Em inquires. "You doing okay? Obviously you are if you're here. Do you still flinch when I say 'fuck'?"

"No, Em. Truth?"

"Okay. Truth."

"Thank you. Yeah, I know you both are going to give me shit all weekend about 'breaking my cherry', but, Em, your comforts in giving me my first time and convincing Sarah she needed to follow-up was amazing. I may not be completely be with the program, but I have a feeling tonight is going to be more firsts that I will enjoy. I hope."

"You will, Justin. Thank you. Sarah told Cyan you're into watching now."

"I am."

"Then you're going to be in for a big surprise. So are you, Sarah. Have you ever had a really big one? I mean seriously big. This way. Drinks and snacks are in the dining room."

"Some of the jocks at school say they're big, and they are, sort of. I have nothing to judge by otherwise."

Sarah and Justin each grab a can of beer and Emily shows them to the sliding door and patio. Sarah gets a passing glimpse of Rick's endowment.

"NO! No no no! No fuckin' way! You've taken that?!"

"Uh huh. Coconut oil is on the patio table. It really helps."

"Rick?" Emily calls. "I'd like you to meet Sarah and Justin. Guys, this is Rick." Cyan and Sandy are in the background quietly laughing at the scene. Steve and Jax are lounging in the tub, obviously amused.

Justin cannot take his eyes off of Rick's penis, and, shall we say, is hard as a rock in reaction. "Can I watch you... uh...?" Justin sort of mumbles.

"Sure!" as Emily reaches for Rick's cock. "Sarah, open that jar of oil for me, please. Rick? You good for an appetizer?"

Rick smiles and nods.

Em two-fingers a glob of coconut oil and massages it onto Rick's shaft, giving a little extra attention to the head. His cock lengthens slightly and becomes firm but not stiff. He leans down to kiss Emily and fondles her breasts, then moves his hands to her ass in preparation for the fuck. Emily takes another two finger's worth of the congealed oil and spreads it around her outer and inner labia, making sure a sufficient amount is spread into her vagina.

On her toes, Emily takes Rick's member into both hands and directs the head into her pussy, gently guiding the firm but flexible shaft into herself.

Sarah is watching in awe while Justin is muttering, "Ohgawd ohgawd ohgawd," as he observes this very lengthy male organ disappearing into the pussy of the first woman he ever had sex with. Sarah glances down to notice Justin's hard cock bobbing as he clenches, and takes his hand, fingers intertwined. He's trying hard not to touch himself, but...

...it's too late anyway. Justin ejaculates with such force his cum spurts fly the three feet into Emily's and Rick's torsos. Em and Rick are trying so hard to not laugh at this intrusion, but a couple of giggles and chuckles sneak through nonetheless.

"(We good?)" Em whispers to Rick, still chuckling.

"(Yeah. More later. I think Sarah's interested now.)"

Emily pulls away and Rick turns to Justin, who is avoiding eye contact.

"Justin? Look at me. You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. A lot of men much older and more experienced have done the same thing, so obviously it is very exciting to watch. I know I'm a bit of a freak and in no way should you compare yourself to me or other guys like me. Your pretty friend is going to have me some time this evening, and I would like for you to watch that, too. You're going to be okay. Okay?"

"Uh. Okay. Can I... uh... uh..."

"Touch it? Absolutely. The oil will make it enjoyable for both of us. You'll want to feel it get hard in your hands."

Sarah joins Justin in fondling Rick's penis. The three touch and fondle each other and enjoy the purity of their collective intimacy.

"Ding dong!"

"Hey guys, that's my cue." Emily steps away, dashing to the door again, grabbing a tissue on the fly to wipe Justin's ejaculate off her waist and hip.

She flings it open. Again.

"You're answering the door nude, young lady," the woman chides. "Obviously Steven's handiwork."

Emily chuckles, "You're right. We made that deal when we proposed to each other. You must be Claire, and I can safely presume this hunk here is Tom."

Tom softly laughs, "And you must be Emily. You certainly know how to make a first impression."

"And grand entrances, too! Let's go put your stuff away."

"Anna's room, yes?" Claire asks.

"Yep. Let's go. Tom? That tan is top to bottom, right?"

"Oh, let's leave a little mystery to that, shall we? I see you've already adopted Cyan's tanning program."

Em laughs, "What? The mystery is going to last about fifteen seconds! And yeah, we sun together most of the time."

"We hear you and your husband -- Jackson? -- are looking for work. What do you do?"

"We're techies. His most recent job was designing user interfaces for control panels; I'm an Oracle database analyst and developer. Why do you ask?"

Claire explains, "Tom is an executive with a pretty big company in Springfield. Since you guys are family, we were thinking he could help out."

"Yes. Always looking for top talent. We're mostly an equipment manufacturer, so it does sound like you two might be good fits for us. Tonight's not the time or place, but let's exchange contact information later and connect."

"I hope to connect with both of you tonight," Em grins. "Ohgawd. You're both so buff! Wow! Funny about the tan, Tom. I knew it had to be seamless."

Now naked, the pair moves together to sandwich Emily, running their hands over her body.

"So young and firm," Claire coos.

"So pretty and supple," Tom confirms.

The couple softly lowers Emily to the bed, joining her on each side.

"Nice to meet you, Emily," Claire offers as she moves in for a serious, open mouth kiss while gently fondling her breasts.

"Yes, very nice," Tom says, gently spreading Em's legs for missionary, pressing his now-erect penis into her quim. "You're pretty slick. And a little loose. Who?"

Claire lets Em answer, "Rick."

Tom and Claire chuckle, Claire responding, "Of course. Your first time with him?"

"No. He and Sandy have been over a couple of times since we got here."

"They're good people, Em," Tom says. "Everybody here is. You must be, too. Thank you for accepting us in this way. Let's go join the party."

"My pleasure. Claire? One for the road?"

Tom climbs off to let Emily take Claire in cunnilingus.

"Oh, honey. You sure know what you're doing. We've been talking behind your backs and everyone says how wonderful you and Jackson are. Ohgawd! Oh oh OH!"

"Thank you. Tom? I know what you're thinking. Do it." She raises her ass and spreads her legs in the offer.

Tom chuckles and lowers himself to kneel on the bed, inserting his cock into Emily's pussy from behind. Em resumes her work on Claire.

"You are indeed something else," he flatters.

"Hey you guys." Steve has wandered down the hall looking for his lover. "Oh, that's nice. Em? I should've warned you that these two get down to business immediately. No foolin' around with their foolin' around."

"No kidding, sweetie. Claire? Now, or save it for later?"

Claire chuckles, "We can do later. Tom, we need to say 'hi' to the others. Cyan said there's another new young one here. You might want to fuck her, too."

Steve replies, "Sarah. She's sweet and sexy but her guy is a beginner. Be gentle." He grins and shakes his head as he helps Tom, Emily and Claire off the bed.

Interrupted...

"Ding dong!"

...by the doorbell.

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers