Barstow - Plan B: Settled In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinky."

"Uh huh."

Everybody gets a good laugh at the Burma Shave scene. Next up is after lunch in Seligman.

"Okay, more nude hiking down the road. Road's not in good shape. Is this still 66? Okay, another train."

"Yes. Last stretch before it disappears into I-40 west of Flagstaff."

"Steve?" Miriam frowns. "What's going on here? The pickup truck. Ohgawd. Guy getting out has no pants!"

"Uh huh," Emily confirms. "We were almost raped. Cy sweet-talked him out of it."

"She certainly has her ways," Miriam muses. "Yeah, she looks like she's sort of into her persuasion mode."

"And there he goes!" Sid comments.

"Amazing!" Sarah exclaims.

Steve continues, "This is arriving at the hotel in Flagstaff. I had to brief everybody there was to be no funny business in public."

"But Cyan said you had an orgy in their hot tub with four locals. One guy was huge, like Rick."

"Yeah. But no vids, that's for sure. Okay, next is a short clip of our arriving at Uppen Arms in Albuquerque."

"Yeah," Sid responds. "Cyan said it was a nudist and swinger apartment complex."

"Out of courtesy, obviously, the phone was put away."

"Okay. It's dark. Where's this?" Sarah asks.

"Cadillac Ranch, near Amarillo. Look closely."

"Ah. I know what that is. I see what has to be Cy and Em walking away, naked as usual. Okay, you just cut to you and Jax, but you're wearing shorts."

"Insurance. We stripped when we got closer to the cars. We played among the cars."

"Too bad it was so dark."

"That was our cover. Otherwise you can see the cars from the Interstate."

"Oh."

"This next vid is at the hotel in Columbia."

"After you did me at Olde Un, Steve?" Sarah asks.

"Yes."

"What the fuck is going on here, Steve?" Miriam seems to be a little upset. "Cy and Em spread eagle on a bed."

"Gangbang. Watch. It's goofy."

A few minutes pass, everyone sort of fascinated yet appalled by the action.

"Okay. Now I see. One guy does Em for a few strokes, then moves over to Cyan for more, while another guy takes his place on Em. Then they shift again for a third... gawd. Long-Dong Silver. Rick-sized. Oo! Em! I saw that wince!"

"Yeah, he bottomed out in me a couple of times."

"Oh. There's Jackson taking his turn. Steven? My guess is you're next. Right?"

"Right."

"I've seen enough," Miriam smirks. Steve pauses the video. "How many laps did they take before shooting their wad?"

Sarah has been subtly shaking her head throughout the entire scene, either in disgust or wonderment in how the foursome could have staged such a thing.

Emily answers Miriam's question, "The first one came in me on lap three. Second guy came in Cyan on lap four, about the same time Mr. Snake did in me.

"Our guys?"

"We took a break and cleaned up and out before taking our husbands. You want to know the best thing of all, beyond the ridiculousness of it?"

"Try me."

"They were all very nice guys. Gentlemen. Cy and I dressed in what we both call our 'hooker outfits' and went down to the bar while Steve and Jax waited in our room. Picking them up was fun. After some general playing around they agreed to do the video with our promise it wouldn't end-up online anywhere, although two asked for a copy, promising the same thing."

"Not your typical porn vid, then. Setup was raunchy, but you could see it in the way you were treated by the men that you were more to them than cum dumps."

"Uh huh."

Steve fast-forwards the video to the Louisiana clip.

"Last one. This is just before we crossed back into Illinois and dropped in on Sandy."

"Did you skip a day? Two days?" Sid asks.

"Yeah. Nothing worthwhile to record the day we went to Oaklake Trails. We had fun, but either I had to stow the phone, or whatever event there was came and went too fast.

"Oh, that's adorable," Sid comments. "So cute. So is Emily."

Everybody chuckles at this, the last scene, Emily walking Solomon while nude.

"Didn't know you took that one, either, Steve," Emily notes.

"Yeah. It wasn't the intent, but it makes for a loving and sexy ending to our story."

"It does," as Emily twists around for a big lovers' kiss with her Steven.

"Awwww..." again from Sid, Miriam and Sarah.

=====

"That was really nice of you, Sarah."

"What's that, Steve?"

The pair is enjoying post-coitus cuddling in Sarah's bed as they are down for the night. Steve kept his promise to save his climax for his special guest, approved if not encouraged by his committed lovers, Cyan and Emily.

"Helping Emily with Toby. That was a really big breakthrough for Ellie."

"I wasn't going to say anything, but I saw her crying in your arms when you and she looked in on the three of us in Em's room. She may love you, but she surely loves her husband."

"Yeah. None of us would have guessed it would take two to break the spell. You don't have to tell me if you don't want, but how was he?"

"Oh, there's nothing there to hide from you, Steven. He was pretty good, actually. He knows the moves, and is a pleasant and giving lover. I was a little surprised once we got into it, though."

"How's that?"

"He was fucking me while kissing Em, and later he was doing her and licking on me. He was really into us. The whole thing felt like a dam had burst. How long have he and El been married?"

"About six years."

"Lifestyle?"

"Don't know, other than Ellie was into it before they met. The group she was with split up, oh, about eight years ago and she joined us then as a unicorn. We were more than happy to take her in."

"Yet they married anyway."

"Cy and I didn't get it, either."

"So that was at least six years of pent-up angst over her libertine ways."

"Uh huh. She didn't miss a beat, though. Hell, Sarah, she even invited Cy and me to tag along on their honeymoon."

"You declined, of course. I've seen enough of you interacting with everybody to know how you work."

"Yeah. What was it that broke the ice with Toby?"

"Our credentials."

"Oh? Seems odd."

"We started chatting about school. When Em told him she had an MS in computer science his jaw sort of dropped, and it was all over but the cryin' when I told him I was in my last year for a PhD in structural biology. He apparently has a fetish for brainy chicks."

"Well that certainly makes sense. Ellie has a doctorate in statistics, but don't dare call her 'doctor' around here. She wants to keep her reputation as 'the fun one'."

Sarah softly chuckles.

"What does Ellie do?"

"Professor at UofI."

"And she and Toby drive all the way here just for your parties?"

"Well, it's not that far for 'em. They live in Decatur. But you know she likes to spend the night."

"Yeah, you said that. Speaking of which, would you object to my staying over until Monday?"

"Not at all. You're a welcome guest here. But be forewarned."

"Yes?"

"Cy and Em are starting to corner me about sleeping with them."

"No offense, but I was thinking I might spend the night with Jackson. I haven't had nearly enough time with him."

"Good for you! Yeah, I'll gladly forgo bed privileges with you so you can catch up with my number one guy. We're sort of a thing."

"Oh, I've figured that one out. But guy-on-guy stuff? Haven't seen it."

"Just touching. He's a little more bi. Some oral. I guess you can call me straight-plus, but it's just with him. I thought you saw Jax and Blair in Jax' room."

"I missed that."

"I feel for him, honestly. It's hard to find other men who are 'soft bi'. Thank goodness for Blair and Rick."

"You have great friends."

"We do. Present company included."

"Gosh. You're sweet. Can you get it... oh, I feel that. You're hard already."

"Can't shoot, but I can sure aim."

"Mmmm," she purrs.

+=+=+=+=+