Barstow - Plan B: Settled In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Counseling? I'm serious."

"No, I don't think so. His biggest issue is inexperience. Justine -- yeah, that's right, Justin and Justine -- was sort of a 'helicopter' big sister. I kept warning her that protecting him too much the way she did was going to create problems. And here we are."

"Does she know you screw around as much as you do? I mean, Olde Un really isn't for amateurs."

"Oh, for sure. She and I would go catting at bars after we turned 21. We both nailed our share. She was trying to save him from women like us."

"Backfired."

"Yeah, obviously."

"Okay, everyone. What's next?"

Cyan reminds us, "The dogs have got to be crossing their legs by now!"

"Oh, shit!"

"Well, I hope not!"

That drew mild chuckles, and sort of an "...eww..." among the fourple.

"Alright," Steve sort of moans. "Straight home. Jax? You didn't start filling the tub, did you?"

"No. We're good."

"Okay. We do that right after the dogs. How are we on chemicals?"

"Fine. Plenty for this and the next two fills."

"Whew. The pool store closes at two on Saturdays. We weren't going to make it if we needed anything. Cyan?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Refreshments and snacks?"

"We could stand going to the store."

"Make a list when we get back. Jax and I will do the store thing. You ladies do... whatever. No hot tub, though. Takes about two hours to fill."

"That works. Em and I will teach Sarah the finer points of nude sunbathing."

"I bet you will."

That, of course, elicited girl chuckles, and a smirk and head shake from Jax.

=====

"Ding dong!"

"Got it!" Emily announces. She glances up at the monitor. "This must be Sid and Miriam!"

Steve was able to scrounge through his computer junk stash this afternoon to rig a monitor for Emily to preview whomever she is opening the door to. It's going to save everybody from potential problems when she answers the door naked, as she was instructed to do by Steven. Last night's close call with the cops was just a little too close!

"Why hello!" Miriam chuckles. "Aren't you just a lovely! You have to be Emily."

"I am! Come on in! Nice to meet you two."

Sid greets, "Nice to meet you, as well. Cyan said you and your husband were young, but nothing about beautiful. Oh, my. A hug?"

"My goodness, yes!" as Em closes the door.

She reaches for a hug, and Sid pulls her to him.

Em giggles, "Sid? Is that for me? Your reputation precedes you. I've been warned!"

Miriam laughs, "We didn't want you to be surprised. Cy said you had Rick last night. Apparently you survived."

All three chuckle.

"I did okay. We have a friend here who did 'im twice. Let's put your stuff in the usual place."

"Anna's room?"

"Yep."

"We going to see her? She's been rather scarce lately."

"Yeah. No, not tonight, either. Into her new girlfriend, mostly. And I think you know she's tied-up with that bondage group."

"Shit, Emily!" Sid laughs. "That pun is worthy of Steve!"

Em grins.

The couple has stripped off, and Sid turns around to momentarily face Emily.

"Okay. I didn't expect that. Cy told me you guys are Jewish."

Miriam says, "Yes, his being intact surprises a lot of folks."

"My parents really didn't keep kosher. Went to temple for Passover and that's about it. Dad and I talked about it a few years ago. He said he and Mom agreed to not do a bris, considering the issues she was having with his thickness. Their rabbi and the mohel weren't happy, but understood that they didn't want me to face the same issues."

"Amazing," Em responds. "All to assure your future partner's comforts. I'm impressed. Looking forward to having you, Sid."

She hugs him again, and pulls away after a friendly kiss.

"Miriam? Cy didn't say much about you other than you and Sid are great people."

"Gosh. Thanks, Emily. In case you were wondering, I'm straight. I like the guys. Not into 'lickety-split'."

"Heh. That's Cyan's joke. Let's get you out back. Everyone's in the tub. Drinks where they always are."

"Hi, everyone!" Sid calls as he and Miriam step out onto the patio.

"Hi, Sid! Great to see you and Miriam!" Steve acknowledges. "Hey, guys, this is Sarah. Oh, gosh! You haven't met Jackson yet!"

Sarah smiles and waves. Jackson stands to shake Sid's and Miriam's hands.

"You're nice, Jackson," Miriam greets. "You gonna spend a few moments with me?"

"Absolutely! See?"

"Thank you and your little friend for the compliment! Usually don't get that kind of reaction that quickly!"

"Guys? Do you mind?" he requests of the group in the tub.

"Go ahead, Jax," Cyan smiles. "That's what we're here for."

Jackson steps out of the tub, erection bobbing, and reaches to embrace Miriam after quickly toweling off.

"Don't know what it is, Miriam, but we really need to get to know each other better."

"Oh, my!" Miriam sort of giggles.

"Let's go. My bedroom."

"Awww," Em complains. "Not in front of us?"

"You're welcome to come watch your husband plow the shit out of me, Emily!" Miriam laughs.

"Thanks, but I need to tend the door."

"Sid, how 'bout you?"

"Ocupado!" he chuckles. Sid is sitting next to Sarah in the tub and is enjoying her attentions. "Have fun, dear!"

Jax leads Miriam to his and Em's bedroom. They're fawning over each other as they make their way.

"Steve?" Sarah calls.

"Yes?"

"You have some amazing friends. It sucks that I live so far away."

"Yes it does. Suck, that is. You seem to like this."

"I do. I really do. It's really friendly and relaxed, and... gosh... no pretenses. Everyone knows they're here to fuck. Saves time, for one thing. But it's fun, and playful and intimate in so many good ways."

Steve laughs. "It is, but it wasn't always that way. We had to grow into it, too."

"Em? Would you mind too much if I had Sid first?"

"Sid?" Emily inquires. "You good for two a night?"

"Sometimes. I'll say you are definitely inspiring, so probably. Gawd. So is Sarah. Steve? How do you do this? The young cuties?"

"Dunno. Being kind and gentle seems to accomplish a lot."

"It does," as Emily and then Cyan move to sandwich Steve, with kissing and caressing.

"Ding dong!"

"Shit! Gotta get that!"

Emily releases her hold on Steve and dashes to the front door. She sees another unfamiliar couple on the monitor, but jumps to the conclusion from the woman's diminutive stature this must be Toby and Ellie.

"Hi! You must be Toby and Ellie! Please come in!"

"We are," Toby dryly answers.

"And you have to be Emily!" Ellie chuckles. "Cyan told me about your pact with Steve and the front door. What if it's somebody you don't expect?"

Em shows them in and closes the door.

"Look what he did for me!" as Em nods to the monitor.

"Cool. So you saw it was us. What if it's... somebody else?"

"Still have to answer it nude. 'Cept for cops."

"Pizza guys must love that!"

"I'm not sayin' nuthin'!"

"You fuck them!" Ellie laughs.

Toby is mortified.

"Yep."

"I know that Angelo's has a girl driver. What do you do then?"

"Take 'er to the tub and give 'er a good lickin'!"

"She's lez?"

"Bi!"

"Oh, shit, Emily! You. Are. So. Bad!"

Em's face goes expressionless and she deadpans, "Nice to meet you, Ellie."

The girls fall into each other to embrace in their laughter. Toby's still aghast at what is happening in front of him. Toby? Clue. Em and El have just made one helluva connection. Moments like this don't happen very often. Savor it.

"C'mon guys," Emily smiles, leading them down the hall. "El? Cyan told me about you and Steve, so let's put your stuff in his and Cyan's room."

"You know so much! Now how long have you and your guy and Cy and Steve been together? A month?"

"Yeah. But it's like we've known each other for an eternity. The chemistry was almost immediate."

"I'll bet. Toby?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"I expect you to spend quality time with Emily tonight. No waving off. We are going to be seeing a lot of her and Steve and Cy and Jackson. Get comfortable with it."

"She's cute, I'll grant you that."

"Well, you're okay with Cyan, right?"

"Sometimes. This all still doesn't feel right, this having sex with others' spouses."

"El?" Emily queries.

"Yeah. Tobe has conventional ideas about relationships from a too-strict upbringing. Swinging is well outside his comfort zone. He and I have sought counseling about it, especially relative to my desires."

"Counseling? I can't imagine there is a sex-positive psychologist in this town. That's a fairly new concept."

Ellie has finished stripping off, Toby is down to shorts and it appears that's going to be it for a while.

"Hannah Zwaig. She's in Springfield. Calls it "sportfucking". Heavy emphasis on enjoying the physical pleasures of fulfilling sex among friends. Sex that does not necessarily have to lead to a committed romantic attachment."

"Really?! Oh, that kind of enlightenment is so hard to find outside of the big cities! But Toby? How do you feel about Ellie and Steve?"

"I deal with it. I know I can be pretty stiff about things, but I love El and trust that she loves me. If she finds certain comforts in others that I have difficulty providing, I'm not going to thump the supposed rules to keep her from doing so."

"See, Em? That's real progress. I love you, Tobe." Ellie side hugs Toby, pressing her mound into his thigh. "Can we make a deal tonight?"

"Okay?"

"Once you've been with Emily, leave the shorts off. You're nice to look at all naked, so don't hide it from me. It will tell me you've been with somebody loving and caring, and show our special friends that you appreciate everything they are doing for us. Okay?"

He sighs, "I'll do my best."

"That's all I can expect. Go fix our drinks while I talk with Em for a bit."

Toby heads toward the main area dragging his tail a little.

Emily asks, "I guess that Steve's not going to give Toby any grief about being in the hot tub with shorts on."

"No. Steve's a saint. Anybody else he'd scowl at about 'House Rule Number One!' But he understood what I was dealing with right away. I wanted to play hard while I still 'had it', Toby... well, Toby. Like I said, we're working on it."

"You might want to know I had my own issues with strict parents, so I certainly understand. But I rebelled."

"And did well by it, apparently. You are a joy, Em. Thank you."

"Gosh. Thanks. There seems to be a bed here."

"Yes there does."

=====

Steve makes his rounds of the bedrooms in his normal hosting duties making sure that his and Cyan's -- and Emily's and Jackson's -- guests are comfortable and having fun, offering to bring them their drinks if they left them elsewhere.

Peeking in on Jackson and Miriam, he chuckles to himself, amused by their aggressive doggie-style intercourse almost knocking the headboard against the wall. Miriam apparently heard Steve's footfalls and glances back.

"Steven! Where'd you find this one? Holy fuckin' fuck!" she laughs and gasps.

"On the side of the road in the desert."

"Steve! Seriously!"

"It's true!" Jackson laughs.

"Okay, you! Get me off and you can tell me and Sidney all about it. There's a story, obviously!"

Steve laughs, "I'll put the video on loop in the living room."

"There's a video? Oh, gawd, Jax! Mmmm!" Miriam gasps again.

Steve and Jackson laugh, and Steve steps to the next door.

"I knew you'd find each other," he gently alerts Em and El to his presence.

"Steven?" Em beckons. "Come join us. Please?"

"Yeah," as Ellie lifts away from their 69.

"For a moment, ladies. A host's duties are never done."

"Em?" Ellie accuses, "Host my ass. You've figured out by now that Steve gets off on making sure everybody has a good fuck. Or several good fucks."

"Yep. He claims to have responsibilities, but he's just a giant pervert. Yeah, that's the ticket."

"So mean, you guys," he chuckles. "Make room."

How quickly the two sandwich their lover.

Emily asks, "Who do you figure on getting you off tonight?"

"Sarah. I owe her. Sandy took it out of me twice last night, and you and Cyan interrupted us this morning. But she'd had enough for the moment, so it was good you did."

"His morning wood?" Ellie inquires. "Sarah's the one from Missouri, right?"

"Yeah," Em confirms.

"You realize getting Steve that way is a privilege very few of us get to enjoy, don't you?"

"Makes sense. Hey. What does Toby do when you spend the night with Steven?"

"Goes home. He doesn't even want to watch. Steve or Cyan run me home in the morning."

"That doesn't sound real healthy, El."

"We were working on pairing him with Cyan. They'd sleep together, but most of the time he won't touch 'er."

"Sounds like I have a job to do."

Steve informs, "Em's good with reluctant men, Ellie. You guys can work on him, okay? Oh. Sarah knows you'll probably want to sleep with us."

"That would be nice, Steven, but I can have you almost any time. Sarah is your special guest. Let her enjoy you all to herself."

"That's sweet, El," Emily says, "but I get the sense if it wasn't for Toby..."

"You're right."

"Like I said, not healthy. Looks like I have my job cut out for me. I hope for your sake I can bring him around."

"Why do I have the feeling that you'd be the one to do it, Em?"

"Thanks."

"Ding dong! Ding dong!"

"Well, crap, girls. That's Blair. The postman isn't the only one who rings twice."

"Duty calls!" as Emily jumps out of the bed.

Steve scoots out of the middle of the mattress to stand, and helps Ellie up as well.

"Go find some laps!" Steve jokes as he gives her a gentle swat on her butt as they leave the room. She giggles.

Emily is at the door having opened it to Blair and Jennifer.

"Well isn't that a kick!" Blair blurts, and laughs. "Steve put you up to this, didn't he?"

"That's our arrangement. I live here, I answer the door nude. You have a problem with that?"

Jennifer is laughing at this exchange. She's greatly amused by Em's pushing back against Blair's usual bluster.

"Hi, Emily!" She offers her hand, and Em returns same. "Yes, I'm Jennifer, or Jenny, or Jen. Take your pick!"

"I'll call you 'Jen'. Or 'Oh God!' under the right circumstances."

Jen laughs and grins at the inference.

Emily chuckles, "Come on in. You, too, Blair. You know the drill. Anna's room for your clothes. Let's go."

"You're a piece of work, Em." Blair shakes his head.

"I think she has your number, Blair," Jennifer grins again.

"I guess so. You on the program tonight?"

"I can be," Emily answers. "Sid's ahead of you, however."

"Ohgawd. After Sid? Canyon cunt."

"Oh, really? Pencil dick, huh?"

Jennifer is doubled over laughing in Emily's getting the better of her husband.

"Play nice, guys!" as Steve steps into the foyer laughing. He puts his arm around Em and proffers a kiss to Jennifer, which is gladly accepted. "You're the last ones in for this evening. Lose your clothes and meet us on the patio. Ellie's getting all wound-up for musical laps, so Blair, I don't think you want to miss out on that!"

"No I don't! She's such a hoot. Jen? I'll take your dress and purse, and meet you out there!"

"Thanks, sweetie."

Jen lifts her dress up and over and hands it to Blair, who heads down the hallway.

"He's not all bad, you know," Jen tells Emily.

"Oh, I figured that out right away. The sparring is fun!"

"He appreciates it, too. You made a great impression."

"Blair's a good guy," Steve adds. "I'm so glad you two are here. Jen, am I going to have some of you tonight? Blair likes to watch us."

The three saunter to the dining room. Blair catches up and he and Jennifer rifle through the beverage selections for something they like.

"Yes he does, and I hope so!" Jen answers. "Cyan said you have special guests, though."

"Guest. Sarah. We had to send her partner home."

"Oh?"

"Noob. We burned him out last night. He wasn't ready, anyway."

"Too bad. So we're girl-heavy tonight?"

"By one. Do you think that's a problem?"

"I dunno. How many are bi?"

"Most, I think. Cyan, Em here," as he leans over for a kiss and a squeeze, "Ellie, Sarah, and you. Only one out is Miriam."

"Okay. I was going to suggest ordering pizza if it was too out of balance."

"Eh... I wouldn't be in favor of that. That works if it's three couples plus a vixen, but beyond that there's too much risk of an inexperienced stranger messing with the flow."

"But a couple of Angelo's guys have been good."

"Sure. Nate and Bobby. But a Saturday? No assurance we'd get somebody who knows us. We need to test the waters when we don't have guests. Em?"

"Yeah. We've only ordered three times since we got here, and I nailed both guys, and got Cindy in the tub. Gawd, she was easy. I meant to ask you, Steve. Was Cyan doing them before us?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Explains a lot."

"Guys," Steve interrupts. "I gotta get out to the patio. I'm missing my turn with Ellie."

"Go!" Emily and Jennifer laugh.

=====

The rollicking laughter from the living room seems to indicate a few guests have taken a break from the hard action and sat down to enjoy the trip video Steve edited from the phone clips. He wanders in to join them to narrate the action.

"Ohmygawd, Steven!" Miriam is recovering from her hard laughter. "The expression on that engineer's face was priceless. Jackson is quite the lover, but he outdid himself doing both Cy and Em like that!"

"Yeah, he surprised me a little, too. Want me to go back to the beginning? It sort of tells the story."

"Sure!" Sid replies. "Vacation home movies are usually such a bore, but that last scene... mygawd... and you're all not cooling your jets in a jail cell? Amazing!"

Steve just grins. Emily has joined them and is snuggled against Steve on the sofa.

"We had fun," she grins.

"I bet you did!" Miriam laughs.

Steve restarts the video.

"That's Barstow?" Sid asks.

"Steve?" Emily puzzles. "That's new! I didn't know you took that!"

"Yeah, sweetie. We were about to pickup a couple of strangers. You would've wanted to record that, too. I put it in the vid last week to better tell the story."

"Thank you for everything, Steven. We love you and Cyan so much." Em squeezes Steve with a loving hug and reaches for a kiss.

"Awwww," from Miriam and Sid. Sarah has joined them, bracketing Steve.

"It looks like it was hot!" Sid exclaims.

"Ohmygawd it sure was," Em confirms. "We were out there a couple of hours like that."

"Kismet," Sarah interjects. "Had to be."

"Well, we certainly weren't strangers for very long," Steve chuckles. "Ah! There you go!"

The clip of the first nude hike down Old 66 is playing.

"Great tushies! Oo!" Sid laughs. "Just how long was that after you picked 'em up, Steve?"

"An hour."

"That must've been some chat in the car."

"It was."

Emily laughs. "Oh, check out the next scene."

"Okay," Miriam muses. "You and Jax naked, walking away from the camera, holding hands. Uh. Uh. Fuckin' shit. Really? Doin' it in public like that? Was the town abandoned or something?"

"Yeah," Steve confirms. "Ghost town that sees enough Hollywood interest so the landmarks are somewhat maintained. But we still had to watch out for traffic on the road."

Sarah giggles, Sid and Miriam sigh.

"Okay, this is the next day."

Clip is of Emily and Cyan, nude as usual, helping each other up the little hill to wave at the train about to pass.

"Where's that?" Sid asks.

"Near a tourist trap between Kingman and Flagstaff. Hackberry."

"Seems to be a theme here. The trains."

"Yep. Captive audience that can't stop."